Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:51 pm

Knuckles Shi

Job Details:

Knuckles Shi stood in the bustling streets of Era, Central Fiore, his eyes scanning the crowd for a familiar face. It had been nearly a year since he last saw his loyal butler and confidant, Ittinidi Amali. Knuckles had been on various adventures and quests, seeking to fulfill his insatiable hunger for power and glory. Now, he had returned to Era, the city where their paths had first crossed, hoping to reunite with Ittinidi.

As he waited, Knuckles couldn't help but reflect on their history. Ittinidi had come into Knuckles' life as a humble hallboy in the Shi family's manor. His attentiveness and dedication had quickly caught Knuckles' attention, and he had promoted Ittinidi to be his personal butler. Together, they had shared dreams of greatness, and Knuckles had embarked on his journey to become a legendary swordsman, with Ittinidi supporting him every step of the way.

However, their time together had been cut short when Knuckles' pursuit of the sword had led to a violent confrontation with his own father, resulting in his banishment from the family. Ittinidi, ever loyal, had continued to serve the Shi family until his contract ended. Knuckles had often wondered how his butler had fared in his absence and what path he had chosen to follow.  There was the short time the two spent with each other in Sleeping Calamity but after their defeat at the hands of Paramount Dawn Knuckles had left unable to look any of his friends in their eyes. Now approximately a year later the two happened to stumble across each other here of all places.

Suddenly, a figure emerged from the crowd, and Knuckles' eyes locked onto Ittinidi's familiar form. The butler's attire, though meticulously clean as always, now bore signs of wear and tear from his adventures since they last parted. Knuckles couldn't help but smile as he approached his old friend. Perhaps, his old butler was now doing service for a family here in Central, while Knuckles had come with the power of an Arms Dealer here to put a new gang on the map to push his wares for his guild and build his name as Don even further.

Knuckles called out to his old friend "Ittinidi!"

WC: 376

"There shall never be peace as long as there are Gods in a Man's world"
#2Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:16 pm

Ittindi
He had received contact, a letter he hadn’t hoped to receive for a while. His master was in town, hopefully not for anything too nefarious. Ittindi had worked hard to build his reputation back to being an established gentleman. While he was still struggling on the Rune Knight front, he knew that his good deeds would reach the right ears in no time. Then he could take the next step of his plan to become the greatest butler in the world. As well as his secondary plan, to become strong enough…well better not think too hard about it. Especially with him seeing his Young Master, he was at the meeting spot it was outside a bed and breakfast he brunched at. He also cleaned occasionally for the free brunches he received, a story for another time but he often found himself in miniature contracts for food and board.
Little did most of these owners know that he would have cleaned their atrocious establishments either way. How one could find happiness living in such squalor when a rag cost less than a light, a question he could never fully answer. Was it greed or laziness, it mattered not because his Young Master in front of him brought a smile to his typical stoic face. He’d wave as he heard his name pushing through the crowd with ease. It seemed that his work building his reputation had been helping him more than just his intelligence and magic.

” Greetings Young Master, you’re looking as strong as ever. How have you been?”

Truth be told, Ittindi had been considering taking a more dangerous job from the Rune Knights, and seeing his master’s strength solidified his resolve. He’d probably take them up on it, it had to do with eliminating some of the gangs that had been strengthened during the lull of law enforcement during the merging of Rune Knights with a guild. Ittindi didn’t have much knowledge of what exactly happened only that Era had become a battleground in the small vacuum. It was something he read about in history, the main reason that those who had power and “righteous” wouldn’t just go destroy every dark guild. Power vacuum could leave everyone in a worse spart, better the evil you know as the saying goes. He hadn’t heard any word of his Young Master joining a guild, so that meant he was either doing the illegal route as before or doing it on his own. Looking at him it was impossible to tell which it was, another reason to join the Rune Knights, they’d have intel on him that he wouldn’t have to ask for. Better to not end up in a dark guild again, it was costly to have that information changed. He thought back to the master of whisperers, he had enough of a stash saved up for any minor inconvenience his Young Master could cause on a visit. Not enough to make up for continuous journeys though.

WC: 497

#3Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:29 pm

Knuckles Shi

As Knuckles gazed upon the familiar face before him, a radiant smile graced his weathered features, illuminating his rugged countenance. It had been an eternity since their paths had last crossed, yet Knuckles still regarded this man with the same respect he always had, addressing him as "Young Master." The irony of the title wasn't lost on him, and he couldn't help but chuckle softly, the sound a reflection of the profound changes that had swept through his life.

"It is nice to hear you call me that, but it is unneeded, friend," Knuckles remarked, his voice tinged with nostalgia. Time had carved its indelible mark on their friendship, and it had been long enough for Knuckles to forge bonds with even more unconventional companions.

Before he joined the ranks of the notorious Sleeping Calamity Banner, Knuckles had been allied with a motley crew of fighters and individuals whose moral compasses, while not pristine, still pointed away from outright criminality. However, his current associates were of a different ilk altogether – true criminals, murderers, and fiends. They had seized control of an underground criminal empire, and somehow, Knuckles had ascended to the position of heading their Arms Department.

In terms of morality, Knuckles had become a much poorer man, his soul weighed down by the darkness that accompanied his newfound allegiances. Yet, when it came to wealth, both in terms of precious Jewels and manpower, he was richer than he had ever been. An entire organization now marched to the cadence of his commands, and he stood beside one of the four horsemen of chaos, poised to unleash their formidable power and ruthless enforcement upon Era.

As fate would have it, the reunion of these two old friends in this particular place and time was both a blessing and a curse. Ittindi do would bear witness to the depths of Knuckles' ruthlessness, a stark reminder of the chasm that had grown between them. The sands of time had not eroded Knuckles' charisma, but they had certainly transformed him into a force to be reckoned with, casting shadows of uncertainty over the bonds of friendship that had once been unbreakable.

#4Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:56 pm

Ittindi
As always, the Young Master would mention that there was no need for titles. Something that had been uttered more times than he could count, still it wasn’t something that Ittindi was willing to relent on. For Knuckles was truly someone he admired, and the first and only friend he ever made on the job. It was their parting that had instilled so much decorum in Ittindi, he would never let himself make a friend on the job after. It would tarnish how special their relationship was, not that he was friendless. He had made many acquaintances on his travels, but never someone who he worked for. That was when one of the Rune Knights he had been employed by a couple times saw both. He would saunter up to Ittindi with a big grin on his face, his voice booming somehow louder than the crowd but still personal. His name was Jonathan, and he was a corporal, he’d give the Young Master an intense stare as he approached Ittindi, but other than that didn’t seem to regard him.

“Ello Guvenor”

Jonathan had a habit of making fun of Ittindi’s decorum and politeness. Something that most Rune Knights seemed to enjoy as if good service was something to jest about. Ittindi knew it was probably from the more elitist people they met finding someone to punch down on was a simple task. Staying stoic, that was the real challenge, he’d smile and greet Jonathan back, then he’d continue talking to Ittindi.

“You still looking for a job? There’s rumor of a gang war going down tonight, some no name group supposedly found a new benefactor. They’re going against the OctoNappers, I’m not sure if me and the boys can handle it without backup. It pays well, you can even take your weird looking friend there. This will go a long way into getting you into the Rune Knights.”

Ittindi would accept the offer while shrugging at his Young Master, he obviously didn’t plan on him going, but there was no harm in correcting Jonathan. Taking the letter, he’d put it in his vest pocket waiting a minute for Jonathan to leave before talking to his Young Master.

”Haha, yes, I’m in Era to join the Rune Knights funnily enough. I decided after Calamity, that the best way to become a butler is to take a feather from your cap old friend. You went to fight to realize your dream, well I must serve to fulfill mine. What greater service can there be? I’ll service all the citizens in Fiore, I plan to show everyone that great service can surpass any gap including elitism. Sadly, they don’t seem to trust me even after I went to the trouble of having my reputation scrubbed clean. I won’t relent though, eventually they’ll realize my decorum is not for show but who I really am. “

WC: 482
TWC: 979

#5Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:31 pm

Knuckles Shi

As Knuckles reveled in the joy of catching up with old friends, a sudden interruption disrupted the camaraderie. Emerging from the bustling crowd was a Knight who swiftly cozied up to Ittinidi. Knuckles' usually gentle pink eyes momentarily flared into fiery red, a telltale sign of his Daemon lineage stirring within him. The ember of bloodlust still simmered beneath the surface, and the newcomer's audacity ignited it further. A part of Knuckles yearned to cast aside all restraint, channel the power of Thor's Lightning, and dispatch the Rune Knight right there and then. But such an act would lack honor; a man's soul could only find its way to the afterlife if he perished in battle or slumber. This Knight hardly resembled a warrior, more like a crafty weasel. Yet, it appeared the Knight's wiles were working, and Knuckles saw an opportunity.

With a sly smirk, Knuckles nodded in apparent approval at the two men, masking his seething inner turmoil. "Of course, Ittinidi will always have the backing of my hammer when he calls for it. By Odin's beard, I swear it."

The revelation of Knuckles' faith in Paganism, rooted in the Norse traditions, was a new development. It was a belief system that had taken hold of him over the years, likely influenced by his long association with Mjolnir. With the invitation accepted, Knuckles reached down to his waist and grasped the formidable hammer, raising it high toward the heavens. In a dazzling display of power, lightning descended from the sky and surged into Knuckles, infusing him with the electrifying might of Thor.

"It seems your aspirations have grown, my dear friend. Serving the entire country certainly surpasses serving a fallen warrior. Let us march forward and bring your dream closer to reality." Knuckles' words held an undertone of determination, concealing the brewing tempest within him as he contemplated the intricate dance of alliances and deceptions that would play out in the days to come.

WC 331
TWC 1067

#6Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:59 pm

Ittindi
Ittindi would be surprised by the eagerness of the Young Master. Even more surprising he seemed to be swearing on some kind of God, had he found religion? That was a stark difference than what he thought was happening, last they spoke he was worried about him becoming allegiant to dark beings. It seemed that he had found his way to religion instead, maybe he wouldn’t have to worry about his secondary objective after all. Then again it was always hard to discern what the Young Master was up too, even when he killed his father Ittindi hadn’t expected. Not that the man didn’t deserve the blade, as Ittindi was in his own head the Young Master would call down lightning. It would radiate magical energy around him as he spoke to Ittindi. It was funny in a way, the way he glimmered now was how Ittindi pictured his soul, though there should be tinges of red or black for his raw emotions that escaped him sometimes. Normally Ittindi wouldn’t bother to correct anyone, but the Young Master preferred to speak his mind a trait that he found odd but would always indulge with his friend.

” The Citizens more than the Country itself, while I do enjoy bureaucracy it is also riff with opportunist. Like your father, may his soul rest in the pit. I’m glad you’ve found a calling too Young Master though I prefer if you didn’t call yourself a fallen warrior. Even now your magnificence calls the sky to your aid. What’s fallen about that?”

Ittindi would open the letter now that the Young Master had decided to join him. It detailed how the gang he was tasked with taking out had long standing in the city. Apparently, the Rune Knights thought this new fledging group’s benefactor would allow them to easily wipe out the OctoNappers, their job was to take them out so that the new group would have to deal with the power vacuum. While it was possible, they’d still take control of the area it’d be much harder without having the rep of taking out the former. Seemed much more advanced than what Ittindi was typically dealing with. He had just been setting beacons alight the other night. Odd, they gave him such a grave job but still hadn’t inducted him into the order. He wondered if this was set up by Jonathan, it was possible…however with the Young Master with him he didn’t have much to worry about. Inhumane was the best way to describe his strength.

” Well I guess it’s time to go, I know you haven’t been in Era for a while, so I’ll give you a quick low down on the way. The OctoNappers are a prevalent gang, I imagine you’ll want to deal with their leader while I handle the underlings? I heard the man is capable of wielding powerful earth magic, you’d think with their name it’d be something water based.”

While Ittindi talked he walked towards the OctoNappers territory, it wouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to reach the outskirts of it. The effects of the recent gang war had taken its toll on the surrounding area. Some buildings were destroyed; others had become decrepit from lack of care. It was the true horror of the scene, such a disorganized mess. Hopefully whoever took control of the territory could at least clean it.  Ittindi would duck into one of the alleyways that was in sight of their supposed headquarters. He would then point it out to the Young Master while speaking again.

” That should be their hideout, do you have a preferred entrance plan Young Master?”

Ittindi would be lying if he didn’t admit it was exciting to be working with the Young Master again. However, he still felt a tinge of guilt, he wasn’t quite strong enough to feel worthy.

WC: 647
TWC: 1,626

#7Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:19 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles observed Ittinidi's reaction with a sense of amusement, appreciating the surprise that flickered across his friend's face. It was indeed quite a transformation from their last encounter, where the concerns had revolved around his allegiances to darker entities. Now, Knuckles had found solace in religion, a path that diverged significantly from Ittinidi's expectations. He understood the skepticism but didn't mind addressing the change.

"The Citizens over the Country itself," Knuckles replied, his tone marked by sincerity. "Bureaucracy has its pitfalls, riddled with opportunists like my late father, may he rest wherever he deserves. And as for the title 'fallen warrior,' it's just a matter of perspective. Even now, I believe my purpose is to protect and serve, albeit in my own way." He gestured toward the shimmering energy that crackled around him, an embodiment of his newfound faith's power. "What's fallen about that? Well, I still use the powers of Darkness." He ended with a playful wink.

As Ittinidi delved into the details of their mission, Knuckles listened attentively. The plan was intricate, designed to create a power vacuum in the gang hierarchy, making it harder for the new group to establish dominance. It was far more complex than the straightforward tasks Ittinidi was accustomed to, but Knuckles was here to lend his formidable abilities to the cause.

He nodded in agreement as Ittinidi mentioned the need to address the OctoNappers' leader. "Indeed, I'd be honored to deal with their leader, especially if he wields powerful earth magic. As for our entrance, I'd say we go in hard and fast. Let's make an entrance that leaves no room for doubt."

Following Ittinidi through the ravaged streets of Era, Knuckles took in the grim aftermath of the recent gang war. Buildings lay in ruins, and the entire area bore the scars of chaos. It was a disheartening sight, one that underscored the importance of their mission.

When Ittinidi pointed out the gang's supposed hideout, Knuckles considered his options. "I say we go through the front, take them by surprise. I'll draw their attention with a bolt of lightning, giving us the element of surprise. From there, we can strike swiftly and decisively."

As they stood on the precipice of their mission, Knuckles couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the prospect of working with Ittinidi once more. The guilt that gnawed at him for not feeling worthy of his friend's presence was pushed aside by the adrenaline of the impending battle. Together, they were a formidable force, and they were about to demonstrate that to the OctoNappers and anyone else who dared to stand in their way.

Already he could feel his Demon's presence within his mind pushing him to use his gifts and embrace what he was. Knuckles already HAD embraced what he was it was only that the Demon wished for him to push away his beloved friend so that Knuckles would be all alone for conception.

WC 506
TWC 1573

#8Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:27 pm

Ittindi
Ittindi would chuckle when he listened to his Young master’s explanation as well as his method of attack. While some things change, others don’t, it was all well and good he knew how to make an entrance with him. He had been working, saving hopefully by the time he encountered his Young Master again he’d have a Rune Knight ankh on his tongue and a gun on his side. He had been envious of their newest weapon that the higher ranks used, he knew it wouldn’t take him long to achieve. If only they’d let him in…that was a problem for another time though.

Walking towards the building he would wait until they were both about 3 meters away. He would focus extending his right arm and pointing his index finger palm up as his green magic seal would appear in front of his hand as knotted piece of thread broke down the already flimsy door. Standing in front of them was 4 low level gang members, Ittindi would point his left arm at the man closest to them. Another green seal would appear and this time as a piece of thread pierced through the man’s shoulder, caught by surprise he screamed. The symphony would begin anew, he was interested in how his Young Master would fight now that he served a god, there were many kinds. He expected this one to be a god of war, or mayhem. Still Ittindi would be much happier if he was surprised by a god of mercy or compassion. The thought almost made him laugh. Instead, he’d get whacked from behind looked like when he busted the door open there was someone close by. They already looked a little beaten up from the door, still the hit was clean and connected with the back of Ittindi’s head. He’d focus his thread that went through the man’s shoulder back at the man behind him.

This would leave him exposed in the front, but he was sure that his Young Master would take care of that while he handled this man behind him. Had to make it quick otherwise the main boss would come down and Ittindi would have to deal with the 5 by himself. They had maybe 30-40 seconds he estimated before reinforcements would start to appear. His String would pierce through the man behind him eye, as soon as the scream started Ittindi would release the spell. An unintended consequence, he still needed to work on his aim he had been trying to hook the man’s cheek. He would have to apologize to him later, eye injury was a painful one. For now, he’d kick the man in the chest hoping to knock him out.

WC:453
TWC: 2079

#9Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:03 pm

Knuckles Shi

As the duo approached the looming entrance, Knuckles engaged in a silent communion with the ancient deity, his words whispered like a sacred incantation. "Odin! Wise and potent sovereign of Ásgarþr, celestial among celestial beings! Grant me refuge from the malevolence of fate and the specter of demise." His voice carried a solemn reverence, an offering to the Allfather, regardless of whether Ittindi overheard the fervent plea. It was a supplication intended solely for Odin's ears.

Upon the culmination of his prayer, a profound transformation overcame Knuckles. His once gentle pink eyes underwent a dramatic metamorphosis, alighting with an ominous crimson luminescence. A dark energy, known as obscura, coalesced around him, weaving an intricate shroud akin to armor. Ebony wings, reminiscent of those adorning the most fearsome Devils and Demons, unfurled from his back, echoing the enveloping darkness that enshrouded segments of his form. It was a testament to the pact he had forged with Obscura. This transmutation bestowed upon Knuckles a subtle yet potent augmentation of his inherent attributes.

Shrouded in his Daemon Transformation and imbued with the divine Gift of Thor, Knuckles felt an irresistible surge of invincibility. The apparent paradox of a Pagan worshiper wielding the powers of a Daemon remained inconsequential to him. Odin, he believed, cared not about the source of his power as long as he wielded it with valor.

With the threshold breached, Knuckles surged forward, his momentum akin to a tempestuous force of nature. In a deft web-spinning maneuver, Ittindi ensnared those in their immediate vicinity. Knuckles, in the same breath, hurled his sacred hammer with a resounding thud. The formidable impact crushed the chest of a man descending a nearby staircase, reducing him to a lifeless pulp. Simultaneously, Knuckles employed his daemon-enhanced flight to intercept another individual who had foolishly reached for his staff.

"Never relinquish your weapon," Knuckles bellowed, his grip firm on the man's throat, his other hand extended. Mjolnir, as swift as a lightning bolt, returned to its master's grasp. In a symphony of devastating precision, Knuckles clenched his fist, crushing the man's windpipe before executing a savage swing with his hammer. The man's visage, or the remnants of it, bore the brunt of the brutal assault.

Swiftly pivoting, Knuckles discerned Ittindi coming under attack, and his sense of duty surged forth like a protective cloak. Raising his hammer toward the heavens, he found fortune in the perforated roof, for it allowed the divine force to manifest. Lightning, as cataclysmic as Thor's own, rented the sky and struck down upon a crossbow-bearing assailant aiming at Ittindi. The sizzling, deafening impact sent the would-be attacker tumbling to the ground, a smoking testament to Knuckles' unwavering defense of his friend and former butler.

WC 450
TWC 2023

#10Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:16 am

Ittindi
While he was still focused on the battle in front of him, Ittindi would catch a glance at the transformation that the Young Master was going through. While it seemed he retained some appearance of his godly avatar, the other part was clouded in evil? Darkness? Ittindi couldn’t really tell exactly what it was, whether it was a cursed item or something more sinister. Either way it only improved his resolve to keep getting stronger. The Young Master’s brutality had grown, which at first Ittindi didn’t think was possible. That was until some viscera splattered on his dress boots. As he finished checking on the man, he punctured in the eye to see if he was going to make it. He took out one of his handkerchiefs and told the man to apply pressure to his eye. The one he had initially impaled with the string had run deeper into the headquarters.

There would be no need to chase him he had surely went to go get his boss, t these men were about as well trained as him. Maybe a little less so, but he was sure their boss would be the reason this mission had received such a dangerous ranking. Something that his Young Master would enjoy for sure. There were scorch marks from lightning that had been called down by him. Looking at the spot he could see a man burned to a crips a crossbow aimed in his direction. Ittindi would blush for a brief second, he had left himself more open than he thought. Ittindi was assessing the room for survivors it didn’t look like his Young Master had left any.

” Who dares invade my domain…nah I’m just kidding I’ve always wanted to say some corny shit like that. Oh…so you must be the one I heard about.”

At first Ittindi thought his reputation proceeded him, but when the octopus humanoid emerged, he was staring directly at his Young Master. The octoman was at the top of the stairs, 3 meters away from the Young Master. He was glancing around the room assessing the threats, he didn’t even seem to care about Ittindi. 3 more men appeared from where the one had run to earlier; he was with him bleeding from his shoulder. At least Ittindi would be able to keep occupied. The octoman would begin talking again.

” You think you’re guild can come take away everything? I’ll show you why the OctoNappers don’t need no fucking insignia.”

With that he’d stomp his food at a brown magic seal would appear under the Young Master, moments later a stalagmite would shoot out to try and impale him. Ittindi had other problems though, the 3 men were rushing him. He’d put his left arm against his chest as silk would form a shield around his arm, before he could get to casting another spell the first of the three men would collide shoulder first into Ittindi. His shield would block it, but he’d still get pushed back a meter towards the outside wall of the building. Ittindi would jab the man with his right, as another came in from his right getting kneeing him in the stomach. Lurching, Ittindi would stomp the man’s heel when his knee went back down and put his left arm on the man’s chest, a green seal would appear and shoot a silk hornet at the man, pushing him backwards. Meanwhile, the third with the string through his shoulder was grabbing the burnt man’s crossbow. Though this time Ittindi would be aware, and hopefully would be able to block the bolt as it came.

#11Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:23 am

Knuckles Shi

It was time for the main event, it was time for his faith to be rewarded and the challenge of a true warrior in the sense of the name came out to combat Knuckles. The Humanoid octopus had a voice that commanded authority and yet had the opposite effect on Knuckles Shi. Perhaps it was his new Pagan ways that did not bow to anyone who was not his Chieftain. Though no one really was his chieftain, he was truly the only Pagan he knew besides those who looked to him for leadership. Then he had to go and talk about his guild in front of Ittindi. Knuckles let out an audible sigh as it happened. He shook his head slowly. Before he knew it, he had been stabbed through his left arm. Instinctively his left hand had blocked an earth spike that was gunning for Knuckles' heart.

With both lightning and Obscura wrapping around him Knuckles chuckled as his ebony wings flapped and he lundged forward at an angle breaking the spike off at the tip leaving it impaled in his arm. It hurt sure, but it was not anything he could not take. It seemed this threw the Octopus guy off as he hesitated to react right away though he did eventually. Leaping back two magic circles appeared under him, one would wrap him in a thick layer of hard and compact dirt, and the other would throw a boulder at Knuckles.

Knuckles would react in fashion throwing his hammer to meet the boulder while hurling himself full speed ahead towards his target. The debris of the rock, as it met the hammer, pelts against Knuckles' armor and Obscura's energy as lighting traced over the black energy. Within the next moment Knuckles was upon his target and bringing down a furious right hook, and followed it up with a left push kick that sent the man backward into the wall.

Where the impact of Knuckles strikes had met the man, the earth armor sagged and was falling off showing the Octomans body open for another attack. Knuckles held his hand outwards as he called to his hammer to rejoin him in the final moments of this combat. It needed to be ended quickly as this transformation was taxing on his small mana reserves. It was likely the man was feeling the effects of Knuckles' transformation that caused fear to creep into his enemies. It would make them less likely to follow through with their attacks with full strength tweaking their resolve.

WC 424
TWC 2447

#12Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:57 am

Ittindi
The bolt from the arrow hissed through the air, Ittindi expecting it had time to block it with his silk shield it broke down from the punishment of the fight. Before he had time to take a breath, the man who’s heel he had stomped got a clean hook into Ittindi’s jaw. The inside of his skull was vibrating, it had been a while since he had taken a hit straight to his head. Ittindi would extend his left arm and try to grab the man’s neck as his spell circle would start to form. He would barely get out of Ittindi’s grasp, and instead Ittindi would settle for his thread slicing through the man’s right ear, while it headed towards the man reloading the crossbow.  He’d drop his full weight while holding the string sliding past the men in front of him left side. The pressure of the string would pull the man towards him as Ittindi went for a backwards elbow connecting with the back of the man’s head. The thud of the man assured Ittindi that there was only one target left. He’d release the spell of the thread once it pierced the crossbow jamming the mechanism. Ittindi wasn’t the fastest, so the crossbowman had dropped the weapon and was prepared for Ittindi’s assault.

He could hear his Young Masters’s fight, the power they were both drawing. It was still leagues away from what the goons, Ittindi included would hope to match. The only question left unanswered was what he meant when he was talking to his Young Master. It would have to be something Ittindi filed away for later, he’d have to pretend he didn’t hear unless asked directly. Better to not know what exactly his Young Master was up to, especially with his black wings.

Ittindi would go for a simple rush of punches with most of the force going towards the man’s left side, where he had punctured his shoulder before. While at first, he had managed to block a couple punches, a couple got through and with his already weakened shoulder his blocks would get weaker. Which was good for Ittindi. He was running out of steam, after he landed a solid punch on the man’s jaw, Ittindi would force him to the ground. Which didn’t go as he initially planned the goon had managed to find some footing on the ground launching Ittindi forward with his hip thrust. After a struggle of grips Ittindi found an opportunity to dig his knee into the man’s shoulder, it was just enough time to get a choke on the man. Pressing both of his forearms in a cross motion the man would eventually black out. Ittindi tired and clothes ruined would look up at how the Young Master was doing. At least his outfit would be covered by this job, he had lost one or two that he hadn’t acquired enough funds to replace just yet.

WC: 491
TWC: 3175

#13Knuckles Shi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:18 pm

Knuckles Shi

As the hammer found its way back into his right hand, a searing pain tore through Knuckles' foot, sending waves of agony coursing through his body. Blood spurted from the top and bottom of his boot, staining the brown stone spear that had impaled him. Knuckles couldn't help but emit a low, guttural groan of pain, his grip on the hammer tightening in response. With determined resolve, he raised the hammer skyward once more, but this time, instead of lightning, it was the hammer itself that descended, crashing down onto the spike that pierced his foot. The stone splintered and disintegrated under the force of the blow, and a fleeting relief washed over him.

However, his reprieve was short-lived. A formidable presence latched onto his left foot, tightening around his ankle. Before he could react, a rock-covered fist collided with his helmet, mercifully absorbing most of the impact.

Knuckles' patience began to wane as he flapped his wings vigorously, stabilizing himself and preventing his weight from shifting backward, which would have exacerbated his predicament. His focused effort allowed him to level himself, and in a decisive move, Knuckles swung his hammer upward in a powerful uppercut, striking the OctoNappers' leader squarely on the chin. The impact disrupted the octohumanoid's balance, affording Knuckles the opportunity to grasp his throat and launch himself into the air. Ascending approximately 15 meters, Knuckles hurled the disoriented foe downward and followed it up by flinging his hammer after a brief delay, ensuring that the hammer struck the octopus-like adversary, driving him onto the very spike that had previously impaled Knuckles' foot.

Surveying the gruesome outcome with bits of pink flesh surrounding the now lifeless body, Knuckles shifted his gaze to his long-standing butler, who had performed admirably in the heat of battle. The sense of pride he felt was a welcome emotion. Gradually descending to the ground, the Daemon Transformation receded, and the once-crackling lightning dissipated from Knuckles' body, revealing the extent of the damage he had endured.

Casting a smile toward his old friend, Knuckles began to move deliberately in his direction. "Well, do we require the head as proof, or what's left of it, I suppose?" He inquired with a touch of humor, masking the pain that gnawed at his wounded body.

WC 387
TWC 2834

-exit-

Last edited by Knuckles Shi on Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14Ittindi 

Gang Warfare A Rank [Ittindi] Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:56 pm

Ittindi
He’d watch the two warriors duke it out to an extreme, until his Young Master finished the mage. Impaling him on the same stalagmite that had opened the battle, a fitting end. Sometimes he wondered if the Young Master could find reprieve through art, since he wielded violence like a painter. Another thought for another day. Ittindi would dust himself off from the remains of the headquarters. He had originally planned on taking some hostages, it seemed that he only had two now. That would do, Ittindi didn’t think it would have been possible for him to take the leader alive. Not with the attitude he had shown and from the rumors on the streets. Still, he wondered if he had made a mistake bringing his Young Master with him, that exchange from before still tainting some of his Young Master’s motives. For now, he’d tie up two left over bandits with his silk, then look over at his Young Master after hearing his joke.

“I think these two will suffice as witnesses to their gang’s downfall. Though I’m a little tired I think we drop them off and let Jonathan bring me the payment later. I’m sure he wasn’t expecting this success. Will you be in Era long Young Master?”

Ittindi’s heart already knew the answer, he never stayed anywhere to long. For a while Ittindi had considered living a similar nomadic life, yet it didn’t feel right to him. He needed to build his own roots, then maybe he’d feel better traveling. What he was searching for wasn’t a lost treasure or warrior, it was simple, and the only way to reach it was training and patience. Luckily, he had both in spades; for a second as he looked at his Young Master he saw some admiration. That would be worth more than any reward, not that he mentioned it. No need to ruin a good moment, he’d wait for any more words from the Young Master before walking/dragging the two surviving gang members. He was a little disappointed that he wouldn’t be able to get his handkerchief back, looking down at the man he could see that the eye fluid had mixed with blood. Blood itself wasn’t too hard to get out, but once it started to mix with body fluid, well even if the color was gone the smell would remain. The only way to fix that would discolor the handkerchief better to let the man keep it as a memento.

Walking back to the town proper, Ittindi would go to right outside the rune knight headquarters and address two of the gate guards while motioning to the two prisoners.

” Good Evening Gentlemen, we have captured these two vagabonds as part of a request made by Corporal Jonathan. If you will get someone to take care of these two, tell Jonathan he knows what Inn I’m at for a reward. Have a pleasant day”

Ittindi would bow to the guards and then walk back down to the town seeing if his Young Master wanted to retire for the night with some drinks and basic conversation. Better to stray away from anything too serious, it was nice to have the company.

~Exit

WC: 535
TWC: 3710

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum