Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

My random stuff for myself :^]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

My random stuff for myself :^] Empty Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:15 pm

Karisa

Yep.

My random stuff for myself :^] Sigme10
#2Karisa 

My random stuff for myself :^] Empty Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:15 pm

Karisa

PERSONA

Name: Christina Sachsenwald

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity, Father: Bosco

Ethnicity, Mother: Stella

Class: ?

Race: Human

Face: Selvaria Bles - Valkyria Chronicles

PHYSIQUE

Height: 6'2

Weight: 187lbs

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Scarlet

Overall: What does your character look like? Mention it here, must be at least 100 words.

Extra: Additional things for your appearance, such as tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.

PERSONALITY

Personality:

• Deep Conversations:She enjoys sitting with someone while talking about random topics that can last forever.
  • Booze: Even the most gentlest person can be quite the partier. She easily is able to consume a large amount of alcohol because of it.
  • Hard Work: She respects the people that work hard. People who hand-make items to make income, those who train and continuously help people to become stronger are worthy of respect.

Dislikes:

• Tricksters: She despises those who feel the need to lie to others to get what they want. Christina feels like things can happen or end sooner if they're honest.
  • War: War. War never changes, but the people do. They do as their loved ones die and do while they walk through the streets as time passes by. She feels as if war is an excuse to execute and dispose of any they feel necessary.

Motivations:

• For the People: She wishes to protect the people of her country and others. She feels in the strength of everyone that she can make it where everyone can put a word in controlling the Great Country of Bosco. She hopes to get enough followers and allies to make it happen.

Fears:

• Constant Wars: The wars that never change will someday consume the population of all Countries time after time. If they don't stop then everything will someday be in ruins and nothing will be left rather it's Bosco or other Countries.
  • Uselessness: She hopes to leave an impact upon the people and make it peaceful. She doesn't want to be useless to those in need and fears what will happen if she becomes useless.

HISTORY

History: Politics, normal life, studies, bobs and stuff.

Last edited by Kurisa on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Karisa 

My random stuff for myself :^] Empty Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:17 pm

Karisa

Right and this is a holder as well.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum