Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deja vu [Atani]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:07 pm

Lee Nakamura
NPC:

LeeAnn was on the first floor of the guildhall. She was tired and run down lately with all the extra work. Though, Lee refused to ask for help, seeing as she didn't want to burden anyone else with it. It was her guild and her building. Everything was in her name. She was piled with papers and sighed, head-desking. Luckily, she managed to force herself to ask Atani to help her with the paperwork. It was to help transfer everything into her name. Her grandfather did place it in her name, but to help work everything over. They still had to perform his funeral once the family recovered. She thought about her parents and Uncle. Tadashi was at least up and at them helping her with the maitnence of the guild. It was starting to come along since the founders had come to her request.

Liam, her personal guard, was outside staring out of th window. He was expecting something of some sort, but Lee had no idea what she was doing. She rather not bother with it. "Thanks for the help, Atani. I really appreciate it. Sorry to bother you with it. Astrid usually helps me, but she is being overworked with taking care of my parents and her father right now" she smiled. The good news had arrived they would live, which was a huge weight off her shoulders. AFter several minutes, Liam had not moved. It was really itching at her. Finally, she gave in.

"Liam, what in the hell you doin'?" She called out loud to him which made him jump. Nervously, he twidling with his hair like he always had done. They knew each other since they were both young. His father, Connor, and her father were best friends in their days as Rune Knights. Lee found him to be too reserved much like his elder brother, but at least he was willing to hold a conversation, unlike Alex. Though, sh could read he was more nervous than usual. He was hiding something by his nverous habits of playing with his hair and tapping his foot. She narrowed her eyes and got closer, smelling the anxious energy. "Spit it out, Liam. What are you hiding? Are you expect a package? Or someone to show up" she hissed.

He gulped. "We're getting some surprise guest..." he rambled a little. LeeAnn narrowed her eyes then punch the wall beside him, leaving a small indent. "What did I tell you about telling people about this place. It's a santuary til' my parents and the other Nakamura's recover" she hissed. Quickly, she grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him against the wall. Her eyes had turned a darker shade of frost blue then red within a instant. "Lee...p-pl-please calm down. I promise it's within good reason! Plenty good reason...my" he was inturrepted by a door swining open.

A tall, burly male with scruffy around the edges came in with a silent, but kind woman besides him. Lee paused within mid-punch. He gave the two of them a weird look then at Atani. "Did I walk in at a bad time" he spoke. Lee dropped Liam to the ground, he landed with an oof. There was no other way she could of responded. "Mom...dad...welcome" Liam spoke kindly. Despite his shaken fear, he greeted his parents with utter kindness that Lee lacked. Her dragon-like eyes faded into a birght frost blue as they ahd always been. "Connor? Alice? What...this is the special guest? You idiot! Why didn't you tell me" she hissed. She was surprised to see his parents here. They were always there for the Nakamura family when in need. Miles, her eldest cousin, was the only Nakamura other than her two brothers, were the ones unscathed. He hired Liam to guard Lee while the storm blew over. They were told what had happened and aimed to help out Nicolas's daughter.

"Atani...this is Connor and Alice Overby. They're close friends of my father's. Practically, like, my second parents in a way. They can be trust" she spoke. Her mood changed on the flip of a dime. Liam rubbed his chest and shirt collar gently trying to ease the pain he had experienced. "Is Alex coming" he asked. Connor rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"You know your brother, always having his nose in a book. He took a late train. I keep telling the boy to buy a good griffin, but he doesn't listen" rambled his father. They really didn't see eye to eye as Alex was more of a silent type of guy that focused on his schooling and training rather than women and money. He was much like Lee's brother Hikaru in a sense.

Deja vu [Atani] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Atani 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Bâd gurth vi ngalad firiel
- 584 | @ Lee -
Being the ace to LeeAnn Nakamura was no easy feat.

Atani wasn't even sure if being the ace of any guild would be considered 'easy' in that regard, but the dynamic between Infinity Wolves' guildmaster and ace was exceptionally unique. As was fitting of their respective magics, the guildmaster was a hotheaded mess who didn't know when to ask for help. The ace was a tranquil elf who tended to avoid conflict, even if it meant leaving a situation to handle itself... However, that wasn't always the best solution.

Atani asked Lee multiple times if she needed assistance, but her friend was insistent on doing things herself. Though Atani could see her getting worked up over the endless piles of paperwork needed to be done, she couldn't quite gather up the courage to force herself into the situation and help Lee whether she wanted it or not. So, in the meantime, she decided to tidy up the guildhall-- gods knew it needed the work. The building itself hadn't been touched for ages until Infinity Wolves claimed it as their own. As a result, a sizeable amount of work had to be done in order to make it presentable to new guild members.

Luckily, it was not just Atani doing repairs. Someone by the name of Tadashi gave his assistance as well. In the midst of it all, Lee finally caved and asked the elf for help. With a grin upon her face, she was happy to oblige.

"Thanks for the help, Atani."

"Don't mention it." Green eyes read over her portion of the paperwork, each and every word of it being horrendously mundane. Legal language always gave the elf a headache. She could see how Lee was so quick to become overwhelmed by it all. Lee mentioned someone named Astrid being better with the things they were handling. Considering there was another person in the room who was not helping with the copious amount of paperwork, but was rather staring out the window, that man did not share those same skills. Though Atani didn't pay him much mind apart from her briefly meeting him, Lee seemed to think the guy was up to something.

"We're getting some surprise guest..." Liam finally admitted. Atani quirked a brow. She wasn't aware of any others arriving, though that was indeed the point of a surprise, wasn't it. Although Atani's reaction was of simple curiosity, Lee seemed to be quite angered by what Liam said. Atani flinched as the kitsune punched the wall, causing part of it to cave in... Well, that was another repair they had to do.

"Hey, Lee..." Atani stood from her seat and approached the angered mage. A look of concern crossed her face as she noticed the change in color in the kitsune's eyes once more. "Relax, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Probably just another person to help lessen the load on the guild."

Suddenly, the surprise guests came in. They were Liam's parents. Lee hissed an insult at Liam; Atani couldn't help but crack a grin. "He probably would've told you if you didn't scare the living daylights out of him," she laughed. Lee then proceeded to introduce her to the Overbys.

"Good to meet you." The elf gave a small, courteous bow in introduction. It seemed Liam had been expecting another guest to arrive. He asked about where someone named Alex was, only to discover he likely would not make it that day. Atani had to indulge. "Who's Alex?"
Coupon 10/60
template by punki of adoxography

Deja vu [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#3Lee Nakamura 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:21 am

Lee Nakamura
She felt utterly embaressed by her behavior. It was expected of her to lose her temper to protect her family to the best of her ability. The trust in people was starting to slip from her grasp. Right now, she was taking chances with a lot of her choices right now. The guild was a huge risk. It could fall apart as soon as it was created, but she wasn't going to let her grandfather's efforts go to waste. Atani was greeted by Connor giving a hardy handshake probably shaking her hand a little too much. Alice simply just bowed a little and remained silent as ever. "This is the place, hm? Surely need a lot of work. We came to help in whatever way we can. Afteral, you're practically like family" smiled Connor.

LeeAnn nodded. She grew a little pink at the mention of the comment. Rubbing the back of her neck, her gaze shifted to the floor. "I...apologize for my behavior. Things have been stressful lately" she spoke. Connor waved his hand and shook his head. He seemed to already have forgiven her as well as Liam. "I know Nicolas's daughter when I see one. You have a hot temper, loyalty, and selflessness, and the ability to lack care about yourself. I am sure your friend here could agree. Doesn't she have trouble asking for help" He smiled. His attention turned towards Atani for the question. From his appearance alone, he was a down-to-earth man that you could have a conversation with over a mug of mead.

"Alex? Wait...he's in town" she spoke. Her posture had straightened a bit with a slight glow to her eyes. Some childhood memories still dwelled in her a little. LeeAnn grew a small smile hearing his name. It was a mood Lee had rarely expressed. Atani had questioned who Alex was. Connor smiled and looked at LeeAnn who already was eager to answer. "Alex is their oldest son. Liam, him, me, and Hikaru, my elder brother, would train together under his own father's teachings. We were close growing up" she explained. Connor could already see the exciting aura surrounding her like a kid in candy store. LeeAnn handed Atani some water to drink as a offering. They both drank in unison.

"Speak of the devil, here he comes now" called Connor. The door opened to a tall, handsome man with long blonde hair with a right eye patch. He had a serious yet calm expression on his face that mixed well his with blue-eyed complexion. The stunning sculpted body of fine black and blue armor is commented with a red and blue cape. Simply put...he was hot. Lee spit took her drink and coughed a little upon seeing him. She turned away from him to clear her throat. Ragtime was in the corner laughing and cackling like a Hyena.

Alex saw everything with the reaction of the two women from across the room. It didn't phase him with those kinds of reactions. He was popular with the ladies, but he really wasn't good with women. A simple raised eyebrow was the only question he had before turning to his father. "I believe you owe me an explanation of why you forced me to come" he spoke. He seemed a little irritated. The former Rune Knight stared at LeeAnn with a stirred confusion expression. His father spoke about the Nakamura family situation. Once Alex realized it was Lee, his eyes lit up, and began to walk over to him and Atani. If Atani could feel her heart beat or see how she stood, Lee was basically feeling completely nervous. "LeeAnn Nakamura? Wow, have you changed since we were kids. You look...absolutely stunning. It's great to see you...who's your friend? I am sorry, where are my manners. Alexander Overby" he spoke. He had the most gentle voice when he spoke to her. Though, anyone could tell he was really checkig out LeeAnn, which was not something he did lightly.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Atani 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
- 552 | @ Lee -
Atani gave the kitsune a curious look as she seemed to grow quite excited over this 'Alex' person. Evidently, they were childhood friends. The two brothers, Alex and Liam, would train with Lee and her own brother. In the girl's own words, they were 'close.' Though Atani knew that doubtlessly applied to both Hikaru and Liam as well, she had a feeling that there was something deeper between Lee and Alex. She certainly didn't get that visibly excited over the Overbys, nor did she show much kindness towards Liam earlier. Perhaps her teasing mind was getting ahead of herself, but still...

While the family waited for Alex's arrival, her and Lee were offered some water to sip on in the meantime. Come to think of it, they hadn't had a drop since they began this pile of paperwork. Gratefully taking the cool glass, Atani gave her thanks to Connor before taking a sip herself. Seemingly right as she did so, the father announced that Alex would be coming in shortly. When the door swung open, the elf nearly choked on her water. She did a spit take.

Why the hell was Zane here?

But... no. It wasn't Zane. Though their facial features were strikingly similar, including that of wearing a patch atop the right eye, there were several differences, namely in that this man wasn't human. He had wolf-like features, the most obvious ones being ears and a tail. Overall, his physique was far more built than Zane's, and the voice that came out of the man's mouth was a far cry from the goofy, upbeat one she'd come to know.

The more she looked at him, the less he seemed like Zane, but there was still that baseline of resemblance Atani couldn't get over. Though admittedly Zane did change up his appearance, the man standing before her now still strongly resembled how she first met the wind mage. Aside from the demihuman features, it was uncanny, right down to the eye patch even. Atani still couldn't believe how strange of a coincidence it was.

Initially, the man appeared irritated. An expression came across his face that she had not ever seen on Zane's. It was strange, but gave some sense of comfort in knowing that these were definitely two different people. Once Alex read the room though, his expression softened. It was replaced with delight as he recognized Lee sitting across from him. Atani glanced over to the kitsune, the vulpine dripping with anxiety. She stifled a smirk. It looked like her earlier assumption wasn't too outlandish.

Seeing as Alex started to come closer, Atani gave a subtle flick of her wrist beneath the table. Any water that had been spewed out their mouths was magically whisked away just in time for Lee to come face to face with her childhood more-than-a-friend. Stunning, he called her. Stunning. Oh, there was definitely something going on between the two.

After greeting Lee, the demihuman turned to the healer and formally introduced himself as Alexander Overby. She, in turn, faintly bowed to the man, as was typical of elven mannerisms to such cordially dressed strangers. "Atani Tathvir," she responded. "I'm a friend of Lee's. I'm one of the mages starting a guild with her, and from my understanding, you're one of her good... friends?"
Coupon 17/60

Deja vu [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#9b2222 - Sinese

#5Lee Nakamura 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:02 pm

Lee Nakamura
Ragtime didn't like the thought of Lee dating another guy, but remained silent about it. She grew a goofy smile when he walked over. LeeAnn was starting to fangirl inside with how polite and gentlemen he was. Growing up, she had always admired Alex from afar. They were quiet around each other, but they did have some history together. Anytime someone would pick on LeeAnn as a kid, Alex was the first one to hop on their case. Hikaru was too, but Alex was quicker. He did have some mannerisms of her elder brother which made her think of him. Silently, she could smell Atani's thoughts gearing from how she was behaving.

Atani introduced herself to Alex, giving a small bow. Alex smiled and bowed back the same way. He was amazed to finally meet a wood-elf. "Finally, I get to meet a wood-elf. Now you have me wanting to ask so many questions, but I think that would be for another time. I don't want to bore you or anything. So, a founder, hm? I thought so" he smiled. When she mentioned about good...friends. He blushed a little already growing nervous. Both, he and Lee, turned red and laughed nervously in sync. Lee gave Atani a suspicious look, knowing what she was getting at. "I-I...what? Why...you... I guess we're more like...uhm...Lee what does he mean by 'good friend'" he whimpered.

LeeAnn's face grew even more red. Her draconic eyes stared at him then at Atani. "Uuuhhmmm..." she started, tugging on her collar. Beads of sweat started to go down her face. It wasn't news to Alex's family nor hers that she like Alex, infact she was going to ask him out when they first joined the Rune Knights, but she was already engaged with Hans when he proposed. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

Alex felt guilty for putting her through it. "Fire mages don't get hot, Lee. That's rule number one" he laughed. LeeAnn nervously laughed before clear her throat. "We...were very close growing up until I left the Rune Knights. It's been a while since we've seen each other" she explained.

Character Sheet
#6Atani 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:52 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
- 235 | @ Lee -
The devilish side of her said 'friends' the way she did exclusively to get some sort of reaction out of either Lee or Alex. Or better yet, both. She was not disappointed.

The two lovebirds' faces glowed beat red. So red, in fact, Atani half expected steam to be coming from LeeAnn's ears. An impish smirk was proudly displayed on the elf's face as she listened to Alex blubber through his pitiful attempt at a response to what should've been a simple question. Simple, at least, if all they really were, were two good friends. He turned to Lee for help, but his attempt was futile. The kitsune too was at a loss for words. She even had to resort to a cheesy line, one that Atani herself only knew from having read them in books. Atani was tempted to respond to that with something to even further stoke the fires beneath the scene, but that would just be cruel.

Eventually, Lee explained that they were 'good friends' because they grew up together. The last time they'd seen one another was back when she was a member of the Rune Knights. She assumed that was the excuse given for their... heartfelt reactions to seeing one another, but everyone in the room knew better.

"So I've heard," Atani replied. No further teasing would come from the elf... For now. "Are you a mage too then, Alex?"
Coupon 39/60

Deja vu [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#9b2222 - Sinese

#7Lee Nakamura 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:19 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn gave an annoyed look to the elf. She knew exactly what she was doing. How Alex worked was far too simple. Nervous guy liking a childhood friend, a tale as old as time. A trope that was performed by numerous people and media. It was so cliché! A shiver went down her spin with how clever this elf was. She knew Atani was intelligent, but this evil Oh boy. Lee and Alex were in for a doozie. Eventually, they grew off of the subject, which was nice. Alex was asked if he was a mage. Unsure if she was trying to trick him into something. A shared glanced was made with LeeAnn. She gave a assuring nod. "I am an ice mage. Been my whole life, though, I do prefer a good weapon in hand. More natural for me that way. What about yourself" he asked.

LeeAnn watched from afar. She relaxed a little, leaning back in her chair. The kitsune was still flustered from Atani's comment before."I must ask, Atani, do you read much? I take you're the type of read a lot? I hope I am not putting any sterotypes on your kind or anything. I don't want to step on any toes" he spoke. The subject of book always interested him since day one. Alex as a bookworm, Lee was more of a fighter and getting her hands dirty. Though, she has recently taken a interest in reading about wildlife and aquatic care for the sake of her daughter's interest. "Well, I am sure you know that Hikari plays with her food like an Orca? Orcas are actually highly intelligent they toss seals into the air, according to the books I have been reading. Sorry, my knowledge only lies with marine biology. Hikari's had a surege interest into it" she spoke.

Character Sheet
#8Atani 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:12 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
- 432 | @ Lee -
A cool ice mage falling in love with a passionate fire mage. The rugged wolf paired with the vibrant fox. Could this be any more romantic?

Atani could have easily made some sort of comment about how the two so ironically foiled one another, but she refrained. Instead, she nodded along to his words. "An ice mage? I don't believe I've met many before." It was true. Wood Elves such as herself were simply incapable of using the element in its raw form. Not a single soul could cast any form of frost spell without the aid of a lacrima or something of the like. "Where I come from, no elf is capable of using frost, but we can use water. I myself am a user of both that and nature."

Palm open and facing the ceiling, the girl created a small orb in which the two elements swirled, the parts which were water giving off a soft blue glow and the ones which were nature ebbing gentle floral scents into the air. It only lasted a moment, however. After her demonstration served its purpose, she let it return into the void from whence it came.

Atani smiled as Alex posed yet another question. He had correctly assumed she was the bookish type, but needlessly feared that it would come off as stereotyping her race. Far worse things had been said to the elf in her lifetime. This was the most innocent claim she had heard yet. If Alex was afraid even that could be seen as something unkind, she had no worries for him and LeeAnn.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. You are correct, I do tend to read quite a lot in my free time. It's actually a common thing for Wood Elves. Of course there are those of us who prefer to hunt or craft, but academia is still a large part of our lives. You can find an elven scholar for virtually any field of study, even if it doesn't seem inherently academic, like blacksmithing."

And speaking of reading, it seemed like LeeAnn had done her fair share of it too as of recently, though it consisted entirely of marine biology. Considering how Hikari was a demihuman whose other half belonged to the sea, it made sense. A mother had to know about their child after all, especially when that child's physiology was so different from what was the norm in this world. But even so...

"You mean to tell me little Hikari is already somehow managing to flip sea creatures out of the water?"
bloop ♡

Deja vu [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#9b2222 - Sinese

#9Lee Nakamura 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:49 pm

Lee Nakamura
Alex smiled, nervously a little. He was never the type to be the center of a conversation too often. He really liked conversing about magic and methods of usage for each element. When ice magic came up, he laughed a little. "Why yes, I am an ice mage. It's not as common as I would like it like Lee's fire elemental magic. Though, I do like being an ice mage. It comes in handy like creating ice cubes for my drinks on a hot day" he smiled. Atani explained how no elves could use the frost or ice element. This really peaked his interest as he thought someone with the capabilities of such an amazing race, they would be able to use any form of magic. "So you're limited by element, huh? That's new to me, never heard of such a thing, but then again, I dont come across man books on wood elf culture or met one in the flesh before" he smiled.

His attention was drawn to a magic orb with two elements swirling together. Of course, he was already drawn to it. LeeAnn thought it did look pretty. The magic swirled around in the open palm. It faded into darkness once again. Alex's blue eyes gleamed like Hikari's. LeeAnn stared at Alex, squinting her eyes. There was some similarities between the two. They way their eyes shined at subjects they loved. She smiled a little. Dazing out of what was going on in the world, she was snapped back into reality. "Seems literature is quite common amongst all the races, I am glad I finally have someone to geek out with about books and knowledge" he smiled

LeeAnn gave a weird look at her ace then shook her head. Hikari was most definitely very smart for a girl her age. She was so invested into the world around her, more so the sea than anything. That's one of the reasons why she settled here so her daughter could get hands on learning about marine life. She knew Hikari would become a marine biologist. "No, no no no. I mean she plays with her food. That's not the point, I was just share what I have been reading on marine life. Here" she spoken. Handing her a book that was all over the recorded marine life in Astera. Orcas tend to be the common ones around Astera as they migrate. LeeAnn smiled.

Character Sheet
#10Atani 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:47 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
- 231 | @ Lee -
Atani found it interesting for Alex to mention his wish for a more common magic such as fire. Most mages she knew would boast about their rare element, or at the very least sneak a subtle brag in there. It told Atani that he was the modest type, always an admirable trait to have in a man. She herself wasn't overly fond of those who thought too highly of themselves.

"That's right," Atani said to confirm Alex's assumption about elves and their limited use of magic. "We can only use the elements that occur naturally in the world without belonging to the darkness or others, so things like fire and frost are off limit for us." There were no mountainous snow elves (that domain belonged to the equally reclusive dwarves). The Dark Elves were another story entirely.

LeeAnn clarified that Hikari was not, in fact, flipping sea animals of any size during her swims in Astera's waters. Instead, she was just playing with her food, the same as any other toddler her age did; however, Lee took this opportunity to share with Atani a book on marine life, the subject area the demihuman was studying at the moment. The elf flipped through the pages briefly.

"Hey, do you mind if I borrow this one? I've been meaning to look into this after running into some interesting creatures on some jobs here."
bloop ♡

Deja vu [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#9b2222 - Sinese

#11Lee Nakamura 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:18 am

Lee Nakamura
Alex hated boasting about his rare magic. It made him feel as if he had a huge ego. In fact, he really didn't think too much of himself. Though, he had enough confidence in his abilities to be able to hold ins hown in a normal fight. LeeAnn was clearly much more capable than he was in battle and combat. She was more trained than he was due to her the nature of her father. Her father was harder on her due to being a female and wanted her to be able to stand on her own two feet.

Hearing about Atani's limitations really perked him up more. "Really? That's a new thing to me. I can see with you being a wood elf, I am guessing. Forest is more of your element with water and life being all around. Dumb question, can you speak to animals" he asked. He was curious about that seeing how Hikari was extremely interested into animals.

LeeAnn handed her the book and let her look through it. Hikari had already read the book or it was being read to her by her father. He had bought it for her while she had her back turned. She remained silent until everything was done. Yeah feelt free to take it. If you could use it, go for it. Hikari has already read the thing like twenty times. Trust me, she is already trying to memorize the latin names of every sea animal she can find" she laughed.

Character Sheet
#12Atani 

Deja vu [Atani] Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:01 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
- 180 | @ Lee -
For virtually any other Wood Elf, what Alex asked probably would be perceived as a 'dumb question.' As such, Atani couldn't help but snicker a bit at it, but for her in particular, his assumption was correct.

"I can actually, but it's not exactly because I am a Wood Elf. The vast majority of us can't speak to animals, but I'm one of the few who have that rare ability."

As far as she knew, this was not limited to her kind. While she had never met a human who could do the same as her, she had never met an elf who could speak to animals either. It wasn't even something she observed among demi-humans as of yet.

Atani was surprised to hear that Hikari was already reading so thick of a book, but at least it meant the elf was now free to read it for herself. "Thank you. I think I'll actually go ahead and start reading it. I feel like you two need some time alone to catch up. It was a pleasure meeting you all."
- exit -

Deja vu [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum