Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bottoms Up (C rank Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Bottoms Up (C rank Solo) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 2:18 pm

Dan
Dan yawned as he walked through the streets on Oak city as he wandered near the towns request board. Though Dan was on vacation he was starting to get a little stir crazy just sitting in his hotel room so he decided he would go and scout out the local quests to possibly find something to kill time with. As he looked over the board he noticed a C rank that looked easy enough for Dan to accomplish with little trouble. (LOCAL BLACKSMITH LOOKING FOR SHOP KEEPER FOR THE DAY.) Nodding Dan begins to walk towards the blacksmith's store. As he walked inside Dan could immediately feel the heat from the back as Rander the towns blacksmith seemed to be putting the finishing touches on a large sword that seemed to have a glow to it. 'Hmm possiblity a magical sword?' Though he doubted it was near the quality of his own blade Galantine Dan could appreciate a good sword.

WC: 160

#2Dan 

Bottoms Up (C rank Solo) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 2:27 pm

Dan
Dan looked around for a moment before seeing a bell on the front desk. Waiting a moment Dan decided to ring the bell to let Rander know he was here. "One moment I'll be with you shortly." Rander called back with a gruff voice as he walked back out front. Dan showed him the flier before shaking his hand "Hello I'm here about your request?" Rander's eyes lit up for a moment before nodding "Oh yes I'm looking for someone to watch my shop so I can head to the drinking contest some old friends of mine are hosting." Dan agreed to watch the store as Rander laughed in thanks before heading out the door with a large grin and what appeared to be a large glass boot under his arm. Dan slowly blinked for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. Dan looked around the shop for a moment before sitting down 'well let's hope today is quiet.'

WC: 158
TWC: 318

#3Dan 

Bottoms Up (C rank Solo) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 2:35 pm

Dan
Dan yawns as a few hours pass by with only the occasional person coming in to either buy something on display or drop something off for Rander to fix later. Just as Dan sat back down a large bang could be heard from outside the shop causing Dan to almost falk out of the chair he was currently occupying. Quickly jumping up Dan runs out to see that the sign that normally hangs over the blacksmith's shop was currently on the ground covered in graffiti with the symbol for the Martello family displayed. While the walls were covered in things like tomatoes and mustard. Looking around Dan couldn't see anyone nearby. Shaking his head Dan quickly walks back inside to grab some rags and water as he begins to clean the outside of the shop. After spending the next half hour outside Dan is finally able to clean everything up and begins to hear back inside

WC: 156
TWC: 474

#4Dan 

Bottoms Up (C rank Solo) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 2:47 pm

Dan
Just as Dan begins to walk inside he hears a throat clear behind him. Slowly turning around he sees right people who look exactly the same holding knives in their hands who he then mentally dubs thugs one through eight in his head. "Can I help you gents with something?" Dan asks hoping this could be resolved without fighting. Thug one then walks forwards with a smug grin waving his knife around "Yeah the boss wants this here property and we're here to make sure he gets it you dig?" Dan feels a headache coming on as he completely turns towards the men behind him. "You know normally I'd take my time but today I'm not really in the mood." He said before Dan claps his hands together creating a mixed yellow and black magic circle 0.5-Meters in Diameter beneath his feet causing black lightning to cover his body just over his equipment before opening his hands outwards causing the black lightning to fire off at his surroundings. Dan making sure not to hit the building smiles as the thugs are given a good shock before falling down at Dan's feet. Dan shook his head as he called the rune knights to come and pick them up before Rander returned and gave him his reward

WC: 215
TWC: 719/500  (20% WC Decrease from Hermit Tarot+10% Guild Lv 2+20% Lazy Coin)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum