Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Sword [Yasuki | Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yasuki 

Find My Sword [Yasuki | Solo] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:25 pm

Yasuki
She exited from her room that she was staying in for her time in Crocus. She didn't really have much of a chance as of yet to explore the town. That was of course other than when she went in search for a beach with Baron, whom she had just met. "Quite a strange fellow." she would say as she chuckled at the thought of her meetings with him thus far. However she knew that she didn't just come to this town in search of adventure. Like any other traveling to towns she has done, she's come here to lend a hand to anyone that might need help. While she was walking about the town she had heard people talking and whispering about a fellow that had lost a sword. "What do you think, Nami? Maybe we should lend a hand to find the sword, after all we wouldn't want it to land in the wrong hands." she said in a rush thinking they would need to find it quick. With that she came to the conclusion that she would be of assistance in working to find the sword. So she would travel off to the Gardens to look.

Of course it wasn't like the gardens was anything bad for her. Being an elf she enjoyed the nature, a lot, in fact even since before she was an elf she had always enjoyed the nature and scenery that the outside had given someone. She entered the gardens and right away she could tell this was a beautiful and well taken care of kind of garden. There were tall pillars that stood outside the garden and a fence around a large area with a overhead sign that read 'Crocus Gardens'. As she entered she found a guy that was standing right inside the garden in front of a shed of sorts. "That must be him, Nami, the guy that lost the sword."

The girl and her companion, approached the guy with a friendly greeting, "Hello there, are you the guy that lost the sword. Do you need help finding it?" The guy looked up and noticed the blue haired elf woman with the blue finned companion standing by her side, "Why yes.. The name is Armin, I lost my sword somewhere in this garden, and well I that's all I remember." he explained. "If you would be so kind in assist me, that'd would be grand. I'll even pay you if you find it and bring it back to me." With a slight nod, Yasuki agreed to go on a search in the garden looking for the sword. She patted her side to call for Nami to follow suit as the two of them walked further into the garden to look for his sword. Unsure of how anyone could lose something such as a sword, she still agreed because she knew that's what was right to help someone in need, and well she wanted the reward.

504/1000

#2Yasuki 

Find My Sword [Yasuki | Solo] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Yasuki
As she continued to walk further into the gardens she came to a fork in the path. She looked down at the path and tried to see if there was any footprints of any sign of recent travel down them to decide which way to start out. The path on the right had some dirt kicked up on the path that looked to be pretty recent, "To the right first then." she called out towards Nami to ensure that both were headed the same way. The two of them passed a variety of plants, and vegetables that were planted in the gardens. They came to an row in particular that was quite a ways from the starting path and she lowered her hand in a sign to mean stay quiet as she heard a quiet pant. Following the sound she tiptoed very quietly towards the source, and afterwards would come to a dog that seemed to have a sword in front of him. "Nami, look... That must be the sword, we just have to sneak up on that dog." she said in a hushed town as to not scare him off.

As they tried to get closer the dog got a quick glimpse of her and, with the sword in mouth, started to take off. "Hey, no we don't want to hurt you... We just want the sword!" she called out after the dog as she started picking up the pace. Nami ran out in front of her a little bit to try to catch up with the dog, The chase continued until they reached the end of the path and could see the dog at the end, "Nami, back." she called out as she pointed to her side to try to create a barrier. As Nami started to walk back towards her, she noticed that the dog would sit and place the sword down in front of it while giving a whimper. "It's okay, buddy, we're not going to hurt you." she said as she stepped forward and bent down to pick up the sword. After picking up the sword with one hand, she bent down again and patted the dog on the head, "You just wanted to have some fun didn't you?" she said as she stood back up.

The group of now three took the path back to Armin to return the sword. "Armin, found your sword. This lovely pup had it." she called out as soon as she could see him and then looked down at the pup giving it a quick pat on the head. "He might've thought you sword was some kind of bone, he might just be hungry." she joked with a slight chuckle. After she handed the sword back to Armin, he looked at the dog and bent down giving him a quick pat on top of the head. "Thank you, I just remembered I never caught your name." he said after receiving his sword back. "Yasuki, my apologies I wanted to get a head start looking. Must've forgotten." she said introducing herself. "No worries, thanks for finding my sword, Yasuki. Here's a reward for you. And now I'm gonna find this pup something to eat." Armin mentioned as he handed her a reward and then exited the gardens.

"Looks like another job well done." she said looking at Nami.

-exit-
1062/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum