Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lacie Eventide 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:41 am

Lacie Eventide
Basic Duties

It was a very autumn like day, it was windy outside and from time to time it rained and the green leaves had all changed into brown, red and oranged coloured leaves, except for the pine trees. Lacie wasn't sure what to think about it, mostly she didn't mind autumn, it only mostly ruined her hair. Winter was more annoying when it was basically too slippery to walk on heels but she never gave up. She decided that it was for the best to head somewhere inside and avoid the rain for now.

She simply took the first cafe near her and entered, there was the smell of fresh coffee and backed.. pancakes? She wasn't entirely sure what the smell was but it did smell great and she wondered if she should maybe eat something. She took a seat next to the window and looked at the menu, which was when she noticed it was called crêpes. She must have had them in Orchidia.. if she remembered correctly, where she met that boy, who was not much younger than her, if younger at all. She shook her head and for now only ordered a cup of coffee and looked at the menu some more. She placed it in front of her on the table and leaned on her left handpalm, staring at it.

Wordcount: 223/1000

#2Daiko Flayme 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:20 am

Daiko Flayme
Autumn was beginning to crawl its way into Hargeon Town, something that annoyed the Fire Mage recklessly. Farewell to the warm and exotic weather, and welcome the rather greyish and windy temperatures that soon covered Hargeon like a soft duvet. Coda was trying her best not to get seduced by the heavy winds that could lift her miles across the land, but held her talons onto the Fire Mage’s shoulder as she looked around like he did. They had to find shelter for the harsh wind, because even though that it hadn’t gotten that cold yet due to Hargeon’s climate, the wind was still pretty annoying as it cast Hyōen’s hair back and forth, and the growth that he permitted the hair to have made it a mess. He did spot a café nearby, in which he strolled towards the shelter…

He quickly spotted that this café had one of his favorite, yet most hateful dishes… and at that moment, he had to decide. Would he take the chance again and taste the heavenly crepes at a risk? Or would he spare his stomach for another round ventre crocodilus? He couldn’t decide just yet, but in the middle of the dilemma as his right hand was scratching the chin of his, he noticed that a familiar face was enjoying the same crepes. Or rather, she was merely looking at a cup of coffee as she hadn’t ordered anything edible, in which he decided to quickly and discreetly order a crepe for the day. After his order, he sat on the left from her seat, speaking: “Hey, I didn’t think that I’d bump into you again… at least not among crepes again.”

281/1000

#3Lacie Eventide 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:31 am

Lacie Eventide
While Lacie was lazily stirring her spoon through her coffee, she heard the chair scrape next to her. The noise that it was pulled back a little for someone to be able to sit on it. She wondered if she was in luck and someone would mistake her for her sister but she was also for a second afraid that it was someone that wanted something from her as a woman. After all she was wearing a dark green thick woollen dress and high black socks with almost the same green heels, with little black straps. But the voice that spoke to her seemed to know her and she looked up at the boy that she had met at the crepe store in Orchidia. She looked at him in surprise, almost wondering to herself if she was making him up. She thought hard but looked at the bird and remembered his name immediately, which was a wonder or well she remembered her name, the bird, it was a female if she was correct. "Oh Hello, it has been a while. Sorry I forgot your name." or had he introduced himself, she looked at Coda, the bird had been inspiration for her to get a pet but Scarlett had run away from her and she had given up.

Wordcount: 440/1000

#4Daiko Flayme 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:24 am

Daiko Flayme
Coda lit up in joy by her familiar face, because this girl that Hyōen had met in Orchidia surely put an impression on the raptor back then. She did look a little surprised by his presence too, which could be faintly seen in her face. The bird, however, cared not much and went out to caress her with a peck by her pale beak. “Heeeeh, Coda really missed you…” Hyōen commented as he watched the bird’s friendliness towards the girl whose name he still remembered, “So what’s up? Did you hear about the stuff that happened here? A lot of weird things happened on this town…”

An officer suddenly went into the same café and ordered a crepe and a cup of tea, while he sunk onto a seat, holding out a pile of tickets. He appeared rather worn out, which the Fire Mage couldn’t ignore as his eyes rolled to his right side. “You’ve seen better days, eh..?” he commented the tired officer, in which said person rose up and noticed that a citizen had noticed his odd expression. “O-Oh, sorry about that, lad…” he excused rather quickly while scratching the back of his head, “I’ve just been pretty busy lately, you know. That’s an officer for ya..!”

490/1000

#5Lacie Eventide 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:06 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie was absolutely no fan of animals, this was proven the point by her own pet again but she pretended to be overjoyed by Coda remembering her, "Oh I'm so glad," she said enthusiastic, "Coda it's good to see you again," she said to the bird, "You were magnificent back in Orchidia, just as your companion." she wasn't sure if the bird would appreciate the word owner so she simply switched it. If one was a companion than so was the other vice versa.

She turned her face with a curious look to Hyõen, "No, I didn't hear anything about here. I have been rather ill and the nurses suggest that the smell of the sea would be nice. Between you and me, it rather smells like fish but it feels lovely to be here." She said in an attempt of a joke, "But would you mind inform me, I'm rather curious, what happened? You know my sister is a Knight, maybe she is here?" Always trying to get the information about Alice was now her goal.

While they were talking and the order was brought, she ordered a muffin just to eat something, an officer entered and while Hyõen made the comment that he had seen better days, Lacie wondered what could make him so tired. She only didn't like to speak to him but since he was an officer, who knows, "Could we help you sir? I think I can speak for my friend over here that we don't mind. It is our job as mages." Playing on the public because people were watching made it a lot more interesting and easier to pretend to want to do good. All she wanted, was information about stupid Alice Baskerville.

Wordcount: 730/1000

#6Daiko Flayme 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 am

Daiko Flayme
It was strange to hear that Lacie hadn’t heard anything about the calamities that had struck Hargeon a while ago. While the Fire Mage had heard but travelling words and rumors, he was sure that, given by people’s state in the town, someone must’ve either attacked or caused a lot of trouble around here. Then again, he should’ve been the one to miss news like this, right? He did live secluded and isolated from people and all, so… things weren’t really at fair terms at the moment. It was still worth noticing that she had some kind of illness that required her to visit the beach in Hargeon Town, because he had been struggling with his very own problems about his body, too.

“Well, it was just some troubles… I don’t know the details. Hehehehe…” he let out in response, feeling rather mean to let her down when he had sparked up her curiosity. It was heavy to realize, in which he subconsciously scratched his head in reaction. Now, the officer beside them had clearly been through a lot, despite the fact that the only thing that could have tired him would involve those tickets on his hand. “Ah, I see… please, allow me to assign you a very simple task for me,” the officer spoke as he rose up and stretched his back and all, “My name is Kenji, by the way. I’m happy that you two are willing to help..!” “No issues, I’m Hyōen..!” the Fire Mage replied as he shook the officer’s hand. “Alright, then… there are these fellas near downtown who are starting up some trouble with graffiti on the citizen’s walls. I’d like you to just scare them away, or at least make sure that they won’t continue with their actions.” Nodding in response to the request, the Fire Mage simply rose up from his chair and grabbed his meal, gesturing Lacie with a nod to follow him.

813/1000

#7Lacie Eventide 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:18 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie smiled at the officer, finally hearing the name of the person sitting next to her. She didn't comment about that, she had already made enough judging comments in her mind to judge enough. She didn't say anything and kept the smile on her face, she didn't know what else to do but listened to Keji about the job, stopping the annoying pesky little children to stop painting walls. There wasn't actually much that she could do, but she definitely would use Hyõen for this.

She stood up to follow Hyõen as he nodded towards her, "See you in a bit officer. I bet he can handle it perfectly." She said with a lovely gesture as she hurried out of the cafe to follow Hyõen and Coda, "I might have offered my help but there is not much I can do. I can speak sternly." she said, which she would do unless Hyõen had a better idea, she would let him take the lead if Keji would pay her as well, it would be a nice bonus.

She told the children that it was not allowed to draw on the walls but instead of punching them, she used her mask and suggested that they should ask their parents for paper and draw their best art on that, maybe they would be famous one day and it would be a shame if that art would be gone in a day.

If they were done with the children, they would get back to the cafe and she would tell Keji what happened, and he would paid the both of them and she sat down to finish her tea or well a new cup.

Wordcount: 1011/1000
Exit.

#8Daiko Flayme 

Basic Duties [Quest: Hyõen & Lacie] Empty Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 am

Daiko Flayme
Leading Lacie on the way to the walls where the children were causing an annoyance with the graffiti, Hyōen noticed what she said earlier. He couldn’t but smile brightly, feeling for the first time that he had everything under control. It almost made him daydream about these moments where he was in charge and all that, but he quickly went back to reality as Coda peeped. “Huh? What’s wrong, girl..?” he gently asked the feathery raptor who spread her wings furiously. There was something in the air that catalyzed Coda’s intimidating nature, but the Fire Mage didn’t realize what exactly it was until he spotted huge paintings on the walls of the public buildings that he passed now.

“Paintings… so they’re close,” he spoke to Lacie, “Alright, let’s just try and ask them first. If they don’t listen, we’ll just pimp up the Halloween spirit and scare them back to their mommies...!” When he arrived, he listened to Lacie as she explained that graffiti on these walls was off-limits when it came to the laws of Hargeon Town, and that they could instead paint on some paper and express their artistic natures that way. There was a couple of them who were a tad older than the others, and also a bit more cocky if that was the appropriate word to describe their responses to Lacie. Hyōen would simply dart his eyes at them, causing his hair to bristle and catch on fire. That would’ve been enough to teach them a lesson about being cocky in front of someone that you didn’t know…

Returning back to Kenji, the team held the cans used for the graffiti earlier. He was very satisfied and let out a sigh of relief, rapidly giving them both their rewards for doing his job. He also gave them both a ticket to something special, a task that had distracted him from taking care of the children himself.

1134/1000 WC

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum