Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple Picnic.(Revana)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:55 pm

Judith Karlinius
It seemed Judith's blissful ways, Always gave her things to do that even if simple always left her happy."Come now Anders! the outside awaits!"Judith mentioned excitedly, Walking with her husband. He was not too far behind her.

Anders still seemed like his hair was the only thing that did not age, A fine dark blue much like her own children. But age had shown in his face the lines that seemed to show but he seemed oddly happy and at peace, In his own slightly grumpy way his smile was only but a crack upon his face.

Anders was normally rather hidden with his emotions it was what made him different then his wife and kin."I found a nice spot for a Picnic!"ever so leading the way, Some kind of a tall blue haired man in golden looking armor seemed so content with being lead around

Maybe Anders was just far too okay with where he was in life, Enjoyed his wife's smile far too much. Anders seemed to have prepared and made the food for all this while Judith found the location.

It was a rather settled get away from the long time and married couple to be at. Anders would take time to set everything up, When Judith and Anders both sat down Judith seemed to have it all in good spirits. Looking around while Anders was unpacking Judith had to ask."What kind of tea do we have?"She asked in delight, To Anders realizing he did not have any tea at all."I....seemed to have forgotten."Judith almost could be unhappy but she did not seem to be her bright way of thinking about things in life just seemed to stick."We can get it later."Which was true for them both.

#2Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:37 am

Karisa

Truly the park was a place of beauty if not the gardens itself. Her children Briyana and Riyana were following up after her. Both of them had small blankets of their on in their own woven bags. Each bag had a flower of their own color, one had black and blue and the other had gold and white. Both of them wore sundresses with their own color as well as they enjoyed the colors. Kurisa herself enjoyed the color of purple as she wore a petal sleeved dress with a wavy skirt-line. Her shoes were white with purple lotus's on each. In the bag she carried had things to make tea, sandwiches, some salads and things to grill. Sure it was going to be enough for her children, but then she noticed something.

'Judith is here?' She wondered as she spotted her. 'It seems she's with the children and her husband as well.' Ari replied. "It can't be too bad, right? Suppose this is a better time than none." She presumed to walk towards them. ''Well, hello there Judith. Interesting to see you at the park today at the same time. It's like...'' She paused and had a small innocent smile. ''Fate.''. Ri and Bri huddled up against her sides and peaked at them. ''Hai Aunt Judith." Bri smiled as she gazed with her blue ocean eyes at the purple-haired woman. Ri hasn't said anything yet she stands there and smiles.

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Sigme10
#3Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:58 pm

Judith Karlinius
For now Judith did not mind the miss mistake, But tea was easy to come by and Judith seemed to just enjoy the moment with her husband. Judith would start setting out the food they had for their little date.

Few sandwiches, a few salads, a batch of cookies there was various things here that they seemed to be able to easily share, Seemed to be enough for the both of them.

Fate had a weird way of working for anyone around her, Judith never realize that her ever mention of fate leading things to their parts. As always fate not had something knock at her door now.

Judith seemed to realize that some one else was over here and when she heard that voice Judith's smile almost kind of skipped like a heartbeat as it faded for that moment, it did return quickly. Since that it how it worked for Judith.

"Fate, Does work in odd ways doesn't it?"Judith said in her own normal manner, It was almost typical of Judith to say."Always nice to see you again."Some how Judith seemed to not be any different or off in any manner.

The relaxing moments of the park seemed to be the grounds that would pretty good to just be normal people and not almost foes considering to not want to speak to one another again.

Judith then heard her being called an Aunt and she  seemed to be frozen in place. Anders even seemed to notice, It took a moment for her to gain her demeanor, Rather easily picked up moment."Something wrong dear?" Anders leaned over to check on his wife, Judith seemed to turn back to normal in that moment.

"Oh, I am your aunt?"
Judith seemed to had been unable to process that right away, In a figurative way it melted her heart in a good way. With being in her normal mind set she finally said."Hello little one, Please come join us, My husband does not mind." Anders even if slightly grumpy looking was oddly welcoming."Not at all, Please come sit with us." Anders seemingly agreeing with his wife.

#4Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Karisa

Judith seemed to enjoy being called aunt by Arisa's children. Kuri chuckled and encountered them as she patted the back of her children's heads. ''Go along. Find a seat.". They listened like good little children as they walked towards their own respective spots. Once they sat down on each side of Judith, Kurisa sat down while sitting her bag down against the blanket. The girls seem to settle down and Kurisa ordered her stuff all together. Her eyes next wandered and noticed she didn't bring any tea, ''Well, what do you know. Good thing I brought some." She sat down some tea leaves, kettle and tools to heat it up. After that she got the food for the children read and let them have theirs first. Peacefully, she was quiet as she was finally done. Her legs crossed, arms on her lap as she saw the tea brewing in the kettle.

''How are you two?" she wondered and then saw that the kids weren't even here. ''Where are the children?~" she teased as she then assumed the two wanted a date of some sort. The children ate up their food and while they did the two of them would have a nice chat. Poor Anders was going to just be a third wheel, but when wasn't Judith's love interest not be a third wheel? She knew things that Judith doesn't remember, but that won't be taught for now. It wasn't time, not even near time... Finally, the team suddenly screamed as she then lifted it up by the handle. ''Tea?~" She questioned motherly.

#5Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:02 pm

Judith Karlinius
Were Judith did not seem to bother by these turn of events, Were Anders did not seem like he enjoyed it too much, Then again Anders might know a few more things about Judith's past but not much as much as she would. At this point it would be pointed out by Anders that he in fact."I did not know this would bring unknown faces our way Judith."So she had not told him what happen and Revana and her children were unknown to Anders.

However Judith was off in her own land with in the clouds for the moment having two young children sitting next to her it made her think of past memories of her children being this young and being around her, even if personality where different between them."I am fine."Anders seemed to say in a bit of dismissive way to just kind of keep the moment normal. Not too much longer after Judith would snap back into reality from her cloudy thoughts and enjoyment."I am delighted."She mentioned so happily.

Then Judith realized what Anders was thinking and seemingly pointed out and she did not have a reasonable decent idea for the moment to explain."Anton and Tanya do need to spend time with Alice..I can not drag them out everyday."Which Judith seemed to be okay with that reality, So did Anders up to this moment."I hope it did not ruin your plans."Judith mentioned Anders still did not have an answer but Judith got distracted by tea."Oh yes please."And like that she was already back to her normal way, Even could picture Waylon reacting the same way over tea himself. Anders seemed to already becoming to terms with not having an answer to this wonder of who she was, was not even the kids he was worried about.

#6Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:34 pm

Karisa

Judith's mind was easy to distract as tea was like candy towards a child. Her eyes looked at each child and then towards Anders who did not seem to know who she was. She swore she looked the same when Arisa was alive did she not? She slowly poured Judith some tea and cornered her eyes towards Anders. "Anders, how do you not remember Arisa? You helped raise her, well technically me since I was young." She made a small smile while sitting up from pouring tea. Her head turned to look straight at him. It could be the fact that she wasn't around much as she had her own adventure to go along with. Kuri and Arisa shared the same body now. It was going to be difficult unlike it was with Kuri and Ana. They were able to separate at will, but she can't now.

"I get your concern, but I care about your guy's safety. The whole family.". She turned towards Judith who would obviously have questions of her intentions. "I can answer any questions of course, but let's enjoy some tea and food while doing so." She explained. 'Do you think they'll even listen to the offer?' Kuri wondered. 'I hope so. It's a nice deal and they did take care of me. They'll be able to keep them safe at the Ville.' Arisa believed. The girls were busy eating their food as they were paying more attention to the nature around them. Spring brought out many beauties including the animals and plants.

Questions, questions, questions... so many questions, not enough answers.

#7Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:40 pm

Judith Karlinius
Anders seemed to realize what exactly he did had done to mess up in this situation, In which he did seem to settle down, That as well putting his mind towards of his wife who seemed to be just be back to happiness and bliss, It seemed Anders just kind of gave up his problems to this situation for now.

and on queue with it Judith just asked."My safety, from what exactly?"Judith asked with Anders in tow slowly looking towards Revana both super puzzled expressions upon her face even with the cups of tea, It even broke Judith away from her whimsical clueless mind from the children."Is there something that is putting out lives in danger?"Judith asked she sounded a bit worried now.

Then Anders would just ask."And what kind of space are you ensuring? Enough for myself, Judith, Alice, Anton and Tanya." Anders was curious and just being what could be expected of him to make sure everything would keep the people he cared about safe, Arisa would have had experiences of Anders being this way before for Arisa's sake of protection or worry.

Anders was in fact a good man and father figure, It was no wonder Judith married him and stuck with him after so many years"Were is this Ville?" Anders also asked."Why will we need to worry about this coming problem? How soon?"Judith also asked. Judith seemed to almost be in a state of panic while Anders seemed to be more worried about how to deal with what was coming to both of them."How do you know all of this?"Judith also had to ask, Because that seemed like a good idea to mention and ask to Revana since she was alluding to and giving them a warning to what was come.

#8Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Karisa

[b][i]Every time Ari and  Kuri spoke their voice spoke differently. One had a French accent and the other had a more Scandinavian accent with a small slur of Italian. In other words, one had more of a cold tone and the other a little sweet. They didn't realize that they spoke out loud of everything till they really had questions. Back and forth Anders and Judith gave out questions, but none of them gave answers to anything nor words that were not questions.

"Have you not noticed how many guilds disappeared? How many were created anew?! I finally found my place where my children can enjoy themselves without the fear of certain people. There, you, your husband and the children can be safe in the Villa where I stay." She took a sip of her tea as her eyes saw her kids roam close, but around nature and waters. "It's a guild of females that allow their significant other and their children in to be precise." Something felt left off. She had questions, she did indeed. "So.. Judith... have you heard from Odin?" She became curious as she didn't know his whereabouts. Ari didn't want to spend time telling her plans when it came to him, but she had to know for sure.

"Look, Judith..." Kuri started, "You know more than anyone that the last thing I want is for you and the people you care about come to harm. This is my offer. Leave whatever guild you stand with now and join us. I have no reason to hide things from you nor do you from me at this point.". Judith and Kuri have been friends for lifetimes, but unlike her, she knew that both of them have been through 'rebirths'. Kuri sighed and took another sip from her tea while her eyes cornered to Anders. "I can't tell you where the Villa is till she agrees to join." Her eyes closed and took a deep breather only after she rested the cup down.

#9Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:48 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed to bring a quite moment to this little date even if it just started. Judith for once seemed to be in thought where Anders seemed to already prepare to just leave this date entire and go home. Judith's answer might not shock Anders at all."No, I have not kept track of what happens with others guilds."Judith mentioned right away, Since she seemed to want to keep that simple way of being."It does not matter to me what happens to other guilds aside from this one."Judith mention and it seemed Judith was sticking to her gun upon this moment.

When mentioning this guild for the moment she still really did not seem to care, the draw back with a woman of Judith is she was far more content with her current standing."I can be happy with Fairy Tail or no guild at all."Judith was already resisting so to say."I can easily go back to being guildless and hide away somewhere if everything becomes dangerous."Judith mentioned quietly drinking her cup of tea.

She would also mentioned one thing that might be key detail she asked."Who is Odin?"She added to that part, The name was not something she knew off hand, Revana was asking about a name she did not know."You say that now, Yet from out past together I can easily question your motivations as well."Dis trustingly Judith mentioned back, She wanted to resist even if it was warning and help she was getting, She was stubborn that way Anders realizing what would hold back the answer he wanted just sighed."At least finish our picnic and think about it Judith."Anders wanted to be sure Judith thought about this before just outright refusing like she was now.

#10Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Karisa

Judith has seemed to be so up in her thoughts that she doesn't realize the things going around. Just like she has always been. Something was amiss as she swore she told her about Odin, but maybe she has heard or at least saw a lich since they weren't very common. Kurisa listened carefully as she closed her eyes halfway, the crescent moons within her eyes glowing slightly. "A lich perhaps. A bag of bones. Someone who wouldn't mind stabbing you in the back or harming you with false words." She could go on as her eyes start to tear up. Every word she spat out her facial expression slowly became sorrowful.

Was this their intention? After they finished, she listened to Anders. He seemed to be more understanding than any. "Look, Judith, I know we have our differences, but..." She looked deep into Judith's eyes. "I really need you to consider this, but he's right. We have all day to think about this and questions to ask each other as well." Her sorrowful expressions changed quickly back to a small smile. Sighing softly, Kurisa had no appetite as she hasn't ever since she took over the real Revana's life. It was a day of horrors in many eyes as there was so much tragedy. A part of her felt really tired spiritually as maybe this has gone long enough. If she finally got a happy life, perhaps she'd just rest, but for now her goals of immortality continue and Judith's safety as well.

#11Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Judith Karlinius
When that was explained Judith would mention."Oh only Lich I met broke my leg, but I never heard his name."Judith then took into account what was said after that."But sounds about right for the one I met."But Judith seemed to understand the emotional feelings she seemed to have. She did not seemed to want to get up from her spot for the moment and just kind of put down her cup of tea and patted each of the small children on the head that were sitting next to her."But I have not heard of seen anything from this Lich since I first saw him."So if Judith actually knew his name the answer seemed to be simple.

Judith's Resistance did seem odd, But maybe Judith was at a stage in life where she was tired of change and did not want to admit it."Even if I don't trust her and we both don't want too right away Judith, She has proven no matter what to be helping to help when she can."Anders also spoke up again, Since it seemed to be the point Judith did need to hear, But she did not seem to change in face or opinion yet.

Judith would just pick up her cup of tea again and seemed to continue drinking it in thought."At least lunch is order."Either Judith was numbing herself to reality around her, She was planning something or she did not know how to process what was going on quite yet, Or she was just stubborn it was not common for her to be but when she was it was very easily picked up. Judith would start just organizing the food they had and making sure the two tiny children had food in front of them in case wanted to eat something.

#12Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:30 pm

Karisa

She listened to them both and what they had to say. While doing so she sipped her tea and took a deep breather. Judith seemed to not trust her, making her overthink the situation they were currently in. Kurisa looked at Judith after setting down her teacup once more. "Alright." She then looked at both of her children and gave them a signal. "Aunt Judith~ Why won't you join us in our travels?~" Bri spoke happily. "If you don't wanna join the guild then at least join us otherwise. There is one more safe place I can think that you may know well." Kurisa spoke in sync as their voice sounded melodic.

Her shining moon eyes glistened with sparkles from the sunlight. "Blue Pegasus. I haven't spoken to her in a while, but Alisa will most likely open her arms to you." She smiled sorrowfully. "I am sad you won't come with us to the guild I'm in, but it's understanding of why you don't want to trust me as Kuri.". Kuri knew the reasons she couldn't be trusted. Her sanity was bipolar as it switched more times than she could count and it was quite uncontrollable. She knew if she saw the man responsible for her despair feeling, the reason to give her the feeling of death... she'd lose it. She made a nice smile and looked up at the sky. "Now then, we shall enjoy our day..." She wondered how her quest partner has been doing. Omen. She hasn't seen him in a few days.

#13Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:22 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith seemed to struggle to keep her defiance going for the moment, That very blank face she had even broke for a moment, It seemed to make her sink slightly at the small child's request that it almost broke her will to stay where she was, It seemed a part of it was reasonable,She had options Judith however was still at risk saying no to either options."Is this surely needed? Is there a way for everyone to be safe with out needing to do such drastic choices?"Anders would ask to try and maybe break Judith's mind from being so quiet.

Judith then put down her cup of tea and seemed to pat Bri on the head, She had wanted to grow attach to the child much like so many other children before Judith."I don't want to be compelled to do anything anymore."Judith mentioned breaking her quiet, Which what she spoke seemed to be the main point."But I will consider at least one of them."She had breathing room and it seemed to have settled Judith.

Anders seemed to sigh. Maybe reason would get to his wife eventually, Many lives were kind of tied here so mainly it was for Judith to consider that and the stress was getting to her. Judith would turn back to her normal self for the moment."What are your names?" She wanted to hear the names of both of the little ones sitting next to her, It showed where her interest lied, To the shock of no one. Anders seemed to quietly try to enjoy his meal and tea while he could."I don't suppose they would like something we brought?"Anders would ask where normally Judith might have, For even being a larger man and scary to most. Anders did seem to always have good intentions.

#14Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Karisa

Without Judith perhaps not knowing herself, it was already known to herself which choice she was going to make. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she heard her talking to her children. A weakness that she always had unlike Kuri herself. All that perished when her heart was destroyed by so many. Arisa was the only heart left within her now. Although, she wished that was true she felt like there was one more if not a few she cared about. The people knew how to ruin a person, like Odin messed up Arisa and her life. A manipulated Lich of darkness, how typical for him to keep the reputation of a lich at large.

"Well, we have a complicated name, but we just call each other Bri.~" Bri spoke. "And Ri, as Rhianna for my English name!" the blonde hair spoke all happily. Their bright gold and blue eyes sparkled as they looked at their aunt. They had real names, names she doesn't use around strangers or where people will find out. They had a bigger purpose, a much bigger purpose. That was for another day though, or in this case; day and night.

Kurisa smiled happily as she watched them both enjoy their attention. There was nothing more to do about this situation with guilds. The wind calmed her mind as she took a deep breather and tried to relax as much as possible.

#15Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Judith Karlinius
If there was anyone who would be good at giving attention to children it might be Judith who most how to deal with this, Her eternal bliss would seemingly get her by the tense moment. But that was most likely to the shock of no one who knew of Judith and how she was, At least it ensure she was easy to keep happy and at ease."Bri and Ri....So close in names, For so different children."Judith might not know really what or if she had plans for them but she just loved seeing them so far.

It settled Judith and Anders seemed to let out a sigh, He did not sound annoyed by it more the like he almost expected more to come form this before it sizzled out to this quiet moment. Judith seemed to be trying to remember and recall members of when her grand daughter was alive and Regis' wife as well. Not speaking it  out loud but it made Judith miss parts of her past in that manner of what other people in family had once given her, Only to have it be a long faded ember.

What was to be waited for next? Would anything else need to be spoke about between Judith and Revana? Or was other things holding them back to speak about things that one might really wish to really speak about."It is nice to meet the both of you!"Judith would excitedly get back to her normal habits pg entertaining and talking with children while it seemed her husband would go back to watch mode and just quietly continue enjoying some of the things they brought here, Would anything else really break this moment for the settling peace and quiet that they had here now? So far Judith wouldn't.

#16Karisa 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:16 pm

Karisa

Kurisa looked up at the sky as the girls were talking to Judith. It was a lovely chat they were having as if they were really family. Kuri enjoyed seeing Judith at peace as the times she has manipulated her lifespan, she deserved some. Kuri will too someday have that peace, but for now she can't. Her living will never be satisfied as she'll just keep on living till it is. War, war means nothing to her as love use to mean everything.

War never changes, War changes you though.

She smiled as she listened to them. "Mama, can we stay the night with Judith?" She wondered. A chuckle escaped her lips as she then shook her head. "How about when I go on a little trip of my own she can if she's willing to." She told them both. She patted their heads and stood up as she stretched. "If that is fine with her that is." She finished and picked up up stuff while her children got the hint and did the same. "I have to go for now Judith and Anders. We will see each other again.~ Tata~" She giggled as the children offered hugs before they left. Bri and Ri went off towards their mother after their goodbyes. They had to go to the hotel as she had missions to do the next day. This was a semi eventful day as she got to see an old friend and the person who got her twined in their life. Sighting softly, they disappeared into the night of day.

-exit-

#17Judith Karlinius 

Simple Picnic.(Revana) Empty Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm

Judith Karlinius
To the mention of staying with them Judith's face grew with a larger happier smile while Anders seemed to slowly turned to nervousness. Anders did not know sure of this situation while Judith was well."They can stay with us as long as they like."Judith stated right away before Anders seemed to even have a word in.

For a moment Anders seemed extremely annoyed by Judith's motion of taking them in while she was busy, After all trying no to give into one demands she seemed to almost give into another request, The only thing that seemed to be okay about this one was how it seemed harmless.

So they would meet again and the children always had safety in Judith and Anders even if Judith had a feeling deep with in her mind these kids would a part of something vastly different then she first assumed and she did not want to exactly now know either.

When to come to good bye hugs Judith seemed to not be shy of either of them with her embrace to hug them both, It was almost like even if she feared the worst of judgements or what could happen in life, Children who seemed innocent to the happenings and life around it. Even Anders in his every unsure state when quietly lean over and as the golden armor he normally wore seemed to soften almost into liquid much like Judina's magic at the time was. Anders seemed to be in a long sleeve turtle neck shirt and nice dress pants. Even he would quietly hug these kids, Since he even knew these children where young and innocent to know what could exactly be the reality around them, As well as he did not want to see like such a grump.

{Exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum