Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:59 am

Dan
Dan yawned as the midday sun beat down around him as he wandered through the streets of Astera in search of a new quest to under take in order to soothe his boredom. As it turns out taking a vacation wasn't really all that entertaining after a while. As Dan finished rubbing his eyes he saw the Astera town notice board coming up on his left hand side and quickly made his way over to it to peruse it's contents. 'Hmm let's see what we have here babysitting a pair of toddlers, no thank you. Buying groceries, not what I'm looking for ah what's this I wonder.' Dan thinks as he pulls down a request from the corner of the board (HELP WANTED IN HUNT FOR DANGEROUS MONSTER IF INTERESTED SEE GALLARD IN THE MERCHANT DISTRICT) "Hmm this seems interesting enough to kill some time" Dan says as he began to walk towards the merchants.

WC: 155

#2Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:24 am

Dan
Dan quietly hummed a song as he began to zig zag between people stopping at the various street vendors selling their wares. As Dan approached the center of the square he finally got a glimpse of Gallard showing a couple of older gentleman one of his many trophies that he was quite proud to own. As Dan approached he hel up the request and was quickly waves into a nearby tent as Gallard quickly made an excuse to follow him inside. "Oh please tell me your hear for my request." Gallard asked quickly as he looked around as if looking for people spying on him. Dan felt a sweat drop form on his forehead as he quickly nodded "Uh yeah I was looking to kill some time and saw the request and thought I would check it out, uhh is there something wrong you seem a bit on edge?" Dan questioned as Gallad walked back inside.

WC: 156
TWC: 311

#3Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:36 am

Dan
Gallard quickly shut the door behind him and walked over to a nearby table and grabbed a letter before walking back. "Sadly yes I'm a bit stressed at the moment as I have bitten off a bit more then I can chew. You see I may have made a bet that I could stop the Barrang that's been terrorizing Astera and now their demanding proof that it's been handled." Dan slowly nodded his head as he was beginning to understand the situation a bit more. "Ok so you got in over your head and need somebody to actually handle this Barrang creature." Dan said with a nod to which Gallard sighed and nodded "indeed I need you to kill the beast and bring back a part of it's body as proof that it's dead." Gallard said as Dan nodded and walked back out of the tent and began heading to the outskirts of town.

WC: 154
TWC: 465

#4Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:08 am

Dan
After spending the next hour talking to the locals Dan learned that the Barrang was apparently a 5 meter tall creature that rumors say it has bears claws, teeth, a darker purple coloration, solid luminescent red eyes, and visible scales and spikes. Dan felt a slight shiver at the description as he readjusted his sword on his hip a action that he recently began to think was a form of nervous tick. After grabbing a bite to eat Dan headed for the outskirts where the creature was rumored to call home from the stories. As Dan began walking through the outskirts he noticed how quiet it was and began to look around suspiciously as he knew he should at least be able to hear the wildlife in the area but there was no noise not even insects buzzing. Dan knew from experience hunting monsters that was generally a sign something dangerous was near.

WC: 153
TWC: 618

#5Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:18 am

Dan
Just as this thought entered Dan's head he began to feel a rumbling beneath his feet. It was only due to years of experience that Dan was able to jump quick enough to dodge to the side as a large form exploded from beneath right where Dan was previously standing. Quickly standing back up Dan looked upon the thing that nearly grabbed him to see a large purple creature that matched the description he was given of the Barrang. Dan watched as the beast turned towards him and almost gagged at the smell coming from it's open maw as rivulets of drool fell from rows of large sharp teeth as it screeched at him. "Geez have you never heard of a breath mint." Dan asked sarcastically as the creature began to screech again. "Yeah yeah I heard you the first time." Dan replies as he prepares his magic to kill the monster.

WC: 152
TWC: 770

#6Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:27 am

Dan
Dan quickly clenches his fist before opening his hand creating a large mixed yellow and purple magic circle 0.5-Meters in Diameter in front of him causing a large orb of black lightning to form. "Take this Lightning Gods Big Bang Attack!" Dan shouted before firing the large orb of ebony lightning at the Barrang. Dan watched closely to see how the creature would respond and was slightly surprised that the creature showed little damage other than a few black spots that were burned from the shocks. The creature however clearly felt the attack as it screeched in pain and began to charge at Dan. Quickly thinking in his feet Dan began to rub his shoes back and forth along the ground creating a pair of mixed yellow and purple spell circles 0.5-Meters in Diameter to appear below his feet causing his legs to be engulfed in black lightning allowing him to quickly dodge the attack at the last second.

WC: 159
TWC: 929

#7Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:42 am

Dan
Dan could feel the wind lift his hair from his forehead as the creatures clawed hand flew by his face. Dan quickly tensed his legs before jumping backwards explosively in order to create distance between them. "Whoa there almost got me there didn't you." Dan stated sarcastically as the creature screeched once more in what seemed like anger. Dan knew he needed to end this quickly before the creature had a chance to get a lucky hit in decided to stop messing around and claps his hands together creating a mixed yellow and purple magic circle 2 Meter in Diameter to appear beneath his feet. When Dan separates his hands a chain of lightning will form between his palms as they widen before taking the shape of a 2 meters long spear which Dan quickly grabs with a smile. "Now open up and scream!" Dan shouted before throwing the spear at the creature who shrieked.

WC: 155
TWC: 1084

#8Dan 

Bang Barrang (GQ Solo A Rank) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:51 am

Dan
Dan had to cover his face as a large wave of dust blew back at him as his attack hit the creature center mass and blew a large hole into it's chest. Dan watched as the creature fell to the ground with a large thud and quickly stopped moving. "Dang you were certainly worth the A ranking of this mission." Dan stated as he walked over to the corpse and looked at it closely. "Well time to get the trophy for Gallard." Dan said as he reached down and quickly pulled out one of it's teeth and began to head back into town. As he entered Gallard's tent he saw the man pacing the room before visibly sagging when he saw Dan enter. Before he could speak Dan tossed him the tooth and told him where the body was in case he needed more. He quickly handed Dan his reward as Dan turned and left the tent.

WC: 157
TWC: 1241/1000 (20% WC Decrease from Hermit Tarot+10% Guild Lv 2+20% Lazy Coin)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum