Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

II. Friendly Intruder [FT]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Tomoe 

II. Friendly Intruder  [FT] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 03, 2019 12:08 am

Tomoe
Tomoe exited the establishment with the rest of Vali's crew and a bounty of women, the plucky samurai himself with one slung over his arm. He wasn't the kind of man that liked multitasking, and so felt it best to give 200% to a single woman than to divide his attention.

"I'll be seeing you dudes later, I'm gonna go my own way with chicky here!", Tomoe called out to Vali and his crew with a chuckle, walking with the woman in the opposite direction from them.

He allowed himself and the woman to find a nice room together in an inn on the opposite end of town, and began an activity on the bed that would typically occur around the time of night it currently was. With both of them stripped, Tomoe was finally alone. Free from his acting and from his false barbarism. While he felt himself enjoying his time slightly, he was nowhere near as wild as when he was human. Indeed, human he was not...

The woman closed her eyes to take in the pleasure, and Tomoe knew it would be his moment to act. With lightning fast reflexes, he moved upwards to bite into the neck of the unsuspecting woman and begin draining her. Having previously puked up everything earlier, he felt completely drained, his skin as cracked and pale as a ghoul from the stress of it all.

"I'm sorry... I really want to... no, I need to eat. And you're right here, and..."

Before he could realize it, the woman's attempts to call out rang silent before they could even truly begin. His fangs drew no more blood, and she was as pale as a corpse; or rather, she was a corpse. The hunger Tomoe had felt brought him to this point, and he knew by any strike of karma against him that he'd be cursed if he could allow her to die here.

"Can't be helped.", he muttered with a sigh, feeling defeated for letting his hunger get the better of him again.

He returned back to the woman's neck wound and injected his own blood into her drained body, creating what the vampires would call a "childe". She raised herself to the edge of the bed after mere moments, her eyes blank with shock. Yet looking at Tomoe, she felt no resentment for him - only loyalty, and quiet resolve. She bowed to him, as he stood up from the bed to accept her gesture.

"In another hour you'll return to your job at the bar we met you at, and act none the wiser. I'll ask nothing of you for now other than that you keep your eyes and ears open for any information that might pass around. Am I clear?", he spoke in a commanding tone unlike his usual self, ensuring that his new underling would clearly understand everything.

She nodded her head in acknowledgement, and moved towards the door to their room with emotionless grace. Upon opening the door and retreating into the hallway and out of the building however, she put on the facade of her usual self - a waitress who aimed to please with not a care in her heart but the next big paycheck she would receive.

Tomoe would leave it at that for the night. With a sated appetite, he would lock his doors and windows and return to the lone bed. The blood-filled vampire would sit at the edge of his bed, awaiting morning under the charade he was truly tired at all at this young stage of the evening.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum