Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1DaeSeong 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:42 pm

DaeSeong
The couple would arrive to Astera. Upon arrival, he would once again check on Karisa. And this time he would make sure to ask her the question on his mind
"Hey, Karisa. Can I ask you something?" one could tell just the fact he was starting the conversation that it was sort of serious or not as lighthearted as something about her was on his mind. He has been ever since he saw her still display doubt in herself and him. He didnt know why and it was something on his mind the whole time in Hosenka. He had an idea why she might be that way and he wanted to see was he right or wrong. Otherwise he didnt know what to do. It was distressing that she still felt that way. He just didnt understand why. What did she need from him that would make her feel secure?

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:49 pm

Karisa

Karisa closed her eyes and enjoyed the car ride, she was still sad that Vidajin was missing. She suddenly heard Dae-Seong ask something as she was curious on what it could be. She gave a sweet, warm smile and giggled, "Of course, you can ask me anything, Dae-Seong." she spoke sweetly. She would never shoo away him and any questions he asked. Does that mean it was always good to ask them? Probably not, but she welcomed him, anything from him that had a positive notion. She looked around Astera and enjoyed the way the buildings were made. They were sleek, marble, stone and the nature of it made it beautiful with the ocean view. Her eyes gazed towards Dae-Seong though as she was clueless on what he could ask about. Was it something that was said or done in the past few days? Or was it something for the future that may happen?

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:00 pm

DaeSeong
"You would tell me if you were pregnant, right? You wouldnt keep it a secret to me" considering last time.
But he didnt want to think of that, the only other way he could rationalize her emotional state was a pregnancy she didnt tell him about. Granted Vidajin was nowhere near his attention. He'd probably be offended if she was depressed and feeling this way because of that twerp. No, he just thought she felt that way with those foolish doubts because of a pregnancy. Baby mood swings. Stuff like that. It had to be that. She had to be pregnant by now. They've been doing it daily for weeks. Ever since she told him about it, ever since she recovered from her near death state of not having energy. But why wouldnt she tell him then? Did she want to do him daily? She couldve had that without keeping a pregnancy secret

At this point he was just starting his own theories why Karisa felt that way since he learned in Magnolia. As much as he wanted to enjoy Astera, he just couldnt focus on anything else. That interaction, it was beginning to be disruptive
"I find it funny that you're with me since I'm far from perfect, rich, top-tier anything. I know you love me more than anything, but I still get those thoughts sometimes..."
Yeah he remembered that sentence and he just couldnt wrap his head on why she had those thoughts. He wanted to purge those thoughts. What if she was just unhappy with him? Did she want someone else? Like Vidajin? Well that'd be a slap in the face. Not one that he would endure personally. Now she was making him start to have those feelings. He just hoped it was a stupid baby messing wit her hormones

309|459

#4Karisa 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:30 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to his question, and at this moment, she has not taken a pregnancy test so she wouldn't even know if she was at the moment. She chuckled softly and smiles, "Of course, I wouldn't hide it from you. I  haven't taken a test for a few days and it said it was negative so far." She spoke truthfully and was thinking. She remembered the last time though how she never told him. She never told him about the first one because she feared he wouldn't want it, want her because they were just started to be together and it wasn't as long as many people would want before having children. He had dreams, and ambitious goals and no one knowing about it was the best choice.

She felt like he was thinking about what she said, about her being imperfect in his perfected views and likes. She was imperfect in more ways than a handful. Her weight, her skin, her personality as a whole, her past, her goldfish memory, her instability, her possessiveness, and so on. To her? He had a lot of things, everything so perfect, as perfect as he always talked about wanting to be, how perfect he wanted everything. Karisa really did not know if she was pregnant at this time though, but she's only been feeling her normal fatigue and tiredness. Her emotions were actually a normal thing s well due to her borderland personality problems amongst other issues. It made it hard to tell if she was or not.

#5DaeSeong 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:55 pm

DaeSeong
He was a bit relieved that she wouldnt keep that a secret, but now he wondered just what gives. Whats wrong with her that she behaves that way.
"I see, well.... we'll try more" he answered trying to sound positive

And now due to the soul bond he'd sense or hear some things from her end "Whats wrong with your personality? Why would you consider that a flaw?" at this point it felt as if she wanted to break up with him and was making up her own self flaws on why she wasnt worthy for him, as if coming up with ideas to end it with him.

He wanted to know what did she think was wrong with her personality. He wanted to get to the bottom of this and cure whatever this depression feeling was. He just couldnt understand why she saw herself as flawed. And why did she wallow in it instead of trying to fix it if she feels that way. She claims to be a demigoddess, well appearance isnt a problem with magic if she feels a lack of confidence from that. Everything that bothers her, not him, can be fixed

198|657

#6Karisa 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:41 am

Karisa

Karisa listened to Dae-Seong as she felt uneasy for some reason. She wondered how to explain. Karisa would start listing her personality issues and how they'd be a problem. Then she'd talk about the horrible dream, unable to hide about it fully as she would explain the fact that she is so dangerously so possessive and envious that even if remotely she thinks someone is trying to take him from her, she couldn't handle it. She then explains that she has a personality condition, one that makes it where she has unstable or explosive emotions. These inner experiences often result in impulsive actions, self-image issues, and chaotic relationships with other people, in this case, him. She tries to explain that she can't help it and when she rarely can, she tries her best. Her eyes start to tear up and her emotions, once again were close to exploding as she backed away. "No matter what I do, even if I make myself into some hot model, I'll still feel issues with myself, and knowing I changed my real self will make it worse..." She spoke softly, and suddenly she felt like she was about to get sick, feeling nauseous.

#7DaeSeong 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:53 am

DaeSeong
"I dont see flaws in your personality" he crosses his arms "But for everything else I really cant help. If you dont feel secure even with all I do, I feel its time to seek professional help" a psychologist who can talk her through her mental issues and negative body image, because he was not trained for this and was too emotionally involved to offer any good and objective words. His words might come across as if he's guilting her. She needs better advice and he was not it. He just hoped she would be ok with that because thats what she had to agree and decide on.

Dae-seong would try to now ease her mind and focus on exploring Astera, even though his was anything but eased. Though eventually after some exploration, he would have to go backstage to get ready for his concert once again. He had to once again focus on this instead of her

160|817

#8Karisa 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:46 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to him, her heart dropped and she kept her now stone face expression still. She realized something at this moment and she knew that perhaps it was a mistake to express her true feelings, her emotions, how she felt about things, everything. Perhaps... She felt a sudden shift inside of her as if something was being created, the real her being shoved in a lock box, locked, curled up in a aura of grey and darkness. A sweet smile formed from her lips as her eyes sparkled. "You're right. I should go find someone to talk to about it." Karisa spoke softly, and sweetly.

"I think I'm going to go on a long walk. Good luck with your concert! Don't worry about me," she spoke as she then saw him leave to go sing. Once out of sight, she then turned away to walk away. She kept on that smile as her eyes suddenly glitched, slowly, a blood tear fell from her right eye as she wiped it away to hide all evidence. She realized that this was the best course of action. He'll no longer have to worry about her so he can focus on his concert. After all, he was more important than her, to her and she knew that someday she will have to go to the song, the song that was calling for her.

#9DaeSeong 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:57 pm

DaeSeong
He didnt really mean anything bad by that, but he knew seeking help for mental health had a negative connotation. There was a difference between psychologist and psychiatrist. With one you talk to about your mental problems and that includes about your negative image of yourself and the psychologist talks to you and makes you feel better. The other one just shoves you with medicine and calls it a day. He just thought that someone better trained than him would be able to help her. Its not that he was throwing her to the side, its just he didnt know what to do.

She then said that she was going to go on a long walk. He didnt have time to argue or rather debate with her about not worrying about her. But he just hoped that via soul bond that she can feel that he doesnt want anything or mean anything bad by what he said and hoped that she wouldnt see the talk as a mistake. He was glad she was open to him, if anything he worried that he made the mistake of saying what he said, because seeking mental help has negative connotations. But he has been through that process himself and experienced it first hand as a kid. He wouldnt do something to her that he hasnt experienced. He talked to a psychologist and turned out good by her standards. Now he worried if he ruined a relationship. But the show had to go on, to perform for an audience and then travel to Orchidia

260|1077

#10Karisa 

Astera (Karisa/SL/Travel to North) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:32 pm

Karisa

Karisa went on her walk and gazed at the sky. She closed her eyes as she listened to the music from afar, Dae-Seong's singing. It was being mixed by the song that was singing to her from the sky, space and it was as if it was luring her there. She could hear all of his thoughts. Every. single one. Truthfully, that part of her was already locked and this different her was now here. What exactly is that? No one will know till later. She will continue traveling with him, finish this path of stardom before she goes and leaves for what she needs to do. He was the love of her life, she will be there for him.

Once she was done with her walk, she walked back because they were going to go to another part of Fiore for his next concert. While in the car though. She kept her smile and gazed out the window.

1000/1000+
-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum