Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking Deeper[ SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

Looking Deeper[ SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:03 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz shambled to the corner of the alleyway. His head felt like it was going to split. His hand ran through his hair trying to soothe his pained mind. A flash of light invaded his vision. His hair looked white for a brief moment. An aftereffect of becoming a vampire again perhaps. He looked at his hands and saw blood for a moment. It was the blood that poured from the murders he committed in the past. The dark deeds of a darker time. But ones he felt even more shallow remorse for. The longer he spent as a vampire the more distant those feelings became. He coils see how they were viewed as so evil. They had lost the ability to feel after decades of life. But it was also efficient.

He shook his head and pulled himself together. There was still more work to be done. The wind mage moved to the next town over to begin the next stage of the hunt. The people seemed so distant from him now. His mind stayed focused on the task at hand.

WC 180

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

Looking Deeper[ SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:04 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
People walked by with farm tools in hand. Small houses dotted both sides of a dirt road. Signs hung haphazardly from a pub and an Inn across the way. The wind mage snuck into the pub. A few passing glances came his way. They were near enough to a city for the people to recognize him. A few of the patrons, leaned over and whispered, ‘what’s a saint doing all the way out here?’ Others began to question to, but they were all grateful to see him there. The barkeep welcomed him closer.

Kaz sat across from the barrel-chested man and requested an ale. Once the man slid the drank over, another patron sat next to kaz and placed jewels on the table. ‘My treat for the…shi…’ he staggered backward, once he saw the pale face and slight tint of red in Kaz’s eyes.

“Don’t be afraid. I’m just here to help.” The mage smiled and replied. Despite feeling a little empty inside, he still had a general care for the people.

WC 170

#3Kazimir Seiryu 

Looking Deeper[ SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:04 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The man swallowed and shifted away. The pub began to recognize the vampiric nature of the man one by one. Kaz had taken off of traveling so much for this exact reason. And staying in the shadows. The hate and distrust was still there. It didn’t matter that he spent his life protecting them. They saw what they wanted to. But he still had a job to do. “Listen I just want information about the local church and I’ll be on my way.”
The pub owner rubbed the back of his neck and pulled up his collar. ‘Look I don’t want to get too involved.’ kaz rubbed his brow, seeing the annoying hesitation that the man garnered.

“Give me that answer and I’ll be on my way. Thanks,” Kaz replied with a smile. The man looked at the other patrons and then wrote the directions on a sliver of paper. Kaz took it in silence and left. He knew they felt more at ease once he was gone. He could feel a shift in the atmosphere. He was still a vampire after all.

WC 183

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Looking Deeper[ SL] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:05 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The wind mage hurried out of town to give them some pieces. He thought about his thirst and the safety he felt with his wife. He should make his way back to her one day. If he isn’t killed before then. The mage came closer to the church grounds. He pressed through a grove of trees in his way. Bushes and briars shifted out of his way. He stepped over a fallen tree and there was the church. A small one buried in the forest. With a shroud of invisibility, he snuck through the open field and past the clergymen. The door was open and he slunk inside. The ceiling was low and modest.

They spoke with loose lips around the mage. All of them mumbling about the grace of the divine. Of illumin. He slipped by a guard and into the back rooms. Tapestries revealed the teachings of illumin. Most likely faked over time. He crouched as others came by, and an office was revealed.

#5Kazimir Seiryu 

Kazimir Seiryu
He snuck inside and cast away his invisibility to conserve mana. He had been invisible for the whole process of making it into the church. Tombs were open and he flipped through them. But it seemed they didn’t know much more than he did. He sighed in annoyance and shut the books. “Fake end again.”

“Not fake to us,” a voice called out. Kaz turned around slowly. Before him, were a couple of Nephilim and humans wearing the symbols of the archangels.

“Listen to me. These doctrines are false. Someone has,”

“You are a devil here to deceive us! I can’t believe a wizard saint would break in and turn against the divine!” Kaz already knew where this was headed. And he couldn’t let this get out. The cultist rose arms against him.

“Please…we don’t have to do this. You can forget that I was ever here.” The cultists lunged forward.

Kaz dodged to the side. “Why are you,” he mumbled as they kept pressing the attack. Would anyone believe them if they did escape? Kaz spun onto the ceiling and crashed down with his sword. Avoiding wind magic that would have given him away.

#6Kazimir Seiryu 

Kazimir Seiryu
The sword flashed in the dark room. The cultist tried to howl in pain but the blade was too swift. They were hardier than the wind mage, but he was hard to catch. The mage turned invisible once more. Blood sprayed against the walls as chests were torn with the swipe of the unseen blade. The cultist’s collapsed to the ground until only a few remained. The others rolled in pain to the ground. Kaz whispered into the ear of the cultist. You’ll leave today but if you ever speak of what you saw…I will find you. He realize as soon as he said it, that it made him sound more villainous than he intended. He saw the image of a different man once more in his mind. A figure that was reaching out to him.

The wind mage stepped out of the room. The cultists lay in pain on the ground. Clergy stormed past. Kaz stepped undetected to the side, letting them pass by. They rushed in to help the cult of angels. On the wall, was a map that outlined another church in the area. A good a choice as any.

exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum