Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hakai 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:57 am

Hakai

Hakai found himself in the vibrant city of Stella, surrounded by the sorrow yet lively decorations that marked the beginning of Dia de los Muertos. The streets were alive with the buzz of the festival, as people from all walks of life gathered to honor the departed souls. The tales of the dead and the mysteries that surrounded this event had drawn Hakai to this place, and he was mesmerized by the atmosphere.

Amidst the throngs of revelers and the lively festivities, Hakai stood on a bustling street, waiting for a colleague from the Akudama Syndicate. His impatience grew as he scanned the crowd, eager to explore the secrets and fortunes the Day of the Dead held for him. Under his breath, he muttered, "Where's he?" Hakai's anticipation was palpable, for he knew that the Dia de los Muertos held the promise of uncovering mysteries that extended far beyond the realms of the living.

#2Techtile 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:14 am

Deleted Deleted Deleted

Last edited by Techtile on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Hakai 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:06 am

Hakai

After a patient wait, the person Hakai had been anticipating finally arrived. A smile graced Hakai's lips as he laid eyes on the familiar face, even though their acquaintance was relatively limited. The reptilian figure before him was a fellow member of the Syndicate, and while they may not have known much about each other, the shared affiliation held the promise of mutual understanding.

"How are you? Life's been good?" Hakai inquired, a genuine warmth in his voice as he sought to reconnect with a fellow Syndicate member. The Dia de Los Muertos festival was an unusual backdrop for such a reunion, but the festive ambiance provided a unique opportunity for connection.

As Hakai gazed around, taking in the enigmatic atmosphere of Stella and the festivities of Dia de Los Muertos, he couldn't help but ask his companion, "What's your plan for tonight? This place seems weird. I believe you must have sensed something." Hakai's keen instincts and his ever-watchful nature had him trying to piece together the enigmatic environment. He was cautious about delving into the unknown, especially in a foreign city like Stella, where he was stepping foot for the first time.

#4Techtile 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:41 am

Deleted Deleted Deleted

#5Hakai 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:29 pm

Hakai

Hakai nodded in agreement with Tech's statement about the possibility of forgetting how their own beds looked like. He had rarely ventured far from East Fiore before, and the new and unfamiliar territory of Stella had left him yearning for the comfort of the familiar. However, Hakai's nature was not one of sentimentality; he hungered for wealth and power, believing that fortune favored the bold, and he was determined to uncover hidden riches and adventures during his journey. "We should have a drink later on, probably in a pub somewhere," Hakai suggested, hinting at a desire for a more relaxed and laid-back time together. He knew that time passed swiftly in the company of a few drinks.

As their conversation continued, Hakai couldn't shake the odd feeling that permeated the atmosphere of the Dia de los Muertos. It was as if they were suspended between reality and dreams, surrounded by an aura of enigmatic mysteries. "It's weird. How to describe it. Something feels not right. Maybe I'm seeing things. It's as if—I saw a familiar face on my way to here," Hakai remarked, momentarily pausing before the last word, as if struggling to put his feelings into words. He couldn't help but wonder if Tech had experienced a similar sensation. "You definitely didn't encounter anyone who felt familiar to you, right?" Hakai inquired, trying to convey the sense of unease he felt. He wasn't sure if Tech would understand, but he was eager to find out if they shared the same eerie sensation in this otherworldly celebration.

606/1000 Words
  @Techtile  

#6Techtile 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:47 am

Deleted Deleted Deleted

#7Hakai 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:06 am

Hakai

Hakai found his thoughts momentarily adrift, attempting to grasp the peculiar sensation he was experiencing. The surrounding commotion failed to register in his consciousness. Despite his mental preoccupation, his watchful eyes still managed to capture his companions' actions, including the lizard's mouth movements. The moment his companion began to speak, Hakai's focus snapped back, focusing in on their words. "Dinner? I accept your challenge," Hakai declared, ever inclined toward endeavors that promised some form of profit. He did acknowledge, however, that losing tended to put him in a foul mood, especially if it entailed a financial sacrifice.

With his thoughts now anchored firmly in the present, Hakai recognized the importance in taking a stroll. "Shall we explore the area? Perhaps we'll stumble upon something intriguing along the way," he suggested, hinting at the prospect of moving from their current location. Hakai disgusted by the idea of being stationary in the same place for so long; as if they were meals ready to be eaten. If his legs could act independently, he might find himself forcibly led by them. He gestured for Tech to take the first step.

Yet, the lizard's question prompted a peculiar reaction from Hakai. His brow furrowed, and he struggled to extract memories from the back of his mind. "It doesn't matter. My senses are not that weak. I excel in visual memory, so I'm adept at recognizing faces and images." Hakai momentarily paused in between words. "It's like I saw someone from my past. However, regrettably, I've been alone for quite some time, and people come and go, so I've lost track," Hakai explained, his tone devoid of sorrow. He understood that such circumstances could break someone weaker than he. "What's your story before the Syndicate?" Hakai didn't want to pry on his peer's private life but while they circled around, it would be good to converse.

886/1000 Words

#8Techtile 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:32 am

Deleted Deleted Deleted

Last edited by Techtile on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

#9Hakai 

Dance With The Dead [Event/Tech] Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:51 am

Hakai

Hakai casually slipped his hands into his pockets, adopting a relaxed posture as they began to move away from their current location. Fingers fidgeted within his pockets, as he counted the coins he had with him. While he was confident in his ability to excel and win the challenge, he also considered the possibility of losing. He knew that the outcome would shape the paths available to him in the future. There were always two sides of the same coin. It was ironic how these coins had two future as well; it could either be spent or left untouched, depending on the results that lay ahead.

Maintaining a steady distance and pace behind Tech, who was leading the way, Hakai carefully navigated the streets. He focused on his steps, ensuring he didn't trip or accidentally step on Tech's heels. His attention shifted between the path ahead and the vibrant environment surrounding them. The crowded streets were filled with people from all walks of life, a kaleidoscope of colors and sounds that immersed Hakai in the festive atmosphere. The music and rhythmic drumbeats resonated with the beating of his heart.

Hakai's thoughts were interrupted when Tech began sharing his background. The words carried a weight that Hakai couldn't fully gauge, given his position behind Tech and the inability to see the lizardfolk's facial expressions. Tech's story evoked feelings of sympathy and shared pain, a tale of hardship that Hakai could relate to. They were like kindred spirits, facing their own challenges, though Hakai didn't presume to fully understand the depth of Tech's struggles. All he could offer was a simple acknowledgment, "I feel you." It was a way to convey empathy and openness to further connections in the future.

Their conversation was abruptly halted when both of them noticed Tech's attention shifting to something in the distance. Hakai followed suit, turning his head to see what had caught Tech's eye. He inquired jokingly, "What's the matter? This time it seems your turn to see a ghost." Amidst the bustling crowd, it was challenging to discern the specific focus of Tech's gaze.

1210/2000 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum