Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:14 pm

Jai-Han
It had been a fairly long time. Since the man known as Regis Karlinus dragged himself out of any where he was hiding. But something could always tell a person that there was one spot that if you went to at the right time of day. You would find him there. In his tarnished, withered and horribly kept armour.

It had been a long while since Regis learned of the grounds they he kept linger upon and what their reason for being there was. Since them he seems to almost have never felt them along for long, Either out of duty or guilt both would logical emotion to consider for him.

But it had been years so to say since anyone has spoken a word to him. As such it was a good question that he even would speak to anyone now if they caught him, But at least Regis was not avoiding anyone. Knowing very well standing by these grave, their stones bearing the names of his family members. He had no doubt his mother most likely has seen him a few times while he here.

But it never matter because so far they both yet not needed to speak a word to one another while they where. Such was another morning like this was for him, Regis was this time the first one at graves here, All three of them people of value, All she had wished to one day speak to again for making sure of gaining their forgiveness, But the disconnect way still in his mind from how long he had not been around people.

It was just as the sun had risen up that Regis walked over to these graves, His foot steps being the first around. He merely looked around for a moment to see if anything or anyone had done anything while he was gone, If some one wanted to speak Regis. Now was the time.

#2Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:36 pm

Kaito

A portal opens near him and a man over six foot steps out his hood down and his hair pulled back and a exceed on his shoulder, jabbering away to the man about how it would probably look weird to anyone if he just showed up and left stuff on peoples graves the man is carrying a mixed bunch of flowers, a sunflower, and crown made of flowers. He stops in his tracks as he sees the man. "From that build and look, I am guessing you are Regis? I am Kaito of Fairy Tail." He keeps himself calm and he doesn't make any quick movements to cause the man to feel any distress. As Judith said it was rare to see him so he thinks it better to not start on the wrong foot with the man who could end up a new ally or enemy to him.

Revy looks at the man and then looks at Kai. "See someone is here and you are interrupting their morning of these people, he isn't Judith you don't have his blessing to be here." She looks to the man and she hops down from Kai's shoulder. "Sorry for interrupting you sir." Revy bows her head to the man in a respectful way. Kai has himself ready to warp Revy out in case the man were to come at Revy though he doubts the man will attack her he rather be safe then sorry.

#3Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:39 pm

Jai-Han
Was it really a good thing to be known. Maybe but even then in Regis case it only showed that at least one person still talked about him, Even if he had assumed she had moved on enough to forget about him."So....She still watches over me...Like an ever lingering spectre.."It was a strange thing to say about your own mother, But Regis was often mentioned being stuck in his own cycle of ruin and trying to dig himself free of it. So far from his first words you would not assume this was a child of Judith off of his own words.

He did not hide his grimness, like he had been use to embracing that bleak part of life that he might forget what is normal to everyone else."Just as I thought eyes of judgment had left here along time a go, They still seem to speak of me."Regis was in fact out of touch, you could see how far behind he was compared to what Judith told other people. Another possibly is he might have been told he was forgive but still not thinking he would forever be judged.

Now days Katio knew his mother then Regis knew now."But maybe...the harshest judge was the third to arrive here."His reference was to his sister. All the time this voice sounded like a main who could not hide his depression or sadness. Like he no longer slept well anymore and the effect of not taking good care of himself where starting to effect him even if he was trying to continue on and fight it with very little results.

But he was not out right ignoring Katio and Revvy.Signs of the man with morals and a past lingering of honour would show."I assume....She told you it was okay to be here."With that sound of that old withered and tarnished armour moving, Regis moved out of the way of Katio and Revvy. The side he turned too first was the graves of his wife and daughter, Even if he valued all of them equally he did watch over them because their deaths was his fault."Then...Do what you intend."It did not out right sound like permission however Katio would not have Regis in his way of what he was doing. Katio and Revvy just needed to be sure they did not do much else to upset the still rather settled Regis.

#4Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:26 pm

Kaito

He listens to the man speak of himself as he were a ghost his mother still turned an eye to in case he may just reappear one day in the living flesh, Kai can't help but feel a little sad for the man, as his tone even screamed that he was still haunted by his past and he still can't see the lights behind the gates that could set his soul free if he wanted to be free from his chains that bind him.

"I think your sister had forgiven you before the end my friend and even if she hadn't she wouldn't want you to throw more of your life away." His tone is kind and caring even if the man rejects his words he isn't going to fight him in the resting place of these people his family.

He walked up to Judina's grave and he places he bunch of wild flowers at the head stone. He knows the man might not like this so he may not understand why he is doing what he is doing but he doesn't want to do anything to upset the man, so if he is asked why he did what he did he will explain.

He walks over to the other to graves and he placed the sunflower on the child's grave gently and carefully and he placed the flower crown on the dead mothers head stone then he slowly backed away with his head down as if he is giving a moment of silence for the people that rest here, then he looks up to the man who Revy has been watching this whole time. "Your mother did in fact tell me I could visit and pay respects, though I went on a long trip so I was away for a bit so I came here to make sure I did keep my word t pay respects and he respectful. "

#5Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:00 am

Jai-Han
With any other person maybe Katio would have a logical point with, Even Regis seemed to quietly ponder upon it.But that one click to move beyond it might be the ever lingering question to Regis."Did, you ever meet her before her passing?"Since Katio had been mentioning that it seemed he gathered the curious wonder of him if he had or not. Most people who had met or was around her mother at some point had met his sister before her passing anyway. But it might be an interesting question to hear the answer of, At least Regis was not really the judging type even if he seemed to be bleak.

This would also show maybe just how far behind on his mother life he was."Makes me ponder who else, I could expect here."It was a general statement. Since he did not really know that himself, it might be a chance to get on his good side for Katio to mention something if he knew that information, so far at least Regis could be reasonable enough that if Katio did not know that information could just simply say he did not and he would not really pay any mind to it.

#6Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:17 am

Kaito

He looks to the man and he rubs the back of his head. No I hadn’t met her before her passing in this dimension. He knows that probably sounded super weird to the man, with no context. I can go through dimensions and see things, but in his dimension I have heard many a story of her guts and bravery. I guess it is weird that I do this but I think she is watching over you and your mother. He smiles and looks up at the sky.

He looks to the man that says he wondered who else to expect to show up. The main ones I know of are your mother and Kaz. He was often away on requests so he only swings by to make sure no one is doing anything bad near the graves or to try and fix damage before Judith sees it. He knows it isn’t his place to do these things, but he rather that poor woman have less to worry about or be saddened by.

#7Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:26 pm

Jai-Han
He travelled dimensions? Regis also wanted to ask what happened if he did a something really particular, But it sounds like it might create a paradox or something the magic might not allow. So he would hold back the question he had in mind."I see."But he would not pass actual moment to ask such a thing."With in your dimensions, Are the people from them different then the ones here?"Since he was curious about it. It seemed like he was asking a basic question but it was massive hole of never ending answers he did not know of.

At least with that admission, Regis knew both names."I figured....Kazimir would be one who would linger around here every once and a while. Between my mother,father and brother. Aside from you I do not know who else to expect."It seemed Regis was okay and delighted with what Katio did, Even if it was hidden under the helmet that blocked his face.

Regis just let out a sigh."As long, not many strangers visit here like the last group,I am sure this area will remain peaceful."After all Regis was watching, But seemed to respect the ground to not do anything too violent on it.

#8Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:58 pm

Kaito

He taps his chin as if thinking how best to answer this question. Well yes they are different but some differences are minor, like in some I am not alive right now, in others I am a woman, and some I was never born. He looks at the man and he rubs the back of his own head and he smiles, as he thinks he has answered the question the best way that he can.

He tries to remember if he has seen anyone else even once but no other names or images appear in his head for this dimension. Yeah those are the only people that I know of from personally seeing . He smiles at the graves and he hopes they are okay with his offerings to them and their families memories.

He looks back to the man and he slightly tilts his head at him his auburn hair falling over his shoulder. Do random people come out here and cause damage to the graves? Kai looks like he is getting a bit angry about the thoughts people would be coming out here to target these graves.

#9Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:54 am

Jai-Han
the idea of minor might be different, You could tell it might be something even if he might not be able to comprehend."Um...That is minor?"Regis pondered in return to him because knowing your dead somewhere else might be something that sounded confusing."It might be just having some more thought of it, But that is not something most people could manage to understand."Regis said, not harshly by all mean more as something to give him some thought about it.

Even remarking."That sound like the kind of things my mother might be able to comprehend a it better."It was an open thought, Then again even Regis never knew entirely what his mother would know, just merely suggest what he felt some things.

But since he asked."There was a small group of people, My mother had told me some grave robbers were roaming around to attempt to get into my sister grave for her armour, But my father seemed to have fought them off."He was unsure if Katio was around for that situation, Even then his mother did not out right tell him, he was just watching from a far and listening since they were dealt with before Regis had to step in at all.

#10Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:28 am

Kaito

He rubbed the back of his head he guesses it is probably odd to this man that he could speak so easily about him being gone in a different dimension, but dimensions are just other realms there are paths that differ and break of. "Well I guess to add context I should say when I got this power I was greatly over whelmed cause I heard and saw things and felt things. I still struggle with it i am gonna be honest." Kai takes a seat against a tree and looks at the graves.

"It was like I watched myself die or kill people in an instant in my mind, it flooded me and it made me feel so sick, I broke out in feverish cold sweats." He shivered a little with his face in his hands at remembering it seeing flashes of the images he had been shown and the feelings he had felt in those moments, it was like torture to his mind nearly maddening but he knows he had to stay strong and keep moving along.

He snaps out of it and he looks to the man. "Yes your mother is a very kind and strong woman with a very logical mind to boot." He remembers her finding and luring him out the day he showed his face at the fairy tail guild with tea and telling him she still welcomed him even though he did hurt some members, he is un sure how he will ever be able to repay her for that day.

"It is disgusting to hear someone was trying to steal her armor from her dead body." He decides he should probably stand up and stop thinking about the visions he had seen and the torment he may still have to face in the future. "What is your plan to do going forward from here? Will you stay to guard here or go look for an answer that still seems to evade you?" He looked at Regis with a soft smile, he knows the man owes him no answer as the man may not even have an answer that he could even want to give nor have found them self yet.

#11Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:34 am

Jai-Han
The reality of it was not gone on him it seems."At least it seemed you are able to admit it."Regis could reply to it while having in mind, he had to ponder a few things for him self even he was just about brave enough to ask something that would have been a bit personal but then withdrew from it."In theory with out it seems your magic work, seeing alternative situations in life."But he would learn into learning it a possibly of something like that was possible."There is...a time line these people are alive correct?"It seemed if anything it could lead into tempting Regis to get his hands on that kind of magic,But he was greedy with what he would want to do with it and he would most likely mess a few things up."Could you....bring people into different dimensions?"The way he asked this Katio could pick up slight derangement with in him.

Like giving an answer almost seemed to be able to give Regis some kind of idea, What exactly the idea was he would not know unless an answer was given to him from Katio."My mother is....an strange woman. An ever peaceful and delighted person...Yet you could not help but feel like she always has a strange view of life,fate and death."But did not fully mention any details on it, It might be something that Katio might have to learn himself, Because well there was always other things more interesting at the time to speak about.

It was a good question that almost seemed to leave Regis quiet upon."You pose...an interesting question to me."Most people should be pretty basic answer. To a man ever lost in thoughts where he could go."I do not have for such a situation."It seemed he had not thought about it yet. But he let out a sigh."At least here, even if grim it is peaceful."Something needed to break Regis into that change and he was not trying himself, which was either sad or depressing.

#12Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:22 am

Kaito

Kai looked at the man and he rubbed his chin. "It is more I saw the thread that made it possible, so I can neatly ender and leave without causing a rift." He wasn't sure if that really was what it was but it was really the best he could come up with on the spot. He looked into the mans helmet what he asked this question. "I think the only extra dimensions I can do that with are my personal domain and to port across the country. I wouldn't use it to pull people out of other dimensions anyways no matter how badly I'd like to meet my mother." After he said that last part he covered his mouth ashamed he had spoken it out loud.

He takes a deep breath and he looks back at the man. "But that would mean I was to intrude into someone else's life, which could only lead to bad results. If you gain a power like this don't seek that out. Hold the ones you loved here in this dimension in your Heart and do not let go for anything." Kai's words sounded grim and dark but in tone they were words to help keep this man on the straight path and not seek power to try and change something that can't be changed no matter how bad someone might want to.

Kai pondered this, he speaks true she has always spoken oddly like she was an outsider of it more from the view of someone studying it and observing more then actually doing it, but she still had kindness in her voice. Kai wonders if maybe he missed something when she was telling him stories, some clue to the answer to what Regis said or made it sound like he might know. "I see what you mean, do you know why?" He looked to the man.

He thinks about what Regis could do. "I know I have no rights to tell you what to do. If I were in your shoes I  would seek out my mother, rekindle our relationship and use that strength I regain to set out and refine my purpose and find my new place maybe even find love again. Even if it would take time I would do my best. Having been alone in the dark so for long would have probably left me a little jaded toward the world. I think there is still time to reclaim that light in your heart and to help the world in your own way."

He puts his hand out to the man as if offering a rope to someone that is slowly sinking further in quick sand, he Has a friendly and kind smile that reflects that he seems to like the man even if the man detests himself there are people that will see the worth in him even if he is blind to it. Kai wants to help this man and his broken wings to climb back from the pit he has found himself in Kai isn't gonna give up on him, Kai isn't gonna let him down, Kai isn't gonna run around and hurt him if he needs him.

#13Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:59 am

Jai-Han
It seemed maybe that he did understand that with in the retrains of the magic risk a few things."I understand.."It seemed it was a moral code that kept some one from ruining something else in which was something Regis could respect."My reason for that ponder is greedy...Do not mind the thought of it anymore."He was already seemingly okay to move on from that subject because well it would only give him a greedy desire for such power for himself. Just so he could see his wife and daughter again, If anything Regis would ruin and break a few dimensions because of his own desire.

So Regis would just quietly move on."It seems it is better I never have that magic."He would mention for good reason because it was just now risky, Regis would not admit it openly at this point, He would have used the magic to bring his wife and daughter back form another reality where they are almost exactly the same to the ones gone from here, Maybe even considering bringing an alternate Judina back as well to fill the void of the missing family member.

For the ponder of his mother."I do not know, it a just how she always been since I was about as tall as your companion."Considering the difference now, It showed Judith had been that way for many years. Even mentioning to him."It is almost like when I was ten years old, I use to think if I spoke her name or call mom three times in a row anywhere she would just show up...she had...interesting ways of working."It sounded silly and childish but that was when this man was ten years old.

Eventually it seemed he let out a sigh."Are you think I should really go speak with her? You are sure about that how?"It was a good question he would pose, since how long it had been since they had a conversation, it seemed Katio could get Regis to continue on, Just fair unsure with his first request of talking his mother.

#14Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:26 am

Kaito

Kai breaks out into a cold sweat at hearing the man say that about Judith cause when he was at the guild he had felt the same way like she was just ripe to appear at the slightest utterance of her name or a problem like she had been just standing there in the shadows or had a divine ability of just summoning herself to someone she wished too.

there are never sures there are ideas, I figure you may owe her a little, she doesn’t warp your story or say she would not welcome you back. You have and will always have that spot in her heart, don’t wait to long and end up with regrets is what I am saying. He really can’t talk as he had regrets himself but he felt this man needs to go and see her or meet her when she comes to this spot herself. He wasn’t gonna push the man to do it cause he might still need time, but it could be a treat for she mother to speak to that which still wretches at her heart.

#15Judith Karlinius 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Judith Karlinius
Almost as if the talks of fate and it's twist seemed to carry it's own sense of humour Judith was actually showing up as they were speaking about her like she was some kind of always lingering and listening phantom. But keeping in mind Regis was still expected the under five foot tall woman. Not the five foot three inches tall elf woman with horns. But as Regis went one and talked about it, With in the background behind Regis the outline of horns was starting to be seen that feeling Katio had was some kind of feeling that Judith was in the area.

Judith being an elf was quiet on her feet, her foot steps did not seem to make a sound. But while Regis was talking She would stop just right behind him and waited. Kind of exactly how Regis mentioned her just showing up. Was Judith at this point truly some kind of future seeing daemon or something? Then she stood completely still and waited making no sound at all. Judith was one mere woman she seemed to know many things and pull them off, Only most likely because of age and knowing for own children.

#16Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Jai-Han
It seemed Regis yielded to that as well."I guess you have a fair point, I should go speak to her and my father, I am unsure were exactly they live right now, would you be willing to show me?"Regis asked politely and rather well mannered, Something that once you realize he was Judith's oldest child might not shock to know he has such behaviours."My father is a different story, The grumpy old man he is."Regis was use to his father being grumpy where Katio might have an entirely different experience of him. But now to get to the interesting part.

Regis turned around because they assume they would be leaving to some one he did not know behind him, His reaction was a bit different as he might have turned around slowly he actually got scared and jumped out of reaction and landed on his back."Who are you exactly?!"Regis said in confusion and small amount shock because he was actually scared for a moment. Katio was now witnessing Judith interact with her own children. One she had not seen in person in a while. For now on the ground was Regis and over him watching was his mother Judith.

#17Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:01 pm

Kaito

Kai had seen the woman out of the corner of his eye walking up on them from behind Regis and he now knows why he had, had that feeling cause it was true, she had just snuck up on them, her elf traits in full display and from the look on her face she was enjoying herself with this. He wonders how much of their talk she had overheard. When he sees the man fall to the ground he walked over to him and he put his hand out to help Regis up as both of them are protected so he feels no fear of hurting the man in the least with his curse.

"Not to ruin her introduction it seems the boogeyman has got us again." He laughs softly with a smile. "How much did you hear?" He wonders if she will even tell him if she had been here long or not, she was usually good about not embarrassing people if she didn't have too.

#18Judith Karlinius 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:52 am

Judith Karlinius
The boogyman interesting thing to say she was. At least Judith knew entirely how to deal with this situation."You are far behind on the times my dear son, You have a fair amount to learn in terms of your family and their life." Judith mentioned to Regis casually. So far Judith seemed so far happy and casual."But I see some one else wanted to show you a step forward to improve your life."There was a normal smile upon her face while she was talking about the situation. So far just leaving him on the ground for the moment, She would let him get up on his own.

But to Katio's question. Judith had a far more simple answer."Not a lot, But I can only assume what this situation is about."Judith most likely was here because she just wanted too. Then again she was sneaking around to make sure no one was really going to do any of the other things mentioned before that was happening. So it was most likely why she was here. It just happen that Regis was here and she arrived at that time."But I do thank you for managing to keep him here long enough."That most likely did not help the situation at hand.

#19Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:29 am

Jai-Han
Regis did not leave himself on the ground for long, He would pick himself up slowly and get back on his feet since he was over his shock of having some one just kind of show up behind him."You call me such things, Yet you do not look like her."The situation seemed a bit worrying for Regis did not seem right now to believe his mother grew various things ways and things was before her now."You speak like her yet I do not quite believe you."But Regis did not seem like he was going to be hostile in anyway.

He seemed rather unsure still. But he would just stand still for now kind of waiting for Judith to show a sign or something in some way that could prove she was who she was claiming. Would have to ponder if that was the answer Regis might want? Katio was here an interesting time,Because there as not really any tension here. But at least Katio could go something if he really felt needed, Or wait and see if Judith might embarrass him in some way only a mother could do, Since Judith has that power too.

#20Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:16 am

Kaito

Kaito steps back out of the way and looks at Revy who looks like she is excited to see what will happen will they rekindle a family divided or will they turn bitter and reject the other there is only one way to find out and that was to watch them and wait to see if they can do it. Kai stands beside Revy then sits back against the tree with Revy so they are out of their way but close enough to be called upon if Regis finds himself to need back up in this situation, he doesn’t really think she changed much besides her hair color changed she grew a little and the horns but he wasn’t gonna interject as this was not his moment but theirs he was as excited as Revy about seeing how this meeting will change and form a new path for this man who hid away from the world.

Revy is holding her bag and shaking a little cause she was on edge of how this tension will break if it will disappear or if it will grow between them. Kai pets her head and he wonders if this is gonna end well and what it will bring.

#21Judith Karlinius 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:25 pm

Judith Karlinius
There was a slight look of of sternness upon Judith's."Well Regis Marcus Karlinus, If you were a smart oldest child as I raised you to be, You would have crawl out of that pit of despair long a go and chased a dream of a new life long ago."Something typical of a mother is to mention full name of a person with how quickly Judith mentioned it, It seemed she had prepared for it."Or why don't you just walk into that hall of recruitment for the Rune Knights like you dreamed of and just join them already?"Judith was dropping some pretty good things on him in terms of info and likeness.

Far different then the sweet and happy elf lady Katio was use to seeing."Rather then just hiding in the wood with face in disgrace moping like you have done for years."The stranger part Judith was not yelling at him either just coldly stating it."You think you would have learned these lessons after your sister tried to hire you into them long before her passing, But yet you did not."If Judith wanted to see Judith parenting, It was happening before him now.

But notice how Judith never called Regis a disappointment nor did she ever call him anything negative for the most part."Your father was far more welling to come and drag you from that tent you sleep in, Take that armour off of you and build you a new one in the hope you just tried."Yup she was pulling out all of the stop, while not even attempting to explain why she was an elf now or why she had horns, Just more giving her son a pep talk like he needed it. Judith was showing that even if she did not look the same, She still cared.

#22Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:59 pm

Jai-Han
It seemed even if Regis was a bit tense as these pieces of information just started coming out, Then again with how she spoke it seemed it was getting to the point where she knew, Because so many details were more something that his mother would know, But Katio did not. It was like a mini history lesson to the inner workings of Judith's family and they just seemed so peaceful and settled, With Regis being the first to stain it figuratively.

Since it was all making sense he just kind of seemed to think for a moment then just kind of put aside what was mentioned by his mother."Are you gonna explain exactly why you got taller and have horns?"Regis asked in return. Since it was still not explained Just getting berated.

Then well, it was just time to think and ponder upon what was spoken to him for maybe she was right.But he still wanted to know why his mother looked so different but he was not getting that answer either."But you made your point mother."it was a simple move a long at least, Scary he might seem but Regis seemed like he was not going to do anything else.

#23Kaito 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Kaito

When she started to lay into the man Kaito watched with baited breath as he had seen Judith go mother mode before but this time around he could tell she was making sure she get into that heart of Regis even if she herself had to rip the walls from Regis' heart. Kai now had a better understanding of what it was really like to have a mother when you disappoint them they are gonna tell you the facts and clearly Judith had been ready and waiting for this day so she could both give her son a piece of her mind yet still lowkey letting him know she and her husband had been thinking of him while he was away in self isolation away from those that he had once held dear.

Kai and revy hold back a laugh as Regis tried to turn the conversion back to why she was an elf instead of really reacting to the statements she had made, Kaito thought this might be the first time he sees Judith throw a punch at someone for giving her sass back when she was speaking from a place of love and respect for the person she is talking to.

#24Judith Karlinius 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 am

Judith Karlinius
At least it seemed to go to a simple and easily conclusion, Maybe Katio was right Judith might have been planning this for a while and was just waiting for the perfect point to have this plan go into action, But unless Katio asked this might just be a wonder upon his mind."You can either speak to me about it later or speak to your father about it."Then Judith simply pointed to the exit towards town and would simply mention to Regis."Go towards town, find a house no too hard away from Fairy Tail that has a massive mount of plant and garden in the backyard."She was giving him instructions for good reason to start getting him out of here.

"You will know what house it is when you see it, Don't bother knocking you will be expected."
Yes it was a really long time coming of a plan. Then simply mentioning it she would end it with."Do not delay yourself and go. Now."To think Judith was not mad, Just being a serious mother for once in her life.

Then with Katio and Revvy, Judith seemed to go back to normal with her normal friendly smile and delight manner of being she just simply said to Katio and Revvy."I am sorry you had to be here for this, But it was a chance I was not going to miss it."For good reason, All pieces were just in place and she needed to be sure she did not miss it at all.

#25Jai-Han 

A Son Long Gone, But Has Not Forgotten.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:20 am

Jai-Han
By all mean he was not monster or beast, Regis was still a man. Understanding his mothers point he kind of just knew maybe it was far better not to argue with this and merely just go off and do what she said to do."I assume father will be there."Regis mention causally, in his mind anything his father said could be much worst but he kind of just had to deal with in the end.

Regis was running from problems and avoiding talking to the right people. But he remained quiet as he just left on his own accord, He did not say good bye to Katio or Revvy just walked away, Not that he was in trouble or shamed just listen to what he was told too. Off to hopefully and finally getting help. He would have to return to his tent later, Leaving Judith, Katio and Revvy to speak.

[exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum