Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I <3 U - [Fang]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lola 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:25 pm

Lola

WORDS: 400 | Dolled Up  

Still a little early, isn't it? Those doll-like doe eyes seeming to wheel toward a clock face which she could see in the distance as she hummed to herself and tapped her toe with a note of impatience, Lola Skylark was always the sort who liked to keep herself busy and her mind occupied, and as such she was also the type who found herself growing restless whenever she was made to wait for anything, or anyone as well.
He had better not keep me waiting too long…! In this case the leggy lass leaning toward the latter as she watched those hands seemed to tick by at a pace which seemed to make a snail look downright speedy from where she was standing, she let out something off a huff as she shifted her position slightly and gently spin the parasol she had resting over her shoulder as she did so, though on the whole was glad for the warmth which clung to the air even in a moment like this.

Still, kinda nervous… Not that one might believe the fact that the air was quite temperate with how she seemed to quiver and shiver as she waited, it was if one so fidgety as her had been put into overdrive now that she knew that she was having a date on the day of Saint Valentine himself, and had gone all out because of that fact. Sliding her slender but perhaps fetching frame into a little black number which seemed to shine while having some cute lace in the places which counted, from beneath the blossoming brim of her skirt did she wear a pair of stripey white and black coverings for her legs which may or may not have gone all the way up, while her feet and the lower portion of her legs sank into boots which met her knees, and for once had a surprisingly sedate heel to boot.

I hope he likes my dress~? Not wanting to tower over the fellow for whom she currently waited for once and very much so looking forward to the reaction she might get when finally did she find her date's eyes falling upon her, and for a moment did she seem to giggle to herself as she imagined that silly boy gaping as she did so. That would be sweet for sure, and their day would only get sweeter from there, with any luck~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Silver Fang 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:15 pm

Silver Fang
He still popped around five minutes early. Eager to see her, but not nearly so fidgety about it. He wasn't sure if it was good to arrive early for Lola or not. From what he heard girls in the city liked to keep their men waiting. The man might arrive on time, but the girl in question would still be busy putting on their makeup for some time. Or so it was said at least. Others said they were already done preparing well in advance and just enjoyed making their man wait a while. Fang personally found that a little petty. He'd rather just get to the fun part.

But then again he wasn't meeting her at home, so maybe they could skill all that stuff. And indeed he found his date eyeing a clock across the way like she wanted to strangle it. Was she in a bad mood? But he didn't think so. The way she shifted looked to him of pent-up energy and excitement. She might dislike the clock, but she was more than ready for the day. At least that was what he felt he was observing.

"It must be nice coming from a wealthy family. You always have such lovely clothes." He noted as he walked over to her, sliding a hand along her back, touching the dress, and her through it as he admired the display. "I think today's outfit is especially nice though." He noted with a hum.

"I think you'll have to help me shop for some new clothes soon though. I doubt my own taste is as fine as your own, and my funds are not nearly so vast. So I hope you'll forgive me if my own style is a little less impeccable." He noted having changed up his usual outfit as well. It was simple but clean. A black coat over a white button shirt. Black slacks held up by a matching leather belt with a small silver buckle. And black loafers to complete the look. He'd gone with a very simple two-tone look to his clothes. He just felt it suited him best. But he was sure that Lola could have done better. She'd probably even enjoy dressing him up occasionally, he imagined.

"So was there someplace you wanted to go first?" He asked in case she did. Though if not he had a mental list of places they could hit. On a day like today, he doubted she came without a plan though. Lola was many things, but among them he considered her very proactive.

WC: 428

#3Lola 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:59 pm

Lola

WORDS: 350 | Dolled Up  

“Araaaa…! Stop leering, Fang! You'll make me blush! Teeheeheehee!” Dressed to the nines and delighted to be when she heard the lad not only praising her image but also seeming that bit more forward with her because of it, while the words of Miss Skylark seemed to tell him to stop the behaviour that the belle showed only encouraged it as she grinned and giggled and demonstrated that despite what she said, she was very happy to have him doting on her so much.
“Ohhhhh, you look cute too? Very… Sophisticated~? At least compared to what you usually wear~?” The leggy lass taking a step away however when she went to look him over in turn, while his outfit wasn't as lavish as her own there was something crisp and almost stylish about the simple choice of black and white, and she found a definite sense of appreciation for the bright and buttoned shirt which he wore as well. One could never underestimate a classic, right?

“Oh yeeaahhh, I bet I can find you some real nice stuff to wear~?” Not that the delighted doll did not think that she couldn’t improve upon what was before her either and for that reason the girl grinning as he suggested them going clothes shopping together, in truth Lola would love the chance to play dress up with him and perhaps even treat him to a thing or two as well, and almost found herself distracted by the notion of stripping him down and throwing what she liked on him over and over again.
“Right! Only natural our date starts with dinner, no~?” Remembering the reason for her or perhaps more accurately their presence here however when he asked where they wanted to go, the pink princess seemed a world away from the often grumpy soul who bossed her boy around as she giddily grabbed at his elbow so they might walk arm within arm, though seemed to still show a subtler sense of domineering spirit as she set off and tugged him along with her. Though, it had to be said regardless, they did look a cute couple, right?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#4Silver Fang 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:31 pm

Silver Fang
He was glad she seemed pleased with the attention. He did often notice these things at least. When it came to Lola at least, his attention was often on her. Some men would not notice the small changes, let alone the big ones. But when it came to Lola at least, he'd notice if she changed the color of her nails. He didn't often comment on the changes she made, but he noticed.
"I like my normal clothes. And if we were in my homeland I would likely have kept them on. But we are here, not there, and I didn't think it would reflect well on me on our first date if I didn't make some effort to appear a little more... Polished." He decided.

He was glad she was also enthused by the idea of dressing him up later. Clothes shopping wasn't something that usually excited him but with Lola? Well, everything was a little more exciting with her around. The world just felt a little more colorful, and vibrant when she was. Except that one day when she got really mad at him. He'd only been trying to instruct her, not talk down to her. But whether it came out that way, or she took it that way, it had bothered her enough to call him a "big, stupid jerk". She didn't know how much that had hurt him. He'd done his best to maintain his composure through the day, but everything between that moment and the moment when she had apologized, he felt like a dog in the rain. Cold, wet, and miserable.
Things were fine now at least. But he wasn't going to forget the pain of those words coming from her lips anytime soon. Getting shot would have hurt less.

"Dinner sounds good." He agreed as he walked with her, arm in arm, enjoying the warmth of her arm in his, though he could not feel the softness of her skin through the cloth that covered his arm. He was sure she would have felt soft though. She always did.

WC: 346/774

#5Lola 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:50 pm

Lola

WORDS: 360 | Dolled Up

“Ehehehehe, looks like I've trained you well~” The pink princess happy to take the lion's share of the credit for the wisdom that the lad showed in his clothing choice, though it was cute in a way to hear him speak with such pride in the clothing of his homeland Miss Skylark had to observe that she was much happier seeing him looking that bit dashing in the conventional sense, and decided that it was her good influence which saw him make this transition regardless of what the truth ultimately was.
“Such a good boy~!” The cerise siren certainly seeming to be in a mood which was a world away from the crabby manner with which she comported herself on that dreadful day and perhaps more than a few others, the spirits of the fuchsia fae were high and enouh so that she couldn't help but pat the head of her partner as she praised him for his decision, and did not aim to come off as wholly condescending even if she perhaps was. I mean, for all her visual charms, budding connections of this sort were rare, no?

“Is this…” In all honesty the belle in black not sure if the same could be said for her would-be beau however, perhaps the ultimate fact of being rather domineering in her general character was that it provided him with plenty of opportunity to hide away those special little acorns like the details of his life before he met her and his innermost feelings, but just because she seemed to unintentionally trample all over them didn’t mean that Lola wasn't interested in these things.
“The first time you've had a date on Valentines day~?” Instead still very much on what seemed to be a steepening learning curve when it came to gleaning such details from folk and showing them that underneath a rather hefty layer of brattiness she was far more sensitive than first impression might have implied, with their destination still quite a few steps away she opted to indulge a little small talk, though knew the answer she wanted even before she had asked after this particular nugget of history. She wanted to be his first, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#6Silver Fang 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:06 am

Silver Fang
He wouldn't deny her the satisfaction of believing she had trained him to her liking if it so pleased her. He wasn't sure what she believed she had done to train him in such a way, but he didn't especially care either. He was just happy to make her happy. It was a simple feedback loop.

And certainly, he had no reason not to be pleased with being called a "good boy" by her. It pleased him to be appreciated.

"Oh, well we didn't celebrate Valentine's day back in my village. So yeah I suppose it is." He considered. "But then again I've never been on a date before in general." He noted with a shrug. When he was younger he'd had crushes, and even an innocent kiss or two. But nothing too heated, and very little leaning into the romantic. Things at that time could only be described as... Cute.

"So I hope you'll make today, and any future dates, especially memorable for me." He noted with a smile to her. "And of course, I want to make the day a good one for you too." He offered. "Do you have anything you might especially like me to do for you at some point today?" He asked, eager fo give her whatever he could if possible, more so if it brought a lovely smile to her face.

WC: 228/1,002

#7Lola 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:39 am

Lola

WORDS: 380 | Dolled Up

“I'm your first…? Wow, lucky me huh~?” Those dark and deep doe eyes seeming to widen as Fang revealed the fact that not only had he never celebrated a day like this but neither had he ever even gone on a date either, given how cute she had come to find him Miss Skylark was surprised that he hadn't been beating them off with the proverbial stick, but ultimately found a sense of relish in knowing that he was her canvas to paint as she chose, as it were. He was all hers, no sharing.

“And even luckier you! I'm glad I went all out, then~!” The beauty beaming because of that and feeling all the more excited for what was to follow, while she had set up the events with the intent of making sure she had a good time Lola was happy to note that she would be leaving him with the loftiest benchmark for the future, and felt confident that her choices would meet with his approval too. I mean, she did have good taste, after all.
“Teeheehee, you'll never forget them~?” For that reason the perky pinkette feeling all the more gleeful and so much so that she could scarcely restrain her giggling as she imagined how he might respond to how she had planned to spoil them, the spring in the step of this particular sylph only became more pronounced because of that, and with what was to follow soon after squeezed herself that bit closer to him as well.

“Wellllll, if things go well, I can think of a few things I'd like~?” The cerise siren certainly not able to deny the fact that she had come to this occasion with every intention on making good on the near miss they had taken at Halloween and her good spirit also helping her to be that bit more honest about that, after all the fun in Stella and the trying time in Joya too Miss Skylark had decided that they were long overdue for sealing this deal properly as it were, and as such even if her cheeks seemed to glow with colour akin to her locks she opted to behave flirtatiously and friskily too. After all, if she couldn't be honest with her desires this day, when could she~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#8Silver Fang 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:00 pm

Silver Fang
"Heh, well if you feel lucky, then I am glad you feel that way. I'd hate to think I've done anything to make you feel like a date with me would be a bad thing." He said simply, pleased with her excitement to take him out and enjoy the city together.

"I am very lucky. Blessed even." He agreed with a smirk. She could be so boastful at times, but he really didn't mind. It wasn't like he didn't agree that she was wonderful to spend time with, at least most of the time. Very rarely did he regret spending his time with her. More often than not he wished the day would never end.
"Oh, I sure hope I won't forget. But right now I feel like I can remember every day I spend with you as clear as crystal." He mused lightly with a little nod of his head at the thought. In a way it was like watching a movie in his mind, often he felt like he could recall every detail of the interactions he had with the lovely woman.

He was a little surprised at her last declaration and the promise suggested in her words as to what may await him in the near future... Under the condition that today went well at least. He intended to do his best to make it a great day! He wanted whatever she was offering as much as he hoped she wanted the same. "Then let's make sure that things go well." He said before leaning in to gently peck her lips. "Let's make the day as perfect as we can." He said with obvious desire. Both for her, and to make today one to remember.

WC: 288/1,290

#9Lola 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:27 am

Lola

WORDS: 350 | TOTAL: 1840 | Dolled Up

“Heeheehee, you know it~? It isn't an easy thing to get a date with Lola Skylark, I can tell you~?” The doe eyed doll giggling merrily as her would-be beau expressed how lucky he felt to be on a date with her, while it seemed the sort of thing which this beauty in black would only find natural and as such she found herself crowing about such a fact and the fortune he had for finding himself in such an enviable position, there was something about that ever-present sweetness and sincerity which she could not ignore in spite of her inclination toward arrogance.
“But you've earned it, you fluffy cutie pie~?” The pink princess pausing in place and looking toward him with that deep and dark gaze seeming to glisten with an unusual degree of emotion and perhaps vulnerability as well as she affirmed the fact that he had made his own luck in this regard, a lifetime of isolation had made a natural wall and distance around her heart, yet if this silly boy had one talent it was disarming her and allowing her to let that guard down a little bit. So, even if he was a butt head at times, he was her butt head, right~?

“Heeheeheee, well, in that spirit… How about we start with a little snack, hm~?” The well of feeling which this fuchsia fae had for her friend far deeper than she could ever hope to put into words but in some small and simple ways Miss Skylark doing what she could to express that through other means, she couldn't help but lick her lips as she thought about how very sweet and kind and loyal he had proven, and found an impulse rising up inside her because of that. Shooting forward on account of it and lurching for the pout of her would be lover in the hopes of sharing a kiss with him, the strident stunner hummed as she sought to seize him in a moment of romance and intimacy, and hoped that it would be one of many going forward. Both today, and beyond it…?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

#10Silver Fang 

I <3 U - [Fang] Empty Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:33 pm

Silver Fang
Fang was curious about her relationship history, but he wasn't going to ask. He'd rather not know. While it woudn't impact his view of her necessarily he wasn't sure how he might feel running into an ex. The idea alone made his ears twitch with the desire to flatten and bare his teeth in a snarl.

Relationships could be a loose thing in his own village. People didn't generally restrict themselves to a single partner until they chose a mate to settle down with. But even then it was entirely possible that one or more people would form a union. A relationship made up of a cluster of people. But these didn't suit him personally, he enjoyed the idea of belonging to one and being with one. This was at least part of the reason he'd never put much effort into starting a relationship with anyone in his village. Their desires did not meld with his own, the conflict of interest was immediately evident.

He wasn't sure how Lola felt about such things herself, he'd never seen her really chase another guy in front of him, but the idea certainly made something in his belly squirm in discomfort.

His tail wagged at being called a "Fluffy cutie pie" by her. It might have been a sickeningly sweet thing to say, but he didn't mind. He'd accept any sweet nickname she called him by no matter how others might view it.

He glistening expression did make him worry for a moment though, left wondering if she was thinking of how he'd nearly been shot a while ago. But he'd gladly do it again, even if she begged him to never take a risk like that for her he could never promise it. He could not help himself, and when it came to her he had an unedniable desire to protect her at all cost. If he could trade his life for her, it wasn't even something he had to think about. He'd do it.

"Yeah, food sounds good." He agreed with a smile, ready to go wherever she wanted, assuming she had a place to eat in mind. "I hope we are going light on the drinks this time though. Last time we went drinking was fun, but I'd like to be able to focus by the end of the date, you know what I mean?"

WC: 395/1,685

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum