Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie Empty Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Venus Rosé

cold as ice swift as wind the whole world i'll acquire

Breath pale against the numbing air, Snow blinked thoughtfully as a single drop of hail patiently kissed her face. The morning air was frigid, yet she enjoyed the cold biting her skin like no other. The area was veiled by the lightest of mists – a vast blanket of white that hung over the vicinity. Everything was hushed silent, as if the town had fallen asleep and nothing could be heard apart from the sound of water surging into the river. The tall trees and gorses of bushes were adorned around the river in such a way that it acted as a barricade from outsiders. Sand and pebbles of a variety of sizes collected around her heels while she watched the water flowing smoothly down the stream.

Her vision was clouded by the fog, yet it did not stop her wanting to take a light swim in the river. Snow began taking her clothes off and tossed them away without any care in the world; beginning with her heels until she was left bare in her undergarments only. The youth wrapped her arms around her body and swallowed a lungful of cold morning air before she began her descent into the water. Snow stretched out her leg and reached for the waters with just her feet to test the temperature of the water. Immediately, her feet retreated as a cold shiver ran down her spine and goose bumps emerged onto her skin.

The water was much colder than she had expected and her breath steamed before her lips like a banner. Snow let herself washed over by the water and submerged underneath. The water was clear and she could see schools of different coloured fishes and strange sea flowers decorating the sand floor. If it was possible, she would choose to stay all day but her time was restricted by the oxygen contained in her lungs. The air bubbles made its way to the surface before Snow lunged herself out of the water, gasping for air. Her chest heaved up and down in rhythmic motions and her lungs threatened to burst out of her own ribcage. Locks of sapphire hair was drenched wet, the strands turning into a deep shade of grey as drops of water cascade down her face.

@Lacie
N/A Words
NOTES: SPAM POST

#2Lacie Eventide 

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie Empty Tue May 09, 2017 12:46 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie couldn't sleep. So much was troubling her mind that she couldn't make proper decisions about the hows and whats she would have to do. She ahd wanted to leave Orchidia at some point, go and run back towards home, towards Magnolia, but her home wasn't there anymore. It was now a nightmare, a place of dead and decay that she didn't want to see anymore. She was tossing and turning in her bed until she noticed that there was a tiny bit of light coming through her curtains, it would be morning. She must have slept a few times without noticing much but she decided that it was best to get out of bed and simply go and take a walk. She could always take a nap later today perhaps.

She didn't prepare much on her make-up nor her hair, she kept it just in a ponytail as she usually did when she went to sleep. She found her tights, it looked so cold outside with the fog, a thick woollen dress made of a blue cobalt color and her beige coloured trench coat and black heels. Right a walk, all she needed was fresh air. She woke up Scarlett, who looked a bit confused but followed her none the less. The river was probably a good idea. Some folks were up and running already, she didn't want to be bothered by them or bother them at all, so the river side it was.

When she arrived, she didn't see anyone but it didn't take that long to be surprised by someone in the river, she let out a gasp, remembering her job of the water nymph that well wasn't how she thought about it. With big surprised and possible scared eyes she stared at the young woman in the river, wasn't the river to dangerous to swim in? Before she could ask if the young woman needed help, she noticed the pile of clothes, "Isn't the water very cold?" she asked before she actually noticed she said it out loud and she looked at the blue haired woman, "Pardon my interuption."

#3Venus Rosé 

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie Empty Wed May 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Venus Rosé

The tides were not too strong to make her lose balance entirely although she could feel the sand on river bed eroding away as the current flow down the estuary. A gasp echoed through the woodland that surrounded the river and Snow would snap her head to the direction of the course. She had thought the no one would ever come down the river but apparently, she was wrong. A young girl who appeared to be in the same age as Snow stood at the river bank staring at her in disbelief. Snow, on the other hand, did not show much reaction that she had been caught swimming in the river. In fact, she was glad that the person was a female otherwise she would have to get her hands dirty if it had been someone else.

The Blue Pegasus mage had her back facing towards the girl and she would glance over her shoulder, taking in her appearance. With long coral hair and a lean body, she was a young pretty woman. Snow smoothed her sapphire locks onto one side of her shoulder while her body was still half submerged under the water. The youth was worried that she might get reported for swimming without permission. After all, she was not aware of what the people living in the surrounding area used the river for. She figured she could just slide away from the scene without getting her face know perhaps, until a question was directed at her.

The wind mage ceased in her tracks and turned around, revealing her creamy, pale skin and her breasts cupped in her blue corset. ”I’m used to the cold.” Her voice was strangely flat and emotionless, just like her eyes. Now that the girl mentioned it, Snow realised that she had not been paying attention to the temperature of the water. It was still frigid cold, but she had already grown accustomed to it during the past hour despite how her purple lips said otherwise. ”Would you like to join?” She invited. Her hopes were not high albeit, she could use some companion to kill her boredom.   

@Lacie
N/A Words

#4Lacie Eventide 

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie Empty Mon May 15, 2017 1:49 am

Lacie Eventide
She had first thought that the person in the river might needed help, she didn't look really forward to that but it was necessary none the less, however when she had noticed the pile of clothing, she had made the connection that this person was actually swimming. She tried to stir Scarlett away from the pile of clothing, but the Vulpix was just curious and sniffing, not doing anything actually embarrassing. She turned to look at the girl but still was a bit surprised, that's why she suddenly asked if it wasn't cold or so.

She nodded with a stupid expression when the girl said she was used to the cold. That could happen, she never got that lucky, she would probably be freezing. However the ground wasn't frozen, it was probably very cold water. "Join?" she asked in surprise as she went to sit down on the ground, making sure she sat on her coat, otherwise she would be more could, she couldn't help but laugh a little, "I'm afraid I would freeze completely, the moment I touch the water." since the girl asked if she would join, she hoped she didn't mind that Lacie went to sit down here, "I'm not so used to the cold, I wish I was." Maybe she should just try, but the girl her lips were purple! How didn't she notice the cold?

#5Venus Rosé 

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie Empty Tue May 16, 2017 11:36 pm

Venus Rosé

Silver eyes fluttered closed, followed by a brief nod when the young girl declined her offer, which wasn’t much to her surprise. She figured she should get out of the water soon since she might suffer from hypothermia sooner or later and people would start to come down to the river to do whatever chores or activities they had in the river. The fog has cleared up and the sun had risen high up in the sky, allowing rays of sunlight to beam down upon the city. Snow swam back to the river bank and climbed up to the shore. Drops of water cascaded down her bare body as she collected the pile of clothes that were sprawled on the ground.

There she found a small Vulpix sniffing among her clothes. The creature looked extremely similar to her companion, but with a different coloured fur. ”Is that your companion?” She asked as she began to slip into her white thigh high socks. Since she did not bring any towel nor new clothes, there was no choice left but to wear her clothes while being drenched wet. The maiden smoothed her damp hair onto one side of her shoulder, leaving a wet splotch on her back and seated herself beside the girl. Normally, Snow would have brought Vysella with her but seeing that she left the house so early in the morning, she decided to not bother her companion awake.

Her wrinkly hands were shivering from the cold yet, she did not seem to be bothered by it. It was highly likely that she would Snow hugged her legs against her chest as if to prevent any body heat from escaping any further and rested her head upon her knees. ”So, how did you end up here?” Curious, she enquired the young lady as she picked up a random piece of pebble among the many that were dispersed over the sandy bank and tossed it into the water.

Before she could continue the conversation with the girl whose name was still unknown, it was already time for her to leave. "Ah, my apologies. I forgot I have matters to attend." The girl stood up on her feet as her wet shirt clung onto her body. Snow dusted off the sand off her skirt and threw the bolero jacket onto her shoulder. "I hope we'll be able to meet again next time and perhaps, have a longer conversation than this."

-EXIT-

@Lacie
N/A Words
[/b]

#6Lacie Eventide 

Shimmering Waters | Snow & Lacie Empty Tue May 23, 2017 11:32 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie kept an eye on Scarlett for a second but she wasn't entirely sure what her vulpix was finding or well noticing that wasn't there. She turned her eyes back on the girl that asked a question, "Oh yes. Sorry she is very curious. Her name is Scarlett." she noticed the vulpix her ears twitch and she ran towards Lacie, she was listening very well, good. She kept her eyes now on the girl, not even knowing her name yet but she was wondering when she should introduce herself, now? "Oh well I just wanted to travel and from magnolia walked all the way till I couldn't move another inch and here I am." she chuckled a little when she was done speaking. Before Lacie could ask about her or introduce herself, the girl had to go, "Oh that's fine, byee." she was a bit flabbergasted but it could happen to the best of people. she didn't want to sit here much longer and waited a short while before she would leave.

Exit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum