Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ambrose 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 am

Ambrose
Name: Auric Blast
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Mavromino’s Aura
Type: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: He’ll snap his fingers, causing a sphere of auric energy to appear around either of his feet, and will be approximately one foot in diameter. Upon connection with the target, the sphere will explode, dealing D rank damage.

Name: Auric Staff
Effect: He stretches one of his arms out in front of him, loosely clenching his hand around an imaginary object, causing a staff or auric energy to manifest. It will be two inches in diameter, and six feet long. He can deal one total D rank damage with the staff. The staff has D rank durability, and will disappear after one post regardless of whether it takes damage or not.

Name: Auric Slash
Range: 5 Meters
Effect: While doing a spinning kick, he will send out a slash of auric energy like a curved blade. It will be three feet in length, be one inch in width, and can travel up to D rank range, and will deal D rank damage. The slash will disappear after traveling the full range if it doesn't connect with the target.

Name: Auric Shield
Type: Defensive
Effect: He will bring one arm up, rotating his hand to face him as he clenches it into a fist, causing a disk of auric energy to appear on that arm. The disk is three feet in diameter, and can  block multiple attacks but can only block 2 D rank damage, or 1 C rank damage. It will disappear after one post regardless of whether it takes damage or not.

Name: Auric Punch
Effect: He claps his hands together then separates them. A sphere of auric energy will appear around both of his hands, each one being one half foot in diameter. When he punches, each sphere will explode upon contact and deal 1/2  D rank damage each.

Last edited by Ambrose on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Gif___guilty_crown_ep_01_4_by_asahi88-d4kkflw
#2Faust Noire 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Faust Noire
Hello. My name is Faust and I'll be taking over these spells.

• Auric Blast: You need to state a specific limb you'll be using for this spell, removing weapon as a whole. Weapons and spells shouldn't tie in with one another, unless you have a spell that makes a weapon so to say.

• Auric Staff: State that the staff will disappear after a single post, regardless of whether or not D-Rank damage was dealt or not. It will immediately disappear once D-Rank damage is dealt. Seeing as how it's a magical weapon, it has a durability of D-Rank before dispersing.

• Auric Shadow: No. This kind of spell falls under Illusion Magic, a banned magic. Please change this spell.

• Auric Shield: Please state specifically where the shield will pop up; anywhere on his body is not sufficient because you're practically making a spell that will auto-block anything so long as you cast it, whether you recognized the attack or not.

• Auric Limb: Again, too vague. You need to specify where the limb would pop up. In addition, I'd like for this to be able to be destroyed by D-Rank damage. Note that this limb doesn't have a mind of its own, meaning in your posts you would have to state where the limb is attacking; it can't land autohits.

• Auric Sword: Only five D-Rank spells are allowed for starter. What you see in the rank regulations (the C-Rank spell) is what is unlocked, able for you to purchase. If you want the C-Rank, you'll have to purchase it, then train it.

Bump upon completion.

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells URfIrNm
#3Ambrose 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Ambrose
If the copy he makes has a solid tangible form, is it really still considered an illusion? I was kind of going off of the shadow clone jutsu from Naruto. As for the first one, I'll get rid of the weapons part, but I was kind of thinking along the lines of how Natsu can ignite either his hands or his feet when he attacks. I was trying to fashion the spell in a similar way.

Of course, I'll make the edits I need to, I just wanted to clarify on those things. Work is about to start for me, so I'll have to get to it all later.

#4Faust Noire 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Faust Noire
Yes, it would fall under Illusion Magic, even if the spell was tangible. Shadow clones are tangible but they're also illusions, stated by the anime itself.

Natsu can ignite various parts of his body to enhance his damage, yes. However, do take into account that different parts of his body have different names; for example, if he ignites his arm (not hand) and throws a swinging punch, that's Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang. Lighting his hand is Fire Dragon's Iron Fist.

Hopefully those examples are simple and understandable. If not, feel free to message me either on Discord on the site instead of this post to prevent clogging of the thread.

#5Ambrose 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Ambrose
Edits made. Bump for review.

#6Faust Noire 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Faust Noire
  • Auric Slash: Because blades can be various dimensions, I'd like you to specify the width of the blade.

Auric Shield: Nothing wrong with it, but I'd thought you should know that maximum dimension for a D-Rank spell is 2 meters by 2 meters. If you want to increase it to that size, feel free to do so.

Bump upon completion.

#7Ambrose 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Ambrose
Edit made. And I'm fine with the shield's dimension as it is.

#8Faust Noire 

Ambrose Malakai - Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Faust Noire
Congratulations, these spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum