Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Blue! [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fell 

Something Blue! [Quest] Empty Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:23 am

Fell
Fell made his way through the city after collecting a description of the job he took. He just had to help a guy out who is apparently crazy? Didn’t seem too hard. He was sure he would definitely get through this job easily. Sighing to himself, Fell continued his walk to meet with this client. Maybe he should’ve taken that other one that was being suggested. Cerulean eyes watched as a man was acting strange near the outskirts of the city, tilting his head a little in confusion, before he paused a bit away from the man. “Are you Dex? I’m here to help you with your problem or whatever?”

“The blue ball! Finally someone believes me!” Fell wrinkled his nose at the words uttered. That was not the case at all. “We’ll leave soon, it only shows when it’s night for some reason, but it is real. Near the river, it appears all the time and I has to be the culprit of the investigation I have to solve!”

“Okay, okay. Chill out sir.” Raising his hands when the man got close to him. “Lead the way.”

“Right I shall fill you in sidekick.”

“Not a sidekick. I have a name, it is Fell.”

“Mhm. Anyway! When I am near that blue ball, I just feel an unfathomable amount of rage and sadness, I just don't understand why I am the only one who feels this.”

Fell nods as they slowly make their way to the riverside, early evening passing to early night-time quicker than the wood elf was expecting it too. When he reached the riverside with Dex, the gypsy hummed at the strange light glowing, and he had noticed that his client had also fallen quiet. “Mr Miller?” No response. Fell gave a firm nod and approached the weird orb of blue light. Sighing, cautiously Fell reached out to give the slightest touch against the orb.

To say that Fell wasn’t prepared for what happened next was an understatement. The young wood elf instantly found himself stumbling backwards, as soon as he had come into contact with the orb, his hand instantly raised to his head, as he gripped his hair, eyes widened at the scenes somehow entering his mind. What was happening?! He was confused, it was so much and yet so little information. It made no sense at all, and just provided more questions than answers, but there was one thing that Fell did know.

Whoever that person was he saw, was dead there was no doubt about that.

When the pain stopped along with the blinding light, something had attacked the young elf, he wasn’t sure what but he soon found himself on the floor and let out a small groan. His clothes scuffed, and most definitely bruises in the morning.

“Mr Miller?” Turning to the man after they had been shoved away, Fell frowned before quickly getting to the man’s side. “Sir.” Leaning over, Fell felt the soft puffs of breath against his cheek, which confirmed that the guy was only unconscious. “Hospital first. Then sort out everything else.” Carefully but quickly the elf lifted his client onto his back, before making his way towards the city once more, with the training he had throughout his childhood, Fell skilfully dodged anything that would hinder his movements, as he escaped the riverside and made it to the city hospital.

Staring at the man next to him, who had shown up on his way to the hospital, Fell blinked, the other nodded, before introducing himself, and soon both of them were sitting in the visiting room, waiting for Dex to awaken. When his client woke up, Fell nodded to the man, before receiving his reward and bid them farewell, though his mind still loosely wondering what it was that he was shown when he touched that orb earlier.

[Word Count = 643]

Minstrel #F99245 ☽•☾ Desiertian #ED2939 ☽•☾ Fiorian 59A074
☽•☾ Elvish #9E7D36 ☽•☾
STR : 5 | SPD : 8 | CON : 5 | END : 5 | INT : 9

Fell's Files ☽•☾ Fell's Journal ☽•☾ Fell's Logs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum