Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Ryuko

Beaches were known to be the place to go to for people to enjoy some festivities right? Pretty women in bikinis, children playing games and oh by the heavens--- that barbeque was starting to make her get more excited than she should. Standing on top of a small cliff overlooking the festivities the dragon girl couldn't help but catch the scent of the meat being cooked. So freaking delicious... Of course, just the mere sight of the meat, which she presumed was likely a boar that was being cooked led to her to spread her crimson wings and glide downwards, rapidly descending toward the sandy beach.

Perhaps it was the fact one didn't see a humanoid with dragon-like features that the young lady her arrival quickly earned the attention of the nearby citizen. However, as she landed cleanly on the sand she smiled proudly at them. "Have no fear people of Hargeon, for I am a good dragon! I come in peace, and the blade you see at my waist is only used to slay evildoers!"

A step forward was made by the dragon girl who soon paused and heard her stomach growling loud enough that the entire beach could hear it! A sheepish grin lingered on her lips, a hand raised to the back of her head as she inquired happily. "When is it time for dinner?"

Because she could go for one huge boar right about now! That meat was so appetizing to look at, and even more the smell of it. Of course, her mere presence had caused quite a stir at the beach as people started to gather, some remaining on a distance while others were trying to figure out if her wings, tail and horns were authentic.

Of course they were! SHE WAS A DRAGON!

#2DaeSeong 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:38 am

DaeSeong
He was at the beach, enjoying himself and getting a slight tan, to be all the more attractive for the ladies and the crowd. Granted he wasnt really interested in the ladies for romance or escapades, but for the attention. He loved attention and being worshipped. Physical beauty tended to attract people. And he wanted to build to it

Though his peace time was interrupted by a dragon woman. He moved down his sunglasses as he watched this woman exclaim as to not have any fear and such. His attention span already diminished as she failed to grab his full attention.

What he did notice was that other people were giving her attention. He rolled his eyes. People clearly had no idea what was interesting. So what if she was a half dragon cross breed thing. Why would anyone look at a halfbreed, when they could have a pureblood God. Like him

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Ryuko 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:59 am

Ryuko

She couldn't help but spot one particular stranger near the crowd, having lowered his sunglasses slightly to observe her for a moment yet the sight of him rolling his eyes bewildered her slightly. Not that it mattered much, for one of the butchers tending to the barbeque had approached her under the promise that she would be allowed a piece of the meat if she could prove that she wasn't one of these 'cosplayers'.

Of course this amused the young half-dragon who took a step backwards and spread her wings, beating them a few times till she was properly airborne, hovering from side to side after which she descended once more. "So they are real!" One of the villagers exclaimed enthusiastically while the dragon girl eagerly accepted the piece of meat.

"Arigatou gozaimasu~"

The dragon girl exclaimed, making the butcher blink after which she corrected herself. "It means: thank you~ And of course they are real! My father Shinryu would be disappointed if I didn't have any wings!" Munching on the stick of meat as she answered some of the children their questions, and after what seemed like an eternity finally was given a moment of peace, taking a seat near the stranger and extending one of the additional sticks she had been given. "You want some? Goes really well together with sunbathing according to the locals."

Giving him an innocent grin she turned her gaze back toward the sea, idly musing just what type of adventures she would get herself into this time.

#4DaeSeong 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:12 pm

DaeSeong
"Show offs are so annoying" he'd think to himself, failing to see that he was a show off as well, and the only reason he was disgruntled was because someone was taking peoples attention away from him. And to think she did that just for meat? How pathetic. No different for a dog wanting his bone. Then again, meat was no different then a bone.

And she spoke joyan? How disguisting. It just showed how his country was pathetic. Leaving it was the best thing he did. That place is undeserving of him.

As he observed her, he realized the two locked eyes "Oh great she noticed me. Smile politely" he thought to himself and smiled

"No thank you. I have a rather strict diet" he politely inclined. Though with truth, he was very selective with what he ate. Selective as in he only ate healthy food to maintain the perfect physique he has. Coincidentally, he replied in joyan as he heard her speak it before

#5Ryuko 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:08 pm

Ryuko

Hearing the man reply in Joyan made her smile for a moment after which she turned her gaze back toward the sea. No harm done, it meant more of the delicious meat for her. "Interesting, I heard people in the mortal realm frequently prefer to focus on select consumption for various reasons. I guess in your case it might be to maintain your physique? Must be tough... I mean, I admire your willpower to ignore such delicacies to retain such a great appearance but at the same time the fact one has to sacrifice the ability to savor such flavors makes it a heavy price to pay."

As she finished her last stick the dragon girl turned her gaze toward the stranger, feeling the power of her eye stir after a moment causing her to avert her gaze back at the sea. Mortals really were willing to go far to get what they wanted... in more ways than one.

#6DaeSeong 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:42 pm

DaeSeong
He smiled "Indeed. It is a heavy price to pay. But I believe the ones with strong will power to sacrifice something that they love will achieve greatness. And for me, that includes maintaining a good physique and optimal health. Perhaps my diet is limited and not as delicious as junk food and sweets and meat, but it is something I have chosen to stand out among the common folk. Granted, a good diet is only one step towards greatness" he spoke.
He considered becoming a musician. He loved music as he saw in his youth how music captivated an audience. How one singer was able to capture the hearts of many. He wished he could achieve that level of fame. He worked on it for sure. Making music or at least writing it and practicing in privacy.
But he also had a backup. If he didnt achieve his musician and singer dream. He worked on developing his magic. So he'd be a powerful and respected mage. Still, his love of music would shine in his spells as his spells were named after music terms. He was a man who enjoyed showmanship and an audience, but was petty with sharing a spot light.

He looked at the dragon girl curiously "So, you say you come to Hargeon to protect it. How come? Do you wish to join the local guild?" he knew Blue Pegasus protects this town, so did she wish to join it. Or did she arrive freshly from Joya and didnt know how things work here

#7Ryuko 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:16 pm

Ryuko

The Dragon girl nodded her head slightly in understanding, perhaps even admiration to DaeSeong's words after which she turned her gaze back to the sea. After a moment of consideration, she finally started speaking again, retaining her Joyan accent. "I came here because of a somewhat more personal reason. Several supply vessels belonging to the group I am part of were found to be damaged by local no-gooders that the people here call 'Pirates'. It appears the local authorities are too occupied with keeping the main trade routes safe, leaving the local guild to tend to the remnants lurking closer to inland."

She sighed softly as she explained with a brief smile. "While I dealt with several of them before, it seems they are a recurring nuisance, quite like weeds. As a result, I have been considering remaining here for a while longer while tending to the act of 'weed pulling'. It will be a while before I get called back to Joya so... I hoped to pass it in a exciting and useful manner like this."

She turned her gaze back at DaeSeong: "What about you? What makes one like yourself desire to seek 'further' greatness?"

#8DaeSeong 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:01 am

DaeSeong
She explained her reasoning for being here and he nodded "I see. Well, if pirates are here I shall keep a look out for them. Although I doubt they should remain here for much longer. They might head west first. The south tends to be protected by Blue Pegasus while the West has no good guild to protect it. It is more vulnerable to crime" he said as he explained his reasoning as to his theory why the pirates might leave sooner then she thinks

In regards to her question he shrugged and playfully said "Why not? After all, if one does not strive for greatness, they are doomed to stagnation" not striving to achieve anything but standing there in squalor, thats what low lives do. Sit and complain how the life is unfair while they dont do anything about it,they wish good things come to them without earning them

#9Ryuko 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:02 pm

Ryuko

Ryuko nodded her head attentively at the explanation she was given: "So you believe they will leave because it's easier to find prey in the West?" Pondering for a moment about the idea of how the people there had nobody to protect and watch over them did fill the dragon girl with some concerns. However, when he explained his reasoning for pursuing greatness she nodded her head firmly in agreement. "Indeed! There are always bigger mountains to climb, and greater feats to accomplish~ After all, like you said stagnation simply leads to the end of one's story. I never been one for sitting still and idle either. There is something about wanting to improve oneself and overcome new challenges and obstacles that inspires me. In fact, it brings me joy to hear someone thinks in a similar fashion as me in that regard~"

Indeed, it seemed the dragon girl was quite pleased at the current conversation!

#10DaeSeong 

Meat! Meat! MEAT! [Open] Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:40 am

DaeSeong
"Makes sense, I dont know of any good guild in the west truth be told. Seems a lot more easier to be lawless there." he explained as how the west mostly had a dark guild and no neutral or light ones. It was the wild west as one might put it.

Now onto the other question, why he sought greatness, he gave her an answer and was glad she agreed with it. "Likewise, Im glad someone understand it. Truth be told, Im not much of a fighter despite being in the guild. My goal is to become a singer in Joya. I do love music and I mostly train my physique for sake of appearance and health as opposed to power. Same with my magic. So guild wise, I am more of a glass cannon. A long distance fighter and a strategist rather than a direct combatant. Perhaps one day, I will work on some offensive power as well to not be as weak. Because after all, I do always seek to improve myself" he chuckled softly "Perhaps one day"
He was glad someone understood the value of hard working, it was rare someone understands it. Usually people scratch their heads when they hear his answer, but this one was different. Interesting indeed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum