Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1: The last journey [Priscilla]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Chapter 1: The last journey [Priscilla] Empty Mon May 02, 2022 5:28 am

Ryuko

It was early in the morning when the white wyvern could be seen flying through the skies above West Fiore. In the aftermath of the explanation of her intentions Esperia and Valerie had decided they would go on this final adventure together, leaving their son in the care of Blue Pegasus for the duration of the trip.

Although she could feel Valerie's presence right behind her, Esperia couldn't shake off the feeling of concern as they descended toward the outskirts of Baska. After all it was here where it all began, and also the memory of her greatest loss lingered.

"We are supposed to meet my informant in Baska. Shouldn't take too long for her to find us, but until then there is some place I'd like to take you to."

As the wyvern slowly reached the ground Esperia patted the creature's neck. "Thank you for the ride Ryuko, we'll be fine here~"

Climbing off the wyvern's back Esperia extended a hand toward her wife, showing she was willing to help her get off the wyvern should she need or desire the aid, after which she turned toward the entrance of the village. "Baska~ The city where it all began..."

#2Elise 

Chapter 1: The last journey [Priscilla] Empty Mon May 02, 2022 7:49 am

Elise
This was entirely a pain in the butt, some what anyway but she was managing to continue moving on forward with this path forward and moving it far easier now days. Surely she was not too far away, but it was a bit of a drag because well. she did not have a fancy flying mount to get around like Esperia did, but she was not envious. It was a good peaceful walk to take while she was heading over, As long as Esperia was still where she thought she was while doing this, But a helpful nose always solved that problem.

Upon catching up she did not complain either."Yet I had to slow down at some points to catch up to you, I guess even if recovering is taking a bit of time. I am not up to standard yet." But she was better in which was the better part. But still she seemed a bit annoyed with herself for being a bit slow. So for now being caught up with her they could continue on what their task ahead was.

After the trip of flight, getting off of the friendly scaled flyer, with the quiet trip."We don't need to kill this one I assume?" referring to the informant, because well if there was anything she could do quickly was take out something that did in quiet even if that life should be entirely behind her. Even then it was most likely a joke anyway, informants only did what they where told.

Taking the hand and getting off of the friendly flyer, She would take time and stretch out slowly to see if anything in some way had still hurt. So far she heard no crack and nothing seemed to stop her currently. So far everything seemed okay no loud cracks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum