Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:15 am

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she was going to have to go shopping for some other people, but for now, she had her own surprises. She put her hair up in a messy bun with her medium bangs gliding against her chubby face. Her brown chocolate eyes gazed about as she wondered where DaeSeong could be. It was Christmas right now, right? Icebergians really didn't celebrate Christmas and neither did her adopted family since they were.... them. She wore a large coat to hide her attire that was under it and she couldn't wear anything tight at the moment so there was that. Her eyes looked in the fridge to get some healthy juice and she started to drink some. She swirled the liquid in her cup and then decided to put it in the sink. Was he going to be gone for this day? Did Joya celebrate Christmas even or not? Slowly, she went to the couch as she was getting sleepy, maybe from the waiting. The weather or the secret lack of eating and a few other things. That didn't matter, but what did matter was that she wanted to see the giant Christmas tree for the first time with the love of her eternal existence.

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:25 pm

DaeSeong
Dae-seong did some shopping a few days ago, some secret shopping for gifts and now, he was in the guild hall, helping some guild mates decorate the guild with the christmas spirit. He was sure Joyans dont really celebrate this holiday, granted his family didnt and he wasnt sure was it a culture thing or a Shogun thing. But he loved this holiday nontheless, it had a certain cheer or an air of joy around it. It was like a moment where he can finally relax.

Now speaking of holiday stuff, decorations were done. He wondered what else was there to do
"Hmm, what else can we do" he asked himself. He considered that he can put the gifts there later, so he might as well check the kitchen and see if everything was ready there. He liked the idea of christmas pastries. Cake was a nice idea, theres also other things. He was sure there was a recipe book for fiorian stuff.
Now just as he was going to the kitchen, he'd see his love who wanted to see the christmas tree. He smiled seeing her

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:58 pm

Karisa

Karisa sighed as she was thinking about the things they could do because of the snow and being winter. Sure it was also Holidays, but that was not really fun. Her inner soul wanted to put goal, tacks, and bombs that explode glitter in people's presents, but Karisa was going to have no part in it. Softly, she started to hum an unknown tune as she was lost in her thoughts. Truthfully, she was a lot recently, but she smiled and kept humming. Her eyes closedbwhile thinking to herself and not able to hear anyone approach. It was till she turned around that she saw Daeseong and her eyes gazed at him with love and warmth.

"Daeseong... I wondered when you'd show your face to me, my handsome bright star," She spoke softly, approaching him withbherbhand against his chest. She tilts up and kisses his cheek and looked towards the way to the tree. "Ready?".

#4DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:08 pm

DaeSeong
He softly chuckled as he'd approach her and embrace her in a hug "Ah my love, so great to see you." he spoke and kissed her cheek. He then urged her to follow him. He tugged her along to a place and then kissed her on the lips passionatelly. After breaking the kiss, he playfully pointed up at a mistletoe
"Hahah,I couldnt help it once I heard the tradition of what you do when under it" again, christmas stuff was a newer thing for him, so he was eager to try things like kissing under a mistletoe as per tradition.

"Now, what is my love up to" he asked her curious. He wanted to go and make stuff in the kitchen, but if Karisa had other plans, he might as well go along with it. Speaking of plans, he should make those as well. Something nice for her. Perhaps he should seek advice from the guild master?

#5Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to him before he took her lovingly towards a destination. Her body felt a good shock as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss. The warm of his lips and skin, the scent of his musk and breath. She loved every moment if this as she was then feeling her lips no longer caressing his, breathing a little disappointed. She listened to him and giggles, "Oh? You're so cute, ~" she purred. There were many things to do, but she felt actually hungry so she perked her lips and twirled childishly once and went to the kitchen. "I'm hungry to be fair... I'm craving some strawberry cake, cream icing with some fudge frosting swirled on the sides. Then for actual food...I'm really craving a large salad with boiled eggs, chopped ham, carrots and cheese and croutons and then the dressing. I could also go for thick creamy pasta with broccoli and lobster..." she felt herself drooling as she felt intense hunger, not caring.

#6DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:44 pm

DaeSeong
He giggles hearing her "Perfect, I was going to make christmas pastries. But hey, I'd love to bake with an expert like you~" he spoke in a teasing and yet alluring way as he took her hand and led her to the kitchen so that they may work together. Plus he enjoyed that physical contact as much as she did. He did eventually let go as they arrived in an attempt to find a cook book or a baking one

"I must ask. Do you know fiorian pastries or how to make them?"
he would ask as he'd look around as well as taking out some basic baking appliances to prepare their space for food making
"I must say, I am excited for this christmas time as I never got to celebrate it. So its something rather new to me. Although as much as I like to add onto the christmas ambiance of freshly baked sweets, I dont know should I indulge myself in them. It feels like a guilty pleasure of a sorts" he tells her as he hands her some kitchen appliances so they may bake together. As well as revealing to her that he does also like unhealthy food just as any other person, its just he has a strong willpower to reject those tasty foods in order to maintain his health and physique in order for his ambition of good looks and fame

#7Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:20 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled as she went into the kitchen by his hand and finally once he was letting go she decided to grab the eggs, the other ingredients and the love the two had. She giggled at his question and nods, "I do, but lesson is to never cook without a recipe or magic, one of the two or both." She spoke and smiled before finally grabbing the stuff and starts to make the batter while listening to him and seeing him help. Karisa would ask for things or for him to to something and they'd work together. She was really enjoying cooking together with the person that she really loved. She did already smell the batter from the cake as she was putting it all in a pan finally. Hearing the Beeper she then put the cake pans in the oven and then she went to go ahead and grabbed the ingredients to make the frostings. She wondered what kind of bacon goods and stuff were mainly for Joya. "How about this, we'll indulge in food tonight and then tomorrow we'll go swimming together for exercise and i will eat healthy for a week.~" she smiled sweetly at her lover.

#8DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:09 am

DaeSeong
He'd kiss her cheek as he'd enjoy her presence, although one thing caught his eye or ear "Hm? How come you want to change your diet?" he was surprised. Not that he minded that she would eat healthier, but he was concerned a bit for some reason. What if she was unhappy that she felt like changing. He could only hope it was part of that fiorian ritual about a new year and new resolution to get some goals done. Now that would be a positive change instead of a negative one. Still he was careful.

He then happened to find a baking book as he'd scroll the pages and see the pastries of all kind. It was something to keep note for later as they had decided already what to make.
"I didnt know you knew fiorian cuisine." granted she already said the key was magic and a recipe. She probably had both

#9Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:26 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to his question and chuckled lightly, simply as she was just going to answer truthfully, "Not changing, but I don't mind eating a little healthier if it means I get to watch you splurge with me.~" She kissed his cheek and had her hand on his chest, her cheeks blushed light pink at the feeling. Karisa just wanted to be a loving waifu and wanted to at least see him happy. "And just because I like to eat a lot of junk, doesn't mean I don't like healthy foods. I just enjoy food as a whole..." She spoke softer and truthfully, right now, she wanted to be in his embrace for some reason as if something was telling her that something was wrong, different, but Karisa wasn't sure what that was.

Shrugging off the odd feeling, Karisa turned and started to season and put the lobster in the boiling pan, closed the lid. She then went ahead and yawned softly. She walked to DaeSeong and leaned against his back lightly, her chest against his back, eyes closing and enjoying this scent more than normal for some reason.

#10DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:36 pm

DaeSeong
He chuckled softly as she kissed his cheek. He placed his hand over hers and gave her a kiss once more. More loving and passionate than the last mistletoe kiss they had.
"Mmm, yes. Your body is a temple and I want to clear out all that junk." again this isnt to say that he wants her to change. But more like how he visualized that temples are clean, worshipped and perfect. They deserve the best. He wanted to treat her well.

"I enjoy it too. I just never put special emphasis on it I guess. You love food as I love music" he enjoyed normal food as any person. The junk food for example. But he refrained from eating it because of his physique.

Karisa turned and started to season and put the lobster in the boiling pan, closed the lid. She then went ahead and yawned softly. She walked to him and leaned against his back lightly
"My love, are you alright?" he asked her, not sure what was going on? Was she tired by any means?

#11Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:47 pm

Karisa

Karisa's arms wrapped around him tightly, her eyes closed and just wanted to enjoy this moment. "Shhh~ let me enjoy this feeling... your warmth, your scent, your voice." she spoke almost with emotion and nuzzled into the middle part of his back. It was as if they were truly in their own home, cooking a Christmas dinner and she realized something. Something that was soon forgotten as she heard the timer on the boiled eggs being done. "Oh! I gotta peel the eggs in time.~" Karisa went back to smiling and her brown eyes gazed towards the egg maker, carefully getting them out and then turning on the water. She did her technique to get them all peeled and into another clean bowl.

Next, she grabbed the salad and the other ingredients to get that all ready while the other things were finishing. Karisa gazed towards the boiling pot and then grabbed another to boil the pasta and saw the other things finishing up. "Also, sir.~ I love music too! hmph! I totally didn't sing and everything too," Karisa puffed her chubby cheek with air, pouting as she finished things up.

#12DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:53 pm

DaeSeong
He smiled and nodded as he oblidged and was silent to let her be and enjoy her moment. Just as he enjoyed everything of hers. And he did mean everything. Though they got interrupted by a timer as eggs needed to be peeled. He went along with Karisa and joined in on the egg peeling as he wanted to help her at least a bit. At least with one egg.

After that was done, she grabbed the salad and the other ingredients to get that all ready while the other things were finishing. She gazed towards the boiling pot and then grabbed another to boil the pasta and saw the other things finishing up. He chuckled when she spoke up again "I know I know~" but on a scale of 1 to 10, when it comes to music, he loves it up to an 11. Its kind of a priority to him. Where as she was a different type of connesieur. One of cuisine, which was his weaker side. He wondered if that meant that Karisa would be the one cooking for them. An odd thought for sure, he wasnt used to that idea.

#13Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:00 pm

Karisa

Karisa nodded as she could assume what he was thinking. She knew he loved music and with the history of his that he told her about, it was obvious that his love for music was more personal in his way. Just like music, her stories were personal for her in her own way. She smiled and finally saw that the food was being made. She combined the ingredients, used tools to take out the lobsters, beheaded them, and tore things apart with no mercy perfectly before finally washing the bits that were needed. "Plates, please.~" She asked DaeSeong.

Once he was done getting them out, she pretty much-used magic to transfer the food in perfect portions onto the plate. The salad with sliced boiled eggs and other things and then the Lobster carbonara. Finally, the cake was done too as the magic was doing the taking out. It was on the counter cooling by now. She took the homemade frostings and looked at DaeSeong. "Do you want to frost it with me?~" Her brown beautiful eyes gazed at him, smiling warmly. Gazing at him with more love than she had for anything else.

#14DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:32 am

DaeSeong
When she mentioned the plates, he went over to them and handed them over to her. Holding them in a stack like a waiter, he couldnt resist being fancy with some small things. Once he was done, she used magic to transfer the food in perfect portions onto the plate.

Finally, the cake was done too as the magic was doing the taking out. It was on the counter cooling by now. She took the homemade frostings and looked at him, asking him if he wants to frost it with her. "Sure, although this part is out of my area of expertise. So you might need to do some handholding" pun included. She would need to guide him how to do the frosting, but also he wouldnt mind if she did hold him
He loved her gaze, just like how he loved every other aspect of her and he was glad he could spend his time with her

#15Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:23 pm

Karisa

Karisa giggled as she listened to him talk about holding his hand while frosting. She knew he did not mean literally, but she was going to anyways once she was done putting all the frosting in the funnels. For the base, it was going to be strawberry, or did he want chocolate? "My love, what frosting flavor would you like as the base flavor?" Karisa asked softly and lovingly as she then chose the one he picked, and if he did not pick then she picked up the chocolate one since pink and white would look prettier on chocolate colors than vice versa. Karisa gently gave it to Dae Seong before folding her own hands on top of his, slowly frosting it. Karisa next grabbed the tool to smooth it all out as she started to explain how to do this perfectly. Her big brown eyes watched him and then back at the cake. Next, was the next two frostings as she grabbed the Vanilla one and the other flavor that Dae Seong did not pick to use it.

"Alright, now you pretty much draw and make shapes or lines like a picture with the frostings to make the cake look pretty.~" Karisa spoke happily as she knew she was going to do hearts and waves.

#16DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:49 pm

DaeSeong
"Hmmm, how about chocolate. Its a rare one for me. Might as well enjoy it once" because he does eat healthy, he is more prone to taste strawberry, so considering he was gonna eat unhealthy, then he might as well enjoy something he didnt really taste in a long time.
Karisa nodded and gently gave it to Dae-Seong before folding her own hands on top of his, slowly frosting it. He blushed softly but he did generally enjoy that touch. Karisa next grabbed the tool to smooth it all out as she started to explain how to do this perfectly. Meanwhile, he completely let her have control and move his hands to do the frosting. He watched their hands move in unison, he enjoyed her touch greatly.

Once she explained they can draw stuff, he asked "Oh? And what do you want to draw?" he had no idea what to draw, he just knew basic kid stuff, stars, sun and moon. Simple shapes.

#17Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:22 pm

Karisa

Karisa giggled lovingly and gazed at him with her brown chocolate eyes. "Mmm~ I'm going to do moons, hearts and squiggles all around the cake. The moons will be vanilla, the hearts will be strawberry and then the squiggles will be... mmm..." She was then thinking and then smiled happily as she turned. Karisa grabbed all three as she made another funnel to create Napoleon flavor. "Here, this one will be all three in a trio~," she spoke lovingly as she started the squiggles first that went in waves all around the cake. She bit her lower lip as her eyes sparkled, her stomach growled and finally, it was done. Next, she and Daeseong drew the shapes. "Mmmm, you could do pink flowers instead of hearts.~ Like Sakura blossoms or orchids. Also, do you like coconut?", she wondered more since she was thinking on what else to add for that extra kick flavor.

#18DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:06 am

DaeSeong
He smiled and nodded as she decided what to draw. She said he can do flowers. "I can try sakura blossoms." although he is terrible at drawing that, but nevetheless he accepted the challenge. He would join and try to draw the flowers even if they werent the best. Well, he was a hypercritical guy so he wasnt overly satisfied with how he drew it. But nevertheless he worked on it.

Karisa asked him if he liked coconut "I do like it. It is lovely" though he cant remember when he ate anything coconut flavour either. Either way he was getting more excited for this cake as it was the first one he ate in many years. Like last he ate it was like 10 years ago. More or less. Though it felt like it has been even longer since then. So all in all he couldnt wait until it was done, to taste something sweet and unhealty

#19Karisa 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:04 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled excitedly as she went over to the cupboard to get some shredded coconut. Getting the bag, she then went to grab some caramel and went back to the cake. By then, Dae-Seong was probably still making his flowers that looked cute to her. Karisa opened the bag and once he was done, she'd grab the caramel first, drizzle it at the top, decorate the top with some coconut, and finally, it was done after his flowers were done. "I can't wait to eat this with you.~" she sounded excited while she hurried to use magic to clean all the mess up. Karisa eyed everything to make sure everything was in order and nothing was wrong. To her, she wanted this to be perfect.

Together, after grabbing all that was needed, they sat down together on a table that was decorated very wintery. The cake was in the middle, being chilled by magic that the guildmaster had in the freezer for food only. Slowly, she sliced the layered cake and put a slice on her small dessert plate and wasn't sure if he wanted her to cut him a slice too or he will do it himself. Her stomach growled, causing her to blush, she slowly made herself sit next to him instead of across as she wanted to feel his warmth. "Did you want to get your piece or?" Karisa wondered softly and sweetly. After that was answered, they would start eating together.

#20DaeSeong 

Snow Holiday [DaeSeong] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:33 am

DaeSeong
"I cant wait~" he answered as he did the final touches. Karisa sounded so excited that it was cute. Then together, after grabbing all that was needed, they sat down together on a table that was decorated very wintery. The cake was in the middle, being chilled by magic. Slowly, she sliced the layered cake and put a slice on her small dessert plate. When she asked him if he wanted his piece, he spoke "I thought you'd make the slice, but I dont mind doing it myself"

So he would slice the cake for himself or perhaps she would if she insisted. Anywho, he'd finally have a cake slice that he'd enjoy. He made sure to enjoy every moment of this because he knew this would be a rarity for him. This serenity, peace, this cake as well? He doubt he would have this any time soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum