Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:47 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Toge had gotten out of the forest, and the maze. He was now walking to Orchidia right now. Okay, it started with him walking, but soon enough it had turned to him running. Boo would do the same thing as he had to make sure that he didn’t get left behind by Toge. Lector and Luci were holding on tight so that way they didn’t go flying and be left behind.

The group was doing everything they could to make it to the city. The adventurer had a different reason. He wanted to fight whoever was there. He would head there with the intent that he would be the first person to find someone to fight. He wasn’t sure if the guild master from Chaos Eclipse would be there, but he figured he would be on a different level if he wanted to challenge this guild.

That was someone he would want to avoid, so that way he didn’t die a stupid death.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:04 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The group would make it to Orchidia without much of a problem and 2when they got there they would see that there were people screaming and shouting. There were people who were being captured by several people from the other guild. Toge would have a smile on his face as this was fascinating. He was going to enjoy himself right now as he would put his helmet on and he would rush to the first person he could get to. He would cut the head off of two men and the civilians would be in shock to see what had happened.

He would look down at the civilians, and Boo would come from behind and he would strike at a person coming from behind him. He would crush his skull to the ground.

“You need to be more careful Toge. You don’t know who’s coming to attack you.” Boo said to his master.

153|316

#3Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:08 pm

Go D. Drakkon

“I understand, but that is why you are here.” He said to Boo.

Lector and Luci would hear this and they would shake their heads. That is when someone would let out a beam of energy and they would shoot at Toge.

“Boom!” He would let it out and it would hit Toge on his chest and it would send him flying.

His armor would take a full hit on that as it would shatter from the impact. The adventurer would cough up blood and he would gasp for air. His eyes widen, but he had a smile on his face. He felt it, the pain from that attack was great. He would hit the ground and he would stay on the ground for a bit and Boo would become angry.

Lector and Luci would get off Toge and they would check on him, but they see he was still breathing.

“That was great.” He said out loud as he would get up slowly from the ground.

167|483

#4Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:17 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would look around to see where that attack had come from. The man who shot him saw he was still up and he would move to another spot to shoot him from. The beastmaster would look around to see if he could spot who shot him. Boo was also doing the same thing as he was making sure that nothing bad would happen to Toge.

The mysterious gunman would find another spot and he would look over to Toge and the beast that he was with. He would aim at the man again, and this time he figured he would take off his helmet. He would relax a bit and he would shoot once again.

“Boom!” He did it again and it would target Toge’s head and he would feel the impact.

His head would snap back as hit the ground and he would feel his helmet cracking and then it would come off.

155|738

#5Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:20 pm

Go D. Drakkon
His helmet was no longer on him, and he was bleeding from the attack. Boo would get a better understanding of where it had come from. Toge would get up slowly as he was bleeding from the blow. He had a huge grin on his face as he felt his blood trailing down his face.

“This is great! Is this how I die?! From someone I can’t see?!” He shouted with excitement.

Boo wouldn’t allow that to happen as he was going to be the one to kill him.

“Follow me Toge, I know where he could be.” Boo said to him.

Toge would listen for one and he would start running as he was following Boo. He wanted to meet the person who did this to him. Boo would lead Toge to the buildings of Orchida, and the shooter saw this.

“Shit, but I did enough damage that one more shot should do him.” He said as he ready himself.

161|899

#6Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:24 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The two of them would enter the building and they would run up the stairs. Boo had been watching for the second shot and it was why he knew where to go. His concentration was on finding the shooter and hoping Toge could take another shot without dying on him.

It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would make it to the rooftop. Boo would get on the rooftop first, and the shooter smirked as if that beast was not stupid. Still, it didn’t matter as Toge would appear. That was when he would do it.

“Boom!” He shouted as the trigger would occur and Toge would see the shot coming to him.

It was at the same time Boo would do something as Toge would be hit with the shot as he fell on his back.

Boo would look over to the shooter and he would run to him as he was going to kill him.

159|1058

#7Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:03 am

Go D. Drakkon

Boo would rush to the man, and he would attack him with everything that he had. The man would pick up his gun and he would dodge the attacks that were coming from the fox creature. He was strong from the looks of those punches, but he would have to land them.

“I killed him, get over it and find a new master or be free.” He said to the fox.

Boo would hear this and he would shake his head.

“He is sufficient. I don’t want a new master. I want him and only him. You will not be the one to kill him.” He said to him as he continued to try and hit him.

It was then that he would take his gun he would aim it at Boo, and he would quickly let the shot go. It was then it would hit Boo, pushing him back, but not bringing him to the ground. His psychic shield would start to break as he had a smile on his face.

172|1220

#8Go D. Drakkon 

This is the End [FPP – Guild Collides] Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:06 am

Go D. Drakkon

The shooter was surprised that he had a defensive spell on him the entire time. He thought he had had him, which would make him widen his eyes. If it was the fox, then was it on the man he shot earlier? Toge would be right behind him with his scythe already swinging at full force. He was aiming to chop his head off, and when the man turned around, the last thing he saw was Yuurei smiling with such malice as everything else would turn black.

The adventurer would take his head off and he would end the man’s life right then and there. He would land on the ground and he would give Boo a thumbs up.

“Nice plan, I think we should be fine for now. That took a lot out of me, more than I thought it would. I will rest here for a bit.” He said as he would fall on his back and Boo would heal him.

Lector and Luci would find their way to the rooftop catching up to them.

177|1397 (50% wcr)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum