Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fuyu Ahorotoru 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:34 pm

Fuyu Ahorotoru
Name: Suiton Bouncy Wall
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Suiton's Kiss
Type: Defensive
Element: Water
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Effect: By calling forth water through a stabbing motion in the air, which would then show off its magical blue circle around the tip of one's finger or chosen conduit, the user shapes the water by swishing their hand or catalyst in two directions, which constructs a wall of water that is five meters in length, and is 0.25 meters in diameter. Unlike regular water, the viscosity of it is manipulated to mimic that of rubber. The purpose of this is not only to defend against whatever is to strike the wall of water, but to deflect (not reflect) spells that can't destroy or penetrate its defenses.

Name: Ultimate Answer: Suiton Water Ball!
Type: Offensive AoE
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user forms a small 0.25 meter meter sphere of water by either swirling one of their hands in a circle above their palm clockwise twice, or by drawing a circle in the air with a chosen conduit clockwise twice, both of which forms a blue magical seal. Then, they are able to choose how and when to throw the ball of water, which will fly straight without the influence of gravity. Making contact with a target causes the damage to be that of blunt force, and upon hitting its mark, it will explode outward around itself in a one meter diameter AoE, dealing the same amount of damage as its original target to anything in its vicinity.

Name: Suiton's Razor
Type: Offensive
Range: Contact
Effect: After either swirling one hand around the opposite hand counterclockwise twice, or swirling the chosen conduit in the air counterclockwise twice, the user forms a 0.25 meter sized blade of water around the chosen target through high pressurization. Once someone is attacked with this, the spell will end; however, it can be sustained until then if the user wishes.

Name: Suiton Dance of Life
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 post
Effect: After either making a heart symbol with their hands, or drawing one in the air with the chosen conduit, the user surrounds themselves in a thin 0.25 diameter sized, body shaped bubble of water, which traps fresh air inside its confines and pushes any liquid from inside out of its shell. This allows the benefactor to essentially breathe in environments normally considered too toxic or unsafe (such as underwater).

Last edited by Fuyu Ahorotoru on Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

"When I woke up today, I chose violence."

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells 8e7d532c481f79afd74c4de13322875c

#2Sho 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:54 am

Sho

You need to put actual dimensions on your spells versus just saying D rank sized etc.

Dance of Life: Fine

#3Fuyu Ahorotoru 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Fuyu Ahorotoru
I apologize for the dimension troubles! For some reason I thought I read a rule somewhere that said not to describe that in detail, but I might have just read it wrong, upon rereading the rules. Hopefully this will suffice ^^

#4Sho 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:58 am

Sho

Razor: If its a blade cool but you need to decide if you are going to wield it or launch it not both.

Everything else looks good

#5Fuyu Ahorotoru 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:11 am

Fuyu Ahorotoru
Edited and bumped. Thank you~

#6Khalfani † 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:08 am

Khalfani †
Hey hey.

All these spells are missing spell sizes. At D rank they can be 0.25 meters in size, IE .25 meter ball, etc.

For Suitons Razor, pick duration. Instant or sustained. Sustained just means you can extend it for another post if you choose to do so. Also choose between contact or 5 meters. 5 meters would mean you could use it within that range

Same for Suiton dance, just put self. Also, supplementary spells can't be used on Allies without the correct class, so this spell can only be used on you.

Bump when edited

#7Fuyu Ahorotoru 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:20 pm

Fuyu Ahorotoru
Edited, though I will mention the Bouncy Wall already had its size listed! I apologize for the rest though. Bumped~

#8Sho 

Suiton's Kiss Starting Spells Empty Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:27 pm

Sho

Spells have been approved for usage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum