Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fishy Bonk 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ikanbi 

Fishy Bonk 4 Empty Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:40 am

Ikanbi
For a change of pace Ikanbi and her associates took a different task, a different series of hunts out in the Astera Cliffs. A long tredge on foot, fortunately they traveled by carriage and Ikanbi was delighted with the marvel of space/time magic her associate had performed to enchant the inside of the carriage. As she stepped inside, she found it to be extraordinarily larger on the inside than she expected, as she stood up tall and walked around the room with height to spare. A most marvelous and interesting spell, she would have to learn it some day she supposed, if it could at all ever be helped. In a way then, she wondered just what she might accomplish with magic and thought of her teacher back in Desierto. A stern man, but a fair one, a good mentor for Ikanbi as she took to the task of defending the prince.

She shoved the thought aside and took to the bar. Yes, the bar. There was a bar inside the carriage, and it was in fact well stocked. Ikanbi eyed her associate with awe. "I'm going to miss you when I go undercover." Ikanbi said to her, and for the first time ever Kirari saw Ikanbi tear up a little. "I am not sure I am going to survive the journey after this one." She admitted to Kirari, and the two of them cheered a shot of Liquor. "I'm not even sure we'll get to do this one." Said Kirari, whom stroked one of her moths that had materialized from her chest.

"You'll be fine." Said Kirari after the drink, and Ikanbi nodded. "It will be that it will be." She said and to Kirari she appeared to have been soothed somehow just by saying the phrase. An admirable trait, she had supposed. Ikanbi walked about the carriage for a bit and conversed with the others, Kirari in tow. After a while, they arrived closer to the designated location that had been marked by the other hunters. "That was no time at all." Said Kirari, and Ikanbi nodded in agreement but said nothing. She pulled her black hood over her head, and donned a black mask that covered the bottom half of her face. Clutching a spear, she set out of the carriage with Kirari and the others and they began the hunt, slithering out across the cliffs quietly into the night, with only the stars to guide them. They rustled around brush, silent as the night, and they could hear the critters and denizens of darkness afoot all around them. They paid it no mind, they were in large enough number that they would be left alone. They circled around, closing in onto the target, a hideous looking mutant bird that had been said to spit acid at fisherman, doing horrible damage to not just them, but their ship, everything on the ship, and unfortunately for everyone that included the fish. That was the real problem, entire supplies of food for the dock were being ruined after hard days of work.

Ikanbi took her spear and plunged it hard into the bird's chest, staking it into the ground before stomping on its neck and violently twisting the pole. She departed with the rest of them, finding one more bird and doing much the same to it as well as she rejoined the others.

Fishy Bonk 4 BgYy4ZU

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum