Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

In with the old, out with the new [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alaric Holloway 

In with the old, out with the new [Private]  Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:11 pm

Alaric Holloway
Brondiche and Alaric found themselves once again walking the stress of Orchidia. This time, it was freezing! Oh, how Alaric hated the winter. The cold nights in the forest of Bosco solidified those thoughts. For some, it was cute and cozy, but it reminded him of a time when he was alone, hungry, and cold. Miserable. The whole experience was terrible. Glad it was over and done with that was certain. [color:8a82=##B72F22] “Okay, so Granny Betty asked us to come back again. I hope everything is alright. She wasn’t too direct in her letter. “ Alaric pulled the thin piece of parchment from his coat pocket and looked it over to make sure he read it right.

Alaric and Brondrich,

I’m afraid I’m still not quite settled in my new place. I’m not sure if you are free but I could use your help. Please, come by this Saturday around ten in the morning.

GB

WC 161

In with the old, out with the new [Private]  THOXIZP
#B72F22 | Sheet
#2Alaric Holloway 

In with the old, out with the new [Private]  Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:23 pm

Alaric Holloway
As the two made it to her apartment’s door, they quickly rushed into the small space and escaped the bitterlyly cold winds from outside. Bron flew to Alaric’s chest and forced his way through Alaric’s buttons and into the interior of his jacket. He felt him writhe around for a few moments before settling down. As he moved and squirmed, Alaric’s face bore one of frustration and annoyance. Why are you burrowing into me now? We were out in the cold for the last fifteen minutes. You didn’t want to hide out then?” He creature gave a soft coo from inside the jacket and Alaric could not help but smirk and roll his eyes, patting the lump.

He began to walk up the stairs but paused as he reached Granny’s floor. His eyes widened and he gripped the lump tightly. “Wait a second. You’re not hiding from Granny in there because you stole something last time did you?!” He grunted, keeping his voice down to keep others from hearing.

WC 166
TWC 327

#B72F22 | Sheet
#3Alaric Holloway 

In with the old, out with the new [Private]  Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:30 pm

Alaric Holloway
Bron wriggled its head out from the jacket and shook it, dismissing the accusation that it was a thief. Alaric gave him a glaring and questioning eye before deciding he was probably telling the truth. Once that was settled Alaric found her door and gave it a series of quick knocks. He heard a bit of shuffling before a series of bolts and locks unlatching. The muffled voice of the elderly woman called out from behind the wooden door. “Just a moment.” A few more locks popped before the door handle turned. As she tried to pull the door open she was met with a thud. “Oh darn, there must be one more…Hold on!” She yelled once more as she fiddled around before finding the final lock and popped the door open. A wide smile on her face as she saw Alaric standing there. “Oh do come in!” she waved Alaric, undoing his coat and hanging it up as he walked through the door. “Oh good! You brought your friend. I was hoping you would. I do enjoy watching him flutter around.” She gave Bron a nuzzle at the site of him. He was all nested up in the second layer of Alaric’s outfit, already anticipating the first coat to be removed.

WC 224
TWC 551

#B72F22 | Sheet
#4Alaric Holloway 

In with the old, out with the new [Private]  Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:38 pm

Alaric Holloway
“Sit boys, sit.” As they did, Granny came around with a fresh batch of sweet cookies and some other treats. “So Granny, what did you bring us out in this cold weather for?” She sat in a rather uncomfortable-looking chair and sighed. “I just cannot due with this furniture anymore. I’ve been here over a month and my back is killing me from the bed and couch. I have to get up and stretch most nights. It’s miserable. Plus the looks are horrible. I let my friend’s grandson help pick them out but he was horrible. I figured I needed a gay. I don’t want to be assuming but you are gay right?” She said it so abruptly that Alaric nearly choked on his cookie. “Granny?!” He started to cough and laugh and she leaned forward waving her hands, starting to get up. “You’re right, you’re right. That was out of pocket of me. I should never have assumed that. Clearly, this was a mistake. I’m sorry. Let me pack you up some cookies and you can be on your way.”

WC 193
TWC 744

#B72F22 | Sheet
#5Alaric Holloway 

In with the old, out with the new [Private]  Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:27 am

Alaric Holloway
After the two of them had a good laugh, Alaric took some information from Granny on what she liked and what she needed. She seemed to trust his opinion on colors but stressed some certain comforts for her aching back. With the list in hand, Alaric set forth to the district five blocks over. He bundled himself up and quickly hurried himself over to the store and back to the warmth of inside a building.

Upon entering, he looked over some of the items and saw a few that looked okay but nothing looked comfy or reminded him of the sweet older lady that was relying on him. He pressed on. Next door was an antique-looking shop with furniture that was not brand new but looked comfy. Alaric was able to haggle with the man a bit and even got him to agree to deliver it up the steps. All are within Granny’s budget. Once things were settled he headed back to her place and waited for the delivery. Granny kept them warm and well-fed. Once the furniture was delivered and the old ones removed, Granny thanked Alaric and sent on his way with a bundle of jewels and cookies.

WC193
TWC 937

#B72F22 | Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum