Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to the Guild (SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Back to the Guild (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:40 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would look around to see if there was anybody else coming. He didn’t think that these guys would show up, but it had happened. He had to make sure that it didn’t happen again. He would look around one last time before he continued his pacing out of Rush Valley.

“It seems like they thought Ban would be able to take me out and return me home. I am sore though. I can’t believe how persistent these guys are.” He said to the group.

Lector and Luci would walk next to Toge as they figured that he needed time to rest for a bit. Boo was upset that he couldn’t help out, but this was essentially an internal problem. Still, it looked like things would be fine for the time being. The group would finally make their way out of Rush Valley without an issue. Still, to get back to the guild, they would have to wall through that pass, which Toge wished he had some form of travel.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Back to the Guild (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:40 am

Go D. Drakkon
The young man would move around the place. It was a fine walk, and he was able to relax. He was sore, but at the same time, it felt great. He wondered why they didn’t bring everybody to get him. He shrugged as he figured that those he fought would be just enough. The other three would make sure that they were on guard for Toge. They had to make sure that nobody would come and attack him from behind like last time.

They didn’t see that guy show up, but it happened. Toge kept moving though as he didn’t have time to waste. His head was throbbing, but after all those hits to the head, it was only natural. The beastmaster kept moving and soon enough he would come to a stop. He would see that the area he had walked through was occupied by people.

He took cover and it was only because he recognized the outfits.

159|329

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Back to the Guild (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:41 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would suck his teeth as he couldn’t believe that these guys were here as well. It would seem like they were stationed here just in case Ban and his old crew failed to bring me back. He would rub the back of his head as his companions were behind him as well.

“It seems like they aren’t going to give up so easily. That means we should find another way to get to the guild. I know the Dragon Gang won’t attack Paradise Dawn. If they want to stay alive that is.” He said to them.

He was looking around to see where he should go. The young man needed to walk around them without being spotted. He would grab Lector and Luci and he would put them on his shoulder. Once he had done that he would stand up and look over to Boo.

“If we can leave without being spotted that would be for the best.” He told Boo.

162|491

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Boo would hear this and he would nod as that would be for the best. If they got caught it would be Toge fighting, which meant he had to just watch. It was not what he wanted, so he decided to agree with his plan. The adventurer would push away from where he was and he would walk over to what looked like a little path away from their eyes. He would look at Boo and he figured that they would be able to move through this place without getting caught after all.

He would start walking as he was moving slowly. He would make sure to look down, so he didn’t step on anything that would make noises. He looked at Boo and showed him to make sure to look down. The two of them would continue walking as they had this in the bag. The Dragon Gang members were just chatting as they were figuring out how long this was going to take.

165|656

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
The group would continue their walk as they would see that they had made it by the group next to them. It would seem like they didn’t see Toge and his companions. This was great because he knew he could go home without having to fight anymore. The cobra-human would continue slithering his way out of here. It wouldn’t take long, but they would make it to the end of this and it was time to just walk away as if nothing happened. This was perfect and he was hoping nothing would come back to bite him.

They would keep moving as the gang wouldn’t see them at first. It would seem like things were going well, but then they saw him. He could have escaped, but the fact that he had his companions with him made Toge easily noticeable and spotted without a second to waste. Boo would look back and he would see that they were staring at them and he would shake his head because he knew this wasn’t going to go well.

176|832

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Back to the Guild (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:42 am

Go D. Drakkon

“Guys I spotted Toge. It seems like Ban failed to apprehend him. That sucks, I thought he would be able to do it with the division Toge created.” One of the guys said this out loud.

The Gang members there would hear this and they would all look at Toge. The adventurer would look back and he would shake his head. He didn’t want to run, but he was going to have to do it. He would look at Boo and they would nod at each other. That was when they both started running, but it would come to a stop. When he said that out loud it gained the attention of other Dragon Gang members that were further away.

They would move around and they would block Toge’s path of escape. It would seem like he was trapped and he was going to have to try and talk his way out of this. The man didn’t want to fight them, but it would seem like it was going to happen and there was nothing he could do about it.

180|1012 (50% WC)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum