Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of the Mysterious Merchant

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mysterious Merchant 

Return of the Mysterious Merchant Empty Tue May 11, 2021 2:08 am

Mysterious Merchant

Once again, the Mysterious Merchant returned. "Return of the Merchant, once again, return of the merchant, top of the world," he playfully sang as he strolled through the Fieros Girdle. The black landscape and columns covered in veins of lava jutting out from the ground reminded him of that one time when he sold some wares in another realm. Tough customers. Suddenly, the space behind him ripped open and spewed out a bag of bones. "Oh my, it seems like you didn't survive the teleportation. SIKE! I know what you are. Welcome to my sho-ho-hooooop ♫," the Mysterious Merchant chorused happily while throwing jazz hands.

"See anything that you would like to purchase?" With a hint of excitement, the Mysterious Merchant inquired about the customer's intentions as he gracefully moved his hand from left to right. There were no wares there before, however, when the Mysterious Merchant moved his hand through the air they suddenly became visible. Floating in the air between the two of them, a whole range of items could now be seen. The wares were safely stored in a pocket-space but were temporarily projected to showcase his catalogue. "If something catches your eye, the description will magically appear next to the item," the Mysterious Merchant playfully exclaimed.

#2Ramses 

Return of the Mysterious Merchant Empty Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 am

Ramses

His hand would come to rub the area of his skull where his face once was. The wandering Liche's location had somehow shifted from a forest in the Worth Woodsea to what seemed like a desolate landscape where a volcano stood tall in the distance. The ground beneath him had skinny veins flowing with molten rock. Ramses had only been in Fiore for a few months now and he didn't have a single clue as to where he was. As he looked up from the ground, Ramses would see a figure dressed in a cloak with a pointy hat. If he had eyes they would have been wide with surprise, but he only stood there like a statue.

"I assume you're the merchant I'm--." said Ramses before being cut off mid sentence, as the man waved his arms around frantically while singing a tune. Gritting his teeth, Ramses would let the man speak. Moments later would he move his through the air and reveal various types of equipment. His void-like eye sockets scanned over the items quickly before landing on what seemed to be a miniature ship of some kind. Like the man said, as he looked at the ship he could see its name and a thorough description of what it was capable of.

Nodding his head, Ramses would point a single finger at the ship and say "Asimov is what I seek."

#3Mysterious Merchant 

Return of the Mysterious Merchant Empty Tue May 11, 2021 2:55 am

Mysterious Merchant

"Excellent choice," the Mysterious Merchant cheered. He waved his hand and opened a portal out of which Asimov bursted through. It was beeping and booping loudly, clearly upset that it had been stored away by the Mysterious Merchant. Sweet freedom is what Asimov yearned for when he escaped from the clutches of the scholars from Midi and scientists from Talaz Lagaar only to be captured by the Mysterious Merchant. "Meet Asimov, a smart and spunky droid that cannot speak normally, though it can reply in beeps and boops via binary. Somehow, whoever it bonds to can understand him. And me, of course, a fine speaker of the binary language." Pleased to be finally free again, Asimov twirled around the skeleton to express its gratitude. "Take care, valued customer. And beep beep boop boom to you too, Asimov." With a snap of his fingers, the portal opened up again and pulled in both the skeleton and Asimov to another place.

#4Karisa 

Return of the Mysterious Merchant Empty Tue May 11, 2021 3:19 am

Karisa

With a poof in front, she gazed at the piece of paper she had finally floating to him. Her eyes finally saw the guy she has been waiting for forever since that day she carried that paper. It felt almost years even. She walked up to the mysterious guy who reminds her of some merchant she has once seen before. Before seeing much she gazed at the items and slipped out another one.

I hope you take these still.

She flashed the papers as if they were cards. They were like talismans even. Once they were taken she will make a little more small talk as she browsers his wares, Glad to see you doing well. It was quite a special thing. Maybe someday she will create something like that to find and see Kazimir when it has been too long. I will take that Eshiga's Sentinel Cape, if you don't mind. She flashed a sweet smile to him. She gazed at something else that really caught her eye. It reminded her of Kazimir himself. It was the other eye. The eye that he has of course had another.

I wish to have that last eye of  the Illadriel's Justicar Eye, and Yeah, I already know what will happen. Since he has the left, it'll be the right for me, she speaks with one last lasting smile before letting him switch out her eye. After he was done she will go on her way after telling him to have...

A very nice day.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum