Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rin Moriyama 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:34 pm

WORDS: 261  | TAG: @vali  

Since she was already here in the tourist town, she had decided to stay and make it a short vacation. That being said, no vacation to a beachside town was complete without visiting the local hot springs. How Rin had long since wished to be able to soak in the hot springs of her homeland but given all that happened in her youth, she never did. The Kitsune checked into the local inn and then headed straight to the Hot Spring which was a short walk from where she was staying. Rin had brought a simple and comfortable cotton yukata to wear after her bath along with fresh undergarments. This way she could pretend to be back in Joya. To her pleasant surprise, the building was designed after the hot springs in Joya, both inside and out. She went into the changing room for the outdoor bath, taking off her sundress and hat along with her undergarments and placing them in the woven basket. She wrapped her towel around and headed out into the steamy bath. There was already someone in the bath over at the showers. Due to the draft created by her opening the doors and that it was at sunset, it was hard to see in the bath. She assumed it was another woman until she approached the showers and shrieked in shock to see it was a man. Little did sweet and innocent Rin know she had just stumbled into a mixed bath. Despite its Joyan architecture and design, signs and whatnot were still written in Fiorian.

Always Try to Have Fun~

"I certainly appreciate a man who stands by his word."
- Rin Moriyama

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Vali Onfroy † 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:06 pm

A long day it was. His body was still sore from the fight he had recently been involved with. He still couldn't believe that he had finally been face to face with not one, but nearly one hundred of them. This would count as Vali's 13th war in his entire lifetime. This was the only war that really mattered though and so to rest before drowning himself with thoughts of death and blood he would take advantage of the hot springs in this town. His two warriors were out and about so the giant Fairy was by himself. The water from the showers fell onto his head, messaging his scalp and nourishing the skin on his neck.

There he stood completely naked, the only person on this side of the springs for one reason or another. The steam rose from the droplets of nearly scorching liquid. With a sigh he rubbed his fingers through his hair, then he turned the water off. "Ahh..." He breathed. The Viking lord opened his eyes and they immediately met with the eyes of a...Neko? He thought. So many Neko's lately. The woman shrieked in shock. The mighty Icebergan stood tall, revealing every part of himself, completely unaware as to why a woman would feel uncomfortable seeing him naked.

"I did not mean to frighten you." He began with his eyes slightly widened. He wiped his face with his hand, wiping the water from his eyes and finally...his eyes beheld something magnificent. "Oh? Apologies m'lady, I did not think a queen would be joining me or else I would have prepared drinks for us." He smirked, revealing his pearly white teeth. He then walked a few feet towards the bar where he hung his robe before slowly putting it on, eyeing her confidently. Oh how he loved women.

#3Rin Moriyama 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:33 pm

WORDS: 228 | TAG: @vali

Upon her shriek, the man stood up, revealing every part of himself to her, including his other head. He stood a towering seven feet. The Kistune was speechless and her face, along with most of her body was flushed red with embarrassment. The man standing before her, was well toned and extremely handsome. Definitely not human just from his aura alone. The man seemed to look down at her chest as his eyes widened with surprise before apologizing and calling her a what? What was this pervert's deal? She thought to herself. He soon walked over to where a robe was hung and put it on. As soon as he was clothed, she could feel some degree of relief and thus, all the strength in her legs gave way as she slumped to the ground, making sure her towel couldn't fall off. "W-w-who are you you-you-you PERVERT?! And what the hell are you doing in the women's bath?! If you don't explain yourself fast I'll burn your creepy ass to a crisp!!" Rin was terrified and could barely keep herself from shaking visibly. She had however, managed to manifest a fireball the size of a soccer ball in her hand, ready to burn this bastard if he tried anything funny. What rotten luck the Kistune had today. It just really wasn't her day.

Always Try to Have Fun~

- Rin Moriyama

#4Vali Onfroy † 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 am

*FLOP* The Nekomata(?) woman fell to her bottom, shouting in what sounded like some sort of foreign language. Val had never heard anything like it so it definitely wasn't Fioran, Icebergic or Val'Elvarin. The seven foot titan held his robe closed with one of his hands clenching the to sides of the fabric at his stomach, while his other hand seemingly patted the air, trying to calm the woman down. "Do not fret, do not fret..." he began as a large orb of fire developed above the busty fox. Eve as she shook in fear all Val wanted to focus on were her breasts, however he forced his eyes to look her dead in the eyes. Seeing her create such a spell caused no alarm. Instead the viking lord chuckled and played it cool. His voice was soft and thick with his accent. Even though he couldn't understand this beauty he was still going to try to communicate. With a genuine smile he knelt, still with his palm towards the panicking woman. "Okay, okay... easy, beautiful...I am a friend." he spoke before pointing to himself. "Vali." He then pointed towards the foreigner. "Name?"

#5Rin Moriyama 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:15 pm

WORDS: 234  | TAG: @vali

As Rin sat there shaking, she watched the man trying to communicate with her, he spoke slowly so that she could hopefully understand her. While the Kitsune wasn't fluent in Fiorian, she did understand a little. From what he said, it sounded as if the giant was trying to calm her down and show her he meant no harm. The only words he spoke that she clearly understood was his name, Vali, that he was a friend and asking for her name. Vali's voice was soft and thick with an accent. For some strange reason, it had a calming effect on the panicked Kitsune. While it didn't make her lower her guard, however, it did allow her to calm down a bit. Vali held out a hand to her, most likely as a gesture to help her stand back up. In Fiorian, she gave him her name, "My name is Rin...are you human? I don't know much Fiorian. I'm from Joya..." The Kitsune didn't know if she'd spoken properly given her limited knowledge of Fiorian. At the same time as she spoke, she took his hand so he could help her up as she assumed was his intention. Rin had never met a human quite like him, he was beautiful, as if he was Bellan sculpture come to life. The Kitsune's face was flushed pink and she couldn't help but avert her eyes.

Always Try to Have Fun~

- Rin Moriyama

#6Vali Onfroy † 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 pm

In all honesty, women tended to get along with Vali more than men did in this country. The viking lord was too intimidating for men and usually everything women thought they wanted in a guy. However, not many women had the balls to pursue a relationship with Vali, he was just...too much. The Fairy left his hand for the woman to take just before she began to speak. Although she didn't know the common tongue too well, it was good to know that she wasn't dumb either. The woman first introduced herself as Rin then asked if he was human and concluded with telling him where she was from. For someone who wasn't that adept in the Fiorian language she sure seemed to understand contractions in the language pretty well. If the Fox woman would take his hand, Val would stand up with her. The iceberg couldn't help but notice the flush of pink upon her cheeks as she turned away. With a smirk he began to talk. "I am half human, half elf." He gestured with both of his hands. His left hand represented the human part and the right represented the Elven part. Just to ensure she understood, he repeated. First he pointed to himself. "I'm" then he raised his left hand, "Human" then the right, "Elf." He said pointing to his ears. Despite ruling over an entire village of Nekomatas Val had never seen one like her. "Nekomata?" he asked as he pointed at her tail. The steam covered both individuals, almost making them invisible. Slowly he would begin to make his way towards the springs, his back leading the way while his eyes were still on hers.

#7Rin Moriyama 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:45 pm

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @vali  

After Vali had helped Rin to her feet, she immediately pulled her hand back to her side, feeling embarrassed, her cheeks still flushed pink. She made sure her towel was secured and wouldn't easily fall off. Then she listened calmly to Vali's answers. It turned out he was a half-human, half-elf which gave the Kitsune some relief, maybe he could be trusted however, his smirking did make Rin think twice about that. It wasn't like she was oblivious, the fox woman knew he'd stared at her chest more than once now. However, her train of thought was interrupted when he asked her if she was a nekomata. How could he mistake her for one of those impulsive creatures? Her ears and tail didn't look anything like a cat. He must not have been all that bright if he made such a ridiculous mistake. However, what fun would it be if she told him the truth outright? If he indeed was not very smart, she could have some fun. As her ears twitched and her tail began to sway a bit, she answered his question. "Guess~," She said with a slightly mischevious smile and tone in her voice. For the time being, she wanted to wash up. Since Vali had scared her earlier, the least he could do was make it up to her. Doing her best to use Fiorian she spoke up once more, "You scared me, so wash my hair and back as apology, okay? No funny business or else!" That was all she could manage to say in Fiorian and hoped it got across alright. As the Kitsune went to sit on the stool under the middle most shower head. Maneuvering her towel to just cover her front, so that only a bit of the side of her chest could be seen. Now, she just had to wait for Vali to come over and start.

Always Try to Have Fun~

- Rin Moriyama

Last edited by Rin Moriyama on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8Vali Onfroy † 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Truth was that Val knew that anything was possible in this world. While the woman didn't look exactly like a Neko usually a person with ears and a tail counted towards that. Though he did hear rumors of a famous Rune Knight who had been a Kitsune. Then it all made sense. She could have no doubt been a Kitsune. "Kitsune?" He questioned almost sure he was correct. Vali bit his lip as he spoke to her. He couldn't help it. A beautiful female in front of him basically naked. What made her even more attractive was the fact that she wasn't Fiorian. Never had he entertained any other race besides human in the way he thought of entertaining this lady.

The young lord wasn't a thirsty bastard though so he was in no rush to advance- that was until the Kitsune declared that he owed her. Val raised an eyebrow when he heard of how he could make it up to her and immediately a devilish grin took his face. Depending on the type of person you were his smirking face could either be extremely intimidating or very very charming. The Red head slowly moved towards a particular shower. It was smaller than the rest but it had it's own doors. Looking around the Icebergan wanted to make sure nobody was around in case...certain things started happening.

Tying his robe around, he made his way to Rin before reaching for the soap and beginning to massage her skin. "No funny business." He ensured as he put his colossal hands to good use. As much as he wanted to engage in other activities he controlled his hormones. Still, he took a few glances down to look at her. After a few seconds of massaging the soap onto her skin, he cupped his hands to fill with water from the shower and released it over her shoulders. A moment later and he found his hand lowering to her waist before quickly turning her to face him before she could even react. For a moment he'd stare into her eyes, revealing his desires but also showing her that he would not do anything else unless she allowed him to.

#9Rin Moriyama 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 pm

WORDS:0  | TAG: @vali  

Vali agreed to no funny business as he stood behind her, and began to wash her back starting from her shoulders. It felt very pleasant, he didn't use too much or too little strength when doing so. Her tail couldn't help but sway from side to side. He had even guessed right about her race but, the Kitsune would neither confirm nor deny it. Suddenly she felt him wash the suds away with water which caused her tail to get wet and lose it's fluff. Rin figured he'd move further down her back next, however, that wasn't the case. Before Rin could even react, he'd grabbed the Kistune by the waist and turned her to face him to stare her right in the eyes. When Vali did this, Rin lost her grip of her towel, causing it to fall to the ground. Vali's eyes showed desire for Rin but, also that he wouldn't do anything without her consent. Rin couldn't help blush hard at this. Normally, she would freak out, slap the guy then run away. It was so very strange that she felt herself in trance, not wanting to leave Vali's embrace. Even so, she didn't want to do the same things that Vali did. Trying her best, she pushed back against his chest with her hands and rejected him in Fiorian. "No... you are stranger, not boyfriend... so why do this?" She would never do anything intimate with a man that wasn't her lover. It was wrong and on top of that, the only experience with that sort of stuff was when she was made a plaything by her slave owners. Just the mere thought of doing that sort of thing with a complete stranger terrified Rin to her core. Which showed in her expression, a mix of desire and immense fear. Her large fox ears were drooped onto her head and her body had started shaking once again. The Kitsune felt so confused by her own heart.

Always Try to Have Fun~

- Rin Moriyama

#10Vali Onfroy † 

An Unexpected Encounter in the Steam[Vali] Empty Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:13 am

For a moment- just a moment, he was at peace. It had been long since he held a woman with skin so soft to the touch. Though Rin's towel dropped, Vali couldn't remove his eyes from hers. She was cute at first glance but now that the lord had the opportunity to analyze her up close, she was beyond magnificent. The girl blushed but Val had been thinking of different ways to - "Oh, a-apologies Rin." He said as she left his embrace. The pink haired Kitsune spoke in her broken dialect disapproving of the chemistry they may or may not have. "Oh? Forgive me, you are right." He began. "I can not help myself in face of a goddess." Vali chuckled warmly. "You do not favor me?" He asked innocently, as if he was completely oblivious to the pressure he was putting on her. With a sigh he shrugged before turning to walk away. This woman did not speak English, that was already something bothersome he was dealing with. On top of that however, she was giving Vali the eyes that held a fiery desire within them even going so far as to asking him to rub her back. She was acting as if none of this made her comfortable now but moments prior she had different energy. Not wanting to cause any trouble Vali dismissed himself.

- EXIT -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum