Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:16 am

Karisa

Karisa got off the boat from Sin as they were now going to travel to the East. Since she has lived here, she has not gone to the Eastl part of Fiore.  That wasn't the only reason why though. She gazed to see Vidajin, Kyu and Dae-Seong come over as she smiled sweetly. She felt happy as she knew that despite her mostly being something different, she felt normal. What did that mean? Someday, that will be found out. Her eyes gazed towards the sky as she felt like sometimes it was calling to her though. She heard a car start and giggled, smiled and happily walked towards the car in the passenger seat. Kyu and Vidajin sat in the back as she watched Dae-Seong drive off. She leaned back in the seat, feeling the air from the car, she breathed softly, yawned and snuggled into the seat. Her brown eyes opened to look at him.

Last edited by Karisa on Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:28 am

DaeSeong
They had a long trip from Sin to Fiore. And even when reaching Fiore, they werent done as they would travel to the central region of Fiore. Luckily his car was here. So he could at least drive them.
"No fur in the car" Dae-seong told Kyu, so the kitsune would transform into a human form.
When they all got in the car, Dae-seong sat in the drivers seat and started up the car. Starting their journey once more
"I kind of hoped it'd be just the two of us" he hoped to himself, but this worked too. Its just the two of them would be more romantic. He couldnt wait to get to central, because he was tired from the trip and just wanted to rest.
For now though, he was quiet. He didnt know what to say or do so he merely focused on driving

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:45 pm

Karisa

Karisa put her hand on Dae-Seong's leg and smiles at him sweetly. My love, you do know that when we have children, it'd never just be 'us two'. Plus, they are a part of our world and Kyu has been there for you so be nice, also a new course to Hosenka because of ... you want to go there, right? She told him in her thoughts so the other two did not hear. She remembered him wanting to see Hosenka since it was like a Joya without it being Joya. As they drove off though, Karisa would gaze about, checking out the car like a curious young spirit as she was like a kid at heart sometimes, mostly if something is new. She has never been in a car like this before. "You know, I've been on many mounts but never a 'car'." Karisa spoke sweetly, leaning against his arm as he drove, nuzzling into his arm. Her eyes closed, enjoying his scent, the scene and the experience.

#4DaeSeong 

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:50 am

DaeSeong
"Yes, but these 2 are fully grown ass adults, not our babies or anything." he mentally replied back to her "But very well, lets go to Hosenka" he then changes course as he drives on to go further to the east. As they drove Karisa talked, this time verbally saying she has been on many mounts but not a car
"I would consider a car more a vehicle than a mount. I did pick up driving a few months ago, before we went to Iceberg" he sighs "I should get over that, should I?"
The whole Karisa dying thing was still heavily bothering him as it left quite an impact on him. But he knew he shouldnt dwell on that since its in the past and she's here, but it still left a mark on him. If only he could repress and forget that. That whole journey just brought him sadness and pain

#5Karisa 

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:22 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled sweetly as she was listening to him. Despite him thinking about her 'death', she tried her hardest to keep her smile, but when she could not, Karisa faced away so he couldn't see her face. Her lips naturally formed into a small frown as her eyes gazed at the area. She wondered if she could maybe find a way to make him forget. Forget that it ever happened. Was there something like that? She yawned softly and turns back so her eyes face him. She rested and closed her eyes, her hand finding his leg to make sure he was there, next to her.

"At least the parts after we left the igloo hotel." She commented on his question so he didn't think she was ignoring him. Her voice was still soft and sweet as ever. She knew though that despite things. They will be together, forever. That is what she believes as she gazes at her engagement ring.

#6DaeSeong 

WEST to EAST [TRAVEL] [Dae-Seong] Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:37 pm

DaeSeong
"Dont worry about me" he'd mentally reply and give her a glance, but he mostly kept his eyes on the road. He did feel guilty he made her upset about it though. He'd make sure to arrive to Hosenka as quickly and safely as possibly. Meanwhile Kyu would speak up as to break the awkward silence of half conversation, because the two were soul bonded, the kitsune obviously didnt follow what the couple was talking about. But he was still glad the two of them were fine and in love. Karisa is happy and engaged and the kitsune is glad she is happy and he was happy that he gets to see Hosenka.

He wondered should he tell her that he saw her goddess form or that he was the guy who nudged the trip to Hosenka by speaking both to her and Dae-seong seperately. Dae-seong was mostly indifferent to Hosenka, but mildly curious, where as Kyu wanted to see the true comparisson between the two

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum