Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris D-Rank: Baska - A New Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris D-Rank: Baska - A New Mine Empty Sun May 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Tempris

Candles lit up Tempris's room as she prayed at her alter for Illumin inside of the big black Dorito(T). It was weird living in in this heretical structure. However, it was safe and her new home. She could be herself and not worry about being demoted cause some designer decided he wanted to waste her time. It was nice... in a weird way. Of course that didn't mean she didn't have work to do.

There was a knock on her door, Tempris opened it and an attendant dressed in all robes handed the girl a letter. Tempris dismissed the attendant and closed the door. Opening the letter, she saw a job request. At first she rolled her eyes, thinking it was going to be something stupid but to her surprise, it was different. It came from a man named Mattoro and he wanted to meet her in a mine shaft.

Tempris stood outside the Shack to meet the client before going into the cave. She never been in a cave before but after speaking to some people, she decided to wear something different. She still donned her veil though she opted for a stone blue color. She still kept her gold cloth over her forehead. Instead of her normal dress, she opted for a pair of coveralls which turn into a shorter skirt. A thick brown longer sleeve shirt which came up to her forearms sat underneath the coveralls. Finally, she wore a thick pair of hiker boots with thick tan socks. She hoped to avoid the heretical dirt but, it was a cave of dirt and rocks. There was probably very little she could do about it.

Before she could knock on the door, a man voice put her on alert. Tempris quickly pulled out her weapon but the man only chuckled. It wasn't the first time someone pulled a weapon on him and its wouldn't be the last. Tempris wasn't sure the sinner was trustworthy. However, if he crossed her... then he could meet Illumin a little early. He passed the instructions to Tempris. Basically she had to place these 4 bombs in this mineshaft but she had to ensure no workers get harmed. It was weird. Dying in an explosion should purify sin no?

Tempris reached the mine but there was so many miners. She had to find a way around them. She saw a empty mine cart and jumped into it after wheeling it closer to the miners. Then she let herself get wheeled into the mines. Once inside she jumped out and started planting the bombs in the designated locations. It was a little difficult to find but thanks to her habit of packing matches, it wasn't the worst thing in the world. After every charge was placed. she sneaked into the cart again and was wheeled out. Since she was hiding in the rocks, she wasn't found. She jumped out the cart before someone could come and find her and activated the bombs. The miners started to panic which allowed her to exit the scene safety. She returned to the man a got paid. Apparently he was going to need help with another job later.

WC: 541
(Exit)

Tempris D-Rank: Baska - A New Mine Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum