Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:52 am

Carmina
Carmina had come today to watch the fighters that were going to be giving their all to try and win the tournament and she was here to see what she could learn from just watching them as she had to get a lot of power and take on the world if she had to, to defend her village back home but for now she needed to focus on this goal and not let herself get distracted and let it all fall apart and her end up not getting fast enough to get to the place that she needed it to get to. She noticed among the crowd there was a bunny demi-human woman and she wondered if this woman was part of the new guild that had taken up in the area and if she was her to help with enforcing the security of the tournament as these kinds of things usually had gambling and with that fighting.

She wondered if the new guild being here might have banned the betting on fights or if maybe they had taken it more under ground or changed how one could place a bet on them. Carmina was wondering if that bunny woman will really be enough to stop an uproar or maybe she was a wolf in bunny's clothes. She would watch for now and see if she was worth going up to or if this woman was going to not be worth watching but something was drawing her toward the woman.

#2Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:14 am

Scarlett
Scarlett heard of the fights just a few years ago from one of the people of the nearby town. After a few tries and a lot of asking later, she even managed to find the spot. Now she just stood and watched.

This was snot her usual kind of place to be. She often preferred being back at the guild reading a book from her growing collection or testing a new recipe. She was usually a home body. But now that she was a part of this guild and she saw all the work she had to do, she realized there was more for her to do and focus on.

In one of her recent missions, she was sent to Talaz laagar to protect something called the Fabricator. The thing was, on the way there, someone had picked a fight with her. Scarlett was defenseless to the match, no grasp on her magic and unrefined attacks. She worries if she stays in the guild any longer but doesn’t attempt to remedy, she’d only be a burden or die. So here she was, trying to watch the fighting of others so that she may learn from them and try to train.

Her face, in Scarletts deep focus, looked as though she was enraged. Really, she was just trying to memorize what she saw. Most have not bothered to approach her part because of her height and her expression.

#3Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:34 am

Carmina
Carmina saw the crowd seem to thin around the bunny woman and she tilted her head as that was strange usually a bigger chested woman in a bunny costume would have crowds flocking in from towns away what had caused them to make space between them and her. It had also become apparent that the woman was not working guard detail but was also only here as a watcher of the sport. She stood up and she slowly walked toward the place the woman had taken up her place at. Carmina studied the woman's body and then her expression and it to her looked like a mix of cramps and not having eaten enough fiber.

Carmina took a seat that was pretty much next to the bunny woman and she cleared her throat as she returned her gaze to the battle going on in front of them on the stage. "You know a woman with your beautiful features shouldn't be making such an ugly expression right? My name is Carmina and yours?" She wondered if her words would fall only onto deaf ears as the other woman looked highly focused and probably wasn't hearing anything out side of the blows that the fighter were doing to eat other on the stage that she was so heavily watching.

#4Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:51 am

Scarlett
Scarlett’s ears twitched for the moment the strange woman spoke to her and after thirty more seconds or so later, Scarlett lost her focused expression, relaxing her face. After a bit of blinking quite rapidly she would finally turned to the side and noticed the woman that took a set along side her. After a bit more time of back tracking in her thoughts, she realized what the woman said.

”Ah, I’m Scarlett. Pleasure to meet you dear.” She turned back to the fight to learn their moves again. Watching the man on stage side stepping the opponents punch and leaning in to deliver his own.

Punching was not to Scarlett’s preference. She would rather serve kicks instead. Still it was best to know all the possible moves she would see and how to dodge them.

Scarlett began to swag back and forth as though she was doing it to note the timing of things.

#5Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:07 am

Carmina
She was confused by the woman as she seemed to not have reacted to the comment about the look she had, had on her face and acted like Carmina had not just hit on her a bit or maybe the bunny woman didn't understand what had happened there, either way Carmina wasn't going to push the subject. "Nice to meet you as well Scarlett. So what brings you out here?" She was watching the fight as well and by the way the two fighters were moving she could tell they one that was currently landing blows was going to lose as the smaller man was about to dodge and give a strong uppercut to end the fight.

Carmina didn't say this out loud as it would probably be seen as match fixing or someone thinking that she was in on someone fixing the matches but from the pattern of the movements she had seen with her gift it made the most sense as the out come to the fight as they moved the smaller man did as she said and had went for the dodge to uppercut but will it land?

#6Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:31 pm

Scarlett
The smaller man bobbed the others attack and weaved in another of his own. Upper cutting the man before him and connecting right at the chin. The shock took but a moment to wash over him, his brain must of rattled because the large man fell like a log. Down for the count, a ref from the side came in to check over his vitals and confirm. Now that there was a moment of break, Scarlett's focus lapsed. She could not be of better company to the woman beside her.

"Sorry 'bout that love. I simply have a lot to learn and what feels like no time to learn it." Scarlett was usually an anxious person but she had the time to soak in the energy of the crowd. Once she has more time to observe those around it, it becomes easier for her to actually interact with them on a more normal basis.

She looked over to Carmina to properly see who she was talking to, indeed also liking what she saw. "Isn't often one as pretty as you approaches me either. People often keep to themselves. So it's a pleasure." Scarlett played back the thing the woman said before her a bit ago one more time in her head, her eyes scrunched as she tried to remember. "What expression exactly do I give? Really I thought I was smiling the whole time..."

Her face was at a lost as she was trying to understand. She turned her body to Carmina to better speak with her, she could hear the girl perfectly even among the roar of the crowd but it was rude to speak awat from people she feels.

"I'm here on a mission to learn how fighting is. I hope to pick up techniques so that people won't keep taking from me."

#7Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:04 pm

Carmina
"Love? That is a dangerous term to use you might give someone some hope you might look at them twice~" She giggled a little and she faced the woman after seeing the fight was truly over and she was kind of mad at herself for being able to predict the ending of the fight it was just the movements matched up too well and there wasn't much of a space for error and the bigger fighter had gotten cocky and that was the trap the smaller one had put forward to lure him in.

"Why would people not approach you?" She was actually confused to why the woman wasn't popular with the men that often fought and had their testosterone on their highest levels, Carmina thought that this woman would be a target for their high levels of manly hood. Hearing the woman ask what look that she was having Carmina closed her eyes and then perfectly mimicked the look that the bunny woman had been making when she had walked up and then she stopped making the look and smiled at the woman.

"Fighting is an art, some times the strokes of the fight change but the end rarely ever changes one standing and one laying on the ground." Something about her voice was strangely cold and slightly detached sounding and she looked like she had started to look off and away into space not really at anything special or moving just dead space.

#8Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:22 pm

Scarlett
"Just a habit of the tongue, though I only use it on the ladies I've encountered. The lads around here don't need such sweet language. Most the ones here are too brutish for my liking. I've counted my blessings that most don't pay me any mind." Oh but they do pay her mind. They even approached and spoke to her despite the expression she wore. But she was so focused on the fights that she paid them no mind and most gave up to go elsewhere. The only advantage Carmina had over the others was that a lady voice among the crowd was one Scarlett was most likely to register and pick up on, waking her from her stupor.

Scarlett laughed at the face but she was still taken aback that without realizing it, that was her expression this whole time. "My Mum always warned me of how goofy my face could get, that if I was too careless, I wouldn't make any friends. But if I'm honest, I thought I was smiling the whole time. I suppose I really do have a disconnect to my features..." She tugged at her hair from her embarrassment.

Scarlett looked at Carmina and then the direction the girl took to looking at. Staring at it for a moment before looking back at the girl before her and studying her features and trying to get the gist of her thoughts. "Sounds like you've seen more than your fair share of fights. Starting to get stale and stagnant even? This is new to me but I can agree I can see the art in it. I want to see if I could make it my own. Though I would prefer kicks to punches myself. Tell me love, do you fight yourself?"

#9Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:30 am

Carmina
The woman looked the bunny woman over once again and smirked at her. "I would think with your looks and build that you would be the number one prize. As you look like you would make some very strong children and if I remember correctly bunny people usually have multiple birth like their animal counter part, you would be able to make a decently sized family so more children to train and try to have them bring in money." Carmina was not sure if she was right or not but that was the line of thinking that would make the most sense in this whole jumble that she had pretty much made for herself and she seemed to aim more logically at this as she both had looks and the body.

"Your face is fine, just was poking fun at you, if you want we can be friends maybe." She was not sure if this demi-human was going to take her up on the offer or not but she was going to still offer it. No one really seemed to be bothering them so that was a plus but she figured that things are not as simple one moment as they are the next. She attempted to reach up and pet the woman on the head.

She looked into the other woman's eyes and then she winked at her. "My gift lets me mimic things magic and other wise. So seeing fighting helps me naturally learn I need to start looking into mimicking some more spells. I know it probably sounds crazy." She started to look away from the woman and she wondered if the woman would even believe her about being a strange knowledge sponge. She knows that her ability is rare or the level of it was rarer for her to have but she knew that maybe she was just not all that in want or need.

#10Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:32 pm

Scarlett
Scarlett gave the woman's words some thought. She never considered herself a prize let alone something worth fighting for. She was not even sure if she liked the idea of getting all that attention her way.

"Why would a bloke take a liking to me when they are more refine ladies elsewhere? I see the implication of a suitor to be odd, it's simply wasted on me. Even if I could bear their children, I feel I had my fill of raising lil ones." She looked over the crowd in what feels like ages. She was so focused on the fights that she somewhat forgot where she was. And it was only now that she realized the countless staring and glancing come their way, though she would convince herself it was because of her lovely company and not herself.

"Friends would be lovely if you would be so kind as to have me. I didn't figure anyone would talk to me let alone offer a friendship. I am Scarlett Azalea from Guardia Compagnia, it's been a pleasure." Scarlett tilted her head to the side and gave Carmina big smile. One with so much warmth and glee, her eye would shut in her gesture of it. And when the woman reached up to pet her, though it could her by surprise at first, she eagerly bowed forward to accept the affectionate gesture.

"Mimic you say? That sounds very handy when picking up any skill if you were to ask me. I met a bloke just recently who put me through the ringer to, if I remember it right, take my magic as well. If you could do do with just watching alone, then I find your skill to be far more superior. I have magic of my own but I am too much a dunce to know how to use it. I was hoping that watching these fights and seeking guidance somewhere would make me as good as the bloke said I could be. Crossing him makes me worry of the chances of getting into fights I cannot walk away from you see." One could see the sheen and determination in her eyes. But like in many regards in her life, she was lost and did not know where to start.

"I'm sure your quite impressive Carmina."

#11Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:39 pm

Carmina
"Well for one you are in a fighting city, so refined ladies aren't so much the want, usually men here seek strong women that aren't scare to get a bit dirty. As the return on two strong mates making children means they have a child that they can train for the Jr tournaments and to do odd jobs to help build a better future maybe make a future champion. Two you are drop dead beautiful, to the point I am not sure if they are staring at you or me~ Three you look very soft and huggable." Carmina was honest and she giggled a little figuring the woman would probably be a fair bit flustered at the way she had just pretty much said she was a walking big strong fluffy soft looking woman that men here would probably kill each other over just to get her to breath on her or to kick them.

" You seem to have a very low regard for your self. Carmina Evangelista is my name I am not part of any guild." She knows her name probably sounds a bit strange but it was the one she was given at birth as she was a mixed blood woman so she might stand out a little herself but she hoped that they could get along and not have any issues but still was this the right place to be forming friends with people as she has no idea if this woman and her guild are bad, good or just brutes for picking the fighting city to make their home.

"There is someone like me?" This in a way concerned the woman as that means that maybe she wasn't so alone in this magic type or maybe she was about to get hunted down by this same man as this woman was hunted down. She gently took the other woman's hand and she looks at the bunny woman and she looks a bit concerned. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" She was first and foremost trying to make sure that the man hadn't hurt this bunny woman or stolen her innocence from her with  his boorish ways.

#12Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:40 am

Scarlett
The more that Carmina spoke to Scarlett about her looks and appeal, the more the rabbit hid behind her hair. Grabbing her locks in and and folding it over her face. Her pale features gave way to a crimson flush as Scarlett was trying to hide her bashfulness. She was aware that to others she would appear beautiful but it did not change how odd it felt to be complimented. Mixed with how this woman was expressing it, it was too much for the humble rabbit to take it in all at once.

"Ah...I never really....really thought of it that way." Scarlett managed to muster. Her hair all bunched up before her face at this point.

Carmina point out how she was guildless. To be in a place like this alone and with no guild to back you, it seemed terrifying to Scarlett. The rabbit did not manage well alone and so she sought out to find a guild that would take her as soon as she was able. Hoping that in the company of her new found family, she could grow. "You are a brave one to go it alone. I could never. I'm to fretful to be off around this world all alone without at least a guild member to keep me company."

Someone like me? Carmina's response echoed in her mind. The reaction was charming. Full of vitality. "Unless you are a dragon slayer yourself, I would say that he's nothing like you. Nor would I figure he'll ever bother you. The fight was short and he knocked me out before I knew what was coming, but he stayed with me like I wanted. I didn't want to be left alone as I slept."

#13Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:19 am

Carmina
She smiled at the woman and she winked at her. "Shame that you don't see yourself that way and let it empower you a bit." She of course was teasing the woman as there were many reasons not to lean into that but this woman seemed to have all the perks so why not tell her that she should be more confident and free with herself and not hiding it.

"Well no guilds interest me so far. There is no perks to being slowed down by having to follow a buddy system of someone else that might just ditch you when you really need them to have your back or they get jealous of you and plan your death." Carmina sounded like she might have had something like that happen to her and that she was speaking from a place of understanding how it felt for that to happen.

Carmina looked at the woman. "If you will allow me I can see how true that really is rather I am a dragon slayer or not." Carmina held up her hand and a ball of every element of magic appeared floating above her hand, she wondered now if the bunny demi-human might not be underestimating her a little. "I am asking you for permission to see your fight with him." Her special eye is looking right at the woman and she will look to see the fight the bunny woman had with the man she spoke of.

#14Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:01 pm

Scarlett
”You’re so brave love….I could never survive myself. But I can understand where you are coming from. I just never saw it that way.” Without really noticing, Scarlett leaned forward as the woman spoke passionately on how she felt about the matter.

The announcer was booming about the next fight to come up soon. Shouting the name of the participants and their histories in the ring. Scarlett didn’t particularly care for such details and so she didn’t bother listening. He did mention that they will get started in around three minutes and that interested her more.

When Carmina held out her hand and the orb would form, Scarlett was at an absolute loss for words. All she could do at first is marvel as the sphere and try to make out the elements and the magic that would go into it. A dazzling magic indeed and she would continue staring, loss into it if the woman hadn’t spoken to her once more. ”You really are impressive. Quite fascinating indeed…” She reached out and held Carmina’s hand. ”If it is only the fight, you’re free to watch. But I was hardly impressive in it, so it would be a shame for you to have to see it.”

#15Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:52 pm

Carmina
Carmina hearing what the woman said about herself not being able to survive was a weird thing to hear as she at least looked like she was old enough to be able to have survival skills why would the bunny girl not be able to survive on her own was there something wrong with her or was she just more of a pamper life. "I would figure you would be able to handle yourself."

"I am guessing by how you are talking the fight wasn't all that impressive so I am guessing there was no magic use?" She was a bit disappointed to hear that the woman had a bad fight so she guessed that she shouldn't look into it as it would probably be a bit of a waste of time for her to dive deeper into the woman's fight with this mystery man that fight dragon slayers that she should be weaker than. She wish to know who he was but this bunny woman seemed to have been worried that she would dive deeper so it was probably a small risk to do it.

#16Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:25 am

Scarlett
"I know how to travel yes, cook, clean, mend things etc. But to do it all alone seems daunting to me. Though I hope that does not make you think less of me. There is still much I need to learn is all. Fighting would be one." Scarlett scrunched her long white hair into her face as she spoke. As if she was pouring out her very soul to the woman. She didn't like seeming like a hopeless fool but she also could not help but feel like one.

When Scarlett finally managed to relax the tension she had, she pulled her hand away from her hair and pointed her finger up to the ceiling. A small spark that looked almost alive as it danced atop her long and pointed nail."I'm sorry to fail you yet again. But I really am not that strong....I hope I won't keep being a disappointment forever...

#17Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:19 am

Carmina
After hearing the woman talk Carmina blinked as this tall and pretty woman needed to learn to better fight that is something that she is shocked by as that means that this woman is not as tough as she looked and she saw as the woman seemed to hide her self a bit and Carmina had to fight the want to just hug her as Carmina had seemed to have put too much pressure on the woman and then the woman had done something that looked cool to the woman and made sparks of lightning on her finger. Carmina then heard the demi human woman say that she was a disappointment and Carmina hugged her and she started to speak to the woman. "You have taken what I was meaning wrong, I was saying you look strong and beautiful, so I was surprised that you were saying you aren't an apex of fighting." Carmina hoped that she hadn't just embarrassed the poor woman with her just hugging her like that out of seemingly no where as well as the whistles and cat calling that came from the crowd of men around them.

Carmina had to kind of wonder how repressed and testosterone heightened those men had to be to be acting like that instead of just enjoying the show they were ruining it if they were actually getting anything out of it. Carmina let go of the other woman as she was probably embarrassed from all the people acting like animals and watching them instead of the current fight that was taking place on the stage in front of them all, which all in all was pretty disrespectful to the fighters giving it their all.

#18Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:35 pm

Scarlett
Scarlett's ears twitched at the sound of Carmina's comfort and the hug helped ease her wounds. This was a real worry that she had most of the time since she was a young girl helping out her family and assisting her parents. The need to be competent and useful ran deep within her.

"Thanks love, I'm sorry for the melancholy display. I know you aren't here for that." Her ears twitched once more as she was beginning to notice those around her, and her face was becoming a bit crimson like her namesake but she refused to really look at anyone around them. Only shifting her eyes from the woman next to her and the fight before them.

"I always thought I had no talent for that kind of thing, fighting I mean. But I am starting to desire it...I wonder if the practice could give me a bit more confidence." She pulled at the locks of her hair as she thought about her lack of self-esteem.

#19Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:52 am

Carmina
The woman looked at her. "Even if I was not here for that you needed it and I was willing to give it. That is fine a good strong fighting spirit is not something to be worried about it means that you have a passion to grow and that is very worth it." She gently patted the woman's arm as she was trying to convince the woman that she was really fine and that there was no need to worry about her new feeling to want to learn to fight and grow in her own way and that Carmina was not going to judge her for it or about it as there was still a lot of things that she herself were trying to figure out and goals that need fighting to take place.

She heard the fight starting to take a turn and looked toward the stage as a strong spell is used to try and hurt the other man that was trying to go toe to toe with a guy that was clearly out of the fight already and their was a chance that they were gonna get murdered out there and Carmina wonders why they made this mismatched fight happen.

#20Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:25 pm

Scarlett
Scarlett followed Carmina’s eyes back to the ring. It was an absolute slaughter, the fight was entirely one sided. A referee tried to make the one still standing back off, shooting a spell meant to send him flying. But the guy would not budge, like he was caught in a bloodthirsty frenzy. It was putting Scarlett in a panic. Sure she was here to learn how to fight, but most of it was civil. She ever saw something so brutal like this in person. And she personally did not know what to do.

”It’s….it’s…madness….”, was all that she could begin to utter. She was not entirely there anymore as the fear was driving her out of her senses. Scarlett began to sniffer, her ears twitching to hear out what was happening in the distance.

They stopped when they finally setting on a voice laughing, someone was talking about how this was what he deserved for not taking the offer to rig the match. “Now well, he can just die.”

#21Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:21 am

Carmina
Hearing the sound from the crowd of them saying it was what he gets the man that had once looked out of the fight, boosted himself forward into the enemy and his hand started to fly like blurs on an empty canvas and his fighting was the art that would take up those empty spaces on it. Carmina sees why the man wasn't fighting back he was weighting if he should take the dive or not still and the other guy was stronger than he looked as it was lose lose for him as one way he gets paid to lose but he loses his own morals or win cleanly which makes him lose as they will probably go after his family for his taking down the pick to win of some one with money and power, but now that he heard that he was telling the other fighter to kill him there was only one choice and that was fight for real.

Carmina is a bit dumbfounded at the fact the man moved and fought so well that he was willing to take it on all on his own but even stone walls can crack and now they were watching the fighter now really showing why he was here and not just stepping down or falling back from his morals it was fully now on.

#22Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:10 pm

Scarlett
Scarlett would watch in awe as it all turned around. It all happened so fast that she knew not what she saw. Only the blitz of a man being answered by another. She would often glance at her company, trying to figure out what she made of it. The crowd too, was hard to read. Shifting in every which way.

Her ears were often twitching and turning directions. Until she could settle on who to fixate one. Some of the voices of the men just around were groaning viciously. Growling about how none of this was according to plans.

Scarlett did her best to focus, taking deep breaths so that she may calm down. All the nose and rowdiness, though obviously would be expected, was not taking a turn in which she felt comfortable in.

She tapped the shoulder of Carmina before getting up from her seat to find a place more quite to stay for a bit. Her first thought being that maybe being outside would suit her best right now. The air would at least do her some good.

#23Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:20 pm

Carmina
Carmina looked at the woman and then followed behind her as she wondered what was on her mind and if there was anything that this woman needed they looked to be going to a place that was far more quiet and she wondered if this woman was about to confess something to her and she was a bit nervous but she kept her cool as there are many reasons that she might just be dragging her away to talk. Carmina kept herself ready to fight if someone were to step up to them and she would put them in their place and defend this woman to her last breath. "What is it what happened are you okay?" Carmina waited for the woman to give her an answer as she wondered if one of those guys was giving her the creeps or was eye screwing her and she needed to go and remove a few of their eyes and show them that she will do crazy things to keep her friends safe.

#24Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:36 pm

Scarlett
” They were…..they were getting too loud.” She gently pulled down her ears to prove the point before grasping on her locks of hair when she released it. She lightly pulled her white hair before softly zoning out. The tension in there was to be expected, but for someone still as weak as her, it was too much. She could bear to be bombarded any longer. Yet she was sad to drag the woman along with her.

” Sorry to bother you..” She uttered, her tired eyes gazing at Carmina’s. She gave a weak smile before fidgeting and looking back outward. ” I know you want to watch the show, so don’t let me hold you. I could suggest you hold off betting though if that was your fancy. Sounds to me like the last fight was rigged and I’d hate for you to be bothered with it…“

Scarlett walked toward a ledge that made for a decent place to sit as she gathered her thoughts. The cool air was already doing wonders.

#25Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:16 pm

Carmina
"Does that line often get people to just leave you alone?" She asked as she sat beside the Demi-Human woman and tilt her head at her as she wasn't sure why the woman would think that she would just abandon her as one Carmina had seen enough and the fact that she wanted to be friends with this woman were more than enough reason for her to stay with her till it was truly time for them to go different ways and she gently rubbed the other woman's back. "I am gonna stick with you till you are truly ready to go our different ways I want to be friends with you if you will allow me, and I am pretty sure that you want to be my friend as well."

Carmina smirked and she reached into her back and pulls out some sweets she had gotten in town that she had heard that were good and help when one feels like they need a pick me up from a long day of hard work and forcing yourself to be what you aren't and she offered them to the bunny woman and she looked out at the view and she wonders if there was more to this area than first meets the eye.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum