Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Away From what was once home [SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:24 am

Karisa

Karisa was over-checking to make sure they had everything. Her fingers messed with the bags as she nodded to each thing. Her eyes looked at her lover and Kyu as she then nodded. "Alright, we're ready. Astera is the closest area with ships and we should be fine going from there," Karisa spoke softly as she had on her puffy white and blue coat on with lilac designs. She went forward, but not too far since she knew the two would either stand on each side of her, one in front while the other behind or so on. Perhaps they'd talk to each other about something from earshot while she led them. She had a backpack of things and started to think about her own things. "I wonder where it went..." she wondered to herself as she thought about the little robot that Mishiko gave her and after they were leaving Joya, it went missing. It confused Karisa a little bit, but she wasn't going to really talk much about it out loud.

173/1,600

Away From what was once home [SL] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:34 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong had a map as he looked at a map of Western Fiore, as well a little booklet that had information about the region. The kitsune also had his head over the humans shoulder to read what he could as he was interested as any tourist about it. Particularly Kyu was reading about Oak

Oak City is an old castle city that is situated on a hill in the west of Fiore, surrounded by lush forests and the dangerous Sieghart Mountains, with the river flowing nearby. The city is historic, with numerous turrets and battlements of the past. It is a spherical city in terms of shape and completely covers the hill on which it rests. In the center, towering above the rest of the city, is a castle belonging to the Phantasm. Due to its nature to attract many dark mages, one would expect Oak to be a chaotic city.

Although Dae-seong soon enough flipped the page to find Astera as that was the place that was at the coast and had their ride to Iceberg. "Astera.. Here's Baska section, so Astera should be... ah here" Dae-seong spoke mainly to himself as he wanted to learn about the town
"So basically this is gonna be a calming boat trip, Im all in for it" Kyu spoke

221/1600

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:08 am

Karisa

Karisa looked at Dae-Seong who was looking at info about where to go. Karisa traveled enough to know where to go, but she wanted Dae-Seong to have his spotlight and just smiled sweetly at him as he was learning. As he was reading, Karisa was slowly walking towards the direction that was the right direction. Karisa's body felt weak and hungry, but was going to keep on going, her spirit letting her act like she was strong and healthy at the moment. Her eyes wandered to keep herself distracted as she was determined to get this going. She wondered what they were going to do on the way there or maybe she will just let them continue talking to each other as she led them to where they need to go. The forest was blocking any heavy winds, only the snow that crunched under their footwear could be heard alongside the falling snow and animals creating noises.

#4DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:19 am

DaeSeong
As the two males chatted, Kyu would look at Karisa and speak "Lady Karisa, you seem silent. Are you alright?"
"Hm?" Dae-seong would look away from the map and the booklet and focus on Karisa, looking to see if he missed anything
"You just seem quiet" Kyu spoke to her. And Dae-seong agreed non verbally that she was quiet. He wondered why, but Kyu already asked her that so there was no reason to pile on her. Instead he just walked over to where she was leading them. Most likely Astera's docks or port.

Dae-seong also looked around him to take in the sights of Astera. The place was similar and yet different than Hargeon. It looked beautiful for sure. It was in his opinion more aesthetically beautiful than Hargeon. But the fact that there was no light guild was a net loss for Western Fiore as they only had a dark and neutral guild.

380/1600

Last edited by DaeSeong on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:48 am

Karisa

Her mind was thinking a lot since a lot happened while she was in her portal when it came to what she did towards her adopted family and the other cultists that were from that town. She knew she could never tell Dae-Seong what happened there and then her mind was snapped into reality as she heard Kyu speak towards her. She did not face them, but she did answer softly and casually like nothing was wrong. "Everything is fine.~ Just a lot of thinking since this might be a long journey for us." she spoke honestly. Once they get closer to Astera, the beautiful buildings, and architecture of 'Greek' and others were quite blinding as the walls were white pure stone with some wooden decor and pillars. They looked around and saw a place to stay. "How about we eat, bathe and rest for the rest of the time, mmm?" She asked as she personally needed it, badly, but she couldn't let them know that.

#6DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:07 am

DaeSeong
She spoke how everything was fine and she sounded convincing enough, but he still couldnt help but worry that something was on her mind, considering she didnt want to face them. Kyu let it be for now and just waited for a moment when he can talk one on one with her.
They eventually got closer to Astera and were able to witness the unique architecture
"This looks sevese, doesnt it?" Dae-seong asked, it was kinda how Hosenka was a fiorian town with Joyan inspiration, granted Dae-seong never visted East Fiore either.

They looked around and saw a place to stay, Karisa spoke about eating and bathing and resting for the day. Dae-seong smiled and nodded "Sounds like a plan" it was great to enjoy the calm before the storm as much as he can. He thought about a meal. Something to give him calories and energy, but he wondered what would be the most fulfilling meal.

540/1600

Last edited by DaeSeong on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:12 am

Karisa

Karisa was thinking about what she could cook for them, something they might like. Her heart was beating as they got to a hotel that was very paradise sevenese looking. "Just like Hosenka is with Joya, Astera got their ideas from Seven," Karisa spoke softly as they went inside the building. Her eyes looked at the plantations and decor. She went to the Country and started to ask for a room, paid for it and they all went upstairs. Once there, she opened the door to reveal a pretty rooftop room as they had a private pool of a view with the sea and city. A Califonia king four-post bed that was beautifully designed. She let her stuff down and then looked about. She turned and looked at them both. "Hey, Dae-Seong, I'm going to go grab things to cook for us before we rest and head out. I'll take Kyu with me so I'm not alone," Karisa spoke, kissed his cheek before leaving, waiting for Kyu to follow.

#8DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:26 am

DaeSeong
"I heard about that. I guess I should visit Hosenka some day. I am curious to see whats it like" Dae-seong spoke as he was interested in how Fiorians made a town joyan style. They then went inside of a building. There were plantations and decor, and Karisa then went on to ask for a room and pay for it. Once they got told which room to go to, the trio would go there and Karisa opened the door. It was quite the view and quite the room. The two put their stuff down and Karisa turned to look at both of them

She spoke to Dae-seong as she wanted to grab some stuff, possibly ingredient so she may cook them a meal. And she wanted to take Kyu along. Dae-seong nodded "Very well. Need me to do anything?" he asked her.
Meanwhile, Kyu took on the human form he had so he may walk with Karisa in peace and perhaps help her carry some stuff if need be.
"Lets go~" he spoke playfully immitating Dae-seongs cadence of voice. In a way giving her a 2 in 1 package. As if Dae-seong was still going with them in a way. Not literally but in spirit

750/1600

Last edited by DaeSeong on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:59 am

Karisa

Karisa was thinking on if she needed him to do anything for her, but really she did not since most things were taken care of. She wanted her lover to relax his pretty and sexy face, but she was not going to say those exact words. "Mmm~ You can just relax, go take a bath or gaze at the scenery," Karisa advised before leaving with Kyu. They left the hotel to go down the street and towards the markets. She was thinking on what she needed so she firstly went to pick up the potatoes, then the carrots, rice and finally some meat choices. After that, they were going for the spices. That was the list of things. Her eyes looked at Kyu and then forward as she started to wonder what he was thinking about. "So, what are you thinking about?" Karisa asked in her soft, sweet tone and warm smile that she always gave.

#10DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:17 pm

DaeSeong
"Very well" sitting and enjoying the scenery sounded nice. Or a nap.  So once that was decided Kyu and Karisa left the hotel to go down the street towards the market area. Karisa was the first one to start a convo
"Im thinking how you have a special power. And I dont mean magic wise. More like influence wise. I can see you changed that human into a better man. Like you shown him what it is to be human and to show empathy and love. Even if it is just towards you. But it is a start to push him towards a better direction." Kyu was aware that without Karisa's influence that Dae-seong would've been a lot different man. A man with no empathy and emotion. A manipulator, a liar, a killer most likely. She brought out the good in him. Good that no one else got to draw out. It was a special ability that transcended magic and spells and combat. The power to change someone, to him that was something greater than any spell

930/1600

Last edited by DaeSeong on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#11Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:27 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to Kyu and started to think about it. She wished she had a power like that, otherwise maybe she would not have been stuck with such a horrible adopted family when she tried to tell authorities that her adopted family was abusive. Yet it was also her fault that she was born an honest Liar, one who can tell a lie and in everyone's view, it'd be the 100% truth. A dangerous and rare ability she was given. Karisa hummed softly, "Mmmm, I think he was already like that since when me and him first met, he spoke to me first. I honestly thought I was hallucinating when he wanted me to talk to him..." I started to say and think. "He was the first one to hang around me that wasn't the Guild Master. He was my first friend, and now he's my first true lover and I would unleash my abilities and power all for him," Karisa spoke honestly.

#12DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:52 pm

DaeSeong
Karisa spoke that she thinks that he was already a loving man when they first met as he was the one who spoke to her first. Apparently, she thought she was hallucinating when he wanted to talk to her. He was her first friend that wasnt the Guild Master and now first true lover and she would unleash all her power just for him
"You two are so romantic" he doubted that Dae-seong was a good man as he sensed that hidden evil that was simmering down due to her positive influence. If anything Karisa supressed that darkness and taught him how to emote in an honest and non fake way.

"So I can see you two arent soul bonded or erm linked. I can assume why" pretty much Dae-seong would be the obvious answer "But I must ask, why not try to reconnect to him or maybe set some boundries if he feels uncomftarble. Like try to ease him into an idea" he asked Karisa as he figured a link between them would be beneficial, maybe if she explained how that ability worked and how he can use it. Kyu imagined that Dae-seong knew nothing of the connection and didnt know himself how to connect to her and feel and think what she feels and thinks.

1150/1600

#13Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Karisa

Karisa giggled sweetly yet her smile became a small frown. "Well, that idea shattered because I didn't realize it triggered and I was able to read his thoughts, he decided to test it out to see if I could, I did and he expressed his distaste of my ability to have telepathic links with him... I thought maybe he would after the things I and he did... because if anything happened where I and him were not beside each other, he would be able to communicate with me. I respected his choice and destroyed that link, our... soul bond. So in truth, him and I are lovers, for sure, but unfortunately, if anything did happen to either one of us... we couldn't find the other nor will our love be the same afterwards..." Karisa spoke and thought of the consequences of breaking a soul bond, she has accepted the terms and will be dealing with it on a later date.

"Kyu, I'm worried if anything happens to me... how Dae-Seong will be... Not sure why, but I feel like this path is going to be dangerous," Karisa tells him as she then they start going back to the hotel slowly as they talked.

1,187/1600

#14DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:24 pm

DaeSeong
He listened to Karisa and nodded "Mm I surmised as much that thats why it might have been broken. I have noticed you have a broken soul bond since we waited for you outside the manor. So all in all he is worried about his privacy. Why not ease him into the soul bond since you two seem closer than before. He must have been blindsighted at first not knowing what it was. Humans operate more on trust and in his point of view, it might have seemed as if you didnt trust him. Also, considering he seems new to the soul bond, perhaps you should also offer to teach him how to read your thoughts. I assume it doesnt come as naturally to a human like him as opposed to you" Kyu spoke as he gave her his own advice and two cents on what he thinks they should do. He knows exactly, much like her that if anything happens to any of them, the other one is in the dark

The best way to fix it is to reestablish the soul bond
"Maybe if you do decide to reconnect, if you ever see or hear anything disturbing in his mind, just pretend you're fine. I mean you can always talk to me about it. I dont mind being a mediator for you two. I must say, I like you both. You two are so much fun~ I hope I am not intruding too much with my unexpected presenece" Kyu spoke to Karisa as they went to get some ingredients for a meal. Kyu himself prefered to eat meat. He was a natural carnivore.
Back to the couple talk, he didnt mind if Karisa practiced romance stuff with him, as he had Dae-seongs looks in human form

1450/1600

#15Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:01 pm

Karisa

Karisa was wondering how much she should tell him. He was after all her lover's companion. Will he tell Dae-Seong or what she should do? She sighed and finally decided to tell more, "Well, would you believe if I said my other half of the soul is bonded to a God?" she wondered as the other half was obviously Dae-Seongs. Because she was half human and half god, her two hearts belonged to two people. She hated this feeling, but she knew the ironic part was that the two people were very much alike. The god who was cunning, ambitious and loved attention and the human with a god complex who loved attention, is ambitious and is cunning. They have more in common, but that was for another time. "Before you ask, no, I have not met the other one face to face at all." she answered just in case he wanted to know. "I... I don't think I will bother him with the bond though unless he truly desires it. I don't like pushing people into things that they've already shared their disinterest in," Karisa lastly spoke before they went into the hotel.

#16DaeSeong 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:11 pm

DaeSeong
"Of course I believe you." he replied. She then spoke before he could ask a question, granted the question didnt really pop into his mind until she already answered it. In regards to the bond, she spoke how she didnt wanna push him
"Oh I see it less of a push and more of a suggestion or idea that he could accept or deny. Pushing would imply that you do as you wish with no regards to the other side. But holding it in bottled up like this is also no good. Besides, just because he shared his disinterest once doesnt mean its gone forever. I mean things change. And you cant ever find that out if you dont talk about it, you know?" he doubted Dae-seong would start the subject but it seemed Karisa also displayed hesitation or disinterest in starting it.
But surely she should know, that as time goes on, things and opinions change. Dae-seong might change his mind in the future and just one bad first impression doesnt mean the option should be gone forever. He worried there would be greater dangers head of them and that they needed to reconnect or else things would not go well.

1654/1600

Last edited by DaeSeong on Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#17Karisa 

Away From what was once home [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Karisa

Unfortunately, despite what the future holds, no one is prepared for what is going to happen, and perhaps, if they did redo the soul-bonding the ending would have been better. Karisa went to the hotel room and smiled as she saw Dae-Seong relaxing. She went right to the kitchen to start cooking some spicy Curry and then took out a large thing of meat and arched her brow to Kyu. "Kyu... would you like it cooked or are you going to go the 'rare' route of the meat?" She asked before starting to cut everything else up. She started the rice in the magical rice cooker, the vegetables on the pans and pot while the sauce was being created. Karisa grabbed a chair and sat in the kitchen, her eyes closed and tilted her head back as she was wondering about Iceberg as a whole. Her eyes barely opening to see that her God takeover shadow was sitting and gazing at the place, silently communicating with her. Once the cooking was done, assuming the two were talking to each other, or towards her, she was done with the food. The aroma smelling amazing and enticing to those who love meat and savoury warm foods that made one feel really full. Hopefully, assuming so, they all ate together. Yet she realized that soon they will have to leave to get on the boat. Perhaps she will rest on the boat.

-exit-
1600/1600
20% from companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum