Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tyrant Tea Time [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Joyo 

Tyrant Tea Time [Quest] Empty Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:33 pm

Joyo

Ariel stood in front of a wall with at least a hundred requests lined up on it. Some asked you to do simple things like; gather firewood, grocery shopping, and even walk a dog. He felt like he would get too annoyed to do any of the easier requests and knew that those wouldn't pay out enough jewels. Slowly, he would walk towards his left where the higher ranked requests were, in particular the "C-Rank'' ones. His eyes glanced over them all as he skimmed over what the people wrote on notes.

One in particular caught his attention because you didn't have to do much and a lot of jewels were involved. Apparently someone in the castle needed help persuading merchants. Something he had done once before and was very good at doing it. Reaching for the wall, he would rip the note away from it and begin his walk towards the largest building in Oak City. Which was The Castle Phantasm. As he walked, he would look back at the note and read it fully. The person who put up the request was named Minerva Phantasm. "Looks like I’m always helping some type of royalty." muttered Ariael as he neared the castle.

It didn't take long for him to reach the castle, seeing as the request board was only a couple hundred yards away from it. As he approached the castle, Ariael could see the guards lining up in front of it and decided that he would need to speak to them in or to enter. Approaching them, he would say "I have a quest here from Minerva Phantasm. I wish to speak with her." He raised the letter towards one of the guards before the man took it and nodded his head. "Go fetch Minerva!"

#2Joyo 

Tyrant Tea Time [Quest] Empty Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:45 pm

Joyo

A couple minutes would pass before the guard who went to go and get Minerva came back. As the two came into view, Ariael would eye the woman up and down. She was a woman dressed in elegant clothing with hair as orange as a fox's fur. He would automatically assume it was Minerva. "My dear gentleman, have you come to answer my request? If so, would you follow me." said Minerva with a soft voice. Ariael would push himself through the guards, into the castle's entrance, and would follow closely behind Minerva. As he walked behind her, Ariael got the odd smell of oranges.

"It's simple. I'll have you posing in my meeting as one of my guards. When the moment arrives, attack the fool who dares to defy me and take him to another room. Make him sign the treaty and do whatever it takes to get him to do so." muttered the woman. Her soft voice had been replaced with a cold and calculating one. Ariael had nodded, though she couldn't see that because he was behind her. Their walk would lead them from the entrance, to the courtyard, and into the castle itself.

They maneuvered between corridors and rooms before settling in a room that was about the size of a pub. In it were several tables. Lamps lined the ceiling with pictures of random people adorning the wall. Minerva took a seat at the head of one of the tables and Ariael would come to stand by her side as they both waited for the merchant to arrive. Several minutes would pass before they would hear a knock on the door and the twist of a nob. A short man with a long nose would enter through the threshold and take a seat at the table.

#3Joyo 

Tyrant Tea Time [Quest] Empty Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:15 pm

Joyo

"So you finally decide to arrive Norman." said Minerva with a large hint of disdain in her voice. Ariael's eyes traveled from the back of Minerva's head to the man who sat in front of her. He had a look of annoyance on his face, but he didn't dare say anything out loud. With a quick motion, Minerva would send a piece of paper across the table. Ariael watched as it glided on the surface and underneath the man's hand. "You yet again call me in for this piece of crap treaty. How many times do I have to tell you I'm not signing it?" said Norman with a surprised expression.

Ariael figured this was his time to hop in, so he would raise his hand towards the man. A mana burst would erupt from his hand causing Norman to fly from his chair. "Come Norman... Let's have a little chat." said Ariael as he walked towards Norman, catching the paper as it fell out the air from his mana burst. After arriving where Norman was on the floor, Ariael would grab him by the collar of his shirt and proceed to drag him out the room as he thrashed around.

A smirk would appear on his face as he threw Norman into an empty room. "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." said Ariael as he stared at the merchant. Norman looked Ariael up and down before opening his mouth. "You dare lay your hand on me! I'll have my men tie you down and feed you to the muts." screamed Norman. A sigh would escape from Ariael's lip as he slowly walked towards the Merchant. Norman tried to scramble away, but Ariael wouldn't let him.

With a quick maneuver, Ariael would grab Norman's left hand and would break two of his fingers at one time. The sound of bone breaking rung through the room, but the sound of Norman's scream had overtaken it rather quickly. Ariael thrusted the paper in front of Norman as well as a pen "Now sign!" Norman quickly grabbed the paper with his good hand and proceeded to sign his name on it before lying back on the floor crying in pain. The warrior would smile before leaving the room and giving the signed paper to Minerva. He would be rewarded for his actions and leave the castle.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum