Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amped Up [Training/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 1:49 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 590 | TUNES: AMPED UP | WORKOUT GEAR

I’ve been on the road too long… Giving a slight groan as she pulled her arm across herself and squeezed it against her with her other wrist in order to stretch the tightness out of her shoulders, Aisha Connors stood in front of the apartment building which she shared with her mentor and let out a sigh as she loosened her body up, looking forward to the chance to work up a bit of a sweat.
Not enough time to myself to let loose, work up a proper sweat... The sun warm with springtime strength even at the early hour she had risen to go for her workout, the tall temptress dressed lightly because of it, wearing a figure hugging crop top  and shorts combination that showed off plenty of the caramel coloured skin she possessed, not to mention the lines of her well-honed physique.

Let’s see how slow I’ve gotten then~ Breaking into a dash the second that she felt ready to set off and running through the streets of Magnolia while wearing a small smile, the light above her highlighted the shapes of Miss Connors tight and toned muscles as she moved down streets that were relatively quiet, most people in the town likely either still in bed or going about their own morning routines given the fact that it had not been long since the crack of dawn. The dishy Desiertian never really one who needed much of a long lie in or any extended spell in bed really, being blessed with plenty of vim and vigour the bronzed beauty was often up with the earliest of birds though left the worms to them as she worked her body up, feeling that it had been entirely too long since she had a proper chance to work out like this despite the fact that her brisk pace seemed to barely affect the rate with which she was breathing.

Not bad, not bad~ Looks like route marching from town to town has kept me fit enough… Letting out a slow breath of relief as she found herself speeding through the alleys and entranceways of the city she had come to call her home, despite the rarity that formal exercise had become in the weeks and months that she had spent away from this region, Aisha had make sure to not slack off entirely. Not adverse to stowing a few weighty rocks in her knapsack as she moved around or take the road less travelled to reach her destination, a workout junkie such as this had made sure to keep her level of fitness as well polished as she could, finding old barns and sturdy branches to hang from as she lifted her body up by her arms and performed hanging crunches to keep every inch of her as sound as she could. Yet, like any artisan, it seemed she was never satisfied with what she had.

But I can always do better! Always searching for that fresh peak to throw herself over, a new challenge to strive toward, the temple that was this tall temptress’ body was never complete and she constantly searched for new ways to test herself. This quality the same both in terms of her physique and the magic powers she had honed through many years, as she found herself easily keeping up with her expectation in a somatic sense the girl elected to dare her body in other ways, knowing that she needed to hone her mystical abilities just as much as her fine frame if she was ever going to make much of a success of herself…

The Hunt Is On

"Now that’s a prize I wouldn’t mind~"

- Aisha Connors

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Aisha Connors on Fri May 03, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Getting some tunes in~)

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Wqm01Qq
#2Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 566 | TUNES: Amped Up | WORKOUT GEAR

“Hup!” Fingers snapping as she channelled just a little bit of the electrical energy she could harness to her hands and feet to make them act like mystical magnets, as mana flowed to her extremities the girl felt a tiny tingle she had come to associate with the thrill of magical use and vaulted off the floor, opting to improve upon her training by turning gravity into her enemy. One foot and then the next connecting with the nearest wall, while even a reasonably skilled acrobatic could perform a few steps of a wall run rather readily, all to soon Aisha showed she was a cut above in terms of her ability.

“Hoo! Ha! Hyu!” Conventional thought expecting that sooner or later the pull toward the ground would overpower any inertia she had managed to carry and drag her back toward the floor, instead as the girl grunted and forced her way forward with a faster and faster pace, she showed that the little trick she had performed allowed her to do all sorts of things most might consider impossible. Vaulting from one wall to the next as she came across stunned looking faces like she was hopping across stepping stones, maybe it was because she hadn’t been in town for a good long while but it felt good to shock and awe the people of Magnolia as she moved, and Miss Connors elected to up her game even further because of this feeling.

“Hnnnnaaahh!” Groaning for a second as she clung to a wall and gripped it with all four of her magnetically empowered limbs, all of a sudden the exercising enchantress shot off from the surface like a spring that had been condensed far too tightly, making a couple of people gasp in surprise as she sprang straight toward the large river that flowed through the middle of town and drawing their eyes. Aiming for this of course, while she wasn’t been thinking of taking a dip this early in her regime the girl still found herself drawn toward that wetness, but not for the reasons one might have assumed.

“Heeheeheeheee!” Grinning and giggling as she threw her legs underneath herself and tweaked the polarity that she was putting out to turn it from pull to push, though any who saw the scene unfolded would have expected a splash and likely a lady who was rather soggy in the seconds that followed, Aisha defied such estimation as her feet connected with the surface and allowed her to skid along it rather than sink into it.

All too soon breaking into a sprint as she moved along the flowing waters as if they were as stable as any part of the land that lingered either side of her, the dashing Desiertian smirked as she saw people taking second glances at her as she shot past benches and underneath bridges, her audience seeming to steadily increase in number as the sun climbed higher and higher into the skies.
“Nice morning, huh?” Enjoying this fact and the amazement she caught in the eyes of others as she tossed a wink and greeting toward a pretty thing she passed by, perhaps what she was doing was tainted by a heavy dose of vanity but right now Miss Connors did not care. It was a lot of fun to let loose, especially when she could wow others doing it.

The Hunt Is On

- Aisha Connors

Last edited by Aisha Connors on Fri May 03, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Getting some tunes in~)

#3Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 523 | TUNES: AMPED UP| WORKOUT GEAR

It’s nice to have some adoration, but I think once my warm up is done, it might be better to seek out a little privacy… The winding course of the river seeming like the perfect track for the electrified enchantress to indulge both her need for exercise and desire to impress, as she moved along it and into the lavish park that Magnolia boasted the girl couldn’t help but find that she would do well to move onto somewhere a little more discreet for her ‘main event’.
I’m not shy about what I can do, but I’d rather I didn’t hurt someone by accident~ The skills she had to move around in this versatile manner largely harmless but ultimately Aisha very aware of the fact that her thunderous powers could do plenty of damage if used recklessly, while a part of her might have been happy tossing around bolts of lightning to make the people around her gape in amazement and clap her hands, since she was aiming to push herself to her limit this did not seem to be best environment to be letting loose charges meant to take down monsters and mages alike.

The forest then? The path of Miss Connors adapting to allow her to size up a nice little spot to do her combat training, after hopping between trunks and branches the bronzed beauty bounced up to the top of the canopy and lifted her palm above her brow as she searched for somewhere that would be nice and quiet for her to unleash the full power she possessed. The dense forests to the east of Magnolia seeming like they held the best prospect in this regard, the average townsman tended to steer clear of the area and the desert dish guessed any innocent animals could also be warned away by the crashes and crackles her magic tended to produce, making it relatively safe. Maybe some idiot might have some bad luck and come across her as she was performing, but hopefully they’d have the sense to steer clear of someone shooting lightning? If they didn’t, it almost felt as if they deserved to get hurt really, after all with such a failure of common sense did not seem terribly beneficial to any race of people to survive.

Heheheheh, my old stomping grounds, it was hardly a choice anyway~ The guess of safety that Aisha had made not coming at random at all really, as the girl hopped down from her perch she remembered all the time she had spent in those woods as she grew up as a Fairy Tail girl. Little quests carried out, fetching mushrooms and herbs for the brewers of town, she was more than experienced with the area and this would also be rather far from the first time she had tested her skills there either. Usually slipping into the woods to try out her fists, feet and the new spells she had mastered on the trunks of trees, more than a few tools in the arsenal of this mocha marvel had been perfected in the woods she sprinted toward at her top speed…

The Hunt Is On

- Aisha Connors

#4Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 2:06 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 571 | TUNES: AMPED UP | WORKOUT GEAR

Looks like one of mine~ Chuckling to herself as she found a spot that had a rather prominent little example of why it would make a decent place to practice, Miss Connors smiled as she let her breathing even out and walked over to a charred ‘slash’ in a thick tree trunk and rested her hand on it, recognising the handiwork as her own almost instantly. Perhaps some in the months she had been away coming across these old training ‘scars’ she had given the environment and wondered just what had been unleashed there, a part of the girl was proud of what she had done a time ago that she didn’t remember, and for a girl like her this almost seemed like a memento.

Heheheheh, I bet I was so proud of this… Like notches on a door frame to show the growth of a child, the damage she had done to this now half dead oak felt like badge of her own honour she could wear, not quite recalling the specific instance in which she had caused the damage but certainly seeing the image of herself unleashing an attack and being mighty proud both of the fact she had hit her target and damaged it. Those little ‘wins’ building her into the woman she was today, they seemed just as important to Aisha as every inch of her impressive height that she had grown up to by this point and encouraged her to train harder than ever. Seeing how far she had come from that point making her hopeful of the distance she could continue to cover with her abilities, with a grin the girl took a deep breath and pulled the fingerless gloves she was wearing a little tighter before getting her training underway with gusto.

“Huhn, huhn-huhn!” Jabbing at the air to begin with as she gave her body a chance to loosen up, with her muscles warm from her run and a mix of adrenaline and endorphins supplying her with strength and confidence, the girl grunted as she threw her fists forward toward an opponent she imagined. For some reason always picturing her mentor, Jack, when she practised like this, it was likely more because he had been the first person to show her how to fight than an urge to do him harm, however that wasn’t all. The man from whom Miss Connors had gained a surname still the pinnacle she strived to reach, the image of what a mage and fighter should be, the fervour that he inspired pushed her to challenge herself more and more both literally and figuratively.

I wonder what he’ll say… All too soon moving past simple thrusts of her fists and tossing in kicks, hooks, elbows and all sorts of things into her routine, though her picture of Jack seemed to weave his way around everything she could offer, the excitement of Aisha only grew as her imagination brought out her competitive side.
When I find him again… And he can see just how strong I’ve gotten? Almost reflexively unleashing her mana as she felt her body heating up with excitement, jagged threads of gold began to surround the girl as her zeal created an aura of lightning around her body, a crackling energy building around her fists and feet subtly at first but growing stronger with every blow that she threw as she found herself getting carried away. 

The Hunt Is On

- Aisha Connors

#5Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 2:09 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 525 | TUNES: AMPED UP | WORKOUT GEAR

One day… Not even noticing as her fists and feet collided with the trees that surrounded her and certainly feeling no pain despite the resistance they presented, as her imagination compelled the caramel combatant to take this fight of fantasy into the air she obeyed it, following the image of Jack upward with a charged up lunge and then bouncing across branches after his shape as she competed in the same contest she had faced a thousand times before without victory. Winning wasn’t the point, however.

I’ll catch you up… Any bout of one’s own creation going exactly as you planned it, if all that Aisha wanted to do was land a punch or kick on the jaw of her mentor she could do it, but that would be useless. It wouldn’t push her to be better, or do either of them justice. If all one did was take the easy path, how would they know what to do when things got hard? Train hard and fight easy seemed like a better approach, in the opinion of this mocha marvel at least.  Aiming for something a little less fleeting than a victory in her fantasies, maybe it was the fact that Jack had always seemed so much higher in his level than her that made this experience feel more realistic but as the bronzed beauty threw a few wild blows around to keep her fictional foe on the ropes, she hoped to one day turn this illusion into reality.

I’d love to see your face… Inspired by the man that her imagination was helping to recreate, she would never forget the day when she had been in trouble, in need of rescue, and he had rocked up and wiped out anything that had threatened her. A wonderful feeling indeed but one that she had quickly realized that she couldn’t let herself be reliant upon, maybe it was her pride or passion or that simple pig-headedness, but Miss Connors did not want to remain the damsel in distress for a second longer than she needed to.

On the day when it’s me saving your ass! That example set to her when she was a little girl to be the hero, to be the one who does the saving and not be the person who is saved, by now it had become ingrained into the spirit of amazon. Aisha wanted to get better, to be that bit stronger than she was the day before, to become so strong that she could save anyone. That way, she might never have to lose the people she loved again, because no matter how much it hurt when she slammed her knuckles into the hard tree trunks or how her body screamed at her to stop as her breath began to run short, it was nothing compared to that. The woman had felt true pain and now this was nothing more on an annoyance compared to that, an annoyance she would not tolerate and even if she had to beat it out of her body to be rid of it once and for all, that was what she was going to do…

The Hunt Is On

- Aisha Connors

#6Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 529 | TUNES: AMPED UP | WORKOUT GEAR

“Haaa… Haaaa…” The frenzy with which the feisty femme was compelling herself to act only increasing the longer she performed it, her pulse pounded in hear ears as she chased down the foe of her fantasy and didn’t let up on him one bit, gasping for breath as she rushed around the branches and trunks of trees before landing in the centre of the clearing and looking to see where her ‘enemy’ had ended up as well.

Looks like I’ll have a chance to see how much I’ve grown… Intentional or not the visage that she had created in her mind of Jack touching down in front of the scarred oak that she had spotted earlier on, Miss Connors couldn’t help but feel it a sign to show off just how much she had improved since those youthful days of enthusiasm. Gritting her teeth as her adversary lingered in his place, though she had already been going pretty hard at her mana to keep that shroud of thunder crackling around her as she had exploded between trees the girl knew she had at least enough left to unleash something that would really knock the socks off any observer as she focused and amplified that force before hopping into the air.

“I am the blade that cuts through the storm…” A magic circle sprouting from her foot as she turned over in mid-air and murmured an incantation that was more for her own benefit than the spell’s, while she had practiced this technique enough to be able to pull it off without needing that audible cue, Aisha still enjoyed the sense of poetry and power in her words as she wound up her attack.
“Arc Lightning!” Every ounce of energy that had been surging through her body seeming to flow to her foot as she lined up a wicked roundhouse kick and called out the name of her spell with no shortage of enthusiasm and pride, with a stiff flick of her toe a wave of lightning was unleashed from her body with a loud crack that sent the whatever birds that had remained in the trees around her sprawling away in fear.

It taking only a matter of moments for the wake of energy that Miss Connor had created the cross the distance between her and her target, the small space of seconds seemed to be widened by what felt like hours as its wielder watched it spread wider and wider, creating a crescent of fiercely burning electricity that would hack into anything in its path. The tree trunk no exception to this of course, the result of her attack completely overshadowed the charred gash that she had inflicted onto her target years before as the move tore through that thick and sturdy wood like it was hardly even there. Naturally the image of her mentor seeming to just have that bit of speed he needed to skip out of the way of the strike and move away from the bronze battler without a hint of harm, for the moment the result of her attack on the tree left her satisfied enough to not chase after him right away…

The Hunt Is On

- Aisha Connors

#7Aisha Connors 

Amped Up [Training/Solo] Empty Fri May 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Aisha Connors

WORDS: 582 | TUNES: AMPED UP | WORKOUT GEAR

Now that’s a little bit more like it… Cleaving the tree in two with ease and even seeming to inflict burning welts on several of the trunks that surrounded it, as the bronze beauty landed on her feet after launching her attack she panted hard and smiled as she saw that mighty tree toppling over, feeling a sense of pride in what she had done despite the impact it would have on forest conservation. There were plenty more trees though, right?

Now… Heaving for breath as she looked around herself again to see the best place that her eternal enemy of imagination might have moved to and spotting the fantasy Jack off in the distance, waiting for her, though both the mind of spirit of Miss Connors were willing to chase him down and continue this duel, unfortunately her body wasn’t quite prepared to do the same.
“W-Whoa!” Stumbling as she tried to move off in pursuit of the mimic of her mentor and finding that her fine form buckled so that she ended up on one knee, it seemed that all that frantic and frenetic activity was finally catching up with on a girl who pretty much only had adrenaline in her system at this point.

Looks like I went a little harder on myself than I had planned there? All too quickly feeling the throb of aching muscles and the lightness of her head that a lack of mana would provide, after taking a few breaths to try and steady herself and finding that the effort sort of seemed to meet with nothing, Aisha slumped to one side before rolling over and looking up toward the sky above her as she let herself catch her breath a bit. Perhaps it a bit of a mistake to head out and expect herself to go all out like this without even a hint of breakfast or at least a banana or something to keep those lovely levels of potassium high, though it felt a bit of a disappointing end to today’s training session the tall temptress spread her limbs wide and took in the scenery above her as she let herself recover.

He’s still a tough foe… And I bet the real thing is even worse… Naturally the mind of Miss Connors slipping back in the direction of her absent mentor as she let herself relax and rest, while her body pulsated with heat and exhaustion and her caramel skin shone with the light that broke through the canopy of trees above her, the drained Desertian thought of Jack and how he had always seemed so strong and capable. That image what drove her to be better than she was, in more ways than one, while she missed the man immensely the time apart also provided the fatigued femme with a little bit of hope, in an odd way.

“So… I can’t let up just yet… Gotta push through and find what lies beyond this wall~” Never for a second wanting to believe that she had seen the last of her hero and wondering just what he might make of the woman she had become in his absence, with a groan the girl pushed herself back to her feet the moment that her breathing evened out and limbs felt like they were no longer made of lead, determined to find an ounce more of improvement from her day or die trying. After all, whatever didn’t kill you only made you stronger, right?

590 + 566 + 523 + 571 + 525 + 529 + 582 = 3886

The Hunt Is On

- Aisha Connors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum