Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:44 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would look at everyone as they had surrounded him and his companions. He would put Lector and Luci down as he would look at everyone around him. He would smile at them as he knew this wasn’t going to end well.

“Hey guys how’s it going? I missed you guys, but what why are you all up here in the North for?” He asked them as he was wondering what they were going to say.

A lot of them he had fought together with and others he had never seen before. They would all look at him differently, but he wondered how bad this would go. His eyes scanned the area to see if there were any big times with them, but it would only seem like Ban was the one that came for the ride.

“Toge, you need to come back home. We know you bumped into Ban, the way you looked like you had gone through hell to get here.” He said to Toge.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:44 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would rub the back of his head as it would seem like the cat was out of the bag. they knew that he had this talk already, which meant they knew his answer. Still, it was true that he had gone through hell. He had to fight his old group and at the same time fight another group with their leader. It was not something he expected to happen, but here he was.

“If you know that I saw Ban, then you know my answer. I’m not going back to Hosenka. You guys don’t need me there. Drakon is strong enough to take over that city without me, especially now. He just needs to get over the fact I left.” He said to them.

They would hear this and they would shake their heads. They knew Drakon was strong, but it seemed like the leader wanted Toge to be there when he took control of Hosenka.

157|322

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 am

Go D. Drakkon
“Trust me, we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t have a choice. Drakon isn’t the same without you. He lost his motivation and he only wants more power if you’re there. So as the people within his gang, we’re going to bring you back.” One of the men said to Toge.

The adventurer would hear him and he would shake his head. This was what he was told earlier, and he didn’t care for it. He knew that Drakon would get over it eventually, but they were being extreme in trying to get him back.

“Man is there a way for you guys to just leave me alone? I don’t want to fight you guys, but I’m not going back to Hosenka with you guys.” He said to them.

They would look at each other and a lot of them would start talking to each other. They weren’t sure about that, but they were going to have to force the man to come back with them. How they were trying to figure that out, but they knew they were going to have to suggest ‘that’ eventually.

186|508

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 am

Go D. Drakkon

They would stop talking and they would look at Toge once again. They would all stare at him as they were trying to figure out why he was so special. It was the same deal with Ban, but they wouldn’t understand. These guys didn’t have the personal relationship that Toge had with Drakon. He would rub the back of his head due to this silence, and honestly, he wanted to clobber some of them.

“So, what are we going to do? Are you guys going to let me go, or are we really going to have to fight this out? I just want to go back to the guild and rest up. Ban was annoying to fight, and then I had to fight my old division. You guys definitely know how to hurt a guy.” He said as he would look at them.

Luci, Lector, and Boo knew this wasn’t going to go well, and they were just waiting for it to happen more than anything.

166|674

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:46 am

Go D. Drakkon
They would continue to stare at him and soon enough the man that spoke the entire time would do so again.

“We’re going to have to take you out and bring you to Drakon by force. It is the only thing we can do for you Toge. Well, there might be something else we can do for you if you don’t mind it.” He said as he rubbed his chin looking at Toge.

Toge would look at them and he had an idea of what was going to be said next. He would look at his companions and they shook their heads.

Toge would look at him and he figured he would hear it out just to see if he was right.

“Sure, tell me what it is you can do for me. I want to see your other choice before I have to fight you all.” He said as he looked at everyone that was surrounding him.

This would be a mess if he had to fight all of them.  

171|845

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Sh*t I Been Spotted (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:48 am

Go D. Drakkon
The man would have a smile on his face when he heard Toge and cracked his knuckles.

“You can fight all of us here, and if you survive the brawl and beating we give you, then we will leave you alone.” He said to him.

Toge would shake his head when he heard this because it was exactly what he knew they would tell him. He would crack his neck and he would start stretching. If they were going to honor that deal, then he was going to have to take it. He was pretty sure he could survive this. He would take his scythe and he would swing it around before he got into a fighting stance.

“I wouldn’t want to fight you guys but don’t threaten me with a good time. We can start whenever you guys are ready. I accept the challenge to live through the beating you guys will give me.” He said to them as he waited for it to begin.

166|1011 (50% WC)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum