Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making of some Memories? (Nasira)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 3 Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:28 pm

Carmina
Carmina giggled at the woman saying that to her saying going to bed so easily together would solve the issue. She was surprised by this woman and how she carried herself and she was going to need to be careful not to cause any waves here with here and risk scaring her off of being friends with her. "So you are newly in a guild? How does that feel?" She was actually wondering how it made the other woman feel to be in a guild as she has been pretty hesitant to really go in much deeper into that kind of thing as she doesn't want to end up being used and then thrown away like yesterdays trash by them.

She kisses the woman's cheek back and smiles at her as there is much that could be learned from each other and things that they can do later together if the cards play right. "As you were worried about me joking about seeing you in swimwear I think your birthday suit is a fair bit
more revealing~
"
She figured she would get in one more good tease against the woman before she thought about calling it a night.

#52Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 3 Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:11 pm

Nasira
It was a good question, But Nasira was starting to ponder if Carmina thouht she was now withdrawing from something she was willing to do or if Carmina was enjoying leaving mixed signals. "It's different, I often avoided guild work. mostly because I was making sure some one else could do their woman guild work and looking after a child."Nasira learned quickly how to take care of a werewolf child. But that was not important details even if an interesting learning experience.

But Nasira figured even if she refused that previous part she was far more comfortable with herself then most she first let on."I do not care about being revealed, One might just see scars. But I am far more comfortable with out clothing then i might seem."It seemed to leave the hint there but could not help but flick a little fun at her.

But Nasira would actually say something about her for once."But even if I am prepared, you should not be the only one handle some one beautiful."They both were not trying to be too distracted it seemed they both where now distracted."You maybe that should be shared evenly."Seems Nasira was actually making a verbal move.

#53Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 3 Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:48 am

Carmina
Carmina is now conflicted as this woman was seemingly giving the green light for fun but also showing some mixed signals about it and she walked forward closer to the other woman and she smirked. "I see are you looking to get a bit more training in before bed?" she knew what she was saying but the wit and the body on this woman was getting to her she had to admit. Carmina slightly ran a hand on the other woman’s side.  "So mind showing me those scars? Maybe we can make a few new ones while we are at it~" Carmina seems to have lost her fight her and she guesses that she must relent as her opponent here sure knew how to get around the defense she had tried to use but she hoped this wasn’t too much or too fast but she was indeed probably going to be spending the night with this other woman.
(Exit)

Last edited by Carmina on Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#54Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:50 am

Nasira
This was going to be an interesting night, Was it really too far now in some manner there was most likely ways to keep things at their limit if really needed and not pushing anything not wanted. They could both just have gone to sleep even if they ended up naked in some manner. Nasira did not realize she just needed the comfort of another person for once when she normally just kind of kept it to herself."Training is always a good idea."

Nasira figuring it was okay. She then as normally did picked up Carmina and started walking off with her in arms."If you want to see them I will show you, But let's see if you leave me with more, I am able to handle a fair amount."Since everything seemed to be on the okay weather anything entirely happen as they thought it would or not was a good question but Nasira would talk about it with anyone else but her. But Carmina got carried away to a bed that evening behind closed doors There was pieces of missing clothing on the way to the bedroom most of it Nasira's clothing.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum