Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping Crisis 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Shopping Crisis 1 Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:23 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon was in Magnolia; if he remembered correctly, it was the home of that Kaito guy that his guild master was with. That meant he had to be careful because if he had done anything bad here it could be bad news for him. The Dragon Slayer decided to do some good today, and he was planning on helping a person who put up a job out there. He had taken a specific job and it was something that had to do at night. He was glad because it meant that he could get drunk until there. Luci was on his shoulder, but the demon was just smoking his life away.

It wouldn’t take long for Drakkon to find the shop that he would be protecting tonight. He shook his head because he would have gotten his goons to trash this place as well. If they didn’t pay their dues to be protected it was only normal for things like that to happen.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Shopping Crisis 1 Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:24 pm

Go D. Drakkon
He would enter the shop, and he was glad that he was the one getting paid for helping the shop owner out. That was the only concern in his head. He was going to get paid for this and that was why he was doing it. The shop owner would see Drakkon enter the store, and he would flinch because he thought that they had come early. Drakkon would have a smirk on his face because he understood why the shop owner had been startled by his appearance.

“No need to worry, I’m not with them. I’m here to take on the job you put on. You don’t have to worry about the shop those guys won’t be messing with you anymore after this. If you could though leave the jewels down on the table.” He said to the old man.

The old man was surprised by how confident Drakkon was.

151|314

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon

He would listen to him though as he understood if he was with the ruffians then he wouldn’t be alone, or there would be a lot of noise coming from the back of the store right now.

“Alright I was about to close up; I will be in the back. I will let you protect the shop from those guys for me. When you come back inside the bag of jewels will be on the counter.” He said to Drakkon.

The Demi-God would hear this and he would nod as he would turn, and he would walk out of the shop. He knew these types and they were going to be showing up to the front of the shop. They didn’t expect anybody to protect these places, but they would learn today that Jewel talked.

He would lean against the wall away from the mirror as he was just waiting for a group of cocky bastards walking around. Those would be the ones that he would approach.

167|481

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would just wait for a while as he figured that these guys would show up any second now. It was then that they would hear a group laughing and walking in his direction of him. He would look over to see who it was, and he could see the tattoos that they had on their body and the smirk on their face. He would also gain a smirk on his face as he found his prey.

They would look at Drakkon and they pointed at him and laughed a bit. He would hear them laughing and he would push off the walk and he would approach them. The Dragon Slayer would get in front of them as he looked at the man who pointed at him.

“Why were you pointing in my direction?” He asked him.

The guy would notice that this man had gotten in his way and he would get annoyed about it.

156|637

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Shopping Crisis 1 Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:25 pm

Go D. Drakkon

It was then that they would swing at Drakkon, and that was when Drakkon knew he could do what he wanted. He would dodge the attack, and he would reach for Enma. The swordsman would bring out the katana as it was not able to be unsheathed, but he was able to use it the way he wanted. He would look at the man as he would connect the blunted blade to the man’s neck. It would connect and the man would tilt to the side. The impact was great that the man would fall to the ground. He would shake his head as he would look over at the guys that were with him.

“You were going to trash that old man’s shop?” He asked wondering what they would say.

“Yeah you trying to join in on it?” One of them asked Drakkon.

Drakkon would hear this and he was glad he had asked. They were all going to get the beating of their life right now. He would look at them and shake his head as he would snap his fingers together.

184|821

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Shopping Crisis 1 Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:25 pm

Go D. Drakkon
They were confused when Drakkon snapped his fingers together, but when they saw the magic circle, they knew what was going to happen. They were prepared for the attack now, but they didn’t know where the attack was coming from. It wouldn’t take long, but they would look around the place and it was when one of them would notice that it was coming from the sky. Still, it was too late, and they would cover themselves to stop the attack from being more than it would normally be.

Drakkon wasn’t done there though, he had his Yamato out and he would swing his blade and he would activate another spell. this time the spell would cut them all up at the same time. He would look at them and they would drop to the ground. They didn’t understand what was going on, but it would seem like this place was already protected by this one guy.

Drakkon left one person untouched, and he would look at them with a smirk on his face.

“This is my place, and if I ever hear it’s been tough, then you guys won’t live next time.,” He said this as they would run away while dragging their friends.

Drakkon would go inside and he would get the jewels that were owed and he would waste the night away.

225|1046 (50% wcr)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum