Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serving Servas [quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazimir Seiryu 

Serving Servas [quest] Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:50 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir walked up to the castle in the center of oak. It was as dark as the presence of the resident guild. As the doors opened, the lord walked out to greet him. “You came,” he said in an almost surprised tone. The lord gulped, having not expected the wind mage to actually arrive.

“Yes, I have been meaning to make my rounds anyway and wanted to chat about the current guild situation.” The Lord nodded, understanding it was tense times, but needed to continue with the quest. He sheepishly asked Kaz to grab the flower from the dungeon. An almost comical request given the situation. But Kaz agreed and made his way down into the dungeon. He still enjoyed this small thing.

It was dark in the pits but it felt like home, given his returned, sharpened senses. The flower hung on a high wall. Something that would have been difficult for him to reach when he was page. The wind mage flew up to the top and plucked the flower free then returned to the lord. It was a vibrant scarlet color with lush petals. Handing the lord the flower, the man began to cry softly. Kaz put a reassuring hand and his shoulder.

Servas whipped the tear away and thanked Kaz for coming all the way and for this small act of kindness. With a small bag of jewels, he handed it over to the wind mage.

“Just doing my job,” he remarked even though it had felt like forever since he had done something so fundamentally a part of guild life.

WC 250
exit

Reduction (20% belt, 10%guild, 10% companion, 10% necklace)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum