Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Scarlett 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:25 am

Scarlett
Carmina Came closer and sat beside Scarlett, bring her hand up to rub the rabbit’s back in comfort. She did not think the woman cruel but she took it as a surprise all the same. Her ears pointed up to show her small shock before she relaxed them back to their usual. Scarlett appreciated the comfort and the offering of friendship, it was something she was most of. A smile wormed its way to her face.

” You are indeed right…I really do want to be friends with you. Are you always so insight? You saw through the fight so easily too. I have a tendency to observe myself, but I tend to stay afar when I do. It was brought to my attention that, if I wanted to truly live life, that habit would not serve me well….” She reached into her bag and pulled out the banana bread she made that morning, handing it to her company as she gladly accepted Carmina‘s sweets as well. ” I wonder if these would taste the best they could…its hard to enjoy something sweet when you had something sweeter just before…” She was mostly talking to herself, but she was referring to how sweet Carmina Was to her just moments before. How that sweetness would make the treats sweet flavor diminish from the quick succession.

#27Carmina 

Beauty among the battles? (Scarlett)  - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:53 pm

Carmina
"Oh you are a flatterer huh?" Carmina slowly laughed at the things that the woman had said to her as there was something the this woman must have held back that makes her worth seem so small to herself but she was not totally sure what it was or why it was that it was like that but she didn't want the woman to feel like she was alone as Carmina knows how that feels and she doesn't want this woman to feel like that and feel like she is nothing or a lesser being to something or someone else. She stayed close to the woman and smiled to her to make sure that the woman knew that.

Carmina wondered what new adventure would be meeting either of them later after the peace of being out here in nature and safety of it all here but she knows that trouble is only ever just one heart beat away from happening and eclipsing the light so she will ready herself and break through to the other side with who ever will follow her.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum