Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Empty Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Tempris

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Charlo12

Today was a special day for the knights. At least, that's what everyone said. Tempris didn't agree. Special days should only be related to Illumin. Still, the girl kept quiet. At the very least, she wasn't forced to cheer or be happy about the ordeal. A new recruit was joining the knights. Unfortunately for Tempris, her errand girl status meant she had to actually great the new person.

Tempris put on her best veil with a gold plate over her forehead and her crispest uniform and stood at the station waiting for the person to come in. She heard the person was suppose to be an older... person? No gender was given so Tempris was unsure what to look for. She hoped her attire would bring enough attention and the recruit would seek her out. Worst case scenario, she would go around person to person seeking out this Emerys Bellanar sinner.

She knew nothing about them. For all she knew, this person was a complete heretic who cursed Illumin and eat babies. Tempris shivered at idea of poor sinners not being allowed to be baptized by the holy flames of Illumin. She would be keeping her eye on the person to make sure they were worthy of being a knight.

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Emerys 

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Empty Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:46 pm

Emerys
Emerys was filled with...well they couldn't really pinpoint what they were filled with. There were a lot of feelings and thoughts swirling through their head. They were excited! They had been assigned to a Rune Knight battalion after they had completed their registration. They were also curious, as the station they'd be working at was located in a small yet popular city known as Baska, and they'd never really been outside of their home before. Finally, they were really, really nervous to finally be an official Rune Knight. With official Rune Knight duties. Like protecting people and settling legal disputes. Yes, nervous was definitely something they were feeling.

Which had contributed to the several cups of tea they had consumed to try and calm their nerves. It helped, if a little. Emerys was also a bit distracted by the wonder they were feeling, they'd never been on a train before. They'd seen them, but they'd never actually ridden inside of one before. It was quite the experience, they had to say. But their ride had come to an end and the train was pulling into the station. Emerys stood and gathered their things, smoothing down the fabric of their crisp new Rune Knight uniform so that they would make the best impression possible to their  fellow Knights.

Emerys stepped off the train after it had come to a stop, looking around the small station expectantly. They didn't catch sight of any other Knights, but their eyes were drawn to a little girl who seemed to be unaccompanied. It would make a good impression on their superiors if they would perform their first good act as a Knight before they were even inducted, so they approached the blonde girl with a kind smile "Hello, dear. Are you lost? Where are your parents?"

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Be96dbf88e6c77b08d9ff33d09e4ad214a1f0208
#3Tempris 

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Empty Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:19 pm

Tempris

Tempris continued to stand by watching several trains come and go. It was about time for the new person to arrived but there was just no sign of anyone in the Rune Guard other than her. With a sigh she turned around and found a bench to relax on. Then out of nowhere female looking Rune Knight appeared in front of her. Tempris fought the urge to jump, but her face did turn pink. To think that a new recruit would have surprised her. Tempris took a breath and looked up at the knight.

Only the knight pushed her bounty too fair. Tempris was not some lost weak child. She was a knight just like anyone else. She was strong like everyone else. Still, the captain would get upset if she gave them a bad impress so she held her tongue. That didn't mean she was going to hold her fury. "Lost... parents?" Tempris stood up so her uniform could be seen more easily. "I am a Rune Knight like you... I assume Emerys Bellanar." Tempris brushed off her skirt from sitting on the bench and attempted to avoid other knight's face. I was assigned to help you settle in. I hope we will be able to work to keep the people safe"
Or whatever sinner...

"I'm Tempris Ashflare... do you have any questions?"

Tempris would show the new knight around before finally dropping them off at the guild.
(Exit)

The Paladin and the Sorcerer [Tempris/Emerys] Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum