Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nano 

Hey. Empty Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:24 am

Nano
Hello everyone, my name is Nano. I am sixteen and recently decided to get back into my old roleplaying habits. I am not very familiar with Fairy Tail, but I imagine it'll be a fun experience. I hope I get the opportunity to roleplay with everyone and enjoy my time here. ✌

#2Erebus2 

Hey. Empty Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:00 am

Erebus2

Welcome aboard and its no problem, I haven't even seen FT past the first few episodes myself tbh. Thankfully, it's a pretty immersive world on it's own so you'll have tons of fun regardless if you know the series well or not.

Hey. 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Nano 

Hey. Empty Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:09 am

Nano
Oh, I thought I was the only one lol. Glad to know there are others that are in the same situation I am in, i'm looking forward to the fun!

#4Hikaru Nakamura 

Hey. Empty Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:05 am

Hikaru Nakamura
Hello welcome to the site! Any questions feel free to PM me or there is a widget on the right side to discord which is our official chatbox. Head on over and most members should be able to answer any questions you have.

Hey. HikaPlzSiggyJpeg
#5Nano 

Hey. Empty Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Nano
Thanks for welcoming me. lol

#6Bianca Fleur † 

Hey. Empty Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Bianca Fleur †
Welcome to the site!

#7Nano 

Hey. Empty Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Nano
Thank you <3

#8Tenshi † 

Hey. Empty Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Tenshi †
Hey there, Nano. Welcome to FTRP.

We try to keep a rather positive community, and if you ever find yourself in Discord feel free to ask myself (or any of our members) any questions you may have. Good luck, and have fun!

Hey. D09aavQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum