Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making of some Memories? (Nasira)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:28 pm

Nasira
Either Nasira was just over all enjoying herself or she was trying to charm Carmina just to see how far she could go. After all it was far more interesting then watching a bundle of men drink their free time away and gawk people for any reason they chose in the moment.But she supposed if anything it was something to do when you had the money and the free time. Nasira just often tried to avoid that kind of cycle in which they had.After all it would make a person unhealthy.

Plus there was a way to talk off some of the most likely horrible drink that one of them had gotten into their system already. But she also did not know what else to talk about with her at this point. But she seemed to be enjoying the walk personally, it was about to settle into evening and that for the most part seemed to be it. Just how much longer they had was a good question. She did ponder if she had a place to stay around here.

#27Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:27 am

Carmina
Carmina patted the other woman on the back as she caught her own composure. She had nearly let herself be charmed but she should know better than to be letting her heart be swayed from the place it belongs. "I like how smooth you are, are you single? I am single but I am sadly not currently looking for love. I need to get stronger and learn new spells and magics so that I can go and help my family and village from the raiders." Her eyes glowed with a dream a twinkle of a want to be useful and not just a tax on the minds of those around her and having to worry because of how weak she is and the troubles that she had seen.

Carmina walked with the woman and she kind of move to a darker part near the water where you can see the reflection on the water of the stars that makes it look more like a painting angle than it did a real life thing. "Do you like things like this or are you more a morning bright and sunny girl?"

#28Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:12 am

Nasira
Most people being so forward would most likely raise an eyebrow at this however Nasira was just a honest and forward person about these things."I am single as well." Nasira said with a bit of a chuckle. After all it seemed fairly simple to charm this woman but she was not going to force much on her if she did not want it."I will not stop you from you goal, I understand completely."Nasira did have a content smile on her face about it she was not going to try and push her off of her goal.Nasira did these things herself after all.

But she would offer."However, i will offer you a place to sleep for the evening to save money if you wish. You do not need to say yes to this and is entirely optional."Nasira did for some reason think Carmina was not overly interested in spending a night with a random woman he just met but she would just offer a hopeful new friend a place to sleep.

As for her question she would answer."I tend to get up early to get a run or some yoga in, The sunrise is a nice feeling for it."hiking, walking, yoga Nasira seemed to take her health seriously.

#29Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:56 am

Carmina
Carmina wonders if maybe she was giving off a mixed signal to the woman some how and she cleared her throat and she looked at Nasira. "That was not me saying I want to have a booty call I was saying I need to fulfill my dreams before I go running off into someone's bed. Like you are cute and all but I have a lot to do and I can't let myself get distracted." She was kind in the way that she was saying it as she sat in the grass looking at the water wondering if this was like her just a fake reflection of other great people that she would never be able to do in a real useful compacity. She would always just be some cheap knock off that would never amount to anything that would be worth while. She gently rubbed her hand on her own arm then rested her head on her knees as she was feeling like she was really over whelmed with the mountain of a task she was giving herself.

#30Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Nasira
In the end at least Nasira understood, But she seemed to chuckle about it."It is fine, If anything i am more happy to have a new friend with out the other needs anyway."Nasira said since she knew how to handle things so to say. Her plan entirely was not trying to make her a one night stand, if anything if would be more happy with having long term friends. Even explaining her offer in a simple way."At least with that out of the way. The offer to stay at my place is still there. I keep various books on lot of subjects plenty of food and it will save you money when around here."She was more offering so Carmina had a safe place to live in while in the west.

That was the more serious of the offer. Consider it Nasira's support in a way."Consider it help from one Deserito to another to help in some kind of way."Nasira did not seem to try to get some one too distracted. But the walk was nice at least.

#31Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:01 am

Carmina
"I am not sure if I should be freeloading off of you anyways." She laughed softly and kept with the woman and she wondered what all she might be able to learn and see if she were to put her mind to it and she tries to relax as she was feeling a bit as if she had been dragging her feet too much and that was a whole different issue. "I will take you up on the offer so that we can get to what ever we need to do done, and maybe relax and feel safe."

She was not sure if that was the right choice but she was going to do what ever she could to make sure that she at least made one friend here as there was stuff she needed to do and keep going as there was a lot that she needed to see and feel and learn as the world was huge and there was no way that she had seen nearly enough of it. "Do you have good maps as well?"

#32Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:12 pm

Nasira
Nasira did not view it as freeloading, If anything she just showed she could care for people as long as they stayed around."I don't take you one to abuse some one's good will when you don't have much yourself."Nasira said, in some manner she knew she would be proven wrong eventually just not in this case."Seems simple enough to me."It just means Nasira might have to shift a few things in the place later but it was simple work to do.

But the evening walk was nice so far Nasira seemed to not even show a single worry or change of mind at all."I carry many maps at home, Since i do a lot of hiking I map out places or buy them just in case i get lost."She did not remember off hand how many maps she had but she had some maps."Most of them are hiking trails or swimming spots."It felt easy to mention this because Nasira was focused on self betterment.

#33Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:38 am

Carmina
Carmina was glad that she had heard that the woman also takes maps of areas and such that makes it a hell of a lot easier to find things and not get lost in the areas that might get a bit rougher."Mind if I take a look at them?" The woman heard swimming spots and she wonders somethings. "I think it is the wrong season to be swimming. Does that mean you are also an avid swimmer? What kind of swim suit do you have? I take you for a by the book one piece type of woman." Carmina really needed to start working on her super noisy nature as one day someone is going to probably end up taking it as harassment and Carmina is going to be in a boat load of trouble for starting a problem with them. She followed Nasira to a nice little place and Carmina wondered if this was Nasira's home.

#34Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:56 am

Nasira
Looking at maps was a pretty simple thing in the end, Nasira easily would make these maps again merely off memory off of how often she travelled these trails herself."When we get there you can."They where still walking after all they were not too far at this point.

The conversation was a good means to pass the time. As over all it seemed Nasira felt like she had more in common with whom she was speaking with currently then most people around here at this point of time.

But they did arrive not too long after and Nasira seemed to casually unlock and open the door while they were talking about what she wore."I have varying different ones more then just one pieces."Carmina seemed oddly interested what she owned, For some one who interested in working in other things.

But as she open the door she had to wonder with her asking questions."Pondering what I wear, Are you hoping for some kind of preview?"She was joking at Carmina's expense but not being anything too horrible about it. But they where at Nasira's home.

#35Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:50 am

Carmina
The woman went slightly red upon being asked about that, she had clearly started being too nosy again and she feels she needed to explain herself and she really needed to work on the being nosy before someone fully takes it wrong. "Well if you want to you can give me a preview as I will not deny if you want to show off your body. I was just being overly nosy I am sorry it is a bad habit I have." She kept her eyes down and she was a bit ashamed of herself for letting her self get carried away and she was not sure if she should be saying sorry or if there was something else that she should be doing. She followed the woman into the home and she looked around as it looked like the woman kept her home in order that is a big plus.

She looked back to the other woman. "Let me see the maps please." She wondered if the woman was going to show off her swimwear while she looked over the maps or not either way it was a win for her, as she will be learning about the area and seeing a good looking woman in swim wear. She tapped her own cheeks as she needed to focus and not let her mind wander.

#36Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Nasira
Poor Carmina seemed to keep digging herself a hole she can not get out of. But Nasira knew in some manner she was pushing her luck and should not press it much more then already what was happen. So she would be just merely walk over and pat her new friend on the shoulder."Relax, I should stop teasing you at this point."Nasira was still a mature adult, Since she was told no, Nasira was not just going to start stripping down her clothing and going off to give a good show.

But Nasira seemed to keep the place nice but has a lot of room for so little things, but she seemingly had enough room and space on the furniture for two people to sit in. But she would collect all of her maps of Fiore's area's that she had been too and swimming spots. What paths where long and risky what paths where easy what paths where short, what one tricked you it was all in detail.

Then Nasira would leave Carmina to get read the map she had and she would just merely get some glasses of water for them. if some one were ever to dig around Nasira's house they would see she had a really healthy life style there was not much to drink side from water, a lot of balanced meals just in material form.

#37Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:38 am

Carmina
Carmina looked at her and slightly tilted her head. "What do you mean I am mostly relaxed and I am fine with you showing off your body that you worked hard on. If anything it will be a much needed distraction from other things that are going on." She was just being honest about it and she was confused with why the woman had seemed to have shifted in her take of how it was going. She was not against the woman showing off her body and maybe making things a bit lighter hearted with teasing and such as they are both adults here so if the one woman wants to be a flirt and show off her body she can as Carmina is not worried about it.

Carmina started to look over the maps and starts memorizing them as she wanted the info and now the info was right in front of her so she was going to gain it and try not to be a bad guest to Nasira.

#38Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:06 am

Nasira
But Nasira for now would continue over all like it was normal time of day for her being home she would simply continuing like she just kind of had a roommate around. There was water for her and Nasira just kind of sat down next to Carmina and opened up a book she was working on reading and continued reading it. It was a history of fiore book. Making sure she understood the nation she was in now. so far that seemed about it.

But Nasira seemed to be able to mention while she was reading."If you need anything else i will help if i can, I can even copy these maps if needed."That was more Nasira's forward thinking just because she had a feeling these maps would be useful for Carmina and she might want copies of them herself, Or Nasira was just assuming both were logical options while she was content sitting where she was.

#39Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:38 pm

Carmina
Carmina had to admit that she is a bit sad that she would miss out on seeing it but nothing to complain about as she had mostly talked Nasira out of it herself. She kept looking at the maps and memorizing them. "No need for copies I have memorized them, it is a neat trick." She was not sure what she should do with the knowledge that she just gained but it might be good if she gets lost or if someone comes for her head and they need to end up pulling out the stops to get away, as she would know they area like the back of her hand. Carmina hopes that will be what it will be like but she knows that most of her plans don't really ever go that smoothly for her as life and karma always catch up to people.

She closes up the maps and picks up the water taking a drink then taking her seat. "So do you live alone? Have a lover?" She wanted to see many things and know many things but some times it was too much to ask for a break from it all even if she really wanted and needed a break from it all. She sighed a bit and closed her eyes laying her head back and just relaxing.

#40Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:58 pm

Nasira
It was a neat trick, one Nasira could say she did not have, but not jealous that some one else had. Everyone had things that made them good and things they could not do well with."Well that is a good skill, I would be lucky to have such a thing."Narisa knew she was weak in that manner she did could do well that kind of stuff only really taking of herself and trying.

But maybe the answer to that second part would maybe show that even if this place was clean, nice and homely it was missing something, At least to Nasira."I live alone....I was for a bit of a time with a elf named Lothwen, But one day she just vanished....it has been long enough that I assume she is never coming back."It almost seemed to break Nasira's confident front for a moment.

But Nasira seemed to have moved on after waiting for a long while."So I have kept the house clean and continued on with my life. Learning, Cleaning and keeping myself healthy while going about my life normally."Nasira did not seemed to be trying to make it seem so depressing but that was it, She was trying to keep her life in check after some one just seemingly vanished from her life.

#41Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:39 am

Carmina
Carmina heard the sadness in her voice and she opened her eyes and slid her seat closer to Nasira and she gently took the other woman’s hand in her own. "You sound like she made you happy. Just remember she made the choice to leave you, there was and still is nothing wrong with you." Carmina tightens her hold on Nasira’s hand a little. She doesn’t know how someone could just leave without a good bye this very beautiful woman, maybe that other woman had a seeing problem or was blind. "If I ever come across this Lothwen elf I will make sure to curse her with some darkness magic" Carmina was not going to let some idiot have hurt this woman and just be able to walk away from it as the elf was probably off somewhere else about to charm another lover and in the end harm them. Carmina feels like she would probably murder the elf so she hopes she does not come across her as it would probably get messy.

#42Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:38 am

Nasira
They where at this point diving into Nasira's life. It made it apparent that Nasira's life was plagued with people just leaving her when she had grown attached to them only to be gone eventually. A normal life things but far sooner then most people might expect."I have gotten use to people I get attached too just some what leaving and never returning."She mentioned even if disappointed but seemingly had settled that it happen.

One left forever the other just did not wanna be found."Between Lothwen leaving and Valerie just no longer wanting to be found, I try to not let it effect me."Nasira said, the name Valerie was not yet mentioned over all commonly but it is because she knew that the person did not want to be found.

But when she mentioned about cursing some one Nasira seemed."You don't need too, But you are free to do whatever you want."Nasira seemed to not judge her. She over all seemed like she continued on and was over all pretty happy with how her life is.

#43Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:49 am

Carmina
Carmina gently took ahold of Nasira's hand and she smiled at her. "Well I do not aim to be one of those people if I can help it and if you ever need me I am a message away to come meet you somewhere as it is shitty to leave someone you care about behind." She was going to make sure her friendship with Nasira lasts and doesn't just fall apart like the woman kept being ditched and she was not going to join in those numbers of the people that ditched her to her fate.

Carmina lets go of her hand as she doesn't want to be coming on too strong and giving the other woman a bad image of herself that will lead to a misunderstanding even if Carmina is not against having a night with this woman if the fates decided it but she has to think about her mission and that fact that she wants to get stronger and have a good footing before she starts finding love if that can happen to her.

#44Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 am

Nasira
It seemed over all it was some what a sign of comfort to Nasira to hear all of this. Maybe even if she thought about it all of this time she was okay but needed some kind of other person around to fill what was missing and she was slightly projecting that on other people. When she shouldn't have. But maybe that is a good means that the world did show she was not alone and people would not just throw her away for no reason.

But Nasira seemed to showed she was thankful in a different way. Rather then seemingly get into the things they toyed about Nasira seemed to put one of her arms around Carmina's shoulder, Rested her head upon Carmina's head. She seemed to have taken this moment a bit lighter. Nasira had seemed to have the stronger front not felt some what weaker now, But she was not over all upset but felt comfortable."I will most likely hold you to that, even if not right away."It was over all in a quiet a moment for the most part but friendships start in odd ways at times, This might be a better example of an odd starting.

#45Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:47 pm

Carmina
"I am fine with you holding me too it. As I plan to travel around a bit and learn strong magics I will be ever looking out for it. You seem real and are very nice to me even if I am kinda a problem and head strong." She felt the other woman's touch and she smiled and he gently reached up and stroked the stronger woman's hair a bit even though it was a fair bit shorter than her own the other woman's hair was soft and she clearly took care of it. Carmina caught herself and sat up a bit and looked at the other woman with a smile. "Remember to also train your magic, as you said you train your mind and body."

She know that probably sounded wrong out of context but she wanted to make sure that they both gained strength and could take on what ever might come their way as they all needed a bit of training and making sure that their magic didn't fade away and become nothing but she was going to make sure that she can be strong enough to save her people and strong enough to protect those that she loved and cared about.

#46Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:58 am

Nasira
It was becoming a nice connection so far. Nasira seemed to have let her other things with in her mind get the better of her. Nasira did seem to listen with out much of a problem, But she was actually listening for a reason in her mind she found logical to do so."At times Valerie use to tell me while I while i focused on the world around and goals just after being freed, One needed need to learn how to be a person from time to time."she said because she had a problem at that time, she was focused at so many other things.

Then Nasira then seemingly just continue sneaking around but not hiding it by now lowering her arm and putting it around Carmina's waist then pull her in close enough that it seemed one could feel each other heartbeats."I do plan too, Just a bit later. Each person can only do so much in the day."Nasira was making small moves, But over all seemed like there was a felt comfort.

#47Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:19 am

Carmina
Carmina tilted her head and looked at Nasira. "Was she another of your lovers?" She wondered who Valerie was as this was the first she had heard of that name Carmina had to wonder if there were more that had wronged this woman or if there was something else that she would have to help the woman get over and be a good friend to her. "Also are you really okay is there anything I can do for you?"

Carmina felt the arm go around her waist and she looked at the woman and she wondered what the other woman was doing, she can't say she is against it but she has to resist but Nasira is a very looking woman. "If I didn't think any better I would think that you are trying to bed me~" He tone was teasing and playful with the other woman and that was something she was not sure how that was gonna be taken or seen but she was feeling warm.

#48Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:31 am

Nasira
Nasira did not mind explaining this to her after all she had very little to hide at this point."Valerie was the first person i met in fiore who tried to do good for me, Never tried anything romantic with me. She freed me from being a slave, Gave me a roof over my head and food and tried to get me on my feet, She went by the name Priscilla."She mentioned it was a very short summary. She felt out how this woman killed everyone who held her captive and lit the boat on fire and left with her. But that was not important.

But she would go on."I made some money by doing tasks for her and takin care of her child..I watch her struggle to keep people around as partners her husband dying, Her then wife always seemingly disappearing....it emotionally wore her mind to the point she left everything but her son behind."It seemed to make sense but she was not entirely forgotten. She was not painting Valerie in a horrible light if anything Nasira wanted her friend to find peace even if she was left behind."I still am in contact with her from letter exchanges but they are rare replies as she is raising one child by herself now."

Was she okay most part Nasira knew she was fine, She was a live and free that entirely was what she had hopped her because no matter what she would find way to live on, but only just starting to get a grasp of how Fiore is compared to Deserito."I am fine, i don't have a lot of friends off hand and maybe a bit lonely but, I am able to afford food and have a roof over my head."Maybe it was signs of loneliness and Nasira knew just trying to not have it effect her so openly.

But to her mention of it. Nasira was intentionally warming her up in some manner but she was not entirely wanting to there was many other things Nasira had in mind."There are many things we could do, That is one idea. Could go for a bath or a shower...If you are hungry I could cook something..Or we can just read things."Nasira seemed to if anything just enjoy the comfort of some one being around and curbing her current loneliness was minor, Over ally she was happy to just have Carmina willing to stick around. But she would snuggle up to Carmina and kiss the top of her head. Simply stating."That could happen fairly quickly if allowed."Nasira was being casual about it only because she was admitting it, but wanting to still keep a friend around.

#49Carmina 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:27 am

Carmina
"Wait." Carmina started digging in the bag she keeps with her for something and then she pulls out a magazine the Umbra Donna and it has the article about the Nana and Esperia scandal that had happened. "This is what you mean right? that Esperia person is a real scum for doing that to her wife there is no excusing that. People that just full on cheat like that on their wife should just be killed off, unless they are in an open relationship that is." She showed it to the woman to see if this was the thing she had just been speaking about just now.

"It is good that you are still able to keep in contact with her even if it is limited contact." She kind of wondered what she could really do here as she doesn't really want to get this woman's hopes up. She giggled at the woman saying that it could happen fairly quickly. "You probably have more friends than you know you do and I am not sure just jumping straight into bed with me will help you feel better." She winked at the other woman and then hugs her again. She was going to make sure that these woman has a good time and that they will be a decently strong friend to her as she wants to see the best happen for this woman and to make sure that this woman didn't give up on her self and others.

#50Nasira 

Making of some Memories? (Nasira) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:07 am

Nasira
It seemed to almost interest Nasira with what she was being shown, So she not really forcing it out of anyone hands took what was shown to her, read it over and simple took time to settle her thoughts on it. "I had no idea it was so public...."Nasira said almost like it in some manner only made the situation worst to consider. But letting out a sigh about it it seemed now the entirely situation made even more sense now, her friends leaving into hiding was now if anything because of shame more then anything else now.

Nasira did not consider it really much to think about, But friends have different means to fit into that word from different people."Maybe, I only had Valerie, Esperia for the longest time. I am only just too new to my guild to really consider any of them friends yet...maybe in due time."Narisa did seem to think different but seemed to be trying in the end.

As for the final part. Nasira did see her point and maybe was just taking out long standing need to express affection for some one for once after feeling alone. Even with the wink she simply seemed delighted being hugged. Suppose she would just leave it there and be polite understanding maybe sleeping with some one you just made friends with might be a bit too quick. But Nasira would simply meeting with in that hug by hugging her as well. She would kiss Carmina on the right cheek of her face and simply said."Fair enough, I should not put such matters on you."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum