Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:52 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It was at the end of the afternoon that the vampire woke up. Her eye lids still heavy because of the sleep that she was missing and had just enjoyed. She opened the window to stare outside, thank god the Sun was already ending it's route towards the horizon again. She had never been a big fan of the Sun, she was really a child of winter and such of now it the sun was far away, so that was a good thing and she was really worried about the Summer already.

She heard a knock on the door and simply got up, she had to get dressed but she simply didn't open the door to get the message that Mabuz wanted to see her for a job, she said that she would see him herself. She grabbed her boots and black trousers and a dark red sweater. Maybe not so classy as she normally did but with Mabuz she knew the jobs. The last one was climbing a hill, she wasn't really happy with that if she was wearing nicer clothes neither.

She didn't feel like eating because she had drunk blood yesterday evening, she was getting the hang of it now, no longer dripping blood all over herself. Which was definitely something that she had looked forward to. Not much later she arrived at Mabuz with a chagrin expression on her face since she wasn't all to happy about this doctor all the time, "Here I am, what do you want?", he seemed to ignore her a bit before finally turning behind the counter to face her, "Ah there you are dear, good. Good. I have asked someone else to join. He will be here soon." Just like last time she felt offended but she didn't say anything and crossed her arms in front of her chest, I don't need a baby sitter, was all she thought but she would wait. She tried to think of the snow that was waiting for her outside, that would calm her mood a little.

#2Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 am

Arthur J. Sokolov

sooo sorry that it's this short.
Aonaka had seen the streetsmany time for the last couple of days. The mage was throwing himself from quest to quest with the goal of money in his mind, and today would be quite similar, or so he thought. That aside, Aonaka had never seen the streets covered in snow however, the cold snow would crunch beneath his feet and he couldn't help but appreciate it. How had it gotten so cold all of a sudden? He didn't know. He just wanted to reach Dr Mabuz' shop as fast as he can and be done with whatever he had planned.

He had to meet Doctor Mabuz a lot these few days, he wondered if there wasn't anyone else that needed jobs. It wasn't a big deal, it's not like he disliked Doctor Mabuz or anything.

When he finally saw the familliar shop, he opened the door and a all so familliar bell rang to notify a customer coming in. The wooden floor boards creaked underneath him as he eyes the shop, there was doctor Mabuz there and then there was--

"Ah! There he is." Doctor Mabuz spoke and walked between the two people in the shop standing. "I'll quickly introduce you two." Doctor Mabus said and raised his hands but he was stopped by Aonaka whose mouth had crooked into a smile and his eyes wide in shock. "No need. We know eachother." he said in a clear tone, and then changed into a more regular expression. "What do we need to do?"
Word Count | Total Word Count

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Untitl16
#3Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:36 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
She was still in a bad mood, mainly because of the ignoring and finding other people to go on missions with her. She wondered what it was that he didn't trust about her? If it was her childish behaviour before, she could slightly understand but she had changed, obviously. And obviously a lot, but apparently he didn't have an eye for that. She heard the sound of the bell that hung above the shop door, but she didn't immediately turn to look at the person that entered. However there was this vibe, hopefully it was just Odin, she looked up to see someone she didn't want to see at all. He was apparently still in Oak.

Her purple eyes turned a bit bigger because of surprise and maybe slight fear. She was also afraid that she had killed him, as she had done with most of her victims. But those she hadn't known, Aonaka she did. He acted as if nothing happened and her eyes narrowed, she scanned him for any wounds but couldn't find anything. The shop bell rang again and Victoire entered. This made Nastasya get out of her vunerable state and she just looked at Mabuz as she crossed her arms again and pushed herself with her right shoulder of the wall.

"There is a herb I need. It's in a cave somewhere in the forest. I have only found it once." Mabuz started to explain and he gave them both a picture of the herb as he had it here in the shop, a bit dried, "However it's not easy to find and there are also all kind of monsters here in the forest that try to prevent you from entering their homes. It is maybe part of the job to clean them up. The citizens of Oak are a bit done with them." Nastasya rolled her eyes at this guy, she wasn't up for that but if some stupid monster came on her path she would kill it anyway, "I will be able to do this on my own." she put the photo of the herb in the pocket of her coat and left the shop with Victoire on her heels.

#4Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:47 am

Arthur J. Sokolov

The bat had left the house sometime ago, and the scent of lime was fresh. To not be seen by whoever was down there, he would fly from a certain height, to make sure that he wasn't caught and had the most vision he could. Where could he had gone? The bat was bored and wanted to see where his owner went a lot lately, wasn't that fair?

With quick wing movements the bat would dive down into a wide street, some kids would whoa in surprise when they saw him, but he would waste no time to turn around a corner into an alleyway where the scent was stronger. The moment he had turned, he would have to stop himself from almost hitting a woman in the face. Instinctively he screeched and dodged the woman with sharp movements, entering from the door that was his initial goal.

"Just go with her, alright?" Mabuz spoke. "I need someone to bring me back that herb if one of you die." Aonaka could only nod to the doctor before hearing the bell, was it Nastasya? He turned around to only see a blackish purple figure come towards him and big wing flaps cover his face. He screamed words but they were only mumbled, he could also hear muttering of Dr Mabuz who sounded annoyed. Aonaka reached to his face for a feel and immediately understood who it was on his face. "Panthello?!" he questioned. How did the bat left the house and find him? He calmed Mabuz down that he knew the pet and pat Panthello on the head. "Were you bored pal?" he asked with a rough and raspy tone, to which the beast would nod and smile. This was the second time the bat had found his way here.

Panthello would make his place on Aonakas shoulder, and Aonaka would quickly leave the shop to catch Nastasya. When she was in her sight, he would whistle just enough so she could hear, with hopes that she would stop on her tracks. If she did, Aonaka would say "I think I'm the one who should be mad hm?"

#5Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It was easy to see where she had been going, since there was snow today and her footprints were easy to follow, there weren't any others going away from Mabuz his shop yet. She had her hands in the pocket of her jacket because even though she was used to the cold, the wind was quite annoying. She looked grumpy and she heard a whistle. It actually did hurt her sensitive ears and she stopped in her track. She took a deep breath and turned around, her lilac eyes focussing on Aonaka. He had every right to be angry at her. To hit her, but she couldn't forget who she was. Even if the nickname made no more sense, she was still Shadow of Grimoire Heart and if he became a threat for her life, there wouldn't be much to do.

She looked away from him again and put the frown away as a matter of speaking. When she turned back to look at Aonaka again, he was almost next to her and her face was neutral. She had played a roll, she had to keep it. She had to remember, she had to be right. He pointed out he should be the one to be mad, she could answer him with a huge amount of sarcasm that he should be grateful that she didn't kill him but it didn't feel right. Especially not in the role that she had used the last time she had seen him. She tried to give him a wry smile though, "Can be, but I am only angry at a man that uses me as a pet with a baby sitter. He doesn't know what I am capable of. Things I would rather not do, as you might have experienced."

Maybe by stating it in that way, she could tell him how much she regret what she had done. She was more fond of him than she would have thought, only after one meeting. Victoire was hiding behind her legs and stared with her blue eyes at the pet on his shoulder, the companion he had talked about. She wanted to act familiar and ask but she didn't. This was a job, after that they would never meet again. But there were so many questions, what do you think? Are you afraid of me? Did it hurt a lot? Is that your beloved companion? Why are you still in Oak, but she did say nothing of that sorts, "Let's continue."

#6Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:26 am

Arthur J. Sokolov

Aonaka disliked running, but to meet with Nastasya again he did so, in the snow, with no such care. The sight of this woman after what had happened brought chills to Aonakas whole body, as if it was meeting with your killer again after sometime, but she wasn't his killer.

But was she trying to be?

Aonaka was a reader, and he had his theories. But they had no need here as he didn't care for the answer, the explanation, whether she regretted what she did or not, which from her words could be told as regret, or about anything else. He only cared about one thing, which he would say after some time. He nodded when Nastasya said let's continue and decided to play coy for a while. Reaching for his pocket he took out the paper and looked at the details. "Sounds easy," he said to Nastasya but then again he didn't know around very much. "Unless you know something about the area and it's dangerous or something." he would ask her.

He felt Panthello move from one of his shoulders to the other one, closer to Nastasya and make some small, quiet noises that sounded like a baby babbling mixed with growling as he looked at Nastasya's fox. "Oh," Aonaka said. He pat Panthello's chin as they walked and smiled with a gentle expression. "This is my buddy Panthello, a Noibat." he told Nastasya. "Looks like he is interested in your Snow Vulpix huh, what was her name again?" he asked and took Panthello to his hands so he wouldn't jump on Nastasya or anything, he was a fickle one after all.

Afterwards, the sight of the town gates would be apparent in their vision. Aonaka smiled to his situation, but what important was how it would end.

#7Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:40 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Nastasya didn't want to walk too far away from him, it seemed that he decided to join her on this quest. She rolled her eyes when he wasn't watching, the idiot. He could basically sit somewhere enjoying a cup of tea, let her do the work and get the money. She was normally a person, no a vampire that would walk with her head held high. She was aware of her species and she was aware of the class that it brought with her. She was like a noble, despite never being one. She was looking for so many things that she would never admit, she had never really suspected that she found herself.. lonely.

Especially now her day and night rhythm was messed up. She turned her face, her sad eyes to look at the sun. It was afternoon but it was winter, so it wouldn't take too long for the sun to sink. It would however smart to be fast on this job. She passed the town gates without talking to Aonaka, but she took word of everything he said. Still the question were still swirling in her mind. She stopped when they reached the tree line. She didn't know much about him, she felt stupid about all the questions as if she was some sort of obsessed with him.

She felt Victoire bump into her heels and tried to not scream at her beloved friend. Her maybe only friend? She wasn't sure, it was a difficult world, especially if you were a Grimoire Heart mage. She should forget about all that, she was a vampire, she would be alright. She turned her head quickly and looked at Aonaka, "First of all. Oak is nothing to be kidding about. As I told you before, with the setteling of Phantom Lord, the whole town turned some sort of dark. There are a lot of monsters in this forest and behind the forest in the mountains. That's where we have to go, since Mabuz talked about a cave. This is the last chance for you to walk back, enjoy a tea and wait for me to be back. Because I do not need help. However if you decide to join, you must either be prepared to do whatever you can to not bleed at all or be prepared that what happened the last time could happen again. I'm not happy or satisfied about that either, but this," she lifted her right hand in front of her upper body, neck to hips, "is still to recent for me to be able to know how to control it. I wish it wasn't like that, but it's either that I'm dying or I'm trying to live with it." He was the second to know, maybe even the first to really know but the second she admitted it too. But what else would you wanted if you sank your teeth in that person's neck.

"I'm glad to see you are reunited with your beloved companion that you told me about last time. This is Victoire, but she also listens to Vic." She said with a softer voice, the warning was over, no longer necessary and you could see it on her whole body structure. Her shoulders slumped a little, her face stood sad instead of angry as it had the moment she gave him the warning. She didn't like it either, "It is up to you now."

#8Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 am

Arthur J. Sokolov

Aonaka opened his eyes in confusion to which he would say was a sudden lash-out. He blinked while listening to Nastasya's talking and without moving, eyebrows wide to show relaxed emotions but also confusion. "Uh...huh." he said, a tone, small melody of agreement. He didn't understand why she was being like this. "I didn't expect you to be like this." he said to Nastasya. Especially after what she had done. "But I'm not judging, and  will go to the mission with you." he said, his palm open to his side, creating somewhat of an arrogant pose without the intention, but he did have intentions, tests he wanted to make, to reach that feeling he did once more. It was akin to an ember, he wanted more, but he knew that one day he would want no more.

"So, let's just go. I can get a tea later." he told her and started to walk before she did. Besides everything, it simply wasn't eloquent to let someone do the work and then squeeze in for the reward. Aonaka didn't work like that, and he wouldn't change his behaviour for just now.

As they started to walk, Aonaka rethinked the sentences and words Nastasya spoke. Would it be alright to ask her that now? Aonaka didn't know the answer to that. "What did you mean getting used to change?" Aonaka asked her. It seemed that at first the idea was lost on him. As he listened to Nastasya, their path bended deeper into the forest. He pointed at the gap. "Are we on the right track?"

#9Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
She couldn't look at him for far too long. Flashbacks of what happened, or how it happened would show up before her eyes and would make her panic. She didn't want to lose control over her body now, especially not now. There was too much at stake. Besides, she wasn't really hungry. She had eaten recently. She bit her lip, making sure not to bite too hard or she would bleed herself. She didn't know yet if that would make her hungry or go berserker, and again she didn't want to try and find that out.

He was obviously defending himself and even though she had liked him or well was amused by him during their first meeting, she did hate him now. For more than one reason but also more than one reason that he couldn't change, "Be like what?" she said a bit snarky, going from her one fury moment, to sad, to fury in matter of minutes.. You would guess things, if she wasn't undead.

She shook her head as he walked in front of her but she followed none the less. It wasn't as if she would stay behind. Victoire stayed close by, the fox knew what would happen if she would go into the forest alone. That's how Nasty found her. The forest made no sound and apart from their heavy footsteps or well Aonaka's and sometimes Victoire, there was no other sound. Nastasya was highly aware of that, her eyes looking from one tree at another as they continued to walk. There were still obviously tons of questions in her head but that wouldn't stop her from going on. She heard a voice, and her eyes gazed over the last tree before she turned to look at Aonaka, the question, "I think you figured out that I'm a vampire. You seem like a smart guy. We aren't just born. We are turned. I was so unlucky last month to bump into one that wasn't hungry enough to simply kill me. He thought it was fun to become one like him. He is dead now, see how much fun that was." She said with a hint of sarcasm but further on a neutral way of talking.

The Forest would only become darker and Aonaka asked if they were on the wrong track and she nodded, that's when something slithered around her left ankle and before she knew it she was dangling upside down. Thank god, no skirt today. She rolled her eyes but thought fast. The vine like thing that was holding her ankle was some sort of tongue and it had poison on it, as it was seeping through her trousers and onto her skin, which actually did hurt a lot. She used her Wicked spell by biting in her right indexfinger and creating a claw at the top of her fingers, which she slid right through the vine like structure. She was dropped, but managed to land on her feet and kicked of the dead piece of tongue.

If her eyes weren't so sharp, she wouldn't see the creature, especially because she had never seen it before, it almost looked like a tree. With skin brown like a tree bark with some moss on it, though the hands were claws too, with sharp nails and there were too faces on the tree, one was screaming in some sort of high pitched voice because it's tongue was now oozing the purple poison and it must hurt the thing that it lost it's tongue.

Wicked:

#10Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:31 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
#thankgodforpantsday
"Be like... I don't know the exact words to show what I mean, but perhaps... vulnerable?" Aonaka said in order to explain himself, but even then he wasn't sure about what kind of words would be correct. He unknowingly increased his pace and had started to walk in front of Nastasya, but after realizing he didn't know around much, he would stop to ask her.

He had eyed Nastasya right before they resumed talking, however. She, without a doubt, was one of the most interesting individuals he had met. Conflicting feelings that were all too familiar to him arose within and danced like loose, tense cords. If their meeting hadn't ended the way it did, would Aonaka be interested in her afterwards? Companionships and friendly relations were all too nice things, but he didn't know if they were things he could follow up. He looked at Nastasya with furrowed eyebrows as she explained herself. A vampire turned. He couldn't help but laugh at the sudden exposition, to the point he had to put a finger on his lips to stop himself from such lousy and annoying animation. "Forgive me," he said between his waves of laughter and wiped his forehead. "I just didn't expect a clearance like that. But hey, I couldn't care less about what you are." Aonaka told her and faced her one more time, this time much more serious than he was before. "I only care about what you can do."

He would roll up his sleeves to expose the skin of his right arm, the one that wasn't bandaged today, but before he could do anything else, Nastasya had found herself in something of a prickly situation, as he watched her dangle upside down in a blink of an eye. "What the--" he expressed and jumped back to see what was going on, but Nastasya had handled the situation already. The gross-looking creatures swayed left and right from the wound Nastasya gave it, purple and poisonous-looking liquid dripped from its tongue and Aonaka covered one of his ears to protect himself from the high-pitched noise. He looked at Nastasya but at the flame of the situation couldn't be sure if she was hurt, he brought his arm up to himself and whistled to Panthello for it to take action. Lime coloured flames appeared on Aonaka's bandaged hand and covered it as Panthello rose high up and flapped its wings towards the monstrous creature, sending a wave of concentrated gust air. Aonaka, however, brought his hands as if he was praying, and allowed the flamed to cover Nastasya instead, starting to heal whatever ailments and poison she could've gotten from the monster.

Panthello's attack had pushed the creature back and caused some purple fluid to scatter across, but it seemed that the monster had perished. He quickly took out a small paper bag from his pants' back pocket and opened it, revealing very tiny bits of sushi and threw one in the air, which Panthello caught with his mouth and ate with a happy expression. "Good work boy." Aonaka said with a soft tone and turned to Nastasya, "Are you alright?"

Spells Used. 175 / 200 MP:
Companion Spells Used. 150 / 200 MP:

#11Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:18 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
he had said he didn't expect her to be like that. She had asked to explain. Vunerable didn't make her really happy. She was a Grimoire Heart mage for god sake, vunerable shouldn't even be in her personal dictionary. She couldn't allow that to happen, "Maybe it is all for show. To get you to feel sorry for me, so I don't have to be afraid you spread the word and make me have to kill you." It was a threat, covered as a joke, with a hint of sarcasm. But she would have to, she couldn't risk being exposed. That would make the hunt for her guild a lot more difficult than she would want to.

It was really nice to laugh when you revealed yourself in such way. So that didn't really work well on her already ruined mood. She should forgive him, like she thought before he was more interesting than some people, and she wished she really hadn't bitten him.. what did he say? "Care about what I can?" she said because again he spoke in riddles, damn the last time they talked, she understood him clearly or so she thought.

Her sensitive ears didn't like the screaming but instead of being able to take a step, her ankle did hurt. Victoire jumped in front of her, braver than before and used her Icy Wind spell to help get the creature away from Nasty. At that same moment or maybe a few seconds later, Aonaka's companion started to help her and together they knocked out the wood creature. Which was great, while Nasty was looking at some line green flames that were covering her. It didn't hurt but she didn't like the looks from it either. However something started to itch, the ankle that was hurt by the potion, screwing up her trousers and making her skin irritated and bloody, was now healing. The itching would stop soon and her ankle looked fine. She turned her purple eyes at Aonaka and even though he had managed to piss her off more than once today, she tried to give him a smile: "Thanks." Which was more than enough!

When Aonaka seemed to feed Panthello, she eyed Victoire who came running to him too. She should have thought about that but looked away to see what would happen. He liked animals right? Would he share some for Victoire? She turned to look at him a bit later, "Just caught me by surprise, that's all. But we should be careful. There might be more." She turned to walk again, scanning the tree line that was surrounding their path. She had never seen a creature like that before.

#12Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:38 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Aonaka took a deep, sharp, quick breath and exhaled through his nose. His fingers itched and inched towards his pocket to reach for his packet of cigarettes but he stopped himself. If there was another monster like that around, then he would be caught of guard. Instead, he looked at Nastasya and Victoire and smiled, he took out his snack package again and dangled it and called to Nastasya. "Hey, does Victoire like fish?" he asked, and if the answer was positive, he would give the little fox a treat too. He himself liked sushis taste, but the smell sometimes put him off.

Afterwards, Aonaka walked closer to Nastasya after she confirmed that her wound was healed. He felt glad that she was okay, but the worry wasn't gone away. "Hope you don't feel the poison in your veins or something." he told her and dusted off his clothes as he realised that he was getting dirty. his upper lip quivered with irritation and he turned around. He hated this, but he had to get used to it or did he...? He couldn't be sure.

After talking for a bit more, Aonaka asked Nastasya that they should start walking again, perhaps with more caution this time. Ducking under branches, avoiding muddy spots were common during their journey. At that moment, Aonaka noticed a strange bird, two orange feathers plucked uptight from it's small and scaly head, its eyes big, containing small pupils that made the bird look both shocked and angry at the same time, all the time. It took Aonaka a few seconds to realise what the bird was, which he couldn't help but swear under his breath. "It's a Crimneek." he told Nastasya. "Let's be quiet and just walk away so that we--"

A small burp sound cut Aonakas words in half, his eyes wide, Aonaka and Panthello looked eye to eye, the bat was holding his little tummy, enjoying the after taste of the treat he was given, but his little burp would cause them some trouble, as the Crimbeek had noticed the bird made a sound similar to metals clashing and a bird tweeting, an annoying and grating sound, which caused Aonaka to jump back.

"Oh no." he managed to say as the bird flew from the branch high up towards them, it's wing gathering green colored flames that it was ready to throw at them. Aonaka would whistle at Panthello who flew up and waited what else to do, the bat thought about tackling the bird, but both of them decided to wait for Nastasya's reactions before anything else.

#13Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:06 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Well their working together thing was going well. Why couldn't they just be neutral to each other. Why did she bit him. That's the whole question, why did the ch.. oh yeah the Church made him bleed. Such a great way to greet her. The church did really hate her. She couldn't wait to destroy it, but she was waiting for her Master or Carnage to tell her to work again with Black and go as the plan was foretold. Nastasya remained a few steps away from Aonaka, checking her ankle a bit but it looked fine, "She loves sushi." She answered the question and she watched how Victoire begged for the food, not really classy. But she got rewarded none the less.

He came closer, seemed worried and for a second she wondered if the tree monster had given her the neutral situation. However the questions in her mind still weren't gone, "There was already poison in my veins. I'm dead anyway, it doesn't matter." Although it was good to know that she still was able to get hurt by poison, so she wouldn't just risk her body as if it was but a meat shield to her mind. She turned to finally face him, as they were standing still at the moment, "You said care about what I can? What does that mean? You are not afraid of me?" She didn't want him to be afraid, but it did sound as if she was expecting more from herself, a wrong way with words.

They would continue to walk not much later, and the forest was getting darker and more difficult to walk through. However they would just continue. She had seen the bird but she had wanted to walk away until Aonaka stopped and she looked at him shortly before looking back at the bird. Victoire seemed to continue on her journey. She had never seen a bird like that before but there was a start of a suggestion to quietly continue on their journey until Panthello burped. She bit her lip to not laugh at the bat as well as to Victoire who jumped a 180 jump and looked with big surprised eyes at them. It was too funny.

"Tell me more about this beast later. Can I kill it?" Aonaka gave his approval and she grinned and turned a dark gaze at the bird, as if she was afraid of it, the idiot thing. Again she bit the tip of her right index finger to let new blood flow in her hand and make it into a sword. She ran a few steps before she jumped up and slashed it through the green like fire and the bird, cutting it perfectly in half. She landed back on her feet, sinking through her knees and staring at the half bird parts in front of her, "It smells gross."

Wanted:

#14Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Aonaka was more than glad to feed the fox with the small treats had on him, and threw one for the fox to catch after Nastasya's approval. He smiled as he watched the fox devour it, Panthello, who would usually complain that his food was being shared, seemed okay that the fox of snow was enjoying the meal. "I'm glad she does," Aonaka told Nastasya. Afterwards, they would be on their way and encounter the bird.

Panthello's stomach had put them in a pickle, but Nastasya seemed alright. When she asked Aonaka if she could kill the beast, Aonaka could only show a thumbs up to her. He didn't like killings of the animals, but crimneeks were too nasty to just escape from. He felt somehow that getting rid of it could ease the area a bit. A serious expression with apart lips took hold of his face as he watched Nastasya's magic. Blood magic, he assumed. He couldn't help but think how mono-characteristic it was, vampire, suck blood, use blood. When the bird fell on the ground, it's insides open, Aonaka had to look away in order to get away from the putrid smell. He felt bad for their companions that probably had a better sense of smell. "Crimneeks generate sulphur inside them by eating many different things," Aonaka told her. "That's... one of the reasons it smells so bad."

He then looked at Nastasya. "The blood you use for, what I assume to be, your magic, do you use the blood of only yourselves or also of the people you sucked blood from?" Aonaka asked her. A question that would be a sarcastic one usually, but Aonaka wasn't being sarcastic as his face showed a minor amount of curiosity and interest. Before waiting for a reply, however, he would tilt his head. "Is this the reason you don't join a guild?" he would ask her, finding interest in small bits relating to her. He scoffed with a smile, a sharp exhale through the nose and started to walk around to see where they could go next. "If what you said about Phantom Lord is right, then I don't think they'd mind a vampire." He said in a normal tone.

"Or maybe... uh, Grimoire Heart, or whatever that girl said she was from. But I know nothing about that one except their name and that they hate names or something like that."
WC | TWC

#15Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:12 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
I see you
I loved Sushi too. It was the only thing at Nasty her mind at the time that Victoire got the food. She had eaten sushi after the change, but it was not really smart to eat much anymore. The consequences that came with that were too horrible to handle. Besides the taste was slowly fading away and she wanted to remember the beauty from it, which seemed highly impossible if you thought about it. How many years would she live? She shook her head violently, no time for self pity. They were in a dangerous forrest afterall.

That's when the bird came and the moment that she slid right through it and a horrible smell appeared. Even Victoire tried to hide her nose in the ground. She got the idea what her snow fox meant and kicked both body parts to the side of the path that they were following. The forrest would probably make sure some other horrible creature would want to eat it. She didn't feel the need to wait for that, "It still smells gross." she repeated a bit like a dump person, she would normally not kick dead bodies but she had to get rid of it anyway, "Let's walk on, so we are out of range. Besides we have a cave to find."
Before they would continue to walk on, Aonaka asked her something related to her magic. She shrugged at first and started to walk. Mainly to get away from the smell, not the question, "I didn't always use blood magic. I was born with Shadow Make magic or simple Shadow Magic. My parents both were Ice make mages, they taught me the basics. When I turned into a vampire, I was no longer able to call the shadows to my aid and suddenly had to figure out how to use my blood. Since I'm a dead person to be honest," she would flinch a little with her own words, it was not nice to say about yourself, "I am only able to use my own blood, from this body. But philosophical question, how much of that is my blood? How does the body of a vampire work. I notice that when I have sucked someone's blood, I'm able to feel a small heartbeat in my wrist for the first minutes, I am even able to blush but the longer I wait with drinking again, I am not able to do all that and have just a body like a cold stone."

Since she didn't immediately reply, he even asked another question and she would have sighed before explaining about her body, or well as much as she assumed herself. She had many questions too, and he seemed to ignore them. She was about to answer again, after the silence about being a vampire. However he wasn't done yet. Since she was walking in front of him this time, it didn't matter that she looked up with her eyes big out of surprise. No one knew about Grimoire Heart but they. He knew more than just the name. She heard a heavy creaking noise and turned her heels and dashed towards Aonaka. She pushed him against one of the thick trees at the tree line, her hand over his mouth, she hissed softly, which could be indicated as a shush. Her lilac eyes traveled the tree line and between the spot where they had stood a huge tree branch dropped down. Thank god Victoire and Panthello weren't hit either. Was Icarus on her? "Never say that name oud loud unless you want to die." This was at least not giving more information about her being a part of it. She had wanted him alive than she should continue to safe him for now. She had explained as much guilds to him as was possible and in one way or another he had figured out about the one that she had kept a secret.
wc / twc

#16Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:51 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
He took out a cigarette and lighted it as he listened to Nastasyas explanation about her magic. It was an interesting one, at least a bit. Mention of parents sparked Aonakas interest and he looked up towards Nastasya. "Oh really now," he spoke. He had some other questions in his mind now, but he wanted to at least answer some of hers that he had forgotten at the fire of the moment. "Well, let me answer your questions first. I am not afraid of you, nor think that you are a vile creature or anything of similar calibre. I suppose I don't really care that much anyway about what you are... but what you can do, I find that fascinating." he told her and exhaled a puff of smoke. He wondered how her parents were now, what they thought of her. But he would wait for another time, for he wanted to ask about guilds now.

And he did.

His cigarette fell on the ground and bounced up a little bit the moment he said the words "Grimoire Heart," and he needed a few seconds to realise where he was and what was happening. A hard surface was pressing against his back and he felt sharp barking of the tree irritate his skin. A cold hand was covering his mouth as his eyes widened in shock. Panthello screeched and started to fly around, confused about what was going on. But the moment Aonaka came to himself, he first made sure to make eye contact with his companion so that he didn't interfere. The scared mammal landed next to Victoire and made low and sad sounding growling noises.

Aonaka stared at Nastasyas face as she shushed and warned him, right at her face, his eyes looking completely neutral and relaxed. However, that wouldn't last. The other part inside of him was sparked alive, the unhealthy thoughts inside him had seeped through his nerves and dropped to his brain. He raised his hand slowly and then suddenly, grasped Nastasya's arm, the arm she had up to cover Aonakas mouth, like a wild animal, like a claw, he held the arm so tight, not to hurt her, but because of the adrenaline rush making him need to hold something. He moved his head to get away from the hand that covered his mouth, his pupils so tiny, giving him somewhat of a frightening look. He widened into a smile, bite in his teeth and cackled. Cackled despite his situation. "Hey, hey." he talked. "What is this...? Are you going to bite me again?" He asked her, still the same damn expression. He pulled her arm closer or at least tried to. "What's with this Grimoire Heart? Are you with Irony? Is Nastasya only a nickname? Hey, hey, will you tell me?"

His speech had gotten erratic in a manner of seconds. It wasn't insanity, no, but something equally unhearlthy was leaking from him.
WC | TWC

#17Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Remember you, Remember me
She talked, he listened. She often didn't talk much. She was afraid her words might slip as they had done before. When she was but a child in a body of an adult. When she had gone crazy, before she found herself again, before she knew how to carry herself. She wondered what Yumi would say for a short while, but as Aonaka spoke she could only listen to his words. Her mother was murdered by a vampire, well not direct but it was part of the cause of death. This was why she saw vampires as vile creatures. She couldn't really believe there were humans that didn't think about it in that way. It was maybe good to meet someone like that.
It would have been better if the conversations would have stayed with Phantom Lord and she could say that she would rather join a good guild. Lie. Lie as usual. Lie because her life depend on that. She could lie that she had wanted to join Blue Pegasus but didn't dare because she is a vampire. But the word of her guild, it was so weird to hear it ring in your ears. Spoken by a person that shouldn't know. That's when everything happened to fast.

How Victoire tried to comfort the bat and how he squeeled and how she was afraid that Icarus or worse, Master was here. That would be a complete disaster. Her purple eyes scanned the premises and she narrowed them to make sure. she hoped that everyone would stay calm and quiet. But they didn't. She turned to look back at Aonaka and looked at his face, why were they standing so close. She actually hated that, no matter who it was.

The situation was weird, how he did hold on to her arm now and how she was looking at him. He started to laugh, in a freakish way and she tried to make sure he would shut up but he didn't and since he was holding on to her arm. Her eyes that had just narrowed to scan the situation, had looked open at him but that quickly turned by the way her eyebrows frowned down, she was angry. He didn't grasp the situation. He asked her if she would bite him again but she didn't want to, she didn't need to but he pulled her closer by using her arm. They were the same height and that made it for Nastasya even more awkward. She wasn't used to this closeness and tried to pull herself back but the effort wasn't really there. Irony. She had heard the name before, twice. She had seen the blue haired mage that belonged to her Guild. That damn Irony. Her name was certainly ironic. She tensed her jaw and told herself to count to five to not talk out of anger, "No. Nastasya is my name. And you better watch your tongue if you want to keep it." She was done, if he was playing it like this, she would either have to make sure he would never be able to talk about it again or would know what happened to guys that knew too much that could be worse than death. She had seen Yumi do it before, and let go of her magical energy, which came in red waves off her. She was powerful, she had a lot of magical potential and you could feel that like a heavy blanket on you, a heavy terrifying blanket.

His way of speech reminded her of someone. The worst part was that, that someone was none other than her nineteen year old self.
wc / twc

#18Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:50 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
It was as if he had stepped on a mine, the reactions of unnatural sources covered him and his spirit. However, there was something else that would empower him. His grin diminished under Nastasyas pure intent and mana, mixed together to a tsunami of immensely scary auro. His face took a much more neutral pose, but saying that he wasn't scared would be nothing more than a lie. He waited before saying anything or doing anything. Had he played with fire?

The world was a strange place. Fiore was a strange place. The people he had found inside were stranger than their very own living homes. In just after a couple of days, his life had turned around. The tea drinking elegant girl had revealed herself to be a vampire, a fighter, and quite strong given how easy it was for her to pin Aonaka to a wall and then make him feel his mana.

His survival instincts kicked in, and recomposed himself.

"Alright. I'll shut up. Let's go find the cave."
WC | TWC

#19Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
notes. tags. ooc.
She was still a bit paranoid. Icarus. Master. It didn't matter, it wasn't her fault. She hadn't said anything. She had just warned this guy that he would never talk about it. She had also given her real name, which was an accident but suddenly a good one. As he seemed to know that Grimoire Heart mages didn't give their real ones. He might think she was just an associate or some..thing. That was interesting, she had seen the change in his demeanor. Maybe, maybe she could get better out of this than she would have expected. She waited for him to let go of her and she would immediately take a few steps back, having Victoire circle around her legs and her blue eyes fixed on Panthello.

She would give a nod and let him walk in front of her, the branch still in the middle of the road. It had been coincidence, that's all it could be. no Icarus. No Master. She didn't tell anything, it wasn't her fault. They walked in silence but she could feel something was following them again. However she didn't see anything, she even glanced over her shoulder. Her own rule was never to look behind because you would get the idiot feeling that there would be something there. Maybe, if it was Icarus or Master, they would show up if she said the name. "There is a reason I didn't tell you about Grimoire Heart. But what do you know now? Whose Irony?" Although she knew, or well she wasn't entirely sure, she had a vague idea.
She heard the branches creak again, was it above them? "Be very careful."
wc / twc

#20Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:30 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
He felt like he was being watched. Like he was being on a leash at the worst. A part of him wanted to go home, but the bigger part of him wanted to see where this would end up going. He walked ahead of Nastasya and listened to her questions. He nodded as he listened, not wanting to cause any more things. "I'd want to learn those reasons," he said first before starting to answer the rest. "Irony... we met during a request for Mabuz. I asked her guild and she just... told me that she was a member of Grimoire Heart. I didn't think anything of it. I don't know the guilds that much, well didn't." He exposed. Still walking, his head down. Panthello would hiss at Nastasya from time to time but Aonaka paid it no mind. "She had blue hair, quite strong. Climbed a harsh cliff quite fast." He continued. His mouth opened to ask her about her nickname, but he couldn't be sure if that was right to do now.

It was all "fun" for now, but suddenly, fear kicked in. Nastasya could kill him here and right now. His body trembled, mouth went dry, and he started to shake. "You..." he mumbled and turned around. "Are y-you... going to kill me?" he asked Nastasya, he felt a huge surge of primal instinct awoke from deep inside his very being, his very genes and memories mixing together to a tidal wave. Panthello flew up and landed on Aonakas head, his eyes locked on a point behind Nastasya. When the mammal flew at high speed towards her, Aonaka turned on his heels and reached out his hands to scream "Boy! No!" but then noticed what the mammal was doing. Panthello flew not towards Nastasya, but over her to behind her, where there stood a giant snake, covered in grey, metallic-looking scales. The monster would reflect light in such a manner that sometimes it would be hard to see it as if was a mirrored beast.

Panthello raised his wings and chopped them down to send an airwave to the beast, the blunt air smashed the snake and a metallic thud echoed in the forest. "Careful!" Aonaka yelled as he ran towards Panthello and Nastasya, reviewing spells he knows in his mind.
WC | TWC

Panthello Spell. 100 / 200:

#21Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:13 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Forgive me.
Questions needed to be asked and so she did. She wasn't sure what to expect. She didn't even know why Irony, was called Irony. She got most names, the meaning of them. Black made sense, Carnage, Lucifer. Shadow. Rune. Strategist, well she could get in there but Irony. He wanted to know the reasons. But the reasons were simply to spare her own live and well his was a good bonus point too. She clenched her fist with the explanation of Aonaka, "Well than she is very stupid." Was the only comment she gave about Irony.

Aonaka stopped walking and he seemed to be very rigid from one moment to the next and he turned around to look at her and she could almost smell the fear. It was just that she noticed, "For your own sake it would be better, because I don't know whom else might do that. But if I would want you dead, I would have done that by now." Did she.. actually consider him a friend? Which was weird since they had only met one time, the only person she would consider close to being a friend was Odin.

Victoire seemed to eye Panthello the whole time and as the bat moved close to his master, the fox moved to Nastasya, circeling around her legs and her blue eyes on the flying object. Nasty didn't expect that but she was glad that after their struggle of her change, Vic wanted to protect her still.

She was prepared to fight the beast but not with her magic and tried to hold up her arms to cover her face but Panthello flew over her head, she turned to look over her shoulder at a snake that was everything but small. The Snake was metalic looking, something that wouldn't really work well with her magic or that's what she thought. Maybe she should be able to use her strongest spell but than she would have to make sure that everyone was out of her way, "Make him come back. I can't do anything if Panthello remains to close." She snapped at Aonaka, they had to handle this fast in case anything bad would happen. The snake was definitely something bad, it could get a lot worse, "Make sure not to get killed because that would be a waste of my effort to keep you alive." She had been angry at him the whole day, it started because of Mabuz, not because of him. It started because of her, not because of him, so all she could do was look at him now for the few seconds she had to spare and smile at him. "I'll try to explain to you later. The reasons. The way it works for as far as I can. But it is dangerous. Even more dangerous than a metal looking snake."
wc / twc

#22Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:54 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Aonaka's eyes sharpened as his heart started to beat faster. The snakes mirror-like skin caused it to look like some parts of it would blend with the environment, sometimes not. Panthellos attack would cause the snake to be knocked back a little bit, seeing this as a good time, Aonaka whistled to his companion and Panthello circled in the air before aiming at the snake again with high speed, a headbutt attack. Aonaka, as he ran, listened to Nastasyas warning. "Alright! I'll be quick," he told her and then slashed the air in front of her with lime coloured flames covering his hands. The air around Panthello changed in property, the rules of nature shifted a tiny bit, and Panthellos dashing speed increased, the gap between him and the snake was over in a blink of an eye and the mammal had managed to headbutt the snake. That was all they would do for now, however. Aonaka whistled again as he jumped back to Nastasyas side.

Her comment earlier was lost to him at the moment, but now that he was standing it was starting to sting. She would kill him because there could be worse out there? "I didn't even do anything," Aonaka said to Nastasya, voice stern, but such a tiny amount of fear mongering it. He gulped. Perhaps this wasn't fun. He didn't think it was fun. He didn't think anything. Sometimes, he would just do. But he had never played with a big fire like Grimoire Heart.

Perhaps he never grew up after that killing game of his past and this was a slap in the face. Grimoire Heart was a slap to reality. But suddenly, a smile, the same smile of the girl that he met at the bar. An offering of explanation. Aonakas shoulders eased up as he listened to Nastasya. He nodded, a bit better and whistled again for Panthello to come back. "I suppose I'd appreciate the information," Aonaka said to her with a much more calmer tone and raspy voice. At that moment, however, the snake let out a huge slithering sound, charging towards them. Aonaka gasped before looking at Nastasya for a brief split second and then jumped back, realizing that she could hold her ground and he was better at supporting.

After jumping back, "Not sure if you need it, but I can heal you so... go crazy." he told her and readied his hands. Panthello landed on his head, awaiting any moments he could strike.
WC | TWC

Spells Used 150 / 200:

#23Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Flawless
She would be careful, she would wait. She would see, she would observe. The gust, the headbutt. Victoire was still cowering a bit to the back and well Nastasya didn't judge her for that. She waited for her time to shine and took the few steps in front of her. She couldn't help but grin when Aonaka said she should go crazy, exactly what she had in mind, "Be prepared!" She yelled back over her shoulder to him. She ran towards the snake and jumped up, she had already bit her finger, "This should be flawless!" It was that it was the name of the spell and the blood formed around her fingers and the snake tried to bit her, held her at her middle but she simply kicked him, it did hurt but it was something that she needed to make sure that the huge beast wouldn't go away from her at this moment, it was that the spell was very big and that's why it did a lot of damage.

When the snake was hurt so badly, the jaw let go of her and she was simply dropped on the floor. She wasn't able to get on her feet, she really dropped to the ground. Not much flattery for that snake. She cursed, "I must have said it wrong. But I rather like you alive." She got up and pushed her hands to the fang holes in her stomach. There was blood but it was not gushing out because she was actually dead. Which was every time a new confrontation. She stared at it, the blood on her hands. It actually made her sad.

She would continue to walk later, depending on if she was healed or not on the speed of her steps. "I know that I don't owe you anything. I mean I didn't kill you, used a bit of your blood but it wasn't entirely my fault." She tried to open up a bit, but it was difficult as she tried to remove that part from herself. It could cost her own face, life. "Grimoire Heart doesn't talk about Grimoire Heart. That are faults that can cost us our lives. It is difficult to start. I don't know what I can say and not. Irony has already messed up but if I do it worse, I might not be alive after this and that says a lot for someone that's an undead." She didn't look at him, that would be too difficult, she did see the cave however and without noticing it herself, she started to walk a lot faster. The herb was one that only grew in the light reflected by some sort of diamonds and all that. She didn't really get the explanation but it was what Mabuz told them.

She walked on in the cave, letting her eyes quickly adjust to the cave, seeing the white flowers that they were looking for, however her foot slipped away and she tried to grab something to hold on and get her out of the slippery slope. The only thing to grab was Aonaka and she couldn't help but grab him in the sort of fear and that's when she completely fall, downwards. Victoire remained up above the hole that they fall in, "Sorry!" was all she could say while they were falling. She again for the second time today fell on her butt on the ground, "When we get back. I'll make sure Mabuz feels the pain we have been through.."
wc / twc

Flawless:

#24Arthur J. Sokolov 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
Aonaka watched Nastasya away from the combat scene, eyes sharpened like an eagle, waiting for any moment that he could help her in case she got hurt. Panthello growled but Aonaka shushed him. "We aren't that strong pal. Be safe, look out for Victoire for me too, alright?" he told to the mammal, eyes still locked on Nastasya. The moment he noticed the wounds on her, he clapped his hands and through effort, cast two of his healing spells together. He wouldn't be able to make them last for some time, but two of them together could help her much. A green aura would soon cover Nastasya, a dense one given that two spells were overlapping. Aonaka had closed his eyes in a focus, hands in prayer position, focusing. Panthello, in a panic, imitated his actions on top of his head, closing his eyes, bringing his hands together like he is also praying, of course, he couldn't heal anyone.

...right?

When Aonaka heard Nastasya again he opened his eyes and stopped the focus, she seemed a bit fine now, but just in case, he would let one of the spells keep running. He smiled at Nastasyas comment. "I suppose I can appreciate that," he responded that she would like him alive. He then listened to other her other words, explanation of Grimoire Heart, well, not a full one, but the secrecy. The undead comment was one he wanted to snicker at, but he stopped himself. He didn't know why, but perhaps it was that the snake dying has lifted the tension on him, he felt a bit better. "Alright." was the only word he can find to reply to Nastasyas words.

He followed her to the cave, the musky smell was an enjoyment, mud, small sounds of water droplets, Panthello had already found himself a nice little puddle of mud and was desperately trying to convince Victoire to roll in it with him. Aonaka made a sour expression realising that he had to take this guy back home to wash afterwards. He sighed, but then, he hiccuped in panic, they were falling.

Aonaka didn't know why they were falling, but they were falling.

Apparently, there was a hole there! That was really nice.

His butt hurting, Aonaka stood on the ground shocked, Panthello and Victoire standing on the edge of the hole all calmly. He stood there in awe, looked at Nastasya for a bit and then looked at his hands, clothes covered in mud. He would hate this. He would hate this so bad.

Then why wasn't he hating it?

With a sudden burst, Aonaka couldn't help but start to laugh about what had just transpired. His laughter was warm, unlike any he had ever done since his life. He had to hold his stomach to stop himself. "I-I'm sorry.." he said while still laughing a little. A gentle smile was on his face. He was relaxed. "Can't heal me, but hope you are fine," he said, holding his back, leaning on the wall of the hole. He still had a healing spell on her after all.
WC | TWC

Spells Used 100 / 200:

#25Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Blooddrops in the Snow [Aonaka] Empty Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
It's in my blood.
Dark thoughts
The only thing she could do was thank him for the healing. Which was a nice thing to have. She wondered if she could actually bleed to death.. since she practically was already dead. But she didn't feel like thinking about that too long and the thank you should be more than enough. She eyed the snake as it whithered in pain and in the end there was nothing left of it.

She dusted herself off and got up, the walk to the cave was not that far anymore. But boy did they have a short adventure already and the ending was not even close yet. She was still trying to find out where to start and what she was able to tell. "Before I can say anything more you have to promise me, to never ever talk to someone else about Grimoire Heart. Not the name, not our names. Nothing. As if you do not know anything. I am still debating what I should tell, I mean I have no idea what your motives are and even why you would want to know?" Yes that was one of the good things to start with, "Oh and let me add that if you do speak about my Guild to someone that doesn't need to know, you should hope I be the one to kill you." she said it with a smile, to point out that she again didn't want to kill him but that she might be the nicest one to do so.

The cave wasn't really her cup of tea, she just wanted to grab the flower that was there, the leaves that were needed for Mabuz his project or so but instead, she fell down, taking Aonaka with her. If the dust of the path in the forest was bad, she was now covered in must, mud and a lot of other nature elements which didn't really make her happy. She wasn't much hurt apart from just the collision between her body and the floor. The healing spell was taking that away from her in a matter of seconds anyway. She looked up, they had fallen quite far. That's when she heard him laugh and she stared at him and couldn't help but laugh a bit too, she giggled. This could only happen to them today. No one else would have fallen inside the hole. "I'm fine don't worry." Panthello and Victoire came down too, the bat carrying the fox. "You are a strong little man aren't you." she said as a compliment to Panthello as she took Victoire in her arms. She was already dirty enough, Vic her muddy paws didn't matter anymore.

It was as if the world wanted to give Nast a safe place, but she would first wait for Aonaka to explain why he wanted to know. Maybe she could get use out of this, she didn't know how or why but it was nice to find a way to make up for Irony her mistake and get something out of it herself. Win-win.
wc / twc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum