Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Empty Fri May 06, 2022 12:10 pm

Tempris

How long had it been since Tempris been at this stupid boutique? How long had it been since she was a Rune Knight doing favors for the people to help with earning public support. Yeah, it was either that or trying to make some quick coin since she was such a low ranking member. Right now, it was not for making the rune knights look better. Nope it was for making some quick coin. Mr. Fernando Milano was a good man for that, though he was also a crummy sinner who wasted her time. This time, it was not so much a time waste as she had no rank to pursue nor an important objective in mind. All she was doing was following fate and letting herself move around Fiore in hopes of finding that new place to be and blossom into a new soul with a new motivation on life.

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Empty Fri May 06, 2022 12:30 pm

Tempris

Tempris would enter the Boutique and Fernando Milano would quickly rush up to her to hug and kiss on her the cheek. It had been two years after all and to him, apparently she had changed some how. Though she was still the same nice little knight as before. "Sorry Mr. Fernando... I am no longer a knight. Nor do I wish to have such affiliation with a group that ... I pray I do not have to talk about it." Temrpis' words were quiet but stern. There was some hurt in that sentence and the man knew to let it go. After all, this was suppose to be great. That was... until a certain thing happened. He would not talk about it now. No, instead he brought her into a room were the models were practicing their catwalk. Tempris shivered remembering that time she had to partake in an Empyrean Divine Beauty contest.

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Empty Fri May 06, 2022 2:14 pm

Tempris

The horror of having all those sinful eyes put their sinful opinions on you as you dressed in ways that you did not want too. Tempris shook her head. At the very least, as long as the models did not mind it, she could not say anything. She remembered asking models to partake in this whole event so they were opting in for this. She also would assume they were getting paid. The man was clearly very wealthy after all. So when he pulled her to the side and started talking about how this day was actually terrible. He believed that someone was sabotaging the rehearsals for some reason or another. Tempris sort of stopped listening. At first it was because she like did not care, but now it was because she was excited to possible be able to rid the world of a sinner. With a wide smile on her face, she prepared to take action.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Empty Fri May 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Tempris

So Tempris started talking to all the girls. But well, thing started to get boring again. So like, Veronica was upset that Ashely was taller than her and like had blonde hair. Not only that but all the girls agreed that blonde hair was the prettiest of all hair. However, Suzie thought that Casey had like a better walk and really rocked outfit number 4. So Casey was "accidently" spelling water to make her trip. But then Ashely was secretly using itching powder to make Suzie mess up her dance and like Suzie was taunting Veronica and well this was all stupid. It was a waste of time. If this man was not paying her so much to deal with this, she would have burned everything down. Like the only one who was not being an absolute diva was Roronoa Zoro. For her, she just kept getting lost every now and again.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Tempris 

Tempris C-Rank: Baska - Runway Drama Empty Fri May 06, 2022 2:50 pm

Tempris

It was an innocent mistake since she was not from Baska. What mattered was telling Mr. Fabulous about it. And boi was he upset. Immediately, he brought the 4 trouble makers to the front of his office and ripped into them. Like, they were crying. It was a little cruel. Surely they were suffering but it was what was necessary. The 4 were fired and thus Tempris was thanked and given her rewards. Tempris however did not want to end it there. She asked for Fernando to give her their information so she could consult them. Little did he know, she was not going to just consult them but help them with their suffering. One by one, she visited each girl and spoke to them about suffering and sin. One by one she showed the women how their actions were bringing coldness to this world. One by one, they would be given forgiveness and allowed to visit Illumin, freed from their troubles and suffering. Of course, nobody saw this and the women were thought to have left town. Tempris was exceptionally happy that she could do her mission and help to world. One unfortunate soul at a time. Oh what joy.

800 [20% WC Relic]

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum