Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Church[SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

The Hidden Church[SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:09 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The old man held a pipe loosely in his mouth. His buckled knees creaked as he sat in a chair. The woman slid next to him, both of them, preparing a small bowl of soup. One for each of them, and another for the wind mage. They explained that they knew who he was. The Mage of Wind. Said to have the ability to level a city. Kaz waved it off and placed the bowl of soup to the side. He was in no mood to get sick from human food today. Not when he had people to hide from.

“They watch the land all the time,” the man said as he spooned the brothy soup into his bearded mouth. He looked out the window as if someone was already there and listening to what they were talking about. But the only sound outside was the sound of the children playing games in the grass. The man leaned forward and said, “We know how to get you closer to the church.

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

The Hidden Church[SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:10 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
“Please. We know that the church has to be the only reason you are out here. And no one goes to the church without a pass, or without a plan to get out alive.” The grimaced. Perhaps he was going to ask too much of the mage, He held up a locket. “Do you know how many people use lockets?” Kazmir closed the piece of jewelry.

“If you see our son, just tell him we are safe. The church here is up to no good, But I can't get close. They are always watching what’s going on around here. Sometimes they bring in carriages of… something.” The man’s words trailed off not sure what to say after that. The creaks in the floor and worn-out walls told the story of how long they had lived here for. And how long they had dealt with the church. A picture of the family was on a mantle. A young man stood in the image, beside his parents.

“You get me in. And I’ll do what I can.”
Wc 175

#3Kazimir Seiryu 

Kazimir Seiryu
The old man hobbled over to the side desk and pulled out a sketched-up map. Something he had intended to use. He covered his mouth as he coughed multiple times into his hand. Waning health held him back from finding his family.

Kaz took the letter. And patted the man on the shoulder. “Just stay here,” he stood up and followed the map out of the house and toward a small tunnel. Eyes locked with the two children playing. Their older brother was missing and the sadness and longing clung to their face. A hint of hope flickered, knowing what the wind mage’s secondary mission was. Without a nod, the vampire slid down into the tunnel. A dark wisp of wind followed as he turned invisible and crawled through the space.

Minutes ticked by into an hour as the mage crawled further through. Grates dripped water from up above. Footsteps clicked on concrete as church guards patrolled the grounds.

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz moved carefree, knowing they couldn’t hear or detect his movements. His armor kept in shrouded nicely from any of that. He slunk through the ankle-deep water that ran off from the early morning rains. An iron grate was above him, connected to a rusted ladder. He placed a hand on one of the rungs. It wiggled beneath the weight of his hand.

“Not used in a while huh,” he whispered softly and floated up to the grate. He eased the grate open, into a storage room. His eyes peaked through, and then his leg was snatched from below. The mage was slung back into the sewers and flunk against a wall. The brick shattered and before him stood a nephilim. Kaz smiled and stood back up, “So…they have you guarding this place. He squinted further and could feel something different. “You’re not a nephilim.”

The being squinted in anger. “I am blessed,” he replied but his wings were magical and not born of the race. He was an imposter. The imposter charged and rose the false wings. Light beams shot forth.

Kaz’s eye flashed and the spell was turned to harmless particles.

#5Kazimir Seiryu 

The Hidden Church[SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:11 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The imposter staggered back, shocked. Kaz smashed the man’s head against the wall, with a blindingly fast attack. The man fell fast asleep and kaz let his body drop to the ground. The wind mage flew up into the storage room, leaving the imposter to live or die, by how resilient they were.

The wind mage snuck into the halls and made his way to the main chamber. He was getting used to the typical layouts of churches. But there were no books in this room. He was visible again to preserve mana after having used so much to stay unseen.

“So the traitor has returned?” Kaz turned but knew this time it was real. A nephilim stood behind him.

“So there is one of you here. Strange I’ve fought both Daemons and Nephilim on my way here.”

“We have our reasons. But you have to die. You’re looking into things beyond you.”

Kaz shook his head and passed to the other side of the room. “I’ve met your maker. And he is not impressed. Why don’t you let me know what you’re doing.”

Before Kaz could get an answer the Nephilim charged up magic.

#6Kazimir Seiryu 

The Hidden Church[SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:11 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The two clashed in a fury of wind and light magic. “We will reconnect with the seraphim. Even if you beat me. You can’t touch the ones that remain.”

“The ones that remain?” Kaz got all the answers he needed there. They did still hide in Earthland. And they were finding a way home. The two slammed together, gripping hands trying to push one another. The Nephilim flunk Kaz through a wall. The wind mage bounced back with a dash. An explosion of wind sent the Nephilim through two walls. A back room, that held the locations of the other church. A small statue that honored the other bishop there. The Nephilim leapt up, but it was time. Kaz drove his sword through the body of the angel born. “Do you think you are the first Nephilim I have killed? I’ve killed Seraphim before. It's time…hopefully your soul will find its way to illumin.”

Kaz dropped the dead Nephilim and turned invisible as he made his way out and guards rushed in. As he left, he saw the boy from the photo. He dashed by and whispered, “Your family needs you”

exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum