Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time with Children [Open to SC]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Jai-Han 

Time with Children [Open to SC] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:01 pm

Jai-Han
It was a good question to ask about him, Even if he was unsure of the answer. in some manner it seemed that he was getting tired, other hand he still was trying to press on forward. But in reality Regis had not gotten enough yet maybe it was that easy to pick up form him at this point after he was trying for the most part. It might just been that time to call it for now, maybe even if these children might not like it.

Was he to blame? maybe something that would not upset him if he was to blame for the situation like this to happen where he just up and left"No...I do not think i have gotten enough rest, excuse me for now."Regis with that just seemed to turn away and leave because well he needed that sleep and rest, just so he could carry on.

IF some one did look for Regis beyond this moment, he would be sleeping in whatever room he was told to stay in, in that armour. You could hear him snoring. Putting a paused into the haunted armoured soul that was Regis Karlinius, Until another day.

[Exit]

#27Jikan 

Time with Children [Open to SC] - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:04 pm

Jikan

Amira and Klein looked at their mother Jikan using the corner of their eyes before shifting back to the armored clothed member of their guild. The man's face was hidden from them as well as his body. The only thing they could go off of was the man's voice. And given that it was their first time meeting and talking to the fellow. They were not sure what to expect and tell as signs of how he was doing. They did not have any prior experience to go off.

Jikan on the other hand did. She was the one that recruited him after all. They had no idea how much information she had on the knighted warrior, but, they assumed she had something. And that was better than nothing. And so when she posed the question to Regis. They took it as their mother offering the man an opportunity to go away and rest.

"Oh that won't do. People in my guild must stay sharp and rested. I'll see how you are later, please do get some rest", Jikan said with a soft short nod of her head. Watching the man turn away and walk away likely to rest. Klein, Amira, and Mia waved goodbye as he did so. And with that, the four of them turned away as well. Headed back into the guild building.

[Exit]

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Time with Children [Open to SC] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum