Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End of it All (SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:54 am

Go D. Drakkon
Boo was healing Toge this entire time as he was making sure that he was ready and able. They weren’t sure if this whole thing was over with, and it was why Boo made sure that he was ready to go. They were close to the guild, and Toge should have been done with this. He would get up slowly from how sore he was, and he would look to see that they were all alive. The person that had shown up after the bodies had dropped was Drakon himself. Toge would chuckle a bit as he knew this was going to happen.

“It’s about time you show your face Drakon.” He said to his friend.

“Yeah, I’m sorry to put you through all of this, but you know the rules. I also want to say I’m sorry for what I’m going to do next.” He said as he would stretch a bit and got into a fighting stance.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:58 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would smile as the fight wasn’t over just yet. The rules of getting out of the gang were still in motion. He had to fight one more person that was present, and it was a dear friend. He also happened to be the leader of the gang that he was formerly within.

“I didn’t expect this, but I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised.” He said this to Drakon as he would stretch a bit to get the kinks out.

“Without you, the Dragon gang doesn’t continue on. You’re one of the main reasons we got so far. You may not have been there when it was first made, but your impact on it is too strong.” He said to Toge as he paused for a second.

“Today, the Dragon Gang dies with you Toge.” He said to his friend as they would prepare for the fight that the gang had been waiting for.

155|314

#3Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:06 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would hold onto his scythe as he would get into a fighting stance. He would flip the weapon back as he knew with Drakon, he definitely couldn’t hold back. Drakon would see this and he would take out his brass knuckles and he would get ready to fight.

“I’m ready whenever you are, but don’t stop all of this because of me.” He said as he would be the first one to make the move.

He would rush straight toward Drakon, and he would swing his scythe with everything he had. Drakon would see this and he would crouch to dodge the swing, and he would push forward, digging in and swinging an uppercut with his fist. It was then Toge would feel the blow hitting him on his side, and he would cough up blood from the blow. He would laugh from the pain and he would kick Drakon with force.

153|467

#4Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:11 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakon would see this, and he would block it as the force would push him away from him. He would smile as Toge would move a bit and feel the fracture on his ribs. He would shake his head as he knew Drakon was dangerous.

“No, I cannot promise you that Toge. You will give me my final pleasure in battle. With your death, I will rest with it all gone because of you.” He said to his friend.

Toge would hear this and he could tell Drakon was being stubborn as hell. The leader would run straight to Toge quickly and he would swing his fist. He would throw a few jabs to see what Toge would do. The adventurer would step back to avoid the first two attacks and he would block using his scythe for the third.

When he did that he would go for a small swing, and a thrust with his foot after.

158|625

#5Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:15 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakon would dodge the scythe once again, but he wouldn’t able to get close as he saw the kick coming afterward. He would feel it press against his chest as he would step back from the blow. He had a smile on his face as he could see that even though he went through all those beatings he was still standing.

“You are being too stubborn. Just go back to Hosenka and take it over. You and the gang are strong enough to do just that. You don’t need me.” He said this to Drakon.

Drakon would run to him and he would launch a feint attack and then he would toss a hook afterward. It would catch Toge off guard as he would be hit. It was then that Drakon would hit him a few times and blood could be seen flying everywhere. Toge would stumble after each hit as he figured this would happen to him.

158|783

#6Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:19 am

Go D. Drakkon

“I don’t want to unless you come back with us. It is the only way this gang stays alive. Now come back or die Toge.” He said to him as he would go for Toge’s forehead.

The beastmaster would see this and he would move his head a bit to the side. He would feel the force behind the attack, and it would open a wound on his cheek. Still, it was then he would go for an attack of his own. He would swing his scythe once again, and it would go straight up. Drakon would do his best to dodge it, but he would feel the wound opening on his chest. He would feel the blood dripping down as he would smile at him.

“With you the thrill of battle is always there. Without you, it’s gone for me.” He said to his friend.

Toge felt bad, but he wasn’t going to go back to the gang.

159|942

#7Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:25 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakon wanted to avoid the scythe because of how much damage it would put on his body. Still, he had finally gotten hit, and he would look at Toge and the two of them would stare at each other for a second. It was then they would both rush to each other. The two of them were trying their best to avoid each other’s attacks. Toge would do his best, but those punches were quick. He did get his hits on Drakon, but it would seem like the man kept avoiding his scythe. The battle was lasting longer than it would because of this.

Still, he knew he would have to get one good hit on his friend and the battle would be over. Drakon would move to him and he take on the attack. When the punch landed Toge would hold on to Drakon’s arm, and he would smile at him as the battle was over.

157|1099

#8Go D. Drakkon 

The End of it All (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:29 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would swing his scythe down and hold onto Drakon at the same time. The leader of the gang would smile as he would take on the hit and he would stumble back from the floor and down to his knee. He would look over to Toge with a smile on his face.

“It is decided, the Dragon Gang will be no more today, and Toge you can live your life how you want to from now. We won’t bother you from now on.” He said to Toge.

Toge would fall onto one knee and he would look at Drakon and everyone here.

“Alright, fine no more Dragon Gang, but then how about you guys join under me within Paradise Dawn? That way we keep everyone together and at the same time do what we need to and make sure everything is under the guild’s control?” He asked Drakon.

Drakon would look at everyone who heard this and they would nod as they were fine with that. Drakon would agree to this as they would all be under Toge’s division within the guild. The ones who could move would go around to the rest of the gang to tell them the news.

Boo would heal everyone and once they were ready would be on their way to the guild. Drakon would hand Toge an item as well showing him that he would be their leader even if Yuurei was the guild master.

242|1351 (50%WC)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum