Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

You have alcohol, right? [Pub Crawl]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

You have alcohol, right? [Pub Crawl] Empty Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Mishiko

She swayed while still holding her steady as she was coming here after her little trip in Hosenka. Or was is Dahlia? Mishiko was too drunk to care as she was ready to drink more. Her eyes searched around as she was ready to indulge the fine drinks of this world. She was from this world though, but maybe it was because she was Mishiko that she doesn't remember what the alcohol tastes like in the Earth realm. Quilla would probably know more than she did even if she was the same person. Was she the same? Her eyes wandered as she questioned it. Finally, her eyes spotted a bright place. Her X's marked it so she had to go inside. Calmly, she entered the store and went to the counter. "You... got any alcohol?", she wondered in a serious tone.

The owner just looked at her awkwardly as her looked behind himself and then back at her.

#2Mishiko 

You have alcohol, right? [Pub Crawl] Empty Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:32 pm

Mishiko

"I do, but I doubt it'd be to your liking...", he nervously spoke as she was some unknown woman with a large ass scythe, walking into a bright ass cupcake shop. "I'd like it," she simply spoke softly as she sat in a chair calmly. Her fingers intertwined into each other as she waited patiently. She watched the shop owner go in the back where she assumed was his office or secret stash location. Made her want to go back there herself to see what he all had. When she was drunk, she was happy and calm. Only the worst type of people can make her feel rather angry. "H-here you go ma'am," he reported while uncorking the bottle and handing it to her. She took the bottle, swished it in a circular motion. Her eyes looked through the glass and finally drank the whole thing. She enjoyed the bottle as she wasn't going to be too picky, as long as it wasn't trash.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum