Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:35 pm

Kaito

The mage walks around the guild and he wonders where and what he should be doing, he carefully walks around people and he guessed he should use this time to meet new people that have come from far and wide and see if they are having fun and enjoying themselves or if they are in need of anything refreshment or information wise.

He hears Revy calling his name following right behind him he guessed she must have gotten done with helping with the extra little tasks around the guild hall so he guessed she can meet at least one new person. The exceed tapped her foot and put her hands on her hips in a huff. Judith told you no hood being up inside mister, today is an event now down. Kai sighs and puts his hood down so his face is exposed then goes back to looking for anyone he thinks might be in some need of service or help.

He things he spots someone by the edge of the party that looks a bit in need but he couldn’t really tell from a far where they were from or if they really needed it his cloak flowing around him as he walked to the person. Anything I can help you with today, I am Kaito of fairy tail. his voice is a little nervous and shaky as he was not use to or comfortable in large groups like the one he is surrounded in at the moment with the event.

(253)

#2Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Amir †
Amir was really starting to feel like Mr.Fiore wide. The young scholar had made his way over to East Fiore for the first time. He had wanted to see the hometown of Kailaini but made a stop in Magnolia. He was stoked to find out that a festival was going on here. This was a great chance to meet some people from the Fairy Tail guild. He was interested in the place and rumors of such an ancient guild. Amir had to wonder if he would even see the legendary Kazimir, the guild master of Fairy Tail.

The party looked like it was in swing, Amir was having a hard time trying to decide on the best way to approach others. ”Anything I can help you with today, I am Kaito of fairy tail.” A voice sounded off close to him, surprising the scholar. He had not even noticed the fact that he got the other mages attention.

“Hi…. Wait, did you say Kaito?” Amir had read about the name before. The man was an up and coming mage. Who knew the man would be in Fairy Tail. “I have heard about you” Amir gave the man a once over, noting the hood. “I guess enough people know of you for you to try and hide your appearance.” Amir did not want to make too much of a spectacle of meeting a named mage. It was just impressive as he had only met mages of that caliber inside his own guild hall.

#3Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Kaito

The mage looked a bit confused at the man that stood before him and he rubs the back of his own head. Well where ever you read about me must have had some really bad intel if you say that. he looked the other mage over and he wondered why he seemed so excited to meet him. Cause if your intel was good you would know I usually wear a mask and my hood up. he rubs his chin with a nervous smile and he steps back a bit so the man doesn’t feel crowded by his presence.

The red exceed looks up at the man and puts her hands on her hips then points at him. In a strong confident voice. It is rude not to introduce yourself you know, like your name and your guild like he did. Kai laughs softly at the red exceed and realizing she in fact just did the same thing to him. He figures he should ask the mage for his forgiveness for his partner knowing she is feel a wee bit stressed from all of the party prep.

You are alright sir, her name is Revy she is my partner exceed please excuse her for her out burst sir. Kai bows his head to the man in front of himself to ask forgiveness for his partners outburst and rudeness to him.
(229)

#4Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:49 pm

Amir †

“Oh. That is a surprise. Well, I guess I can't always believe everything I read.” Amir was aiming to smooth over any hostility that could have developed. “I do not mind. The cat is right. My name is Amir Nuit. I am from Infinity Wolves, a guild based in Astera, a part of Western Fiore. A pleasure to meet you both.”

If it was another time Amir would have been happy to talk to an exceed. He would have even taken the chance to study the cat's possible magic. This time he did not feel like doing it. It was more so because he had a larger sample size of magical cats. It made the one in front of him seem less special. The only thing that stood out on the exceed was the red fur.

“I would hazard a guess that you are only here because of being a member of the guild. Do you have any recommendations of the various restaurants or entertainment around here? I am not familiar with the area. It will make it interesting to see what you have to say.”

Amir was practicing his ability to commit to small talk. It would not hurt him to pick the brains of the mage and exceed duo. It was best for him to always learn and find out new things. Finding out about Magnolia and the territory of fairy tail was a bonus.
[237 /490]

#5Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:38 pm

Kaito

Kai is glad that this mage is willing to put the hostility the exceed had shown behind himself, as Kai was not looking forward to the backlash that could have cause between guilds and the chewing out he would have faced from the guild mother Judith if he had ended up upsetting a member of a different guild such was the night pack of infinity wolves. It is nice to mean you Amir, I do hope you will enjoy your time in the city of magnolia.

He wonders if this man has some kind of mind reading power to have asked that question of him and he smiles nervously and rubs that back of his head. Was it that obvious that I was only her because of the guild? He hated to admit it but he was really only here at first because he was part of the guild but soon after he started having fun greeting and seeing and meeting new people at the guild hall. Kai wonders if Lani and yuurei are stalking around at this party or if they might have had too busy of a schedule.

Well there are a few choice places to see before you are gone. He was unsure if he was to test him or if it was serious work. There is a little tea house, a few restaurants spread evenly among the city. he had never made it a habit to study the town even if he had lived her.
(249)

#6Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:11 am

Amir †
The scholar was listening to the mage and signaled to help staff. He had them bring over a few drinks to sip while they chatted. Amir was viewing the Fairy Tail mage as being socially awkward and wanted to help loosen him up. Amir decided the best way to do that was by making sure everyone drinks. The cat included.

“I only commented as people who wear hoods do so to avoid others. It would make sense for you to only come to a public event if it was because someone was close to you, and they asked you. Your guildmates included.”

Amir took a sip of the drink he procured. The guild had really impressed him; the lychee wine in question had a refreshing flavor. Amir made a mental note to try and procure a keg of it for later. He wanted to take some time to savor the flavor.

“The places you suggested do sound pleasant. I will make sure to try them out. If you ever come to Astera I have some places I can recommend for you. A decent sushi place and a place that makes tea.”

The scholar was wondering how to bring up the topic of magic. He was curious as to what the fairy tail mage was capable of doing. Amir would challenge him to a spar except he had not worked on offensive magic in a while. It was a shame to say that he lacked fighting abilities.

[246 /736]

#7Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:54 am

Kaito

He looks at the man as he called for drinks he wonders how he is gonna break it to this man that he and Revy don’t drink alcohol and this man seems like he likes to control the flow of the conversation, Kai is unsure how to deal with this as he is not use to that. Sorry we don’t drink sorry to disappoint you. Also I wear a hood and a mask cause I am cursed. he pulls up his sleeve revealing his arm is fully bandaged to his shoulder.

He makes a portal with a hand movement and pulls out juice for him and Revy. Revy looks at the guy wondering why he was trying to get Kai drunk and what he is going planning with all of this stuff to do when that happened. Revy wasn’t sure she should trust this man in the least bit.

So what all can you do with your magic ? he sits and Revy tells him it is was really rude,  to ask that. He sees that there a lot that could go wrong but he didn’t want to be rude to the young man.

(194)

#8Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:49 am

Amir †
The thought of being turned down on a drink never crossed his mind. It was a situation that had never happened before. Amir assumed the mage and exceed were old enough to drink. It was just mind blowing that they did not. Could it be a Fiorian thing? Could the man have a rare degenerative disease that made him allergic to alcohol. None of the reasons made mental sense, as he kept the thoughts from the surface of his face.

“Sure no problem. Not everyone drinks. I would ask about what curse but since that is more private I will refrain.”

Amir took a deep drink from the drink. He gave the empty glass back and prepared to double fist the remaining two. The scholar refused to waste such sweet tasting wine, it was better than the pissed in swill at his guild hall.

“I cannot do much with my magic at the moment. Ironically I was not formally trained for combat. I am learning and applying my magic to the field now. My magic was used to really help me with my research into magic and the like. I guess I am more theoretical and help behind the scenes of item development.”

It was a sad truth that the scholar had to do more practical work. His latest dive into the possibilities of using butt cheeks to summon thunder was not well taken among the academic circles. Amir believed that thunderclap magic would have paved a way for a lot of mages learning the art of magic. The old fogies just lacked imagination.

[264 |1,000]

#9Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:49 am

Kaito

The man rubs the back of his head, it was just a personal rule, plus him getting drunk in a crowd of people he could end up hurting was just himself asking for trouble and would probably end up with him regretting himself showing up. He promised Judith he wouldn’t make an excuse to just vanish or wear his mask in front of the guests. Yeah it is just a personal rule, gotta keep myself sharp I case anything happened. It is fine, if something happens and I take off my gloves or my skin gets exposed don’t make direct skin contact with it. You might just see how you die or how you would fear to die.

He sees the man take a deep drink of the wine and he smile Judith seems to always please with her drink choices to the members and visitors. I see you are quite enjoying it. Just be careful or it might sneak up on you. he teased a little to try and be more friendly.

I am still getting the hang of my magic, cause I really had only just got this magic thrust upon me. he rubs the back of his head with a nervous smile clearly showing he is high rank but is still trying to take the reigns of his fate and standing. That still sounds respectable to me in my opinion, that work helps us advance how we do things so keep it up and don’t feel disheartened cause you can’t level buildings or warp or such be true to your heart and yourself. He does a dumb innocent child like smile and points to his heart with his thumb.

Revy giggles a little, this new man seems a little stiff and stuffy but Kai didn’t seem to notice she hopes the guy doesn’t over drink, though as he drank the first glass so smoothly, she thinks it may not be the first time this man might of gone to the wind as she thinks she had heard it called.

(344)

#10Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:42 am

Amir †
An occupational hazard for the inquisitive type is to test stuff. Amir was curious to feel the sensation of the curse or study it. It was a shame that he did not wish for a permanent affliction. If the curse was too big of a problem and Kaito mentioned it, then Amir would pull all out the stops to find out about it. That would be his joy as a researcher.

“Actually, I cannot say I feel bad. I feel like my research is useful. That makes me happy. I just need to get more familiar with battle. I think there would be no shame in being a warrior and a scholar so to speak.”

Amir was not moderately drunk or even tipsy, a heavy drinker by bloodline he was fine. The drink did help ease the tension in his body. It allowed Amir to be more loose and keep the conversation going between the three of them.

“I just find the idea of spatial magics like yours to be fascinating.” If the scholar did not know that the mage was spatial after seeing the warp holes, at this point, he would just have to beat himself to death with tofu.

[201 |1,201]

#11Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:10 am

Kaito

He wonders what a warrior and a scholar would dress like he has a dumb image of a built person in a like scholars robes benchpressing books and casting spells, while saying smart things, he knows that’s stupid but it made himself laugh a little at the thought. Then shoot for it and don’t let anyone tell you different.

The cat wonders if this man is being fully honest about his motives cause something seems off about him. So what brought you here? This is the first Infinity Wolves member she had seen so she wondered if this man was really with them or not as she hadn’t heard of another of them being here at this time.

He looks at his hands and he wonders if it is really anything special beside the fake he feels a dragons power coursing through his veins and that he hand smell really well. Yeah it is cool but it is also dangerous. So it is a great power that comes with great responsibility, so it is a good thing my master doesn’t know I have it. He laughs softly unsure what his master would think of him having such a power at his finger tips.

(203)

#12Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:58 pm

Amir †
Amir was amused by the expression Kaito made when thinking about a muscle scholar. It was a face that felt a bit naïve. Amir did not think it was an act if it was he did not currently care. It was not like he was expecting an attack in the guild or on Magnolia anytime soon.

The scholar finished a sip of his wine before talking to the red haired exceed. “I showed up for fun and games. Not that I would pass on any rare books or research opportunities that showed up as well. A chance to learn and improve is a good chance.” Amir at this point developed enough experience to converse with the cat race. He was treating the exceed as an equal in the conversation than as a supplementary animal.

“Eh. I at least hope you mean master as in teacher or fun sex buddy. If you mean as in slavery I can help liberate you. There should not be any slavery going on in Fiore.” The thought of that abhorrent practice making a comeback filled him with anger. Amir would make sure to wipe out anyone who practiced the art, here or abroad. The blood of slavers will run rampant in his presence.

[208 |1,409]

#13Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:47 pm

Kaito

Kai laughs at the man speaking of him saying master. "Yes I mean master as in teacher, she is grumpy high elf. Who trained me to fight and taught he my original magic that I no longer have the ability to use." He sighs and sits back slightly leaning his chair backwards and he looks at the ceiling "Sort of feel like my wings got clipped losing that magic."

He didn't hate his new magic, he found it very useful but now he wonders if by it changing maybe he has strayed from the path he was meant to walk, would his master reject him, would he heal from this pain. To much was left to chance nowadays.

Revy smirked at the guy and wondered if he was really like this or if he was just acting cause he seemed almost unreal to her, but she hadn't been around a lot of smart people just Kai who sometimes is smart other times he is naïve and unpredictable. "I hope you find your books and knowledge that you are seeking and gain the magical power you seek." She bows her head and she sips on her fruit punch as Kai starts sipping his fruit punch as well.

(206)

#14Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:25 pm

Amir †
The infinity wolf scholar felt his ear perk up at the mention of high elf. They were a rare type of demi human that he had never come across before. The vampires in his family contributed to their genocide so seeing any near Minstreli would be close to impossible. The fact that he had one as a teacher spoke volumes to his potential. It could be said that maybe Amir was underestimating him this entire time.

“You can always learn again or learn something new. Don’t think too hard about it because the past has already happened.” Amir did not want the fairy tail mage to feel too bad. This was supposed to be a fun event. The party was in full swing, the music was going, and it was a great time to have a party. It would be like pouring water on a kitten.

The exceed spoke to him, giving him encouragement. Amir found it slightly ironic that the sentiment was returned. “Thank you. Learning is a never ending quest. I will try my hardest to maintain the trek on the road to this wisdom.” Amir gave the cat a large smile and polished off the drink in one hand. He only had one drink left to finish. Amir was lucky his liver was able to work harder than a red light brothel. It could be speculated that if his body was stronger he could start drinking by the barrel.

“I think even while having some technical clipped wings. You can learn to fly again.”

[257 |1,666]

#15Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:39 pm

Kaito

He sets his chair down a little and shrugged at the mans words he knows they mean well but he had that magic a long enough time To feel like he lost a piece of himself. "Yeah I am already learning to be a dragon, so I guess anything is possible, in this world." His chair falls backwards as he leaned back again and he goes through a portal with the chair and he reappears with his chair on all fours and he smiles nervously rubbing that back of his head a little bit embarrassed at what just happened.

Revy sighs and rubs her temples at her partner being stupid and nearly hurting himself. "Don't end up like him stay on your path to knowledge and gaining your power." She pulls a paper fan out of her bag and hits Kaito on the head with it, the stands tall and proud that she is alive and not gonna go back down from setting Kai straight.

"I guess what I should ask is are you having fun here tonight or do you need something." He smiles at the man and he starts to stand up in case he needed something that Kai could easily go and get him real fast rather it ne another drink or go more toward the music for entertainment.

(228)

#16Amir † 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Amir †
Learning to be a dragon. The words sounded odd to the young scholar until he remembered a few details. The main magic that was able to do that was dragon slayers. He spent a year reading about it in the spiral library. That would mean the mage that he was talking to was not just any spatial type mage. Amir was speaking with a dragon slayer spatial type mage it was a rarity on top of a rarity. The pure research potential from this mage was gold.

Amir polished off the last drink in his hand. He called the servers to collect them. His body was feeling pleasant from the alcohol in his system. It was not enough to give him a buzz just enough for him to know it was present. He was happy with receiving more encouragement from the exceed. Amir was slightly worried the exceed may have been brain damage but it was not his place to judge. A special needs cat requires just as much love as a normal one.

“Yes. I am having a great time. The staff is hospitable and the guild is very kind. I cannot say I have had this much time in a while.”

No sooner than the words exited his mouth that a rumble sounded, shaking the guild hall and fluttering some light debri downl. Amir could faintly make out some screaming as an alarm started to go off.

“Looks like trouble has arrived at your guild hall. It would only be the right thing to do if I provide you with some assistance. We can continue chatting and getting to know each other as well.”

The offer was only made because Amir wanted to get closer to the newfound dragon slayer. The principles behind the curse and the magic on Kaito’s body was of too much interest to pass up. Amir would have to shamelessly stick himself close to his newfound friend. He would follow the spatial mage and exceed out towards the source of all the ruckus.

[339 |2,005]

[Exit]

+7 Intelligence
400 Fame
250,000 Jewels
10,000 Experience

#17Kaito 

Greeting A new friend. (Closed)[FTU-Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:23 pm

Kaito

Kaito was not sure if this well spoken man was just trying to blow smoke up his ass or if he was having an actual good time, the mage really didn't have time worry about the finer details of the art of speech this man was using on him, as the rumbling started and kai swept up Revy in his arm on his shoulder and he helped get people out, using his magic to catch any debris that might end up falling down on the people as they head to get out of the guild. "Seems I am a trouble magnet around these parts."

Revy agreed that the man had a point that he had become a trouble magnet that just seemed to attract it every where he goes now a days without fail. She knows this isn't Kai's fault but she knows he needs to be ready for whatever it is that he and this man will be facing. Kai nods to the man accepting that he will take the mans help in what ever is gonna happen.
(Exit)
(181) (2087/2000)

+7 Intelligence
400 Fame
250,000 Jewels
10,000 Experience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum