Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
And it was these situations that were quagmire both literally and figuratively. His feet entered the mud a little bit more and a split second of fear that this was a quicksand flew through his mind, he relaxed when he realized that this was obviously not the case.

He looked at Nastasya who seemed to be in a much better condition. His back hurt like hell and his face flinched from the pain but he didn' let it break his spirit. He listened to Nastasya and leant back on the wall and closed his eyes. He didn't care about guilds at the moment, but he knew that this was probably the only time he would be able to talk about them. "Alright, I'll keep my mouth shut," he said at first. Then exhaled as a laugh when he heard the killing joke. "T-that's fine I guess," he said, trying to hold back the pain. "Damn it hurts..." he hissed and slid on the wall slowly and sat on the ground.

He heard the flapping wings of Panthello and looked up, the bat was carrying the small fox, flying down slowly. Aonaka would be scared if he didn't know how capable his companion was.

"I'll be honest. I have no motivation about Grimoire Heart. I just heard the name, told you it casually, and next I know is that my life is in danger." Aonaka said with one eye closed from pain, but still smiling. "But... I guess I am curious now. You guys are a guild, how are you evil?" he said. Aonaka's face would sour a bit when he said evil. He hated brutes, but if it was organised evil, would it be more alluring? Aonaka didn't care about the evil part as long as it was a bunch of thugs. "Do you guys do drugs or something? Mafia business? What's the goal?" he also asked. His tone showed his disinterest, but it wasn't fully there. He was also curious, or maybe just trying to spend time. He himself didn't know. "You think I could join?" he asked, thinking Nastasya's reaction would be interesting.

Aonaka was making a decent living by doing missions. He didn't think about guilds a lot, but maybe a place of belonging...
WC | TWC

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Untitl16
#27Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Truth and Lies
She had warned him at first, not really thinking about what he had said before. He couldn't heal himself. She remembered that especially when he said it hurt. She dropped Victoire on the ground and crossed the short distance between them, "Let me see that first," she had not even expected for herself to be worried, but she just wanted to make sure he was alright. She did look worried and it was clear that she couldn't see her own face but you could see it in her eyes, the glimmer in it, even in the dark.
She couldn't help but chuckle a bit when he mentioned that the Grimoire Heart name was some sort of casualty and suddenly it was something of a death sentence. She knew, obviously. It was more or less her doing. She hoped Irony would keep her mouth shut.

She frowned with all the questions, she let them just come over her before she would carefully think about her answer. "I think you could join. If you think you are capable of making your hands more dirty than just with mud. Although I have to say that it is not something of going on killing sprees for fun. Sure there are always people like that. But we are the sophisticated side." She frowned and sat next to Aonaka on the floor. She pulled up her knees and wrapped her arms around them. She wasn't afraid, it was kind of cold but she didn't feel that. It was just a difficult conversation. "I can't really just explain the goal. It's just we strife to point out that the world isn't perfect." The lies were coming out so easily that she would just continue, "They, the country, surpress mages way too much. We are seen as a disaster because we are capable of so many more things than normal people as they like to call it. It is something that my master uses to make them think worse. It is maybe the wrong way around but by being extreme, the country will hopefully get to a point to believe that mages in general are not that bad. It is for the greater good in the end, but a lot of dirty jobs come with it." She stared at Aonaka with sad looking eyes, "I'm willing to risk it. Of course like I said before, there are always people that join in for the fun of killing, destroying and everything. But that's not all of us. I would even say that I respect most of our members. We are not with many. But the ones I met, they are sure not wrong people. They just like to use their magic. Maybe even more show it off, scare some people. But not for the wrong reasons but simply for respect." She remembered Yumi, that's where she got the idea of letting her mana flow and see what happened. However Yumi definitely didn't only mean it for respect. She remembered the Lord Yumi talked about, she remembered the Skull Throne. But as long as Aonaka didn't know, he could come in handy. "You of course don't immediately have to join, as long as you are able to keep it a secret as well as I do, I could maybe try and show you some ins and outs. I don't know how safe that is, but we could make it some team between just the four of us." Her eyes left him and looked at Panthello and Victoire before she put a small smile on her face and looked back, "I know it's a lot to take in."
wc / twc

#28Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
Aonaka expressed an embarrassed grunt when Nastasya came over to check his injury. He rolled up his shirt and sweater to expose two purple spots that he probably got when he fell to the hole. He gulped, what if they were bleeding? However, Nastasya hadn't done anything impulsive afterwards, so he assumed that no blood was involved on his back. A sigh of relief, away from his desire to experience what had happened that day. "Hope they aren't so bad," he told Nastasya as he tucked in his shirt and rolled down his sweater. He was so messy and the initial effect of being okay with it was starting to go away. If Nastaya hadn't started to talk about Grimoire Heart, such an interesting topic, Aonaka would probably succumb to sadness over his attire's situation.

The sophisticated side sentence was the one that lingered on Aonaka's mind the most. He shook his head as he listened, trying to ignore the pain. "I am not the one that'd get his own hands dirty," he commented and looked at Panthello. He felt a small tinge of pain in his heart that Panthello was doing all the combat but that was what made them a team, right? He puts the nocturnal beast on his small head and reached out to his back pocket as he listened to Nastasya more. When he opened the package, however, all of the sushi inside were crushed and dismantled. He grunted. Instead of giving it by one piece, however, he had the idea to just rip the package open to use it as a tray for the messy hill of fish, rice, vegetables and seaweed. "Come on you two, dig in," he said to Victoire and Panthello, smiling.

He then turned to Nastasya to focus on her speech more. Usage of magic being limited by the government? Was that true? Aonaka hadn't seen anything like that, but the thought was no lie, very scary. He scratched his head. "I do not like that thought. Magic is sacred," he commented. He saw it as the holiest of gifts to humankind, not to be wasted on combat or murder. Beasts had that in their nature which made it fine for them, Aonaka's magic could mend and help. His magic was holy.

It was definitely a lot to take in. "Illumin..." he muttered.
"What would happen if I did join?" he asked after Nastasya finished talking.
WC | TWC

#29Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Help me
She wasn't sure if it was working. Words have never been the greatest part of her life. She had always done actions. Killing before being killed. She sighed softly as she looked at the wounds. She was able to keep up with it. She didn't want to bite him, so that made it a little easier.

She leaned with her head on her knees and looked at Victoire and Panthello enjoying their Sushi lunch. If she had been human, her stomach would have probably made a noise by now. As a vampire she wasn't hungry, not in a way like that. But she didn't need to eat as much as she had always needed before. "I can see why she likes you." She meaned Victoire, remembering their first encounter where the snow fox hurried to Aonaka his side. Which made them talk.

"It is still something you would have to do. Or well command to do. I won't lie about it. I killed people but in this world it is better to phrase it in a way to kill or be killed. I might be an undead but I like to walk around on the Earth surface a little longer. I do admit that there are people that kill whenever it is possible, not really like that concept I just mentioned. I like to say that I only kill when it is necessary." It was a long time ago that she had said those words. A pain went through her body as she thought about Nathaniel. She told him everything, she could, obviously not everything but enough. Where was he now? She thought about all her former friends. Crowley, dead. Lillith, missing, Minerva, dead. And now she would live forever if she played it safe. She turned her eyes to the ground, they were big and she tried not to cry. She suddenly felt very sorry for herself and for what she was trying to do. "The government would never admit it. But I can tell you that my master is sure. He wouldn't do this if it wasn't necessary." She turned her eyes back to Aonaka, blinking away the possible tears that might be coming, "If I wasn't sure myself I wouldn't have fought for this cause. Most of the time we just do our jobs given by the people in the cities, the informants from our Guild or I-.. somebody that is like the Master his right hand." She had almost slipped out the name Icarus, but she shouldn't. "We live like normal citizens in the cities. We need to protect ourselves. This is why we use code names like Irony. Or we don't use our own names, I should have known we had some sort of connection, I know it sounds stupid but I told you my real name. Nastasya. Normally I go by Lilja Oswald." She might even tell her code name if he would ask. She was so close, he seemed to understand. She even heard the name Illumin. She didn't smile, because she didn't believe in them and her job was still to destroy the church but she had lost sight of Caius so she didn't.

She looked in front of her, changing her cheek to her chin as she stared into the dark nothing that was surrounding them. She could see enough though, "What would happen if you join? There will be some tests. It all depends on everyone. To figure out if they can trust you. Our organisation, our Guild, it is so fragile. If the government would know, they would kill us, and all we try to do is safe magic." She frowned but didn't look at Aonaka again, "I would say you would have to try and gather as much information, like we all try to do. Or like we also try to do is just jobs. Keep magic flowing. Since I don't know your full potential as a mage, even as healer. You could be a lot of help in our fight against the government. But because we are all in some sort of hiding, too obvious to be close to the government, we don't have a lot of information." She sighed, it was really difficult to explain and to lie. She had to come up with reasons every damn second.
wc / twc

#30Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
A string of explanations left Nastasya's mouth and hovered around them in the darkness, perhaps slowly diminishing their echo as they hit the earth ridden walls. There so many things. So many information that he had to go through. Before saying anything, however, the lime mage would just listen; just listen and nod to express his understanding. Or the lack of it despite his animation. Government. Fight. Murder. Keeping the magic flowing. Inside of Fiore, a whole different world laid Grimoire Heart, another world that was albeit darker.

Heavy feelings started to flow within' himself like a wave of stove hot chocolate fudge; thick, voluptuous but too hot to enjoy as if it was. Some people wouldn't even like it even after it was consumable. That was fine, Aonaka's taste, however, was undecided towards this paradigm and didn't want to talk about it any longer. Perhaps it was this sense of fulfilment, a weird one at that, he got from falling down to this hole. A denouement of events, the after climax, the release of built up stress through physical effects.

He stood up and leant back on the wall. "That really is too much to take in," he mumbled. "My magic is sparse, but it's still a gift I'll use to its end bits. Healing and some misc spells, nothing more, but I don't need more." he'd follow up with. Towards the end of the surface, the tamer would eye his mammal friend, and the mammal friend would return the gaze. "I have him and there will be more," he commented. He took Panthello of the ground and smeared some of the mud with the side of his hand from the beast. "You are still grounded, though, pal," Aonaka said.

His body twisted itsellf upwards to look at the edge of the hole. "Let's get out of here." he commented.
WC | TWC

#31Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Mistakes
Nastasya had explained so much, had mentioned a non excisting bond between them and what did he say: it was a lot to take in. Damn, this had been a mistake. She got up and looked at Victoire, eating the last bit of sushi she found. Keep calm. Be nice. Don't do anything reckless. She had to keep her statue, her character, her demeanor. Anything else, mean or cold and they would be back to square one where they started. She tried to act as casual as she could and stared up at the gap that they had fallen in to, "How? I know there is a hole over there too, maybe we can find another way out of here, but climbing up might be a tough job." She watched him interact with Panthello and even though she was angry, she wanted to giggle and forced herself, "You could use a bath as well." He at least was mentioning his magic before, meaning that the story somehow did something to him.

She clenched her fist in the dark, although her eyes were able to see right through. There was no trouble for her. She wanted to get the herb and leave. But she should fix this. Besides, what was the goal of Grimoire Heart? It would be too stupid to ask Yumi or Caius or Odin but she started to doubt that what she was doing, was any good. Not that she really cared, yes she did only kill when it was necessary but when was it really necessary?

She wanted to say something, to lighten her own mood, to continue to talk. "Where are you from?" She had never asked it before, she had asked how he got to Oak and he had explained that it happened because of money and that it stranded in Oak. If he was a sudden knight, although she didn't think so, she would be dead by either his hand or well more Panthello or by Icarus or Master. It didn't matter. She would see death as an old friend. But she was very angry at herself, she had made a horrible mistake as she had made mistakes before. She didn't want to make mistakes anymore, she wasn't a child. She had been through a lot, it was enough now.
wc / twc

#32Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:19 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
It's been quite arduous to get out of the hole, but after many usages of magic, Panthello as a stepping stone, mud climbing and falling down, they had managed to get out of the hole. Aonaka sighed happily. "Alright. Let's get the herbs and get out of here," he answered. His mood was never changing even more that now the required flower was grasped within their hands. "Oh Nas, I'd love to tell you where I am from, but I don't even know." he returned to Nastasya's past question.

As they slowly walked back to Oak unaware of the big oaf of a guy waiting for them there, they would chat with a lighter tone.

But the shadows of the world would never take away their tendrils, underground feelings would continue to erupt and perhaps the bush behind them didn't move because of the wind.
EXIT

#33Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
He didn't know where he was from, and she could still curse herself from telling too much. Although, it was Irony that started it. She was going to use him as a pawn in a chess game, only Aonaka didn't know that yet.

With the herbs they returned to Mabuz to bump into one of Aonaka's friends or something like that. The whole adventure was just about to start.

Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum