Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaden Drarad

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jaden 

Jaden Drarad Empty Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Jaden
Unidentified

PERSONA

Name: Jaden Drarad

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ethnicity, Father: Boscosi
Ethnicity, Mother: Joyan

Class: Hunter

Race: Daemon (incomplete)

Guild: Guildless

Tattoo: A Crimson Stamp located on the Right side of his neck point.

Face: fate graphite/Berserk of gluttony

PHYSIQUE

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Overall:  Jaden is a petite, yet muscular build. Akio has bright skin. His soft purple eyes really stand out against his bright skin. His eyes depending on the mood that he's in, narrowing and sharpening when he gets angry. Akio has a somewhat lanky build at first glance, but because he is now a Daemon, his body is very well toned. Jaden has black hair and brown eyes However in moments of extreme rage or Daemon bloodlust his eyes assumed a red hue. Jaden's clothing consisted of black pants with a black belt that had a large silver and crimson buckle, a black high collar shirt that has silver embroidering was worn underneath a black trench coat with white fur lining that goes down to his hips the outside of the coat has silver and crimson lining going down the sleeves and tinges of crimson sewn in throughout, and black boots with silver plates to protect his shins. He had a silver plate worn on the left side of his coat, and one black and crimson gauntlet, and a black fingerless glove He wore a strap that goes over his right shoulder and under it to wrap around his left side.

Extra:  In moments of extreme rage unique markings on his forehead, nose, cheeks, and torso similar to Kuryumenē

PERSONALITY

Personality: On the surface, Jaden, for the most part, calculating, cunning, and analytical, and blunt He can carefully look past his feelings and see the real situation at hand is extremely perceptive, able to quickly recognize the patterns and mistakes that his opponents make, which gives him an edge. . In battle, while his preference is to concoct strategies based on deduction of his opponents' fighting abilities and style, his natural battle instincts are also highly tuned. Akio takes great pride in his reputation as a Hunter. In the face of adversity, Jaden has the uncommon ability to shun all emotions and show a blank slate, thinking three to four steps ahead to clutch the pinch and seize control of the situation. Coupled with his vast intelligence, his detached emotional state is perhaps his greatest asset. Jaden seldom takes people's lives for granted and knows the importance of compromise and rationality. Because of what happened to him as a child He refrains from unnecessarily brutal methods when need-be, and has enough sense to know when enough's enough. To give himself a sense of restraint, he preferred to counter his opponent's attacks. He figured if he came to a fight where he had to make the 1st move to defend himself genuinely. Jaden has one firm conviction, never for hitting a woman, no matter the situation. (however, has no problem with other men). Though he has a much sense of self-preservation, he will not attack a defenseless enemy or use underhanded tactics, like taking hostages. He tries to mold himself to his expectations of how someone 'cool' would act. He often expresses how he feels about some situations by either claiming that something is 'cool' or 'not cool.' Being a cool guy. Unfortunately, this is a great contrast to his Daemon impulses making it difficult to maintain these beliefs if he is in a dire situation or extreme rage becoming cold-hearted and exceptionally sadistic rarely cares about the consequences of his actions all while being patronizing and proclaiming his superiority.
  • Reading: Jaden is characterized by his love for reading, he can almost always been found reading.
  • Being aloof: Jaden dislikes working together with anybody due to feeling indebted and restrained unless there's absolutely no choice in which case He strives to pay them back as soon as possible.
  • Quiet: It makes it easier to read.

Dislikes:

• Daemon: Becuase of his Childhood he has a great disdain for them
  • Crowds: A lone wolf by nature, Jaden prefers to be alone and hates crowding.
  • :Authorityrefuses to follow order or direction from someone else unless there's absolutely no choice.

Motivations:

• Revenge: Killing the Four Daemons who attacked his village as a child

Fears:

• Killing:Since he becomes a Daemon he has become for aware of his more violent and Killing is one that is the strongest of them all he is terrified that if he starts wallowing himself to kill he won't be able to stop
  • the Dark: Since he was little he has always had a small fear of the dark but as he has gotten older he has begun to realize the Dark seems to bring out the worst parts of his Daemon side.
  • :Kuryumenē The Demon he made a  Contract to use her Obscura

ATTRIBUTES

Distribute 30 points over the attributes below with at least 1 in every Attribute.

Strength: 10

Speed: 10

Constitution: 5

Endurance: 4

Intelligence: 1

MAGIC

Magic Name: Devil Artillery (悪魔の砲兵 Akuma no hōhei)

Magic Element: Arcane

Offensive Fast Cast:

Magic Description: Devil Artillery is a Magic that shapes the user's Mana around parts of their body to mimic different weapons depending on what part of his body the user shapes them around such as shaping around a fist to mimic a hammer strike or around fingers to mimic claws slashes.  

HISTORY

History:
Jaden was born in a small village in a beautiful valley he live with his mother (Memorie Drarad ) and his father (Seiya Drarad "The Angel of wrath") And his younger sister. Once he became 5 years old his Father begin to train him to become a Hunter. Each and every day he was trained in Combat. Once he was done with his training for the day he would spend the rest of the day playing with his Sister or playing Jokes on his fellow villagers, or spending hours on end watching the clouds or playing with His sister or doing whatever else he wanted. His mother was the village's only doctor because of this he didn't get to spend much time with her. His father was the village's only Hunter so protecting the villagers fell on his shoulders. Even though his parents were well respected in the village and even though he caused so much trouble he was still well-liked in the village. His peaceful life lasted until he was 12 years old one day after his training while he was cloud watching with his sister. He heard an explosion and people screaming coming from the village. He hurried back to see the village was under attack by 4 men in black cloaks, as he rushed to help his father he could see that most of the villagers were slaughtered. As he ran through the village looking at all the destruction something caught his eye. He stops as his eyes begin to tear up, he slowly begins to walk over to his mother's lifeless body he almost couldn't believe this was happening. His sister rushed over to their mother's side pushing and pulling at her to get her to "wake" back up.  As he reached down to touch his mother's body, he hears a scream. As he looked over he saw the man in the cloak engulf his father in a black flame and watched his father fall to the ground. The young Jaden could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks. As one of the men would laugh and say "that's it? I thought the angle of wrath would be more of a challenge. All these years living out here made him soft.i guess" He would then see the young boy with tears in his eyes and say, "hmm we must have missed a couple boyz." As he raised his hand as the black flame would appear in his palm. " I will fix that!" As Jaden looked on at the man as he begins to walk toward him. Jaden became filled with rage he turns and yells to his sister to run away as he pulls her from their mother's side. Once his sister started to run Jaden turned and rushed at the man, the only thing the man would do is raise his left hand and pluge his fist through the boy's chest. They would then swing the boy's body away  It sent Jaden flying and crashing into a nearby wall. The man would let out a chuckle, " oh that was pretty good my hand is tingling a little." As he looks back at Jaden's father, he lets out another laugh and looks back at the boy. " You must be his son?" Despite having a hole in his chest now  Jaden would make it back to his feet and launch another attack the cloaked man would smile and easily dodges the attack and say, "Oo you have some fight in you." As a devilish smile comes over the man's half-cloaked face. "That's more than I can say for you old man." As he whips his hand around sending a wave of flames at Akio the attack sends the boy flying back into the wall. As Jaden tries to pick himself off of the ground he would see the man looking down over him, holds the black flames in his hand as he says. "Shame in a few years you would have been pretty strong too" The men begin to bring his fist down to finish Jaden off. all  Jaden Can do is close his eyes and wait for it to be over You can only think about His parents and the other villagers and lament how useless he was. After a few seconds, he opens his eyes again finding it weird the killing blow didn't hurt. Only to find himself in a completely different location he found himself in front of a Buddhist shrine that has been disfigured to enshrine a demon. The shrine has horns on the roof, skulls hanging at each of the corners of the roof, mouths coming out of each side of it, and is surrounded by bull-shaped skulls. In front of the shrine stood a woman with unique markings on her forehead, nose, cheeks, and torso. She looked happy to see him. Jaden still having a massive wound through his chest he wasn't able to speak for stand all he could do was lay there looking at her. "Why hello little one. I bet you're wondering why you're still alive. Well you see, those men who attacked your village are former underlings of mine humans that were fortunate enough to receive my gift. Unfortunately, They chose to "break" our little arrangement. So now they're going around and using my powers without my permission. As much as I would love to stop myself there are a few rules that dictate that I can't. So that's where you come in little one. I watched even outnumbered and overpowered you still selfishly ran into the jaws of those monsters and even tried to protect her little sister.You see I understand my mistaken those for when I was choosing them I didn't value things like morality or bravery or chivalry or any of those things. So of course they betrayed me. But you on the other hand unlike them so I'm going to make you an offer I will fix your body, I will give you the power to defeat them, I will give you the tools for your revenge and the only thing I require in return is the souls of that four men. Well, those four men and any other people that you just so happen to kill.Even before she was finished speaking Jaden was ready to make whatever kind of deal he needed to Revenge for everyone that the slaughtered. with his last bit of strength, he reached his hand towards the woman. "Oh, good boy! You're willing to help me I should warn you though making this deal means that you will be abandoning your humanity and will become a Daemon. I know your father was a famous hunter of them. So you might have a few conflicting feelings about this but I assure you serving me is possibly the greatest thing that you could have ever done in your small with little life anyway. So be grateful you are now better than every person you've ever known or ever will know shi-shi-sh" She reached down and takes hold of the boy's hand Jaden is hit with a rush of power and strength he could feel the hole in his chest closing. before he realized it he was back in the village or what was left of it.It seemed that human was gone for a few hours as everything now was just smoldering Instead of being on fire. Quickly remember that his sister ran away he had to go and find her he hoped that she managed to getaway. After combing the nearby woods for what felt like hours he finally came across one of her hair ribbons that was partially burned. He could feel the tears rolling back down his eyes Fearing that they managed to catch her. once he pulled himself together he spent the rest of the day digging graves for everyone in the village. Before he buried his mother and father, he took a Ring from his father and his mother's locket to remember them by and left the valley. He was going to find those for men and make them pay for every single life they ended that day.

Reference: This is Akio's alt. cool right!

#2Joyo 

Jaden Drarad Empty Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:07 pm

Joyo

This character is approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum